PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 150, 151, 152 ... 337, 338, 339  Next
Author

Replies: 10

Post Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:39 am      Post subject: need help with russian translation

could you please help with the translation of this birth document. i was told you should look at # 15 post? sorry I am not too good with computers. also I would like to be able to donate money specific to the person doing the translating if you can tell me how to do that. thank you

1889_15_leon_szrejber_birth_806.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.43 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

1889_15_leon_szrejber_birth_806.jpg

doctorvalo

Replies: 171

Post Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:44 am      Post subject: Translation Request: Grabowska & Kalinowski Marriage

Hello!

I would like to request a translation for 1892 Wasosz Marriage record for Liba Froimowna Grabowska & Owsiej Wolfowicz Kalinowski, akta 1.

Thanks very much for your assistance!

Best regards,
Valerie Edwards

1892 Wasosz Marriage Liba Froimowna Grabowska & Owsiej Wolfowicz Kalinowski, akta 1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.78 MB

1892 Wasosz Marriage Liba Froimowna Grabowska & Owsiej Wolfowicz Kalinowski, akta 1.jpg

MIM

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:26 pm      Post subject: Russian name translation

Hello, I hope someone is able to translate this Russian name for me. It is the name of my great grandmothers second husband. When I have the name I will then be able to search for her death record. Thank you.

Russian name.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  32.76 KB

Russian name.jpg

Last edited by MIM on Wed May 01, 2019 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
dano

Replies: 47

Post Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:36 pm      Post subject: Pietraszek /Sobotka Surnames

Marcel,
Could you translate this birth record for Marianna Sobutka. http://fotolubgens.lubgens.eu/blinow/urodzenia/1896/22-24.jpg

thank you

mike

Marianna Sobotka birth.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  826.11 KB

doctorvalo

Replies: 171

Post Posted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:49 pm      Post subject: Translation request: 1851 Birth Frojm Grabowicz

Hello!

Attached for translation, please find 1851 Wazsoz birth Frojm Szmojlowicz Grabowicz, akta 6.

Thanks so very much!

Warm regards,
Valerie Edwards

1851 Wazsoz birth Frojm Szmojlowicz Grabowicz, akta 6.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  385.38 KB

1851 Wazsoz birth Frojm Szmojlowicz Grabowicz, akta 6.jpg

Dave D

Replies: 66

Post Posted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:45 pm      Post subject: Plase translate

I have 3 records I would like translated.
1880 Marriage in Goraj Jozef Kapica & Katarzyna Szczesniak page13
1897 Death in Goraj Katarzyna (Szczesniak) Kapica page 30
1900 Death in Goraj Jozef Kapica page 33

Thank you in advance,
Dave D

Kapica Jozef - Szczesniak Katarzyna Marriage 1880 p13.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.92 MB

Kapica Jozef - Szczesniak Katarzyna Marriage 1880 p13.jpg

Kapica (Szczesniak) Katarzyna Death 1897 p30.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  242.43 KB

Kapica (Szczesniak) Katarzyna Death 1897 p30.jpg

Kapica Jozef Death 1900 p33.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  224.6 KB

Kapica Jozef Death 1900 p33.jpg

ossnhughie
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 354

Post Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:54 pm      Post subject: Russian language marriage records

Hello Marcel,

These marriage records are of Frackiewicz (Fronckiewicz) ancestors of mine who live in Jewie parish to the north west of Vilnius. Hoepfully they are clear enough for you to read and make sense of.

Hugh

1861 #28 Frackiewicz marriage.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  419.58 KB

1861 #28 Frackiewicz marriage.jpg

1865 #17 Frackiewicz marriage.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  398.33 KB

1865 #17 Frackiewicz marriage.jpg

1875 #24 Frackiewicz marriage.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  273.24 KB

1875 #24 Frackiewicz marriage.jpg

1868 #14 Frackiewicz marriage.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  399.66 KB

1868 #14 Frackiewicz marriage.jpg

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4190

Post Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:33 am      Post subject: Re: Pietraszek /Sobotka Surnames

dano wrote:
Marcel,

Sorry I cut off the first record of Jozefa's birth. I will try to attach it again.

thanks again

1874 #37 Józefa Birth https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:939K-R8Q8-24?i=606&cc=1867931

mike

Sulów

Józefa Pietraszek

It happened in the village Zakrzówek on the 23rd day of February/7th day of March 1874 at 1 p.m. Appeared Wawrzyniec Pietraszek, farmer living in the village Sulów, 24 years old in the presence of Stanisław Kop, 26 years old and Józef Samalej, 28 years old, peasants living in the village Sulów and presented a female child born in the village Sulów on the 23rd day of February/7th day of March of the current year at 6 a.m. with his legal wife Marianna nee Kołodziej, 22 years old.
At The Holy baptism held today the child was given the name Józefa and the godparents were: Michał Grita abd Katarzyna Kot.
This act was read aloud to the declarant and witnesses and signed only by Us.

priest signature.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:57 am      Post subject: Re: Pawyza,Josef-Franciszek-Jozef

crispm28 wrote:
Hello, I have several documents that I would appreciate you translating. Thank you for your continued efforts to help us pursue our dream of discovering our ancestors.
Christine

Wojcin

It happened in the village Wojcin on the 25th day of April/7th day of May 1895 at 8 a.m.
Appeared Józef Pawyza, farmer, 27 years old, living in Wojcin in the presence of Franciszek Wejner, 48 years old and Józef Reske, 52 years old, farmers from Wojcin and presented us a male child born in Wojcin on the 24th day April/6th day of May of the current year at 4 p.m. with his legal wife Marianna nee Łuczak, 23 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today the child was given the name Stanisław and the godparents were Wojciech Pawyza and Marianna Radoś.
This act was read aloud to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed only by Us.

priest Ap. Lutoborski, serving as Civil Registrar.

Wojcin

It happened in the village Wojcin on the 19th day of November/1st day of December 1887 at 4 p.m. Appeared Idzi Pawejza, farmer, 35 years old living in Wojcin in the presence of Józef Reske, 40 years old and Józef Zimoch, 40 years old, farmers living in Wojcin and presented Us a male child born in Wojcin on the 18th/30th day of November of the current year at 8 p.m. with his legal wife Katarzyna nee Mendel, 24 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today the child was given the name Franciszek and the godparents were: Jan Korek and Elżbieta Mendel.
This act was read aloud to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed only by Us.

priest Ap. Lutoborski.

Wojcin

It happened in the village Wojcin on the 15th/28th day of February 1887 at 5 p.m. Appeared in person Wojciech Pawejza, farmer, 25 years old in the presence of Walenty Grabarz, 40 years old and Maciej Flisiński, 50 years old, farmers living in Wojcin and presented Us a male child born in Wojcin on this day at 3 p.m. with his legal wife Petronela nee Krzemieńska, 24 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today the child was given the name Józef and the godparents were: Konstanty Białek and Marianna Krzemieńska.

priest Ap. Lutoborski.

Pawejza Józef died on the 26th day of July 1965 in Commercy (Meuse department) in France. Death act number 75/1965.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:04 am      Post subject: Re: Census

Poland-Family-Research wrote:
I have just discovered that Poland had a census that is available, and found the entry for who I think is my 3x-great-grandfather Ignacy Piotrowski in Pikutkowo (Wloclawek region). Ignacy’s parents were Roch and Agneiszka.

Am I correct that the columns refer to the following (I found this outline online)?

1: House # and Sequence #
2: Name (different columns for male/female)
3: Parents
4: Date of Birth (xx/xx/xxxx)
5: Place of Birth
6: Marital
7: Social Class
8: Religion
9: Occupation
10: Previous Residence
11: Notes

This is house #21 in Pikutkowo, and it appears that Ignacy (born 1821) is listed twice (lines 1 and 9). Can you determine why he is listed twice, and I would like to know all the details for him.

Line #10 is a female born in 1842, but I can’t make any sense of who she might be trying to compare Russian names. Ignacy’s wife was Marianna Zaparuszewski/Zaparucha, but I don’t know if she was still alive when this census was made. This could be a second wife?

It appears (my best) that Ignacy is living with his son, whose parents are Ignacy Piotrowski and Maryanna Zaparuszewski. If you could just provide their names (maiden names), and anything interesting about them from the note section, that would be great. I don’t need every word about them, as I’m most interested in Ignacy, Marianna, and whoever the female is from line #10.

There are a bunch of notes that span vertical and horizontal, and I would be very interested in what I can learn about Ignacy and/or Marianna from this census. The last two columns have what appears to be the most information about all the family members. For instance, one note spans all lines 1-6, with an additional note for just #1. Also, if Ignacy is listed twice, the notes are different for each listing.

you transtated the columns very well
Ignacy is listed twice because first he is listed as a widower and later as a married
line 10 refers to the Ignacy's second wife

this document is very long and it takes time to translate it so i would appreciate donation

Poland-Family-Research

Post Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:24 pm      Post subject: Census

Oh, ok. Thanks for that tidbit about Ignacy's 2nd marriage. I'll see if there is something I can do.
dano

Post Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:59 pm      Post subject: Pietraszek /Sobotka Surnames

Marcel, This is the translation I am missing for Marianna Sobotka birth record.

http://fotolubgens.lubgens.eu/blinow/urodzenia/1896/22-24.jpg

thank you so much,

mike

Description:
 Filesize:  826.11 KB

Helli
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 289

Post Posted: Wed May 01, 2019 5:38 am      Post subject: Request for russian death record 1898

Hi,

I would appreciate a translation of the following death record: August Schmidt , Dzierzaznia or Dzierzanowo (?), 1898 # 13.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Helli

D-August Schmidt 1898 # 13.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  476.61 KB

D-August Schmidt 1898 # 13.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu May 02, 2019 2:53 am      Post subject: Re: Pietraszek /Sobotka Surnames

dano wrote:
Marcel, This is the translation I am missing for Marianna Sobotka birth record.

http://fotolubgens.lubgens.eu/blinow/urodzenia/1896/22-24.jpg

thank you so much,

mike

It happened in the village Blinów on the 25th day of March/6th day of April 1896 at 3 p.m. Appeared Michał Sobótka, 30 years old, farmer living in Blinów in the presence of Tomasz Jachura, 39 years old and Marcin Krawczyk, 35 years old, both farmers from Blinów and presented us a female child informing that the child was born in Blinów on the 17th/29th day of March of the current year at 3 p.m. with his legal wife Józefa nee Serafin, 30 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today the child was given the name Marianna and the godparents were: Jan Grzymkowski and Rozalia Sobótka.

This act was read aloud to the declarant and witnesses and because of their illiteracy it was signed only by Us.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu May 02, 2019 4:38 am      Post subject: Re: Request for russian death record 1898

Helli wrote:
Hi,

I would appreciate a translation of the following death record: August Schmidt , Dzierzaznia or Dzierzanowo (?), 1898 # 13.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Helli

Nr 13
Dzierzążnia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dzierz%C4%85%C5%BCnia

It happened in Biele-Brzeźnica on the 18th day of February/2nd day of March 1898 at 2 p.m. Appeared Andrzej Drejer, 72 years old and Jan Porajfer, 40 years old, both farmers from Dzierzążnia and they declared that yesterday at 5 a.m. died in Dzierzążnia Augusta Schmidt. She was born in Dzierzążnia. 10 years and 7 months old. Daughter of spouses Schidt: Fridrich Schmidt and Krystyna Schmidt nee Schmidt.
After eye belief about Augusta Schmidt death this act was read aloud to the present and signed by Us.

pastor signature

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 150, 151, 152 ... 337, 338, 339  Next Page 151 of 339

Jump to: