PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:30 pm      Post subject: Re: translation birth - Lublin Church record No. 378 & 4

helena224 wrote:
HelloW

Thank you for previous translations.

Could you please translate the birth records from Lublin RC church regarding Wyrostek & Pawlowich.

Sincerely
Helena

Ostrów
Genowefa Pawłowicz

It happened in Ostrów on 29 July (11 August) 1907 at 4 p.m.
Appeared Tomasz Pawłowicz 28 years old farmer living in Ostrów in the presence of Antoni Wawrysik 28 years old and Grzegorz Antonik 30 years old both farmers living in Ostrów and they show us female chils and said that he was born in Ostrów on 24 july (6 August) 1907 at 7 a.m. from legal wife of Tomasz Pawłowicz - Katarzyna maiden name Gruszczyk 20 years old.
Child was baptised by priest Michał Dudziński under the name Genowefa.
Godparents: Antoni Wawrysik and Aleksandra Antonik.

Nr 422
Orłów Drewniany
Jan Wyrostek

It happened in Krasnostaw on 16 (29 ) August 1908 at 5 p.m.
Appeared Łukasz Wyrostek, farmer from village Orłów Drewniany 44 years old in the presence of Antoni Roman 44 years old and Walenty Zdrzyłowski 35 years old both farmers from village Orłów Drewniany. They show us male child and said that he was born in Orłów Drewniany on 16 (29 ) August 1908 at 2 a.m. from his legal wife Agnieszka maiden name Przysiężniak 25 years old.
Child was baptised by the priest Wacław Czechochoński curate, under the name Jan.
Godparents: Antoni Roman and Zofia Burdan.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:47 pm      Post subject: Re: translation birth - Lublin Church record No. 281 & 2

helena224 wrote:
Hi.

Thank you for previous translations.

I would appreciate it if you could translate these birth records found in Lublin RC Church records - Wyrostek

Sincerely
Helena

Nr 290

It happened in city Krasnostaw on 16 (29 ) July 1904 at 10 a.m. Appeared Antoni Bassa farmer from village Kryniczki 34 years old in the presence of Franciszek Antyga 47 years old and Antoni Wojnarowski 40 years old farmers from Kryniczki. They show us female child and said that he was born in Kryniczki on 14 (27 ) June 1904 at 12 noon from legal wife of Antosi Bassa - Marianna maiden name Kostrzanowska 22 years old.
Child was baptised by priest Dionizy Błoński curate of Krasnostaw parish under the name of Anna.
Godparents: Franciszek Antyga and Anna Wojnarowska

Nr 281

It happened in city Krasnostaw on 13 (26 ) June 1902 at 11 a.m.
Appeared Stanisław Wyrostek farmer from village Orłów Drewniany 30 years old in the presence of Andrzej Stećko 28 years old and Józef Wyrostek 36 years old both farmers from village Orłów Drewniany and they show us male child and said that he was born in village Orłó Drewniany on 7 (20 ) June 1902 at 12 noon from his legal wife Franciszka maiden name Chartanowicz 31 years old.
Child was baptised by the priest Dionizy Błoński curete of Krasnostaw parish under the name Jan.
Godparents: Andrzej Stećko and Zofia Chartanowicz.
czaplicki

Replies: 49

Post Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:28 pm      Post subject: Marriage of Konstanty Czaplicki & Wiktoria Czaplicki

Marcel. Thank you so much for the last translation. Could you please help with the marriage record of my 2nd cousin 3x removed marriage.
Thank you,
Conrad Czaplicki

thumb_M-Konstanty CZ Wiktoria CZ KW 1895-38_1024.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  320.4 KB
 Viewed:  71688 Time(s)

thumb_M-Konstanty CZ Wiktoria CZ KW 1895-38_1024.jpg

Send e-mail
Visit poster's website
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:07 pm      Post subject: Re: Grzelak census record

davepio wrote:
Thank you marcelproust for the fantastic job translating my previous census document request.

May I please have this page translated too?

It is from Księga Ludności Stałej gminy Osięciny, tom 6, wieś Latkowo, Kościelna Wieś, Pułkownikowo, kolonia Wygnanowo, 1886-1913

http://meldunkowe.genealodzy.pl/skan.php?ar=17&zs=0036d&ja=006&kt=1&plik=0057.jpg

Thank you for your help.

Dave

Number of house: 9.

1. Grzelak Ignacy, son of Józef and Franciszka maiden name Obertowska, born on 9 May 1832, cant decipher place of birth, married, peasant origin, catholic, farmer, previous place of living village Redecz Krukowy in Falborz community, died on 3 (16) October 1901.

2. Grzelak Teresa maiden name Maćczak, daughter of Wawrzyniec and Franciszka maiden name Biesiada, born on 28 October 1831 in Redecz Krukowy in Brześć community Włocławek district, married, peasant origin, catholic, living with husband, previous place of living village Redecz Krukowy Falborz community, died 3 (16 ) December 1901

3. Grzelak Małgorzata, daughter of Ignacy and Teresa maiden name Maćczak born on 11 May 1863 in village Latkowo, virgin, peasant origin, catholic, living with parents, previous place of birth Latkowo, she moved to her husband Jan Dankewicz in village Borucinek house number 10 (4 position, page 14)

4. Grzelak Walenty, son of Ignacy and Teresa maiden name Maćczak born on 11 january 1866 in village Latkowo, single, peasant origin, catholic, living with parents, previous place of living Latkowo (signed on 83 page of this book)

5. Grzelak Józef, son of Ignacy and Teresa maiden name Maćczak born on 13 March 1870 in Latkowo, single, peasant origin, catholic, living with parents, previous place of living Latkowo died on 30 September (12 October) 1888

6. Grzelak Piotr, son of Ignacy and Teresa maiden name Maćczak born on 28 June 1873 in Latkowo, single, peasant origin, catholic, living with parents, previous place of living Latkowo (signed on 82 page of this book)

7. Grzelak Wojciech, son of Ignacy and Teresa maiden name Maćczak born on 9 April 1876 in Latkowo, single, peasant origin, catholic, living with parents, previous place of living Latkowo, died on 28 April (10 May) 1886

8. Grzelak Marcjanna, daughter of Ignacy and Teresa maiden name Maćczak born on 26 May 1879 in Latkowo, virgin, peasant origin, catholic, living with parents, previous place of living Latkowo,

9. Grzelak Marianna, daughter of Ignacy and Teresa maiden name Maćczak born on 26 May 1879 in Latkowo, virgin, peasant origin, catholic, living with parents, previous place of birth Latkowo. Excluded on the basis of the ordinance of Radziejów mayor since 14 December 1898 under the number 3689 and signed with her husband Ignacy Regulski.
Honeybabe143

Replies: 24

Post Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:27 pm      Post subject: Translation help needed

Hello Everyone!!!

It's been sometime since my last visit. I've managed to uncover a new record that I am in need of help translating. This is the record for my 2x great grandfather who has been one of my greatest mysteries as of late until now. Any help that can be provided with this as always is greatly appreciated.

- Heather

145593590016070.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  30.81 KB
 Viewed:  71688 Time(s)

145593590016070.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:41 am      Post subject: Re: Translation help needed

Honeybabe143 wrote:
Hello Everyone!!!

It's been sometime since my last visit. I've managed to uncover a new record that I am in need of help translating. This is the record for my 2x great grandfather who has been one of my greatest mysteries as of late until now. Any help that can be provided with this as always is greatly appreciated.

- Heather

Please give me the source link, because the image you have attached is too small

It happened in Łódź in St. John parish on 6 (18 ) December 1894 at 10 a.m.
Appeared Paweł Zader brush craftsman 33 years old and Henryk Forster 57 years old foreman both citizens of Łódź, and they said that on 5 (17 ) December 1894 at 9 p.m. died Paweł Jelonek factory locksmith 38 years old born in Fridrichsgren???? in Silesia (Śląsk) son of Paweł and Anna maiden name Pospieszyl. He widowed his wife Regina maiden name Trautman
Honeybabe143

Replies: 24

Post Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:40 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation help needed

Enclosed is the link provided to me. It is record # 1095. Please let me know if it provides additional information.

Many thank yous for your quick reply, it is so very much appreciated.

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1565d&sy=1894&kt=6&plik=1090-1095.jpg#zoom=1.5&x=1749&y=1644

marcelproust wrote:
Honeybabe143 wrote:
Hello Everyone!!!

- Heather

Please give me the source link, because the image you have attached is too small

It happened in Łódź in St. John parish on 6 (18 ) December 1894 at 10 a.m.
Appeared Paweł Zader brush craftsman 33 years old and Henryk Forster 57 years old foreman both citizens of Łódź, and they said that on 5 (17 ) December 1894 at 9 p.m. died Paweł Jelonek factory locksmith 38 years old born in Fridrichsgren???? in Silesia (Śląsk) son of Paweł and Anna maiden name Pospieszyl. He widowed his wife Regina maiden name Trautman
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:21 am      Post subject: Re: Marriage of Konstanty Czaplicki & Wiktoria Czaplicki

czaplicki wrote:
Marcel. Thank you so much for the last translation. Could you please help with the marriage record of my 2nd cousin 3x removed marriage.
Thank you,
Conrad Czaplicki

Świniary
Opiłki

It happened in village Krzynowłoga Wielka on 12 (24 ) February 1895 at 6 p.m.
Witnesses: Jan Szczepkowski 30 years old from village Opiłki and Stanisław Borkowski 28 years old from village Świniary both farmers.
Groom: Konstanty Czaplicki 32 years old, single, farmer, born and living in village Opiłki
Groom parents: Teofil Czaplicki and dead Wiktoria Czaplicka maiden name Czaplicka
Bride: Wiktoria Czaplicka 32 years old, virgin, born in village Świniary and living with parents in Świniary
Bride parents: Walenty Czaplicki and Tekla Czaplicka maiden name Rapacka, farmers
There were 3 church annoucements in Krzynowłoga Wielka and Janowo churches on 29 January (10 February), 5 (17 ) February and 12 (24 ) February 1895.
There was premarital agreement in Chorzele at the notary office Henryk Leszek in Magistrates Court in Przasnysz county on 4 (16 ) February 1895.
Wedding ceremony provided by priest Romuald Krajewski

PAYPAL: [email protected]
czaplicki

Post Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:34 am      Post subject: Death of Grzegorz Czaplicki

Marcel. Thank you so much for the last translation. Could you please help with the death record of another 2nd cousin 3x removed.
Thank you,
Conrad Czaplicki

thumb_D-Grzegorz CZ Antoni Domicela ROM KM 1909-67_1024.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  291.29 KB
 Viewed:  33684 Time(s)

thumb_D-Grzegorz CZ Antoni Domicela ROM KM 1909-67_1024.jpg

Send e-mail
Visit poster's website
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:59 pm      Post subject: Re: Death of Grzegorz Czaplicki

czaplicki wrote:
Marcel. Thank you so much for the last translation. Could you please help with the death record of another 2nd cousin 3x removed.
Thank you,
Conrad Czaplicki

Grządki
Nr 67

It happened in Krzynowłoga Wielka on 29 September (12 October) 1909 at 10 a.m.
Appeared Jan Czaplicki 48 years old and Lubowiedzki Walenty 60 years old both farmers living in village Grządki and they said that on 28 Aeptember (11 October) 1909 at 10 a.m. in village Grządki died Czaplicki Grzegorz 70 years old. He was born in village Czaplice Wielkie in Krzynowłoga Wielka parish and he was living with his son in village Grządki.
He was a son of dead Antoni Czaplicki and jis wife dead Domicela maiden name Roman.
Grzegorz widowed his wife Katarzyna maiden name Ostrowska.
signed by priest Krajewski.

czaplicki

Post Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:38 pm      Post subject: Marriage of Stanisław Czaplicki & Marianna Czaplicki

Marcel. Thank you so much for the last translation. Could you please help with the marriage record of my 1st cousin 2x removed.
Thank you,
Conrad Czaplicki

thumb_M-Stanisław CZ Marianna CZ KW 1878-34_1024.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  355.94 KB
 Viewed:  33683 Time(s)

thumb_M-Stanisław CZ Marianna CZ KW 1878-34_1024.jpg

Send e-mail
Visit poster's website
introibo
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 52

Post Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:32 pm      Post subject: Death Piotr Urbanski

Attached is death of Piotr Urbanski in 1896. I'd like to know the exact date and any other relevant information.
Thanks.
Christina

piotrurbanskideath.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.09 MB
 Viewed:  33724 Time(s)

piotrurbanskideath.png

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:40 am      Post subject: Re: Death Piotr Urbanski

introibo wrote:
Attached is death of Piotr Urbanski in 1896. I'd like to know the exact date and any other relevant information.
Thanks.
Christina

Lekowo
Nr 46

It happened in village Lekowo on 24 June (5 July) 1896 at 8 a.m.
Appeared Jan Kamieński 40 years old and Franciszek Dąbrowski 45 years old both servants living in Lekowo and they said that in Lekowo on 23 June (4 July) died Piotr Urbański at the age of one year, son of Józef and dead Julia maiden name Kamieńska, he was born and living with his parents in Lekowo.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:21 am      Post subject: Re: Marriage of Stanisław Czaplicki & Marianna Czaplicki

czaplicki wrote:
Marcel. Thank you so much for the last translation. Could you please help with the marriage record of my 1st cousin 2x removed.
Thank you,
Conrad Czaplicki

Czaplice-Kurki

It happened in Krzynowłoga Wielka on 2 (14 ) July 1878 at 6 p.m.
Witnesses: Józef Gadomski 26 years from village Kurki old and Konstanty Długokęcki 25 years old from Bobry noblemans
Groom: Stanisław Czaplicki 24 years old single, born in village Kurki, living in Kurki with his parents
Groom parents: Józef Czaplicki and Marianna maiden name Cichowska
Bride: marianna Czaplicka 16 years old, virgin born in village Kurki, living in Kurki with her mother
Bride parents: dead Piotr Czapliki and living Tekla maiden name Czaplicka
There were 3 premarital church annoucements in Krzynowłoga Wielka church on: 4 (16 ), 11 (23 ) and 18 (30 ) June 1878.
There was no premarital agreement.
Mother of bride allowed for the marriage.
Resolution of church consistery in Przasnysz from 21 june (3 July) 1878 number 420 allowed for the marriage due to the fourth degree of relatedness.
wedding ceremony provided by priest Konstanty Ślubowski
introibo
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 52

Post Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:06 am      Post subject: Marianna Urbanski

Two records for death of Marianna Urbanski...not sure which is my ancestor..please, age/dates.

marianna1896.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.17 MB

marianna1896.png

marianna1907.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.46 MB

marianna1907.png

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 2 of 338

Jump to: