PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 136, 137, 138 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author

Replies: 171

Post Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:00 pm      Post subject: Request for Translation: 1863 birth Abram Iszk Koslowicz

Hello!

Attached for translation please find: 1863 Nowogrod birth Abram Idzk Koslowicz son of Moszk & Maria, akta 44

Thanks again for your many translations!

Best wishes,
Valerie Edwards

1863 Nowogrod birth Abram Idzk Koslowicz son of Moszk and Maria akta 44.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  540.96 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

1863 Nowogrod birth Abram Idzk Koslowicz son of Moszk and Maria akta 44.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:19 am      Post subject: Re: Request for Translation: 1863 death Maria Kozlowicz

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello!

Attached for translation please find 1863 Nowogrod death Maria Kozlowicz akta 15.

Thanks again so very much for your assistance!

Warmest regards,
Valerie Edwards

Miastków (nowadays Miastkowo)

It happened in the city Nowogród on the 16th/18th (there is an error in the date, it shoud be: on the 16th/28th) day of December 1863 at 11 a.m. Appeared jews Kuszel Chmielewski, son of Lejb, market stall trader, 54 years old and Zelman Grodner, son of Abram, Cheder teacher, 74 years old, both living in Nowogród and they informed that yesterday at 8 a.m. died in the village Miastkowo Maria Kozłowicz, 19 years old, daughter of Dawid Ber Budnik son of Eliasz and Dwejra Budnik daughter of Herszk, workers. She lef her parents, mentioned above and her husband Moszek Kozłowicz son of Szolim, worker, 21 years old and their son Abram Idzko, 10 days old living in Miastkowo.
The declarants informed that the mentioned above deceased person has not left any wealth.
After eye belief about Maria Kozłowicz death, daughter of Dawid Ber, this act was read aloud to the declarants and signed by them and by Tomasz Gołaszewski signature, civil registrar

PAYPAL: [email protected]

Last edited by marcelproust on Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:29 am      Post subject: Re: Request for Translation: 1863 birth Abram Iszk Koslowicz

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello!

Attached for translation please find: 1863 Nowogrod birth Abram Idzk Koslowicz son of Moszk & Maria, akta 44

Best wishes,
Valerie Edwards

Miastków

It happened in the city Nowogród on the 6th/18th day of December 1863 at 11 a.m.
Appeared jew Moszk Kozłowicz, son of Szolim, worker, 21 years old living in the village Miastkowo in the presence of the witnesses, jews: Zelman Grodner, son of Abram, Cheder teacher, 74 years old and Kuszel Chmielewski, son of Lejb, market stall trader, 54 years old, both living in Nowogród and presented us a male child born in Miastkowo on the 8th day of December of the current year at 8 a.m. with his wife Maria, daughter of Dawid Ber, 19 years old.
At the religious rite of circumcision the child was given two names: Abram Idzko.
This act was read aloud to the declarant and witnesses and signed only by the witnesses because child's father is illiterate.

witnesses signatures
Tomasz Gołaszewski signature, civil registrar

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:30 am      Post subject: Re: Request for Translation: 1863 birth Abram Iszk Koslowicz

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello!

Best wishes,
Valerie Edwards

Miastków

It happened in the city Nowogród on the 6th/18th day of December 1863 at 11 a.m.
Appeared jew Moszk Kozłowicz, son of Szolim, worker, 21 years old living in the village Miastkowo in the presence of the witnesses, jews: Zelman Grodner, son of Abram, Cheder teacher, 74 years old and Kuszel Chmielewski, son of Lejb, market stall trader, 54 years old, both living in Nowogród and presented us a male child born in Miastkowo on the 8th day of December of the current year at 8 a.m. with his wife Maria, daughter of Dawid Ber, 19 years old.
At the religious rite of circumcision the child was given two names: Abram Idzko.
This act was read aloud to the declarant and witnesses and signed only by the witnesses because child's father is illiterate.

witnesses signatures
Tomasz Gołaszewski signature, civil registrar

crispm28
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 133

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:31 pm      Post subject: Pawyza documents

Hello, I am resubmitted several documents for translation. I sent these in on September 22, and have not seen any response. I would greatly appreciate a translation when time permits. Thank you.
Christine

Pawyza Franciszka b.1915 #45 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-43skanfullHGTD47bj7Bm4Y-O9V3Gxig.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  204.16 KB

Pawyza Franciszka b.1915 #45 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-43skanfullHGTD47bj7Bm4Y-O9V3Gxig.JPG

Pawyza Franciszek d. 1912 #22 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-40str1715ClZ-pCKSBqH-RH6o4aILRg#tabSkany.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  161.96 KB

Pawyza Franciszek d. 1912 #22 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-40str1715ClZ-pCKSBqH-RH6o4aILRg#tabSkany.JPG

Pawyza Walenty b. 1879 #10 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-7#tabSkany.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  113.21 KB

Pawyza Walenty b. 1879 #10 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-7#tabSkany.JPG

Pawyza Walenty b. 1913 #27 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-41#tabSkany.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  168.18 KB

Pawyza Walenty b. 1913 #27 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-41#tabSkany.JPG

e64martins

Replies: 114

Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:54 pm      Post subject: Marianna Marciniak 1893 Marriage record

Hi,

Could someone help with a translation of this record?

I was told the writing on the side of the document is German, can anyone translate that?

Thank you sooo much!

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1563d&sy=1893&kt=4&plik=686-687.jpg#zoom=1&x=428&y=743

Eliana
griffin47

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:56 pm      Post subject: Marriage record of Serafin and Szabat 1893

Hello marcelproust: Could you please translate this marriage record of my great grandparents from 1893. Their names are outlined in red but would much appreciate names of others and dates in the record. Thank you.

Serafin.Szabat.1893.m.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.63 MB

Serafin.Szabat.1893.m.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:41 am      Post subject: Re: Marianna Marciniak 1893 Marriage record

e64martins wrote:
Hi,

Could someone help with a translation of this record?

I was told the writing on the side of the document is German, can anyone translate that?

Thank you sooo much!

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1563d&sy=1893&kt=4&plik=686-687.jpg#zoom=1&x=428&y=743

Eliana

Łódź

It happened in the city Łódź in Holy Cross parish on the 19th day of September/1st day of October 1893 at 5 p.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses Ignacy Pokrzywa, carpenter and Roch Ulański, daylaborer, both of age from Łódź there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Szczepan Czubowicz, 24 years old, a single man, daylaborer living in Łódź at number 1054, born in Stanisławowo located in Sieradz county, son of Mateusz and his wife Katarzyna nee Sicińska

and

Marianna Marciniak, a miss, living with her mother in Łódź, 18 years old, born in Wojsławice located in Sieradz county, daughter of late Jakub and his wife Małgorzata nee Rutkowska.

this marriage was preceded by 3 banns announced in Holy Cross parish church on the: 5/17 September of the current year and on the next two Sundays.

Bride's mother gave oral permission for this marriage.
There was no premarital agreement.
Wedding ceremony celebrated by the priest Bolesław Dobrogoski, local vicar.
this act was read aloud to the illiterate newlyweds and witnesses.

unfortunately i dont speak german so you have to ask the others to translate the note on the left marigin.
I am only able to read that Marianna Czubowicz died on the 21st day of April 1941

i found Szczepan and Marianna birth records, here they are:

Szczepan: https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:S3HY-DCN9-9QL?i=299&cc=2115410
act number 137
Marianna: http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1526d&sy=1874&kt=1&plik=004-009.jpg#zoom=1.25&x=1847&y=0
act number 7

i have also found łódź cesus record from 1916-1921 period with the Szczepan and Marianna census record, here it is:
Łódź

It happened in the city Łódź in Holy Cross parish on the 19th day of September/1st day of October 1893 at 5 p.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses Ignacy Pokrzywa, carpenter and Roch Ulański, daylaborer, both of age from Łódź there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Szczepan Czubowicz, 24 years old, a single man, daylaborer living in Łódź at number 1054, born in Stanisławowo located in Sieradz county, son of Mateusz and his wife Katarzyna nee Sicińska

and

Marianna Marciniak, a miss, living with her mother in Łódź, 18 years old, born in Wojsławice located in Sieradz county, daughter of late Jakub and his wife Małgorzata nee Rutkowska.

this marriage was preceded by 3 banns announced in Holy Cross parish church on the: 5/17 September of the current year and on the next two Sundays.

Bride's mother gave oral permission for this marriage.
There was no premarital agreement.
Wedding ceremony celebrated by the priest Bolesław Dobrogoski, local vicar.
this act was read aloud to the illiterate newlyweds and witnesses.

unfortunately i dont speak german so you have to ask the others to translate the note on the left marigin.
I am only able to read that Marianna Czubowicz died on the 21st day of April 1941

i found Szczepan and Marianna birth records, here they are:

Szczepan: https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:S3HY-DCN9-9QL?i=299&cc=2115410
act number 137
Marianna: http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1526d&sy=1874&kt=1&plik=004-009.jpg#zoom=1.25&x=1847&y=0
act number 7

i have also found łódź cesus record from 1916-1921 period with the Szczepan and Marianna census record, here it is:

jV1Egrhj8ciVHB-BQDiQqw.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.55 MB

jV1Egrhj8ciVHB-BQDiQqw.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:33 pm      Post subject: Re: Marriage record of Serafin and Szabat 1893

griffin47 wrote:
Hello marcelproust: Could you please translate this marriage record of my great grandparents from 1893. Their names are outlined in red but would much appreciate names of others and dates in the record. Thank you.

Gozd

It happened in the village Huta Krzeszowska on the 13th/26th day of January 1913 at 1 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of witnesses: Wojciech Strzęciwilk, 28 years old and Józef Strzęciwilk, 43 years old, both farmers living in the village Gozd there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Michał Serafin, a single man, 30 years old, born and living with his mother in the village Gozd, son of late Stanisław and his living wife, farmer Zofia nee Bzdyra in the village Gozd

and

Marianna Serafin nee Szabat, widow after her late husband Józef, 31 years old, farmer, daughter of Jan and his late wife Agnieszka nee Pac, farmer from the village Huta Krzeszowska, born in the village Huta Krzeszowska and living in the village Gozd.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns announced in Huta Krzeszowska parish church on: 30 December 1912/12 January 1913, 6/19 January 1913 and 13/26 January 1913.

Diocesian authorities issued dispensation due to the first degree of affinity, number 157 and 70.
Newlyweds informed they didnt make premarital agreement.
Wedding ceremony celebrated by the priest Stanisław Kabasiński, serving as administrator of Huta Krzeszowska parish.
this act was read aloud to the illiterate present and signed only by Us.

priest St. Kabasiński, serving as civil registrar.

griffin47

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:02 pm      Post subject: Translation request

Hello: Could you please translate the following Russian document to English. Thank you.

Jan.Moleda.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.09 MB

Jan.Moleda.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:03 am      Post subject: Re: Translation request

griffin47 wrote:
Hello: Could you please translate the following Russian document to English. Thank you.

It happened in Racławice on the 1st/13th day of December 1899 at noon. Appeared: Jan Molęda, 31 years old, peasant from Kościejów and presented Us a female child informing that the child was born in Kościejów on the 29th day of November/11th day of December of the current year at 4 p.m. with his legal wife Katarzyna nee Sagan, 24 years old. At the Holy Baptism held today by Us the child was given the name Eleonora and the godparents were: Jan Krysa and Katarzyna Molęda.
This act was read aloud to the illiterate declarants and signed only by Us.
priest A. Poniński

HELENAWOJTCZAK
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 158

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:32 am      Post subject: Death record translation please?

Could some kind soul extract the vital info from this death record please? This girl who died as a baby was my auntie.

Hoping to extract something of interest to help me research my grandparents.

Many thanks.

Helena

regina 1st.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  87.79 KB

regina 1st.JPG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:49 pm      Post subject: Re: Death record translation please?

HELENAWOJTCZAK wrote:
Could some kind soul extract the vital info from this death record please? This girl who died as a baby was my auntie.

Hoping to extract something of interest to help me research my grandparents.

Many thanks.

Helena

Nr 901
Wojtczak Regina

It happened in the city Lublin on the 5th/18th day of August 1915 at 10 a.m. Appeared: Marian Wojtczak and Dąbski, workers, both of age, from Helenów (nowadays its a part of the city Lublin) and they informed that today at 3 a.m. died on Helenów Regina Wojtczak, born in Helenów, 1 month old, daughter of Marian Konstanty Wojtczak and Marianna nee Naj, spouses Wojtczak.
After eye belief about Regina Wojtczak death this act was read aloud to the illiterate declarants and signed only by Us.

priest T. Cybulski, vicar, serving as Civil Registrar

cwk1958

Replies: 19

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:41 pm      Post subject: Helena Jakubiak Birth Translation

I wonder if it would be possible to translate the following birth record of my Aunt Helen at your earliest convenience.

Here is the link: She is No. 85

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0142d&sy=1907&kt=1&plik=083-086.jpg&fbclid=IwAR18rSEqnFsR68Ubw5ymG_TUl2HUCjzD1FijmpcVEsw6kranYy6Z8lR6BmY#zoom=1&x=1832&y=94

I have attached a picture of the document also.

Happy New Year!!
Regards,
Cindy Kluz

083-086 JAKUBIUAK HELENA BIRTH Cropped.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  601.87 KB

083-086 JAKUBIUAK HELENA BIRTH Cropped.jpg

HELENAWOJTCZAK
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 158

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:43 pm      Post subject:

Thanks very much. Surprised it says my grandfather was illiterate. He was the Helenow brickyard manager!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 136, 137, 138 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 137 of 338

Jump to: