PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 104, 105, 106 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 960

Post Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:32 pm      Post subject:

Hello marcelproust,

Once again, you have helped me tremendously with your translations! This opens several doors for me to investigate further.

With gratitude and wishing you all the best,
Cynthia
Send e-mail
Anencir Rogoski

Replies: 93

Post Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:51 pm      Post subject: Birth Wladyslaw Rogowski -

Good Evening!

I like the translation of my great-grandfather's birth.
I thank you in advance.
Anencir Rogoski.

Wladyslaw Rogowski - Birth.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.65 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Wladyslaw Rogowski - Birth.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:19 am      Post subject: Re: Birth Wladyslaw Rogowski -

Anencir Rogoski wrote:
Good Evening!

I like the translation of my great-grandfather's birth.
I thank you in advance.
Anencir Rogoski.

Ościsłowo

This happened in the village Ostrowąż on 25 May/6 June 1875. Appeared Franciszek Rogoski, shoemaker living in Ościsłowo in the presence of Józef Wysocki from Nowa Wieś, 33 years old and Franciszek Walata, 30 years old from Ościsłowo, both farmers and presented Us male child, born in Ościsłowo on 22May/3 June 1875 with his legal wife Katarzyna maiden name Kremer, 26 years old. Child was baptised this day under the name Władysław and the godparents were: Józef Wysocki and Józefa Walata. Act was read aloud to declarant and witnesses, all illiterate, signed only by Us.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
techman

Replies: 14

Post Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:52 pm      Post subject: Marcin Wantuch Biechow Marriage

I would appreciate your help in translating my great grandfathers marriage.

Thank You
Jim Wantuch

Marcin Wantuch Marriage Crop.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.07 MB

Marcin Wantuch Marriage Crop.jpg

rstorey1

Replies: 4

Post Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:27 am      Post subject: My 2nd great grandparents marriage

Hello there, Attached is the marriage record of my great-grandparents (listing #2) Lukasz and Petronella. If you could kindly translate, it would be greatly appreciated by both myself and my family. Kind Regards, Regina

for_translation_krzos_lukasz.jpg
 Description:
Lukasz Krzos and Petronella
 Filesize:  635.48 KB

for_translation_krzos_lukasz.jpg

PabianAus
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 181

Post Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:41 am      Post subject:

I would be greatly appreciative if someone could translate the following birth certificate – Jadwiga Brykowska, birth 28 Aug 1874 in the village of Petrykozy (parish of Górka Pabianicka), father was Walenty, mother was Barbara Karolczak.
I have been trying to get a hold of this record for many years and was successful when I recently visited the wonderful Łódż Archives in Poland. The record is not yet available online anywhere, which is why I have had to attach a jpeg copy here.

Many thanks
Tom W

Jadwiga Brykowska Birth 1874.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.13 MB

Jadwiga Brykowska Birth 1874.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:54 am      Post subject: Re: Marcin Wantuch Biechow Marriage

techman wrote:
I would appreciate your help in translating my great grandfathers marriage.

Thank You
Jim Wantuch

Wantuch Marcin with Ulacz? (Ułacz?) Salomea, Wola Biechowska

This happened in the village Biechów on 3/15 February 1886 at 11 a.m. We make it know that in the presence of witnesses Michał Dera, 35 years old and Piotr Babiarz, 35 years old, peasants, farmers, living in the village Wola Biechowska there was concluded this day religious marriage between:

Marcin Wantuch, peasant, servant, living in the village Wola Biechowska, born in the village Burzyn, Tuchów parish, in Galicia, son of deceased parents: Piotr and Wiktoria maiden name Nalepa, spouses Wantuch, they died in the village Szczeglin, farmers (here is used polish word komornik in plural form - komornicy - farmers without their own land, living and working on other farmers land), single, 26 years old

and

Salomea Ułacz? (Ulacz?) maiden name Babiarz, peasant, komornica (feminine gender of polish word komornik explained above), living in the village Wola Biechowska, born in Wola Biechowska, daughter of deceased Marcin Babiarz and living Jadwiga Babiarz maiden name Kulczycka (she lives in the village Wola Biechowska), farmers. She is widow of her deceased husband Filip Ułacz (Ulacz?), 24 years old.

There were 3 premarital announcements on: 17, 24 and 31 January 1886 published in Biechów parish church.
Newlyweds are full of age so there was no need to get any permission for the marriage.
Newlyweds informed that they didnt made any premaital agreement.
Act was read aloud to present, all illiterate, signed only by Us.
signed by the priest, parish rector.

ossnhughie

Replies: 354

Post Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:11 pm      Post subject: Wladyslaw Szymkiewicz 1866 birth

Greetings Marcel,

Here is a cloumn form birth certificate of my 2nd great grandfathers baby brother Wladyslaw. It is likely that he was born in Wiciuny, Szyrwinty parish like his brother and sisters were, but the translation will tell for sure.

Warm regards,

Hugh

Wladyslaw Szymkiewicz 1866 birth baptism zoomed.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  89.1 KB

Wladyslaw Szymkiewicz 1866 birth baptism zoomed.jpg

Send e-mail
mous1123

Replies: 27

Post Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:58 pm      Post subject:

Hello Marcel.
You have translated for me before and I couldn't thank you enough. I found a record that I am not sure of language. I tried polish,and russian..i am lost
Thank you
Mickey

20171026_162652_1509049612701.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  697.08 KB

20171026_162652_1509049612701.jpg

Send e-mail
brotker

Replies: 5

Post Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:48 am      Post subject: Translation of Warsaw birth record in Cyrillic

Hi, I would really appreciate a translation of the attached birth record from Warsaw of the child of my great grandparents. This is the only document I have ever found that includes both of my great grandparents names on the same document (per the index) and I never heard of this child, so I don't know if he died young or...? I thank you in advance for your assistance.

Gratefully yours,

Bobby Rotker

Jankel Rotker Birth RecordJRI - Copy.jpg
 Description:
Cyrillic birth record of Jankel Rotker
 Filesize:  1.29 MB

Jankel Rotker Birth RecordJRI - Copy.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:39 am      Post subject: Re: Translation of Warsaw birth record in Cyrillic

brotker wrote:
Hi, I would really appreciate a translation of the attached birth record from Warsaw of the child of my great grandparents. This is the only document I have ever found that includes both of my great grandparents names on the same document (per the index) and I never heard of this child, so I don't know if he died young or...? I thank you in advance for your assistance.

Gratefully yours,

Bobby Rotker

Rotker Jankiel
12/24 July 1886

This happened in Warszawa in Powązki district number 5 in Non christian Confession Civil Registry Office on 6/18 August 1886 at 11 a.m. Appeared father Zyskind Rotker, worker, 26 years old, living on the Dzielna street at house number 44, in the presence of witnesses Szlama Aszkenoz?, 41 years old, living on Pawia street at house number 73 and Berek Morongolc, 36 years old, living on Pawia street at house number 102 and informed Us that on 12/24 July 1886 in the house where Zyskind Rotker lives was born male child with his wife Nessa Cyrla maiden name Szulman 26 years old. Child was given the name Jankiel. Act was read aloud and signed by Us and witnesses, declarant illiterate
brotker

Replies: 5

Post Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:45 pm      Post subject: Many thanks

Hi Marcel, thank you so much for the translation! It is wonderful to gain more information about my great grandparents and their son Jankiel who I never knew of. I believe the record should Pessa not Nessa. I'm sure the old writing can be difficult to decipher at times. Your assistance is greatly appreciated. I wish you well.

Sincerely,

Bobby Rotker
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:22 pm      Post subject: Re: Many thanks

brotker wrote:
Hi Marcel, thank you so much for the translation! It is wonderful to gain more information about my great grandparents and their son Jankiel who I never knew of. I believe the record should Pessa not Nessa. I'm sure the old writing can be difficult to decipher at times. Your assistance is greatly appreciated. I wish you well.

Sincerely,

Bobby Rotker

Yes, you are right. Mother's name is Pessa Cyrla

Magroski49

Replies: 1762

Post Posted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:52 am      Post subject:

Hi, Karol

As time permits I would appreciate your help in translating this marriage record.

Thanks in advance,

Gilberto

Brandeburski marriage.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  618.24 KB

Brandeburski marriage.jpg

Send e-mail
mous1123

Replies: 27

Post Posted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:45 pm      Post subject: translation

Its a record for the plaga family..Still trying to find as much info as I can on my grandfather's side of the family..I think the first post was not readable as it looked faded in parts of it...Not sure of the language. Would love some help with this
record
Thank you ever so much
I have found family members from the translations you have done for me

Mickey Malady

1883 birth.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  434.6 KB

1883  birth.jpg

Send e-mail
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 104, 105, 106 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 105 of 338

Jump to: