PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 149, 150, 151 ... 337, 338, 339  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4194

Post Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:19 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dano wrote:
I have two scans that are attached, one should be the birth record from my grandfather Franciszek Pietraszek 1888 who lived about 8 k south of Bychawa. The second attached record should be the marriage record from his parents, Wawrzyniec and Maryana 1870.

I would be happy to make a donation to a Pay Pal account or advice on how I could have these translated.

thanks much,

mike

Sulów
Wawrzyniec Pietraszek

It happened in the village Zakrzówek on the 16th/28th day of February 1870 at 1 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses Franciszek Lemiech, 46 years old and Michał Kowalczyk, 46 years old, peasants living in the village Zakrzówek there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Wawrzyniec Pietraszek, 19 years old, a single man, farmer, born and living in the village Rudnik, son of Franciszek Pietraszek and his wife Agnieszka nee Paciorek, peasants living in the village Rudnik

and

Marianna Kołodziej, a miss, living in the village Sulów born in the village Sulów, daughter of late parents: Antoni Kołodziej and his wife Agnieszka nee Krawiecka, 24 years old.

this marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage announced in Zakrzówek church on: 8/20 and 15/27 February of the current year.
Lublin Diocesian Consistory released newlyweds from the obligation of the third church announcement on the 23rd day of February of the current year, document number 340 and 33.
Groom's parents, present during writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
Newlyweds informed they didnt make premarital agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony performed by the priest Aleksander Słomczyński, Zakrzówek parish parson.
This act was read aloud and signed only by Us, the others are illiterate.

priest Słomczyński signature.

Stara Wieś

It happened in Bychawa on the 18th/30th day of September 1888 at 4.30 p.m. Appeared: Wawrzyniec Pietrasek, 30 years old, farmer living in the village Stara Wieś in the presence of Mateusz Mróz, 30 years old and Stanisław Koper, 27 years old, peasants living in Stara Wieś and presented Us a male child informing that the child was born in Stara Wieś on the 15th/27th day of September of the current year at 7 p.m. with his legal wife Marianna nee Kołodziej, 32 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today the child was given the name Franciszek and the godparents were: Stanisław Koper and Marianna Moroniak.
This act was read aloud to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed by Us.

priest Wojciech Makara signature, Bychawa parish parson.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
dano

Replies: 47

Post Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:10 pm      Post subject: Russian Translation

Wow! Thanks much for the translation. I am very excited to learn more. I hope to continue exploring and someday plan a trip to visit!

I'm also new to PayPal, but I think my token of appreciation went through?

mike
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:23 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dano wrote:
Wow! Thanks much for the translation. I am very excited to learn more. I hope to continue exploring and someday plan a trip to visit!

I'm also new to PayPal, but I think my token of appreciation went through?

mike

Thank You so much! I appreciate it!

halinaf

Replies: 11

Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:33 am      Post subject: Russian translation

could you please translate the marriage cert.Rozmianiec-Jakuci.
Thankyou.

jakuci-roz.pdf
 Description:
1899 marriage

Download
 Filename:  jakuci-roz.pdf
 Filesize:  675.28 KB
 Downloaded:  256 Time(s)

halinaf

Replies: 11

Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:36 am      Post subject: Russian translation

What am I doing wrong,is the file too big.HELP PLEASE
katarzyna_t
PolishOrigins Team

Replies: 82

Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:39 am      Post subject: Russian translation

Halina,
Try to use instruction from this post: http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=373#373 . You can try to split the one big file into several smaller and upload them.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:47 am      Post subject: Re: Russian translation

halinaf wrote:
What am I doing wrong,is the file too big.HELP PLEASE

if you have a problem to put the file here maybe try to email me: [email protected]

paradowm

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:43 am      Post subject: Russian Translation

I have three document that I would appreciate any assistance in translating from Russian to English.

Marriage - Village - Witowo - 1882 - #16 - Josef Czajkowski and Agnes Maciejczak

Marriage - Village - Witowo - 1909 - #18 - Wladyslaw Kurtysiak and Stanislaus Czajkowski

Birth - Village - Wieniec - 1882 - #14 - Walentine Waszak

I am interested in paying for additional translations - please advise as to what the costs might run.

Many thanks - Michael Paradowski - CHicago, IL - USA

1882.birth.wieniec.waszak.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  253.33 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

1882.birth.wieniec.waszak.jpg

1882.wedding.witowo.czajkowski.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  452.83 KB

1882.wedding.witowo.czajkowski.jpg

1909.wedding.witowo.kurtysiak.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  771.55 KB

1909.wedding.witowo.kurtysiak.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:51 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

paradowm wrote:
I have three document that I would appreciate any assistance in translating from Russian to English.

Marriage - Village - Witowo - 1882 - #16 - Josef Czajkowski and Agnes Maciejczak

Marriage - Village - Witowo - 1909 - #18 - Wladyslaw Kurtysiak and Stanislaus Czajkowski

Birth - Village - Wieniec - 1882 - #14 - Walentine Waszak

I am interested in paying for additional translations - please advise as to what the costs might run.

Many thanks - Michael Paradowski - CHicago, IL - USA

Włodarka
Nr 14

It happened in the village Wieniec on the 2nd/14th day of February 1882 at 1 p.m. Appeared in person Jan Waszak ranger (forester) living in the village Włodarka, 37 years old in the presence of Antoni Szafrański, ranger living in the village Krzyżówki, 35 years old and Jakub Urbańczyk, peasant living in the village Brzezie, 28 years old and presented Us a female child informing that the child was born in the village Włodarka on the 30th day of January/11th day of February of the current year at 7 p.m. with his legal wife Agnieszka nee Mecińska, 28 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today by the priest Fortunat Ber3eszczyński the child was given the name Walentyna and the godparents were: mentioned above Antoni Szafrański and Antonina Miecińska.
This act was read aloud to the declarant and witnesses and signed only by Us because they informed they are illiterate.

on behalf of Wieniec parish parson, serving as civil registrar priest fortunat Bereszczyński, parish curate signature.

Płowce

It happened in the village Witowo on the 25th day of September/7th day of October 1882 at 2 p.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses Wincenty Mirkowski, 60 years old and Błażej Górski, 50 years old, farmers living in Płowce there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Józef Czajkowski, 23 years old, a single man, servant living in the village Płowce, born in Konary, son of spouses: late Wojciech Czajkowski and living Jadwiga Czajkowska nee Bartczak

and

Agnieszka Maciejczak, 22 years old, a miss, servant living in the village Płowce, born in Płowce, daughter of spouses: living Wawrzyniec Maciejczak and living Marianna Maciejczak nee Jankowska.

this marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage on: 12/24 September, 19 September/1 october and 26 September/8 October of the current year.

Newlyweds informed they didnt make any premarital agreement.
this act was read aloud to the newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by Us.

priest Trojanowski signature, serving as Civil Registrar.

Płowce

It happened in the village Witowo on the 25th day of October/7th day of November 1909 at 11 a.m. We make it known that in the presence of Andrzej Słomczewski, 48 years old and Michał Santysiak, 46 years old, both peasants from Płowce religious marriage was concluded on this day between:

Władysław Kurtysiak, a single man, 19 years old, born and living with his parent, peasants, in Płowce, son of Jan and Michalina nee Majewska, spouses Kurtysiak

and

Stanisława Czajkowska, a miss, 19 years old, born and living with her mother in Płowce, daughter of spouses: late Józef Czajkowski and living Agnieszka Czajkowska nee Maciejczak.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage announced on three following Sundays, it is: 11/24 October, 18/31 October and 25 October/7 November of the current year in Witowo parish church.

Newlyweds parents, present during writing this act, gave oral permission for the marriage.
Newlyweds informed they didnt make any premarital agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony performed by the priest Jan Szafrański, Witowo parish administrator.
This act was read aloud to the newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by Us.

priest Jan Szafrański signature, Witowo parish administrator, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:02 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation

hannahdudek wrote:
Thank you in advance for the translation of Roman Bykowski's birth in 1908 from Piotrow Kujawski.

Czarnotki

It happened in Piotrków on the 13th/26th day of July 1908 at 1 a.m. Appeared in person Józef Bykoski, 27 years old, worker living in the village Czarnotki in the presence of Józef Mańkoski, 52 years old and Stanisław Gardyz, 35 years old, both peasants living in the village Czarnotki and presented Us a male child informing that the child was born in the village Czarnotki on the 10th/23rd day of July of the current year at 2 p.m. with his legal wife Małgorzata nee Piotroska, 21 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today the child was given the name Roman and the godparents were Michał Sobczak and Władysława Piotroska.
This act was read aloud to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by us.

priest signature, Piotrków parish administrator, serving as Civil Registrar.

hannahdudek

Replies: 111

Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:15 pm      Post subject: Thank you

Thank you very much for the Piotrkowo translation (Roman Bykowski).
dano

Post Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:32 am      Post subject: Pietraszek /Sobotka Surnames

Marcel,

Sorry I cut off the first record of Jozefa's birth. I will try to attach it again.

thanks again

1874 #37 Józefa Birth https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:939K-R8Q8-24?i=606&cc=1867931

mike

Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 9.23.28 AM.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.23 MB

Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 9.23.28 AM.png

crispm28
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 133

Post Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:55 am      Post subject: Pawyza,Josef-Franciszek-Jozef

Hello, I have several documents that I would appreciate you translating. Thank you for your continued efforts to help us pursue our dream of discovering our ancestors.
Christine

Pawyza Jozef b. 1895 #42 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-23str1215SX3RytQUOfAT-acZcKUaNQ#tabSkany.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  319.02 KB

Pawyza Jozef b. 1895 #42 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-23str1215SX3RytQUOfAT-acZcKUaNQ#tabSkany.JPG

Pawyza Franciszek #84 1887 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-15skanfullOvtkHv1q0vmkhsq69mEDiw.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  149.01 KB

Pawyza Franciszek #84 1887 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-15skanfullOvtkHv1q0vmkhsq69mEDiw.JPG

Pawyza Jozef #15 1887 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-15skanfullb3gEScGGb_KFG1a7oXA2SQ.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  113.04 KB

Pawyza Jozef #15 1887 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-15skanfullb3gEScGGb_KFG1a7oXA2SQ.JPG

Wes

Replies: 10

Post Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:41 am      Post subject: polish to english

could you please attempt to translate the attached birth record to english. thank you

1889_15_leon_szrejber_birth_806.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.43 MB

1889_15_leon_szrejber_birth_806.jpg

Poland-Family-Research

Post Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:03 pm      Post subject: Census

I have just discovered that Poland had a census that is available, and found the entry for who I think is my 3x-great-grandfather.

Last edited by Poland-Family-Research on Tue May 07, 2019 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 149, 150, 151 ... 337, 338, 339  Next Page 150 of 339

Jump to: