PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 126, 127, 128 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:51 pm      Post subject: Re: Translations

skiskiski wrote:
Hi Marcel,

Thank you so much for your previous translations, it is incredibly helpful and I am now becoming a bit more familiar with the Russian documents, which will help me greatly with further research.

I have come across a few more documents in Russian, could you please assist with translating these?

Many thanks!

Nr 927
Gęś

Jan Zieńczuk

It happened in the city Parczew on the 5th/18th day of May 1905 at 10 a.m. Appeared Korneliusz Zieńczuk, 37 years old, farmer, living in the village Gęś in the presence of Stefan Lewczuk, 58 years old and Dymitr Matejuk, 40 years old, both farmers from the village Gęś and presented Us a male child informing that the child was born in the village Gęś on the 1st/13th day of February 1899 at 10 p.m. with his legal wife Bronisława nee Chilimoniuk, 29 years old.
At the Holy Baptism child was given the name Jan and the godparents were: Dymitr Matejuk and Marianna Jaszczuk.
This act was read aloud to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed only by Us.

priest St. Wierzejski signature.

Nr 351
Korneliusz Zieńczuk
and
Bronisława Chilimoniuk

It happened in the city Parczew on the 5th/18th day of Mat 1905 at noon. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Józef Wachet, 57 years old, carpenter from the village Milanów and Filip Lewczuk, 39 years old, peasant from the village Gęś, appeared:

Korneliusz Zieńczuk, 37 years old, a single man, born in the village Paszenki, living in the village Gęś, son of Stefan and his wife Magdalena nee Malutek

and

Bronisława Chilimoniuk, 29 years old, a miss, born and living in the village Gęś, daughter of Antoni and his wife Marianna nee Bobieła

and they informed that they concluded religious marriage on 1895.
Wedding ceremony took place.
This act was read aloud to the illiterate declarants and witnesses and signed only by Us.

Nr 32
Gęś
Katarzyna Dowalewska

It happened in the city Parczew on the 23rd day of January/5th day of February 1906 at 10 a.m. Appeared: Tomasz Dowalewski, 32 years old from the village Gęś and Jakub Iwańczuk, 44 years old from the village Dawidy, both farmers and they informed that on the 20th day of January/2nd day of February of the current year at 5 p.m. died Katarzyna Dowalewska, farmer, widow of deceased Piotr Dowalewski, born in the village Radcze and living in the village Gęś, 76 years old, daughter of deceased parents: Jan Siergiejuk and Prakseda nee Fujarczuk.
After eye belief about Katarzyna Dowalewska death this act was read aloud to the illiterate declarants and signed only by Us.

Nr 1972
Gęś
Julianna Naumiuk

It happened in the city Parczew on the 13th/26th day of the May 1905 at 3 p.m. Appeared Grzegorz Lewczuk, farmer, 35 years old, living in the village Gęś in the presence of Józef Wietoszek, 49 years old and Daniel Sugoda, 43 years old, both farmers from the village Gęś and presented Us a female child informing that the child was born in the village Gęś on the 2nd/14th day of January 1881 at 5 a.m. with Józefat Naumiuk, already deceased and his legal wife Anastazja nee Andruszuk, 40 years old.
At the Holy Baptism child was given the name Julianna and the godparents were: Józefat Chilimoniuk and Katarzyna Chilimoniuk.

This act was read aloud to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed only by Us.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:31 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation

sophiekrolski wrote:
Hi. I would appreciate a translation of two Murzyn birth records from the Krasnopol Parish. One is Walter in 1879 and the other from 1891 I can't read the English version of the name, but the parents are correct (Peter and Josephine). Thanks.

Nr 93
Żubronajcie

It happened in Krasnopol on the 27th day of May/8th day of June 1879 at 2 p.m. Appeared Piotr Murzynowicz, farmer living in Żubronajcie, 36 years old in the presence of Michał Sawicki, 35 years old and Wincenty Sinkiewicz, 50 years old, farmers living in Żubronajcie and presented Us a male child informing that the child was born in Żubronajcie on the 25th day of May/6th day of June of the current year at 4 a.m. with his legal wife Jozefata nee Domoracka, 34 years old. At the Holy Baptism held today by undersigned priest the child was given the name Władysław and the godparents were Michał Sawicki and Rozalia Jasińska.
This act was read aloud to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed by us.

priest P. Wnorowski signature, serving as Civil Registrar.

Nr 109
Żubronajcie

It happened in Krasnopol on the 11th/23rd day of te October 1891 at 1 p.m. Appeared Piotr Murzyn, farmer, 40 years old living in the village Żubronajcie in the presence of Mateusz Tulciński, 50 years old and Jan Sienkiewicz, 48 years old, both farmers living in the village Żubronajcie and presented us a female child informing that the child was born in Żubronajcie on the 8th/20th day of October of the current year at 6 p.m. with his legal wife Józefa nee Muracka, 44 years old. At the Holy Baptism held today by the priest Izydor Kiebłajtys child was given the name Kazimiera and the godparents were: Aleksander Bobrowski and Marianna Ćwiklińska.
This act was read aloud to the present, all illiterate and signed by us.

priest I. Kiebłajtys, serving as civil registrar for Krasnopol parish.

sophiekrolski

Replies: 54

Post Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:42 pm      Post subject: Thanks

Thank you for the Murzyn translations Marcel.
John Nolan

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:42 pm      Post subject: Roman Catholic Parish of Suwalki, Poland

Please tell me how I can find these records in the forum.
[email protected]
Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:21 am      Post subject: Re: Roman Catholic Parish of Suwalki, Poland

John Nolan wrote:
Please tell me how I can find these records in the forum.
[email protected]

im not sure if you put your question in right place. More details please.

Carol Fleischer

Replies: 3

Post Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:21 pm      Post subject: Ulacz Marriage

I would appreciate a translation of the following marriage #2.
Thank You.

Ulacz & Babiarz Marriage.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  867.59 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Ulacz & Babiarz Marriage.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:00 am      Post subject: Re: Ulacz Marriage

Carol Fleischer wrote:
I would appreciate a translation of the following marriage #2.
Thank You.

Ułacz Filip with Babiarz Salomea
Wola Biechowska

It happened in the village Biechów at 8th/20th day of January 1879 at 11 a.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Piotr Babiarz, 27 years old and Antoni Pyszka, 26 years old, peasants, farmers living in the village Wola Biechowska there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Filip Ułacz, peasant, komornik (living on rented place), living in the village Wola Biechowska, born in the village Chrzanów, son of legal spouses: deceased Józef Ułacz and living Ewa Ułacz nee Kordos, farmers, a single man, 25 years old

and

Salomea Babiarz, peasant, living in Wola Biechowska with her mother, born in the village Biechów, daughter of legal spouses: Marcin Babiarz, deceased and living Jadwiga Babiarz nee Kulczycka, farmers from Wola Biechowska, a miss, 17 years old.

The marriage was preceded by 3 banns announced on the 5th, 12th and 19th day of January of the current year in Biechów parish church.

Bride's mother, present during making of this act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
The groom did not need permission because he is of legal age.
Newlyweds informed they didnt make premarital agreement.
This act was read aloud to present parties, all illiterate, signed only by Us.

priest Michał Królikowski signature, Biechów parish parson.

skiskiski

Replies: 8

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:21 am      Post subject: Thank you

Hi Marcel,

Thank you for the latest translations, and for all your assistance.

This has given me so much information and a great start to making my family tree.
waipepe

Replies: 31

Post Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:49 am      Post subject:

Could you please translate this for me. I believe this is possibly a "marriage certificate" for my great grandparents.
Thank you

Deka Grzegorz - maa? 1888 copy.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  757.86 KB

Deka Grzegorz - maa? 1888 copy.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:27 pm      Post subject:

waipepe wrote:
Could you please translate this for me. I believe this is possibly a "marriage certificate" for my great grandparents.
Thank you

Pogonia

It happened in Czeladź on the 8th/20th day of November 1888 at 12 oclock at noon. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Andrzej Miałczewski, 30 years old and Andrzej Gajda, 55 years old, both workers from Pogonia there was concluded religious marriage between:

Grzegorz Deka, a single man, worker, born in the village Potok Wielki in Krzcięcice parish, 19 years old, son of Łucja Deka, living for 4 years in Ostrogórka

and

Aniela Lassota, a miss, born in Sosnowiec, daughter of Józef and living Wiktoria nee Sitko, spouses Lassota, miners, 18 years old, living with her mother in Pogonia.

this marriage was preceded by 3 banns announced in Czeladź parish church on: 16/28 October, 23 October/4 November and 30 October/11 November of the current year.

Grooms mother and brides mother, present during making of this act, gave oral permission for the marriage.

Newlywds informed they didnt make premarital agreement.

Wedding ceremony provided by the Czeladź parish vicar priest Antoni Toczyłowski.
This act was read aloud to the newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by Us.

priest Ludwik Satałecki, Czeladź parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar.

left marigin: wife died on the 19th day of September 1972 in Będzin.
death act number 309/1972
Czeladź, 5th day of November 1975

rubber stamp: Registry Office chief deputy Longina Kachniarz.

Aniela Lassota lived 102 years. Exciting!!!

waipepe

Post Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:21 pm      Post subject:

Hi Marcel,
thank you for translating the marriage entry for Deka. Yes, my great grandmother lived until 102 and she was of sound body and mind at the time of her death. She died when a car ran a red light when she was crossing the street. She most likely had a few more years to go!

Could you please translate this for me. I think it's the birth record of her eldest child, a daughter, Stefania, that I had no idea even existed.

Deka Stefania - ur 1891 copy.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.45 MB

Deka Stefania - ur 1891 copy.jpg

waipepe

Post Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:33 pm      Post subject:

Hi Marcel,

could you please translate my great grandmothers birth record. Aniela Lassota. This is so exiting as I received all these records yesterday.

Joanna

Lasota Aniela - ur 1870 copy.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.33 MB

Lasota Aniela - ur 1870 copy.jpg

crispm28
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 133

Post Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:52 pm      Post subject: Pawyza documents

Hello Marcel, I would greatly appreciate a translation of the following documents. Thank you in advance for all your great work.
Christine

Pawyza Walenty b. 1913 #27 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-41#tabSkany.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  168.18 KB

Pawyza Walenty b. 1913 #27 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-41#tabSkany.JPG

Pawyza Walenty b. 1879 #10 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-7#tabSkany.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  113.21 KB

Pawyza Walenty b. 1879 #10 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-7#tabSkany.JPG

Pawyza Franciszek d. 1912 #22 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-40str1715ClZ-pCKSBqH-RH6o4aILRg#tabSkany.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  161.96 KB

Pawyza Franciszek d. 1912 #22 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-40str1715ClZ-pCKSBqH-RH6o4aILRg#tabSkany.JPG

Pawyza Franciszka b.1915 #45 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-43skanfullHGTD47bj7Bm4Y-O9V3Gxig.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  204.16 KB

Pawyza Franciszka b.1915 #45 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-43skanfullHGTD47bj7Bm4Y-O9V3Gxig.JPG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:24 am      Post subject:

waipepe wrote:
Hi Marcel,
thank you for translating the marriage entry for Deka. Yes, my great grandmother lived until 102 and she was of sound body and mind at the time of her death. She died when a car ran a red light when she was crossing the street. She most likely had a few more years to go!

Could you please translate this for me. I think it's the birth record of her eldest child, a daughter, Stefania, that I had no idea even existed.

Pogonia

It happened in Czeladź on the 8th/20th day of May 1891 at 5 p.m. Appeared Marianna Kaczmarczyk, midwife from Pogonia, 46 years old in the presence of Tomasz młynarski, 50 years old and Antoni Lassota, 22 years old, workers from Pogonia and presented Us a female child born yesterday in Pogonia at 10 p.m. and declared that it is a child of
Grzegorz Deka, worker from Pogonia, 22 years old, absent while making of this act due to being in the army for 6 months
and his legal wife Aniela nee Lassota, 20 years old.
At the Holy Baptism held today by the priest Piotr Czerka, Czeladź vicar child was given two names: Stefania Julianna and the godparents were: Antoni Lassota and Julianna Dynarska.
This act was read aloud to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by Us.
priest Ludwik Satalecki, Czeladź parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:57 am      Post subject:

waipepe wrote:
Hi Marcel,

could you please translate my great grandmothers birth record. Aniela Lassota. This is so exiting as I received all these records yesterday.

Joanna

Sosnowiec

It happened in Czeladź on the 2nd day of October 1870 at 10 a.m. Appeared Józef Lassota, miner, 41 years old, living in Sosnowiec in the presence of jan Wengler, miner from Sosnowiec, 39 years old and Jan Dubiel, bell-ringer, 41 years old, both living in Czeladź and presented Us a female child informing that the child was born in Sosnowiec on the 22nd day of September of the current year at 1 p.m. with his legal wife Wiktoria nee Sitek, 40 years old.
At the Holy Baptism held today by the priest Jan Ternin? child was given the name Aniela and the godparents were: Jan Wengler and Marianna Ludwin.
This act was read aloud to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed by Us.

priest Ludwik Satalecki, Czeladź parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 126, 127, 128 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 127 of 338

Jump to: