PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 101, 102, 103 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 1762

Post Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:05 pm      Post subject: Re: Need help translating a death record- Russian

conniecabe wrote:
Hello,

I am hoping this record can help me unearth more information on my great-great-great grandparents, Maciej Piatek and Wiktoria Uranowska. I have tried making out bits and pieces of the attached record but I'm having a hard time. From what I can tell, this is a daughter, Elzbieta Piatek who died in 1903 but I can't read her age. I'm not sure that matters much but would this give me any clues regarding Wiktoria's or Maciej's ages or maybe the names of their parents or am I reaching for straws? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Connie

Record #20

http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/35/1913/0/2.4/93/skan/full/ObKjjHlW1v4jfAQGKBAT0w

Connie,

Maciej 40; Elzbieta 14. Wiktorya: no mention. Tool used: https://zofiafederowicz.com/akta-metrykalne/extras/age/

Gilberto
Send e-mail
conniecabe

Replies: 20

Post Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:18 am      Post subject: Re: Need help translating a death record- Russian

Magroski49 wrote:

Connie,

Maciej 40; Elzbieta 14. Wiktorya: no mention. Tool used: https://zofiafederowicz.com/akta-metrykalne/extras/age/

Gilberto

Thank you Gilberto. I must have the wrong Maciej & Wiktoria then because in 1903 they should have been well into their 60s. I appreciate your help.

~Connie
PabianAus
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 181

Post Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:41 pm      Post subject:

I would be greatly appreciative if someone could translate the following death certificate of one of my great-grandmothers – Ewa Wodzińska, death in 1907 in the town of Chocz, husband was Franciszek Wodziński. I am especially keen to find out if her husband Franciszek was still alive at the time of her death.
I have been trying to get a hold of this record for many years and was successful last week when I visited the Kalisz Archives in Poland.

Many thanks
Tom

Death Certificate Ewa Wodzinski 1907 Nr 37.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.28 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Death Certificate Ewa Wodzinski 1907 Nr 37.jpg

vcorb
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 57

Post Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:42 pm      Post subject: Klinke/Renn Marriage Record Translations

Hello,

Can someone please translate my grandmother's first marriage record from 1905? Her name was Julianna Friedrich and I believe her husband was Adam (or Adaminski) Klinke.

I received the scan directly from the Archiwum in Poznan, Konin
branch. There is no link for it because the Maslaki scans are not on line yet for the year 1905.

If you cannot enlarge the picture enough to translate, please let me know and i will try to enlarge it. I was able to click on the picture to enlarge it (when i previewed it), but I was not sure ifenlarging it is possible when the translators look at it.

Thank you and kind regards,

Vicky

Klinke-Friedrich-Marriage-1905.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  960.53 KB

Klinke-Friedrich-Marriage-1905.jpg

Last edited by vcorb on Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
JGwizdowski
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 215

Post Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:36 pm      Post subject: 1909 Census of Siemnowek/Sawilno

Greetings, Marcel:

The attached Census record referencing my grandmother Dudczak was forwarded to me by a relative in Wloclawek, but I am lost in the translation. I would appreciate your translation whenever time permits and, as always, am VERY grateful for your help!

Best,
Joe

Dudczak-Zecman Wloclawek.jpg
 Description:
1909 (?) Census
 Filesize:  228.75 KB

Dudczak-Zecman Wloclawek.jpg

cedarlakeinn

Replies: 8

Post Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:46 am      Post subject: 4 Record Requests

I came to Poland to find more information on my family. A gracious woman at the records office in Lomza (who understands Russian) found some for me, but didn't understand enough English to transcribe the records. If someone is very bored and doesn't mind translating these four church documents, I would be greatly appreciative. Since Marcel gets flooded with requests, I don't want to ask him specifically. This is a HUGE imposition, and I hate asking such a favor. But I don't know where else to turn. I have tried transcribing them myself, but it's too hard.

The records are from the church in Zbójna. The most important document to me is the death record of my great-great grandmother, Anna Szymczyk-Gawrych. The other three are marriage records of Anna's daughters (Paulina, Katarzyna and Domicela).

Thank you for your time and consideration.

David

115 (Domicella Gawrych Marriage).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.31 MB

115 (Domicella Gawrych Marriage).jpg

34 (Katarzyna Gawrych Marriage).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.09 MB

34 (Katarzyna Gawrych Marriage).jpg

171 (Paulina Gawrych Marriage).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.25 MB

171 (Paulina Gawrych Marriage).jpg

149 (Anna Szymczyk-Gawrych Death).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  556.95 KB

149 (Anna Szymczyk-Gawrych Death).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:14 pm      Post subject:

Henryk wrote:
Please provide a translation of the marriage record of my paternal grandparents. I am particularly interested in the groom's birth place and parish.

http://metryki.genbaza.com/genbaza,detail,97515,136
Marriage record: 1901 akt 3, Sokolina Roman Catholic parish, Gub Kielce
Groom: Jan Szot, born 1872, Galicia, living in Kolosy. Parents: Michał Szot, Marianna
Bride: Anna Szot, born 17 May 1883, Kolosy, living in Kolosy. Parents: Maciej Szot, Apolonja Pszczoła

Nr 3

This happened in Sokolina on 31 January (13 February) 1901 at 10 a.m. We make it know that in the presence of witnesses Jan Wróbel, 46 years old and Franciszek Bogal, 47 years old, peasants living in Kolosy, there was concluded this day religious marriage between:

Jan Szot, single, peasant, 26 years old, son of Michał Szot and Marianna Szot maiden name Szot, born in Zaborów in Galicia and living in Kolosy

and

Anna Szot, virgin, 17 years old, daughter of Maciej Szot and Apolonia Szot maiden name Pszczoła, born and living in Kolosy.

there were 3 premarital announcements in Sokolina parish church on: 14 (27 ) January, 21 January (3 February ) and 28 January (10 February ) 1901.

Newlyweds didnt made premarital agreement.
Bride's father gave oral permission for the marriage.
Wedding ceremony provided by the parish administrator, (cant decipher his surname, Janeczko?).
Act was read to illiterate newlyweds and witnesses, signed only by the priest, parish administrator.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:42 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation

lfgiles3 wrote:
Marcel,
Based on an earlier translation you provided, I have been able to translate most of the polish records in Russian. However, I have been unable to 'sound out" the name of the child in the attached 2 records. Would appreciate if you could translate the child's name. Thank you.

Nagórki

This happened in the village Piątnica on 3 April 1870 at 1 p.m. Appeared Feliks Cwalina, 34 years old, nobleman, farmer living in Nagórki in the presence of Stanisław komorowski, 50 years old and Antoni Komorowski, 48 years old, both farmers living in Nagórki and presented Us female child and said that the child was born in Nagórki on 30 march 1870 at 3 a.m. with his legal wife Józefa maiden name Wysocka, 30 years old. Child was baptised this day by the priest Piotr Konarzewski under the name Bronisława. Godparents: Jan Cwalina and Aniela Cwalina. Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed only by the priest.

Nagórki

This happened in the village Piątnica on 22 November 1868 at 1 p.m. Appeared Ambroży Cwalina, 34 years old, nobleman, farmer living in the village Nagórki in the presence of Mateusz Cwalina, 26 years old and Tadeusz Cwalina, 45 years old, both farers living in the village Nagórki and presented us female child and said that the child was born in the village Nagórki on 19 November 1868 at 9 p.m. with his legal wife Józefa maiden name Wysocka, 26 years old. Child was baptised this day by the priest Piotr Konarzewski under the name Cecylia. Godparents: Józef Gnatowski and Scholastyka Cwalina. Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed only by the priest.
signed by the Piątnica parish rector, priest Piotr Konarzewski.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:54 pm      Post subject: Re: Please translate

marie m wrote:
Hello Marcel,
Would you please translate this ? It is the birth-baptism record of my grandmother. I would appreciate it. Zofia Szefler 1882 AKT 17
This is the link.
http://geneteka.genealodzy.pl/index.php?op=gt&lang=pol&bdm=B&w=07mz&rid=B&search_lastname=szefler&search_name=Zofia&search_lastname2=&search_name2=&from_date=&to_date=

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0130d&sy=1882&kt=1&plik=015-018.jpg#zoom=1&x=1993&y=77

Thank you,
Marie

Chmielonek

This happened in the village Krzynowłoga Mała on 13 (25 ) January 1882 at 3 p.m. Appeared Julian Szefler, soldier, enlisted in the army reserve, living in the village Chmielonek, 30 years old in the presence of Kazimierz Czapliński, worker, 40 years old living in the village Chmielonek and Józef Cwiek, farmer living in the village Goski-Wąsosze, 40 years old, and presented Us female child and said that the child was born in the village Chmielonek on 12 (24 ) January 1882 at noon with his legal wife Józefa maiden name Nadroska, 19 years old. Child was baptised this day by the priest Adam Kosiński, parish rector, under the name Zofia. Godparents: mentioned above Kazimierz Czapliński and Zofia Nadroska from the village Ostrowo-Zbrochy. Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Adam Kosiński, parish rector.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:27 pm      Post subject: Re: Need help translating a death record- Russian

conniecabe wrote:
Hello,

I am hoping this record can help me unearth more information on my great-great-great grandparents, Maciej Piatek and Wiktoria Uranowska. I have tried making out bits and pieces of the attached record but I'm having a hard time. From what I can tell, this is a daughter, Elzbieta Piatek who died in 1903 but I can't read her age. I'm not sure that matters much but would this give me any clues regarding Wiktoria's or Maciej's ages or maybe the names of their parents or am I reaching for straws? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Connie

Record #20

Mariampol
Elżbieta Piątek

This happened in Prawno on 3 (16 ) May 1903 at 10 a.m. Appeared Marcin Piątek, 40 years old and Andrzej Wilk, 30 years old, farmers from Mariampol and said that on 1 (14 ) May 1903 at 7 a.m. died in the village Mariampol Elżbieta Piątek, 14 years old, daughter of deceased Maciej Piątek, farmer and living Wiktoria Piątek maiden name Uranowska, farmer. the child was born in Niesiołowice, living in Mariampol. After eye-belief about Elżbieta Piątek death act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Franciszek Dyka.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:42 pm      Post subject: Re: Need help translating a death record- Russian

Magroski49 wrote:
conniecabe wrote:
Hello,

Thank you,

Connie

Record #20

Connie,

Gilberto

there is no info about Maciej age. There is only info that Maciej was deceased. 40 years old had Marcin Piątek, he was the appearer who informed about death

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:09 pm      Post subject: Re: Birth Franciszka Rogowska

Anencir Rogoski wrote:
I received this document from the Diocese of Wloclawec.
I ask you a favor to translate.
I appreciate it.
Anencir Rogoski.

Nr 14
Ościsłowo

This happened in the village Ostrowąs on 26 January (7 February) 1870 at 2 p.m. Appeared Franciszek Rogowski, shoemaker, 24 years old, living in Ościsłowo in the presence of witnesses Michał Niedźwiedziński, 25 years old and Marcin Wysocki, 46 years old, both servants living in Ościsłowo and presented us female child and said that the child was born in Ościsłowo today at 11 a.m. with his legal wife Katarzyna maiden name Kremer, 20 years old. Child was baptised this day under the name Józefa. Godparents: Ksawery Orłowski and Karolina Nidzke?
Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed only by us.

dnowicki
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 2781

Post Posted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:20 pm      Post subject:

Karol,

I would greatly appreciate your help with the marriage notation on the birth record of my paternal grandmother’s sister Marcjanna. I remember that my grandmother used to send packages to her siblings after WWII and that she had a sister Marcjanna but I never paid attention to her sister’s married name. In the notation I’m not sure of the name of her husband (the groom) and the location of the wedding. The other details I’m able to read.

I’m attaching an image of the record together with the link.
https://genealogiawarchiwach.pl/#query.facetQuery.date=1895&query.city=Izbica+Kujawska&query.suggestion=false&query.thumbnails=false&query.facet=true&query.s

Thanks very much.

Dave

1895 #89 ur. Marcjanna Piasecka.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  205.07 KB
 Viewed:  1 Time(s)

1895 #89 ur. Marcjanna Piasecka.JPG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:36 pm      Post subject:

PabianAus wrote:
I would be greatly appreciative if someone could translate the following death certificate of one of my great-grandmothers – Ewa Wodzińska, death in 1907 in the town of Chocz, husband was Franciszek Wodziński. I am especially keen to find out if her husband Franciszek was still alive at the time of her death.
I have been trying to get a hold of this record for many years and was successful last week when I visited the Kalisz Archives in Poland.

Many thanks
Tom

Chocz

This happened in Chocz on 30 April (13 May) 1907 at 10 a.m. Appeared Piotr Rogacki, carpenter, 66 years old and Piotr Giełdecki, furrier, 67 years old, both living in chocz and informed that on 29 April (12 May) 1907 at 6 p.m. died in Chocz Ewa Wodzińska, daylaborer's wife, living in chocz with her husband, 64 years old. She was born in Chocz, daughter of deceased parents: Bartłomiej Wróblewski and Katarzyna Wróblewska maiden name Zielińska. She widowed her husband franciszek Wodziński. After eye-belief about Ewa Wodzińska death act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest, parish administrator p. Olkiewicz.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:07 pm      Post subject: Re: Klinke/Renn Marriage Record Translations

vcorb wrote:
Hello,

Can someone please translate my grandmother's first marriage record from 1905? Her name was Julianna Friedrich and I believe her husband was Adam (or Adaminski) Klinke.

I received the scan directly from the Archiwum in Poznan, Konin
branch. There is no link for it because the Maslaki scans are not on line yet for the year 1905.

If you cannot enlarge the picture enough to translate, please let me know and i will try to enlarge it. I was able to click on the picture to enlarge it (when i previewed it), but I was not sure ifenlarging it is possible when the translators look at it.

Thank you and kind regards,

Vicky

Nr 5
Kochowo

this happened in Maślaki on 16 February (1 March ) 1905 at 1 p.m. We make it know that in the presence of witnesses Juliusz Jeswein, 40 years old living in Kochowo and Alfred Milas, 34 yeats old living in Szyszłowskie Holendry, both farmers, there was concluded this day religious marriage between:

Adam Klinke, single, 28 years old, daylaborer living in Kochowo, born in Jabłonka, son of deceased Krystian Klinke, daylaborer and his living wife Ludwika maiden name Hartwich, evangelical-augsburg confession,

and

Julianna Friedrich, virgin, living with her parents in Kochowo, born in Kochowo, daughter of Krzysztof Friedrich, daylaborer and his wife Karolina maiden name Brok, 16 years old, evangelical-augsburg confession.

There were 3 premarital announcements in evangelical-augsburg chapel of ease in Maślaki on: 30 January (12 February), 6 (19 ) February and 13 (26 ) February 1905.

Father of underage bride gave oral permission for the marriage.

Newlyweds didnt made premarital agreement.

Act was read to newlyweds, witnesses anf bride's father, signed by the pastor evangelical-augsburg chapel of ease in Maślaki Karol Henke and witness Adolf Milas, the others illiterate.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 101, 102, 103 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 102 of 338

Jump to: