PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 45

Post Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:42 am      Post subject: Russian Translation

Marcel,

Could you please translate this document for me. Greatly appreciated.

Roger

FeliksKubiakbrth1898.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  209.32 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

FeliksKubiakbrth1898.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:23 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

rkub45 wrote:
Marcel,

Could you please translate this document for me. Greatly appreciated.

Roger

Biskupice
Nr 9

It took place in Radziejów on 6 (18 ) January 1898 at 1 p.m. Appeared Wawrzyniec Kubiak, 33 years old, daylaborer from Biskupice in the presence of Dionizy Przybyłowski, 55 years old and Józef Bednarowicz, 27 years old, both daylaborers from Radziejów and presented us male child and said that the child was born in Biskupice on 4 (16 ) January 1898 at noon with his legal wife Maryanna maiden name Kościńska, 32 years old. Child was baptised this day under the name Feliks. Godparents: Feliks Kościński and Zofia Kościńska. Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Jan Brożek, Radziejó parish rector.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
[email protected]

Replies: 9

Post Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:45 am      Post subject: Akt 121

Witam. Zwracam się z prośbą o przetłumaczenie aktu urodzenia nr 121. Z góry bardzo dziękuję.

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0615d&sy=1901&kt=4&plik=119-122.jpg#zoom=1&x=2306&y=631
Send e-mail
rkub45
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 45

Post Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:40 am      Post subject: Feliks Kubiak

Marcel,

Thanks again for the translation. much appreciated.

Roger
polanka

Replies: 5

Post Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:07 pm      Post subject:

This is my first post to this group. I have finally found a record of one of my ancestors in Poland. (Ithink.) I am hoping that this will lead to other family members and especially their home towns. Czeslawa was born in Poland in 1906 even though both of her parents had emigrated to the US previously. Anna Wisniewska was having trouble getting pregnant and was advised to return to Poland with her husband, Wladyslaw Chelchowski so she would "get pregnant quickly". It seems to have worked. I don't know if they went to her family or his family, but the record is from Krasnocielc, Makow Mazowiecki Akt 56.

Thank you so much for helping me take my first steps to tracing my Polish roots in Poland. Please excuse any deficiencies in this post.

Janet B

Czeslawa Chelchowska birth record..JPG
 Description:
Found at http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0666d&sy=1906&kt=1&plik=055-058.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=1551
 Filesize:  134.16 KB

Czeslawa Chelchowska birth record..JPG

Magroski49
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 1762

Post Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:09 pm      Post subject:

Hi, Marcel

As time permits I would appreciate a full translation for this birth record.
Thank you,
Gilberto

1881 - Jozef Stypurski.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  386.75 KB

1881 - Jozef Stypurski.jpg

Send e-mail
JDombrowski89

Replies: 40

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:53 am      Post subject:

Greetings Marcel,

Please translate the following birth record for my Great-Great Aunt, when possible, please.

Thank you,

Stanislawa Zielinska - Birth .jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  747.33 KB

Stanislawa Zielinska - Birth .jpg

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:29 am      Post subject: Re: Akt 121

[email protected] wrote:
Witam. Zwracam się z prośbą o przetłumaczenie aktu urodzenia nr 121. Z góry bardzo dziękuję.

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0615d&sy=1901&kt=4&plik=119-122.jpg#zoom=1&x=2306&y=631

Mak

Działo się w Bieżuniu 2 (15 ) Sierpnia 1901 o godzinie drugiej po południu. Stawił się Władysław Ługowski, wyrobnik zamieszkały w Maku, lat 35, w obecności Wawrzyńca Gosik, lat 48, a także Stanisława Piwońskiego, lat 46, gospodarzy zamieszkałych w Maku i okazał nam dziecię płci męskiej oświadczając, że urodziło się ono w Maku, wczorajszego dnia o godzinie szóstej z rana z jego prawowitej małżonki Anny urodzonej Krzemińska, lat 38. Na chrzcie świętym odbytym dzisiejszego dnia, przez nas, nadane zostało dziecku imię Stefan, a rodzicami chrzestnymi byli wyżej wspomniany Wawrzyniec Gosik i Marianna Karczewska. Akt stawającemu i świadkom niepiśmiennym odczytany został, przez nas podpisany.
Ksiądz Jan Szostakiewicz, administrator parafii Bieżuń utrzymujący akta stanu cywilnego.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:15 am      Post subject:

polanka wrote:
This is my first post to this group. I have finally found a record of one of my ancestors in Poland. (Ithink.) I am hoping that this will lead to other family members and especially their home towns. Czeslawa was born in Poland in 1906 even though both of her parents had emigrated to the US previously. Anna Wisniewska was having trouble getting pregnant and was advised to return to Poland with her husband, Wladyslaw Chelchowski so she would "get pregnant quickly". It seems to have worked. I don't know if they went to her family or his family, but the record is from Krasnocielc, Makow Mazowiecki Akt 56.

Thank you so much for helping me take my first steps to tracing my Polish roots in Poland. Please excuse any deficiencies in this post.

Janet B

Nr 56
Guta

It took place in Krasnosielc on 19 February (4 March) 1905 at 2 p.m. Appeared Władysław Chełchowski, 30 years old, farmer living in the village Guta in the presence of JózefRutkowski, 46 years old, farmer living in the village Pach and Marcel Wronowski, 38 years old, church servant living in Krasnosielc and presented us female child and said that the child was born in the village Guta on 10 (23 ) Februaty 1905 at 10 p.m. with his legal wife Anna maiden name Wiśniewska, 23 years old. child was baptised this day by the priest Józef Salwowski, parish curate, under the name Czesława. Godparents: Józef Rutkowski and his wife Maryanna. Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest, parish administrator.

i couldnt find Guta in nowadays map and there was no guta in polish Kingdom map. There was only village Guty near Krasnosielc and there is Huta-Niesułowska near Krasnosielc. But sometimes russian G means H, so it would be Huta. I made phone call to Registry Office in Krasnosielc and they told me that in the past there was village Huta and now it is part of the village Pach.

Magroski49

Post Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:23 pm      Post subject:

PabianAus wrote:
I don't need a full translation. Could someone please advise what the date of death is for this death certificate......
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1563d&sy=1895&kt=7&plik=0856-0861.jpg#zoom=1&x=423&y=934

Many thanks
Tom

Tom,
recorded on April 14/26, but can't the day of the event.

Gilberto
Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:57 pm      Post subject:

Magroski49 wrote:
Hi, Marcel

As time permits I would appreciate a full translation for this birth record.
Thank you,
Gilberto

Nr 7
Szczytno

It took place in Miszewo Strzałkowskie on 22 April (4 May) 1881 at 1 p.m. Appeared Andrzej Stypurski, ekonom (kind of farm menager) living in the village Szczytno , 46 years old in the presence of Marcel Banasiak, 36 years old and Piotr Lemankiewicz, 40 years old, farm owners living in the village Szczytno and presented us male child and said that the child was born in the village Szczytno on 21 April (3 May ) 1881 at 5 p.m. with his legal wife Urszula maiden name Kowalska, 32 years old. Child was baptised this day, by undersigned priest, under the name Józef. Godparents: Jan Rogulski and Emilia Wolska. Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Łukasz Lisicki, Miszewo Strzałkowskie parish administrator.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:09 am      Post subject:

JDombrowski89 wrote:
Greetings Marcel,

Please translate the following birth record for my Great-Great Aunt, when possible, please.

Thank you,

Niecbórz
Nr 7

It took place in the village Niedzbórz on 26 January (8 February ) 1902 at 10 a.m. Appeared Szczepan Zieliński, tailor, 51 years old living in Niecbórz in the presence of Wincenty Dębiński, teacher, 25 years old and Antoni Skubiszewski, innkeeper, 45 years old, both living in Niecbórz and presented us female child and said that the child was born in Niecbórz on 24 January (6 February) 1902 at 11 a.m. with his legal wife Julianna maiden name Lazarewicz, 44 years old Child was baptised this day by the priest Hipolit Brzoska under two names: Stanisława Weronika. Godparents: Wincenty Dębiński and Stanisława Kruszewska. Act was read to present, signed by the priest, parish administrator, Hipolit Brzoska, child's father and witnesses.

Christine31140

Replies: 6

Post Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:21 pm      Post subject: Need help to translate russian act

Hello,

Our origins are Polish but our research has led us to Lithuania. We obtained written documents in Russian with some annotations in Polish. Would any of you be so kind as to help us translate this document if it is not too difficult? Thank you so much!!!

Christine Very Happy Very Happy

Iwaniska 1903 Bazyli Kalucki Anna Civon-page-001.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  546.21 KB

Iwaniska 1903 Bazyli Kalucki  Anna  Civon-page-001.jpg

Magroski49

Post Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:27 pm      Post subject: Re: Need help to translate russian act

Christine31140 wrote:
Hello,

Our origins are Polish but our research has led us to Lithuania. We obtained written documents in Russian with some annotations in Polish. Would any of you be so kind as to help us translate this document if it is not too difficult? Thank you so much!!!

Hi, Christine

What I can read, though I am not a polish/russian reader.
September, 23
Bazyli, 25, son of Franciszek and Maryanna nee Buklewski. The polish note on the side states he died on April 27, 1964, in Opole?/Opatowo? . His death record is nr. 75, in the Civil Records Office (USC).
Anna, 23, daughter of Maryanna Siwon. Anna died on October 10, 1960, in Iwaniska, record nr. 62.

Gilberto
Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:48 pm      Post subject: Re: Need help to translate russian act

Christine31140 wrote:
Hello,

Iwaniska
Bazyli Kałucki and Anna Siwoń

It took place in Iwaniska on 7 (20 ) September 1903 at 4 p.m. We make it know that in the presence of witnesses Ignacy Zanet, 55 years old, peasant from the village Łopatno and Michał Barwiński, 30 years old, citizen of the city Iwaniska there was concluded this day religious marriage between:

Wawrzyniec Dziadowicz ------- erased by the priest, he just made mistake

between:

Bazyli Kałucki, 25 years old, single, peasant, daylaborer born in the village Kobylanki, Strzyżowice parish, living in Iwaniska, son of Franciszek Kałucki and Marianna Kałucka maiden name Buklewska

and

Anna Siwoń, 23 years old, virgin, peasant, servant, born in the village Łopatno, living in Iwaniska, daughter of Marianna Siwoń, father unknown.

There were 3 premarital announcements in Iwaniska parish church on: 6, 13 and 20 September 1903, New Style Dates.

Newlyweds didnt made premarital agreement.

Wedding ceremony provided by the priest Maksymilian Pinakiewicz, Iwaniska parish administrator.
Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest M. Pinakiewicz.

left marigin: Kałucka Anna died on 10 October 1960 in Iwaniska, death record number 62/60, Kałucki Bazyli died in Opatów on 24 April 1964, death record number 74/64, Opatów Registry Office.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 99 of 338

Jump to: