PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 124, 125, 126 ... 337, 338, 339  Next
Author

Replies: 47

Post Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:39 pm      Post subject: Translation

I would appreciate assistance with the translation for Walenty Kocinski's death in 1872 from the Radziejow Parish. Thank you.

Last edited by Poland-Family-Research on Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
hannahdudek

Replies: 111

Post Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:13 pm      Post subject: Translation

I came across this death record on geneteka.genealodzy.pl for Rozalia Bykowski in 1874 #107 (Izbica Kujawski). The record doesn't provide the English version of the deceased, so I can't verify if this is the correct document. If it is, I would appreciate a translation. Thank you.

Last edited by hannahdudek on Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4195

Post Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:51 pm      Post subject: Re: Murzyn

sophiekrolski wrote:
I am reposting these images from April, as I assume things got lost in the forum, if that is permissible. These documents are from the Krasnopol Parish for my grandmother's sister Stefania Murzyn in 1901 (birth and death) and Peter Murzyn in 1906. Thank you in advance if you are able to assist me with the translations. Thanks.

Nr 19
Żubronajcie

It took place in Krasnopol on 4/17 February 1901 at 3 pm. Appeared Franciszek Murzynowicz, farmer living in the village Żubronajcie, 37 years old in the presence of Kazimierz Sawicki, 26 years old and Marcin Łada, 45 years old, farmers living in the village Żubronajcie and presented us a female child informing that the child was born in Żubronajcie on the 1/14 February of the current year at 9 p.m. with his legal wife Rozalia nee Sidor, 26 years old.
Child was baptised today by Us, undersigned priest and was given the name Stefania and the godparents were: Jan Sidor and Emilia Murzyn.
This act was read aloud to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed only by Us.

priest W. Pamokajtis signature, serving as civil Registrar.

Nr 45
Żubronajcie

It took place in Krasnopol on 9/22 June 1901 at 3 p.m. Appeared: Michał Sawicki, 60 years old and Jan Sinkiewicz, 50 years old, both farmers living in the village Żubronajcie and informed that on the 7/20 June of the current year at 5 p.m. died in the village Żubronajcie, in the place of birth and residence, Stefania Murzyn, 4 months old, daughter of farmer Franciszek and Rozalia nee Sidor, spouses Murzyn.
After eye belief about Stefania Murzyn death this act was read aloud to the illiterate declarants and signed only by Us.

priest W. Pamokajtis signature, serving as civil Registrar.

Nr 50
Żubronajcie

It happened in Krasnopol on 7/20 November 1906 at 5 p.m. Appeared: Michał Sawicki, 58 years old and Jan Sinkiewicz, 54 years old, farmers living in the village Żubronajcie and they informed that yesterday at 1 p.m. in the village Żubronajcie died Piotr Murzyn, 60 years old, farmer living in the village Żubronajcie, son of Antoni and Elżbieta, spouses Murzyn. He widowed his wife Józefa nee Moracka.
After eye belief about Piotr Murzyn death this act was read aloud to the illiterate declarants and signed only by us.

priest Niadys signature, serving as Civil Registrar.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:24 pm      Post subject: Re: Pawyza

crispm28 wrote:
Hi Marcel,
I have several documents for translation when time permits. Thank you in advance.
Christine

Nr 20
Wójcin

It happened in Wójcin on the 30th day of April/13th day of May 1915 at 5 p.m. Appeared: Ludwik Piekarski, 52 years old and Kazimierz Matyjaszczyk, 65 years old, both farmers from Wójcin and they informed that today at 6 a.m. died in Wójcin Magdalena Pawyza, 11 months old, daughter of Józef and Rozalia nee Śmiałek, spouses Pawyza, born in Wójcin.
After witnesses certification of Magdalena Pawyza death this act was read aloud to the illiterate declarants and signed by Us.
priest A. Witulski signature, serving as civil Registrar.

Nr 41
Wójcin

It happened in Wójcin on the 6th/19th day of June 1914 at 8 a.m. Appeared Józef Pawyza, farmer from Wójcin, 46 years old in the presence of Idzi Wilczyński, 60 years old and Ludwik Piekarski, 50 years old, both farmers from Wójcin and presented Us a female child informing that the child was born yesterday in Wójcin at 10 p.m. with his legal wife Rozalia nee Śmiałek, 36 years old.
Child was baptised today by the priest Andrzej Witulski and was given the name Magdalena and the godparents were: Feliks Pawyza and Magdalena Białek.

This act was read aloud to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed by Us.

priest A. Witulski signature, serving as Civil Registrar.

Wójcin

It happened in Wójcin on the 7th/19th day of March 1898 at 4 p.m. Appeared Idzi Wilczyński, 40 years old and Kazimierz Matyjaszczyk, 40 years old, farmers from Wójcin and they informed that on the 5th/17th day of March of the current year at 2 p.m. died in Wójcin Walenty Pawejza, born in Wójcin, 1 month old, son of Józef and Marianna nee Łuczak, farmers.
After eye belief about Walenty Pawejza death this act was read aloud to the illiterate declarants and signed only by Us.

priest A. Lutoborski signature, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:41 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation

Poland-Family-Research wrote:
I would appreciate assistance with the translation for Walenty Kocinski's death in 1872 from the Radziejow Parish. Thank you.

Radziejewo Stare colony (nowadays Stary Radziejów)

It happened in Radziejów on the 18th/30 day of May 1874 at 11 a.m. Appeared Mikołaj Graczyk, 40 years old and Michał Kaźmierczak, 28 years old, both farmers living in the colony Radziejewo Stare and they informed that in the colony Radziejewo Stare on the 16th/28th day of current month and year at 11 p.m. died Walenty Kociński, farmer, 68 years old, son of Benedykt and unknown mother, born and living in colony Radziejewo Stare. He widowed his wife Elżbieta Kocińska nee Lasocka.
After eye belief about Walenty Kociński death this act was read aloud to the illiterate declarants and was signed only by Us.

priest Aleksander Gawłowicz signature, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:05 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation

hannahdudek wrote:
I came across this death record on geneteka.genealodzy.pl for Rozalia Bykowski in 1874 #107 (Izbica Kujawski). The record doesn't provide the English version of the deceased, so I can't verify if this is the correct document. If it is, I would appreciate a translation. Thank you.

Nr 107
Wólka

It happened in Izbica on the 1st/13th day of December 1874 at 9 a.m. Appeared Józef Rosół, 50 years old and Józef Jagodziński, 50 years old, daylaborers living in Wólka and they informed that yesterday at 9 a.m. died Rozalia Bykowska, 70 years old, born in Góraj, living in Wólka, daughter of unknown parents.
She widowed her husband Stanisław and daughter Katarzyna.
After eye belief about Bykowska death this act was read aloud to the illiterate declarants and signed only by Us.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:49 am      Post subject: Re: Marriage Record Translation Assistance

geneg415 wrote:
I would appreciate any help translating two attached records.

One is a 1889 marriage record for my 2nd great grandparents who lived in Rybitwy, Lublin. Groom: Josef Jachimiak, Bride: Marjanna Orzechowska. He may have been born in Boiska. She was born in Basonia, Lublin.

The other is the birth record for the bride from Jezefow (Basonia) (1869). I believe her father was Jan and mother was Marjanna.

Cheers,

Gene

Basonia
Orzechowska Marianna

It happened in the village Rybitwy on the 25th day of September 1869 at 4 p.m. Appeared Jan Orzechowski, 30 years old, peasant living in Basonia in the presence of Andrzej Kłódka, 40 years old and Dominik Włodarczyk, 47 years old, farmers from Basonia and presented Us a female child informing that the child was born on the 24th day of September of the current year at 9 a.m. with his legal wife Franciszka nee Rosołowska, 22 years old.
Child was baptised during the religious latin rite Holy Mass by the Rybitwy parish parson and was given the name Marianna and the godparents were: Karol Obel from Basonia, peasant and Józefa Solarska.
This act was read aloud and signed by us, declarant and witnesses are illiterate.

priest Piotr Koniec signatre, Rybitwy parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar.

Józefów
Rybitwy

Józef Joachimiak and Marianna Orzechowska

It happened in the village Rybitwy on 22nd day of January/3rd day of February 1889 at 5 p.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Łukasz Wrotkowski, 60 years old and Franciszek Helner, 58 years old, both peasants living in the village Rybitwy there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Józef Joachimiak, a single man, peasant, 24 years old, born in the village Chruślina in Boby parish, living for 2 years in Józefów by the river Wisła, son of deceased Ignacy and peasant living in Sosnowa Wola, Ewa nee Zielińska, spouses Joachimiak

and

Marianna Orzechowska, a miss, peasant, 20 years old, born in Basonia, living for 19 years in Rybitwy, daughter of spouses: deceased Jan Orzechowski and Franciszka Orzechowska nee Rosołowska, peasant living in Piotrawin.

The marriage was preceded by 3 banns announced in Rybitwy parish church on the next Sundays, it is: 20 January, 27 January and 3 February of the current year, New Style dates.

Newlyweds informed they didnt make premarital agreement.

Wedding ceremony provided by the Rybitwy parish parson.

This marriage act was read aloud nd signed only by Us, newlyweds, bride's mother who agave oral permission for the marriage and witnesses are illiterate.

priest Piotr Koniec signature, Rybitwy parish parson serving as Civil Registrar.

Ken

Replies: 39

Post Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:46 am      Post subject: Krajewski translate

Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:26 am Post subject: Krajewski translation

Hi Karol,

Could you translate the following.
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/50/147/0/-/29/skan/full/b3gEScGGb_KFG1a7oXA2SQ
Number 62
Thank you!
sophiekrolski

Replies: 54

Post Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:37 am      Post subject: Thanks

Marcel, Thank you for the Murzyn translations from Krasnopol.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:42 am      Post subject: Re: Krajewski translate

Ken wrote:
Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:26 am Post subject: Krajewski translation

Hi Karol,

Could you translate the following.
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/50/147/0/-/29/skan/full/b3gEScGGb_KFG1a7oXA2SQ
Number 62
Thank you!

Nr 62
Stróżewko

It happened in Imielnica on the 17th/29th day of November 1840 at 2 p.m. Appeared Mateusz Krajewski, daylaborer living in Stróżewko, 39 years old in the presence of Walenty Ziółkowski, shepherd from Gólczewo, 51 years old and Walenty Rabudzki, farmer from Stróżewko, 24 years old and presented Us a male child born in Stróżewko in the house number 7 on the 12th/24th day of the current month and year at 8 p.m. with his wife Marianna nee Rabudzka, 23 years old. Child was baptised on this day and was given the name Andrzej and the godparents were: mentioned above Walenty Ziółkowski and Aniela Ostaszewska.
This act was read aloud to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed by Us.

prest jan Wejnert signature, Imielnica parish parson.

crispm28
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 133

Post Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:15 pm      Post subject: Pawyza

Hello, Could I please get a translation for this document.
Thank you,
Christine

Pawyza Franciszek #23 b. 1906 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-34skanfullqXhROK2lSnsXNqQlYqjaFQ.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  238.48 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Pawyza Franciszek #23 b. 1906 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-34skanfullqXhROK2lSnsXNqQlYqjaFQ.JPG

Poland-Family-Research

Replies: 47

Post Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:44 pm      Post subject: Thanks

Marcel, Thank you for the Kocinski death translation from Radziejow.
Carol Fleischer

Replies: 3

Post Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:22 pm      Post subject: Jazwinski Marriage

Could someone help me with the translation of family member Marriage.
Thanks You

Jazwinski Marriage.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  736.62 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Jazwinski Marriage.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:08 pm      Post subject: Re: Pawyza

crispm28 wrote:
Hello, Could I please get a translation for this document.
Thank you,
Christine

Nr 23
Wójcin

It happened in Wójcin on the 17th/30th day of March 1906 at 4 p.m. Appeared Józef Pawyza, farmer living in Wójcin, 38 years old in the presence of Wojciech Pawyza, 45 years old and Franciszek Konieczko, 48 years old, both from Wójcin and presented Us a male child born today in Wójcin at noon with his legal wife Rozalia nee Smiałek, 23 years old. At the holy baptism held today by the priest Andrzej Witulski child was given the name Franciszek and the godparents were: mentioned above Wojciech Pawyza and Józefa Świątek.
This act was read aloud to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed by Us.

priest Witulski signature, serving as Civil Registrar.

Pawyza Franciszek married Stanisława Szynczewska nee Dolik on 9 June 1953, registry office in Skomlin, marriage act number 26/1953, signature of the Registry Office official.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:19 pm      Post subject: Re: Jazwinski Marriage

Carol Fleischer wrote:
Could someone help me with the translation of family member Marriage.
Thanks You

Nr 11
Konin

It happened in the city Konin on the 26th day of April/8th day of May 1892 at 5 p.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses Franciszek Karwański, 36 years old and Michał Witkowski, 30 years old, both daylaborers living in the city Konin there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Michał Jaźwiński, a single man, daylaborer, living in the city Konin, born in the village Grochowy, Grochowy parish, son of spouses: Wojciech Jaźwiński and deceased Marianna jaźwińska nee Koziarek, 22 years old

and

Marianna Tecław, servant, living in the city Konin, born in Konin, daughter of spouses: Franciszek Tecław and Julianna Tecław nee Pawlak, 25 years old.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns announced in konin parish church on: 12/24 April, 19 April/1 May and 26 April/8 May of the current year.

Newlyweds informed they didnt make premarital agreement.
There were no obstacles for this marriage.
Wedding ceremony provided by the priest Piotr Bogucki, Konin parish parson.
This act was read aloud to the illiterate newlyweds and witnesses and signed only by Us.

priest Piotr Bogucki signature, serving as Civil Registrar.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 124, 125, 126 ... 337, 338, 339  Next Page 125 of 339

Jump to: