PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 140, 141, 142 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 313

Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:18 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian records translations p.2

marcelproust wrote:
Henryk wrote:
Please translate:
http://metryki.genbaza.pl/genbaza,detail,236819,62
Marriage of Łukasz Bogal, son of Józef and Katarzyna Bochenski, born in Kolosy, Sokolina Parish, and Salomea Pruska, Kargów Parish.

Thank you very much for the translation.
zack

Replies: 446

Post Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:57 am      Post subject: M.P. SZTERENFELD

Dziękuję za tłumaczenie. Doceniam to bardzo.
Czy zmarły w tym dokumencie pana SZTERENFELDA zostawił swoje potomstwo?

??? ??????? 1914 ?????.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  130.49 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

??? ??????? 1914 ?????.JPG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:56 am      Post subject: Re: M.P. SZTERENFELD

zack wrote:
Dziękuję za tłumaczenie. Doceniam to bardzo.
Czy zmarły w tym dokumencie pana SZTERENFELDA zostawił swoje potomstwo?

witnesses informed that on the 6th/19th day of November of the current year at 10 p.m. died in Warsaw in the house number 2194 Moszek Perec Szterenfeld, street trader, son of Abram and Szewa Necha of unknown maiden name, 78 years old.

no info about family members. There is no info who the witnesses are for deceased person.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
Podjazd

Replies: 114

Post Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:40 pm      Post subject:

Hoping for a translation of this birth record of Sura KUCZBORSKI

many thanks in advance
John

_M_5160.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  903.26 KB

_M_5160.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:56 pm      Post subject:

Podjazd wrote:
Hoping for a translation of this birth record of Sura KUCZBORSKI

many thanks in advance
John

Nr 127
Grudusk

It happened in the city Przasnysz on the 31st day of October 1901 at 9 a.m. Appeared in person Hersz Kuczborski, shoemaker, living in the village Grudusk in the presence of the witnesses Binem Makower, 52 years old and Binem Zand, 36 years old, both synagogue servants living in the city Przasnysz and presented us a female child informing that the child was born in the village Grudusk on the 30th day of August of the current year at 4 p.m. with his legal wife Gitla nee Bulak, 24 years old. The child was given the name Sura.
The late announcement of the birth of a child results from the mistake of parents.
This act was read aloud to the declarant and witnesses and signed by us and them. Child's father is illiterate.

Przasnysz city mayor, serving as civil registrar, signature

Rwyber

Replies: 23

Post Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:31 pm      Post subject: Alexander

Can you please translate this record. Not sure on the language. Record 331 Alexander Kondracki - Thank You.

#331 Alex-Viola-MarPoland.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.66 MB

#331 Alex-Viola-MarPoland.jpg

David2019

Replies: 35

Post Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:25 pm      Post subject: Varniai Lithuania Parish Death Record Translation

Hello,

Can you please assist with translating a Varniai death record?

Thanks,

Dave

Varniai Death Record 1886 Temp.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.5 MB

Varniai Death Record 1886 Temp.png

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:09 am      Post subject: Re: Varniai Lithuania Parish Death Record Translation

David2019 wrote:
Hello,

Can you please assist with translating a Varniai death record?

Thanks,

Dave

Number 46
Family name: Giedwiłło
death date: 20th day of June 1886

It happened on the 20th day of June 1886. In the Polipkalnie manor died Witold Donat Cyprian Giedwiłło

cause of death: inflammation

received Anointing of the sick

nobleman, husband of Idal nee Sobolewska. he died at the age of 52.Stare Wornie church (Old Varniai) parishioner. He left his son Tytus Ksawery and daughters: Adelajda, Stanisława and Helena

his body was burried by the canon priest Juzumowicz, Varniai parson on the 23rd day of june in Vorniai parish cemetery.

Helli
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 289

Post Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:14 pm      Post subject: Re: Request for russian death record 1910

Helli wrote:
I would really appreciate a translation of the following death record of my great grandmother Karolina Krüger from Warszawa from 1910 # 329. I hope to be able to confirm my assumption.
Thank you very much!
Helli

Hi Marcel,
I was wondering if you maybe missed my request. I'm hoping for her maiden name (Tank/Tang) as well as where she was born, so I am sure "she" is the one I'm looking for.

Thank you,
Helli

D- 1910 Karolina Lange,geb.Krüger-327-330.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  227.33 KB

D- 1910 Karolina Lange,geb.Krüger-327-330.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:39 pm      Post subject: Re: Request for russian death record 1910

Helli wrote:
Helli wrote:
I would really appreciate a translation of the following death record of my great grandmother Karolina Krüger from Warszawa from 1910 # 329. I hope to be able to confirm my assumption.
Thank you very much!
Helli

Hi Marcel,
I was wondering if you maybe missed my request. I'm hoping for her maiden name (Tank/Tang) as well as where she was born, so I am sure "she" is the one I'm looking for.

Thank you,
Helli

Nr 329

It happened in Warsaw in Evangelical-Augsburg parish on the 27th day of August/9th day of September 1910 at 4.30 p.m. Appeared: Jakub Baran, 29 years old and Karol Horembała, 30 years old, workers of Warsaw Evangelical hospital, both living in this hospital and they informed that yesterday at 6 p.m. died in this hospital Karolina Lange nee Kruger, she was under the care of the parish, 70 years old, born in the village Grabie located in Szumlin community, daughter of Michał and Marianna nee Panke, late spouses Kruger, widow.
After eye belief about Karolina Lange nee Kruger death this act was read aloud to the illiterate declarants and signed only by Us.
pastor signature

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:20 pm      Post subject: Re: Alexander

Rwyber wrote:
Can you please translate this record. Not sure on the language. Record 331 Alexander Kondracki - Thank You.

It happened in Warsaw in Holy Cross parish on the 10th/23rd day of November 1901 at 7.30 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: priest Józef Mężnicki, teacher of the law of God, living in county city Koło and Antoni Fertner, trader, of age, living in Warsaw there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Aleksander Bernard Kondracki, a single man, trader, living in Warsaw in the house number 5944 at Nowy Zjazd street, born in Warsaw in St. Andrew parish, son of spouses: Aleksander Kondracki and Tekla Kondracka nee Jarząbkowska, 43 years old

and

Władysława Delfina Fertner, a miss, living with her parents in Warsaw in the house number 2779ab at Aleksandria street, born in Warsaw, daughter of spouses: Antoni Fertner and Tekla Fertner nee Romanowicz, 24 years old.

this marriage was preceded by 3 banns announced in St. Cross and St. John parishes on the: 21st day of October/3rd day of November, 28th day of October/10th day of November and 4th/17th day of November of the current year.

Newlyweds informed they didnt make premarital agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony celebrated in St. Joseph church by the priest Józed Mężnicki, teacher of the law of God in my presence, priest Kazimierz Matlanowski, St. Cross parish vicar.
This act was read aloud and signed by Us, newlyweds and witnesses.

priest Piotr Michalski.

Last edited by marcelproust on Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rwyber

Replies: 23

Post Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:31 pm      Post subject: Alexander

Thank you for the translation. Is there a "Year" when this marriage took place.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:35 pm      Post subject: Re: Alexander

Rwyber wrote:
Thank you for the translation. Is there a "Year" when this marriage took place.

Helli
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 289

Post Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:41 pm      Post subject: Re.: Request for russian death record 1910

Marcel,

Thank you so much for your help and translation!! I really appreciate it. I'm now wondering if the pastor who signed the record maybe just wrote the last name wrong, instead of Tanke he wrote Panke?.

Helli
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:49 pm      Post subject: Re: Re.: Request for russian death record 1910

Helli wrote:
Marcel,

Thank you so much for your help and translation!! I really appreciate it. I'm now wondering if the pastor who signed the record maybe just wrote the last name wrong, instead of Tanke he wrote Panke?.

Helli

the name is written Panke. But it could be mistake. there is small difference between the letter P and T:

l.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  8.45 KB
 Viewed:  6386 Time(s)

l.JPG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 140, 141, 142 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 141 of 338

Jump to: