PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 155, 156, 157 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 133

Post Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:17 pm      Post subject: Smialek_Pawyza

Hello, I have a document I would like translated. It is document #45 and #46. Part of the #45 is blocked, but I am hoping that there is enough information to be helpful. This record is a birth record I found on szukajwarchiwach.pl. I don't know why part would be blocked from view. https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/11/769/0/-/22/skan/full/vpGMU9Xu2UfauDr3H3leDg

Thank you for your continued dedication.
Christine

Smialek_Pawyza b.`1894 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-22skanfullvpGMU9Xu2UfauDr3H3leDg.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  219.04 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Smialek_Pawyza b.`1894 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-22skanfullvpGMU9Xu2UfauDr3H3leDg.JPG

jkrukowski

Replies: 20

Post Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:42 pm      Post subject: Marriage document

Hi Marcel,
I have a marriage and birth record of my Jan Kanty Kruk & Wiktoria Skzcecz. Jan's Parents Tomasz and Antonina Skrcecz (sobotka) she was married prior to Adam Sobotka. Then I have attached Wiktoria birth record I am not sure if this is correct. I beleive her parents were Antoni and Zofia Sak. When scanning these records I believe her parents are different this is why I am not sure which one is my ancestors. Could I have these translated if they are correct. What confused me on

Marriage record (14 NOV 1842, parish of Goworowo), ?????parents Karol Skrzecz and Zofia née Sąk. Jan and Wiktoria were born in Rososz, now living in Suchcice.
In the birth record I believe it states Antoni Skrzecz. Are these two different Wiktoria? Thank you.

I found this in Geneteka tonight. 1842 42 Jan Kanty Kurak Wiktorya Skrzecz Goworowo

Wiktoria Skzrecin Birth.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.32 MB

Wiktoria Skzrecin Birth.jpg

1840 Jan Kruk WIktoria Skrzecz Marriage.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.18 MB

1840 Jan Kruk WIktoria Skrzecz Marriage.png

Send e-mail
Natalia

Replies: 31

Post Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:24 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation of Polish birth record in Russian

jajan wrote:
I have attempted to translate the attached birth record of a son to Jan Jankowski in Wizajny parish, Suwalki in 1872. The birth took place in Kramnik. I am having some troubles, especially with Jan's age (thirty ____ years old?). If some one would be willing to translate the whole document, it would let me know if I am on the right track and serve as a template for other birth records that I am interested in in this parish. I think the child is Josef? I think I have the right record, but expected the child to be named Jan. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank-You.

№152.
Крамникъ.
Iосифъ Янковскiй
Состоялось въ Посадѣ Вижайнахъ семьнадцатаго /двадцать девятаго/ Декабря тысяча восемьсотъ семьдесятъ второго года въ два часа по полуднiй. Явился лично Иванъ Янковскiй /Jan Jankowski/ хозяинъ, жительствующiй въ Крамникѣ тридцати шести лѣтъ отъ роду, въ Присутствiи Ивана Рыдзевскаго тридцати пяти лѣтъ, и Шимона Рогойша пятидесяти лѣтъ отъ роду, обоихъ хозяевъ, жительствующихъ въ Крамникѣ, и предъявилъ Намъ младенца мужскаго пола, объявляя что онъ родился въ той же деревнѣ дня вчерашняго числа въ девять часовъ вечера отъ законной его жены Михалины съ Рыдзевскихъ /Michaliny z Rydzewskich/ сорока лѣтъ отъ роду, младенцу этому при Святомъ Крещенiи, совершенномъ сего числа Священникомъ Иваномъ Венцевичомъ дано имя Iосифъ /Józef/ а воспрiемниками были Иванъ Коротко и Юлiянна Рогойшова. Актъ сей объявляющему и свидѣтелямъ неграмотнымъ прочитанъ, Нами только подписанъ.
Священникъ Иванъ Венцевичъ настоятель, содержащiй акты гражданскаго состоянiя.

Nr 152
Kramnik
Józef Jankowski
It happened in the village of Wiżajny on the 17th (25th) of December 1872 year at two o'clock in the afternoon. Appeared in person Jan Jankowski, a farmer, residing in Kramnik, 36 years old, in the presence of Jan Rydzewski, 35 years, and Szymon Rogojsz, 50 years old, both farmers, residing in Kramnik, and he showed Us an infant of the male sex, declaring that he was born in that village yesterday at nine o'clock in the evening from his legitimate wife Michalina nee Rydzewska, 40 years old, this infant at Holy Baptism, performed today by the priest Jan Węcewicz was given the name Józef, and his godparents were Jan Korotko and Julianna Rogojszowa. This act to the declarant and the witnesses, illiterate, was read out, by Us only was signed.
Priest Jan Węcewicz, parish priest, maintaining civil status records
Natalia

Post Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:12 am      Post subject: Re: death record

[email protected] wrote:
Hello,
Please help with the attached death record for Malgorzata Janik of Zofiowka in 1898.
I believe this says that she was 80 years old when she died. I am having trouble with the names and places in this record.
Thank you.
Elizabeth

Hello, Elizabeth.

Зофiювка.
Состоялось въ Бешовѣ двадцатаго Iюля/перваго Августа тысяча восемьсотъ девяносто восьмаго года въ девять часовъ утра. Явились Андржей Зыскъ сорока трех лѣтъ и Вавржинецъ Зыскъ шестидесяти шести лѣтъ отъ роду; земледѣльцевъ изъ Будзискъ: и объявили Намъ что въ Зофiювце восемнадцатаго /тридцатаго/ Iюля текущаго года въ трехъ часахъ пополудни умерла Маргарита Яникъ /Małgorzata Janik/ восемьдесяти лѣтъ отъ роду родившаяся въ Гуркахъ въ Австрийской Галицiи а жительствующая въ Зофiювце куморница; дочь непамятныхъ родителей. По наочномъ удостовѣренiи о кончинѣ Маргариты Яникъ Актъ сей объявляющимъ неграмотнымъ прочитанъ и Нами подписанъ.
Ксендзъ Викентiй Велiоховскiй Ч.Г.С.

Zofiówka.
It happened in Beszowa on 20th of July/1st of August 1898 at 9 a.m. Appeared Andrzej Zysk, 43 years old, and Wawrzyniec Zysk, 66 years old, farmers, living in Budziska, and they declared that in Zofiówka on 18th/30th of July this year at 3 p.m. died Małgorzata Janik, 80 years old, born in Górki in Austrian Galicia and living in Zofiówka, komornica*, daughter of unknown parents. After eye belief about Małgorzata Janik death this act was read to illiterate declarants and by Us signed.
Priest Wincenty Wielochowski, Registrar of civil status acts

komornica* is a tenant

Natalia
hannahdudek

Replies: 111

Post Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:30 am      Post subject: Kucek

This death record is for Jozef Kucek (Byton Parish) from 1893. I would appreciate a translation, and a summary is ok. Thanks.

Last edited by hannahdudek on Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
[email protected]
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 33

Post Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:54 am      Post subject: Re: death record

Thank you Natalia! This is very helpful. Many thanks!
Elizabeth

Natalia wrote:
[email protected] wrote:
Hello,
Please help with the attached death record for Malgorzata Janik of Zofiowka in 1898.
I believe this says that she was 80 years old when she died. I am having trouble with the names and places in this record.
Thank you.
Elizabeth

Hello, Elizabeth.

Зофiювка.
Состоялось въ Бешовѣ двадцатаго Iюля/перваго Августа тысяча восемьсотъ девяносто восьмаго года въ девять часовъ утра. Явились Андржей Зыскъ сорока трех лѣтъ и Вавржинецъ Зыскъ шестидесяти шести лѣтъ отъ роду; земледѣльцевъ изъ Будзискъ: и объявили Намъ что въ Зофiювце восемнадцатаго /тридцатаго/ Iюля текущаго года въ трехъ часахъ пополудни умерла Маргарита Яникъ /Małgorzata Janik/ восемьдесяти лѣтъ отъ роду родившаяся въ Гуркахъ въ Австрийской Галицiи а жительствующая въ Зофiювце куморница; дочь непамятныхъ родителей. По наочномъ удостовѣренiи о кончинѣ Маргариты Яникъ Актъ сей объявляющимъ неграмотнымъ прочитанъ и Нами подписанъ.
Ксендзъ Викентiй Велiоховскiй Ч.Г.С.

Zofiówka.
It happened in Beszowa on 20th of July/1st of August 1898 at 9 a.m. Appeared Andrzej Zysk, 43 years old, and Wawrzyniec Zysk, 66 years old, farmers, living in Budziska, and they declared that in Zofiówka on 18th/30th of July this year at 3 p.m. died Małgorzata Janik, 80 years old, born in Górki in Austrian Galicia and living in Zofiówka, komornica*, daughter of unknown parents. After eye belief about Małgorzata Janik death this act was read to illiterate declarants and by Us signed.
Priest Wincenty Wielochowski, Registrar of civil status acts

komornica* is a tenant

Natalia

crumblebucket

Replies: 11

Post Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:07 pm      Post subject: Birth Record Translation

I would be grateful if anyone could translate this birth record for me please for Marianna Blaszkiewicz of Zamosc. I had a go, but the Russian defeated me! Many thanks. (It is the top record - 112. Apologies for not being able to crop properly.)

marianna birth cropped.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  752.57 KB
 Viewed:  1 Time(s)

marianna birth cropped.jpg

Natalia

Post Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:06 am      Post subject: Re: Smialek_Pawyza

crispm28 wrote:
Hello, I have a document I would like translated. It is document #45 and #46. Part of the #45 is blocked, but I am hoping that there is enough information to be helpful. This record is a birth record I found on szukajwarchiwach.pl. I don't know why part would be blocked from view. https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/11/769/0/-/22/skan/full/vpGMU9Xu2UfauDr3H3leDg
Thank you for your continued dedication.
Christine

Hello, Christine.
There are two consecutive birth certificates in this family (twins): Nr44 Franciszek and Nr45 Zofia. Nr44 is on this scan https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/11/769/0/-/22/skan/full/TDq-ZPkV34DdrvisxIldFA. The content of the acts differs only in the names of children and godparents.

Состоялось въ селѣ Войцинѣ шестаго /восемнадцатаго/ Марта тысяча восемьсотъ девяносто четвертаго года въ семь часовъ пополудни. Явился Валенты Сьмялэкъ /Walenty Smiałek/ земледѣлецъ сорока лѣтъ, жительствующiй въ Войцинѣ, въ присутствiи Валентiя Мончки тридцати лѣтъ и Францишка Кмѣцинъ тридцати шести лѣтъ земледѣльцевъ изъ Войцина, и предъявилъ намъ младенца мужескаго пола объявляя, что онъ родился въ Войцинѣ сего дня въ пять часовъ пополудни отъ законной его жены Францишки, урожденной Матьящикъ, тридцати двухъ лѣтъ отъ роду. Младенцу этому при святомъ крещенiи, совершенномъ сего числа, дано имя Францишекъ /Franciszek/, а воспрiемниками были Францишекъ Мендель и Паулина Матьящикъ. Актъ сей объявляющему и свидѣтелямъ неграмотнымъ прочитанъ Нами только подписанъ.
Ксендзъ Ап. Лютоборскiй Сод. Ак. Гр. Сост.

It happened in the village of Wójcin on the 6th/18th of March in 1894 at 7 p.m. Appeared Walenty Smiałek, farmer, 40 years old, residing in Wójcin, in the presence of Walenty Mączka, 30 years old, and Franciszek Kmiecin, 36 years old, farmers from Wójcin, and he showed us an infant of the male sex, declaring that he was born in Wójcin today at 5 p.m. from his legitimate wife Franciszka nee Matjaszczyk, 32 years old. This infant at Holy Baptism, performed today was given the name Franciszek, and his godparents were Franciszek Mendel and Paulina Matjaszczyk. This act to the declarant and the witnesses, illiterate, was read out, by Us only was signed.
Priest Ap. Lutoborski, maintaining civil status records

Act Nr45 repeats the same information, but the sex of the child is female, the name is Zofia and the godparents are Bartłomiej Mączka and Zofia Wilczyńska.

Under both acts there are comments: Franciszek Śmiałek died in Wójcin on 21st of December, 1965, act Nr32; Zofia Cirkosz nee Śmiałek died in Wójcin on 20th of November, 1971, act Nr27.

Natalia
skiskiski

Replies: 8

Post Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:58 am      Post subject: Birth Record

Hello Marcel,

I have found another record and would greatly appreciate your help with translating it! [/list]

Marianna Nastula Birth Record 42 -.pdf
 Description:
Marianna Nastula Birth Record 42

Download
 Filename:  Marianna Nastula Birth Record 42 -.pdf
 Filesize:  157.82 KB
 Downloaded:  196 Time(s)

jajan

Replies: 71

Post Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:22 pm      Post subject: Translation of Polish birth record in Russian

Hi Natalia. I cannot Thank You enough for the wonderful translation of my Józef Jankowski birth record from KramniK. I have also sent you a PM. jajan.
Natalia

Post Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:00 am      Post subject: Re: Birth Record Translation

crumblebucket wrote:
I would be grateful if anyone could translate this birth record for me please for Marianna Blaszkiewicz of Zamosc. I had a go, but the Russian defeated me! Many thanks. (It is the top record - 112. Apologies for not being able to crop properly.)

Замость.
Марiянна Блашкевичъ /Maryjanna Błaszkiewicz/
Состоялось въ посадѣ Яновцѣ двадцать девятаго Марта /десятого Апрѣля/ тысяча восемьсотъ восемьдесятъ второго года въ два часа по полудни. Явился Антонъ Блашкевичъ земледѣлецъ жительствующiй въ деревни Замость тридцати двохъ лѣтъ въ присутствiи Антона Мазуръ тридцати восьми лѣтъ и Франца Марковскаго сорока лѣтъ отъ роду земледѣльцевъ жительствующихъ въ деревни Замость и предъявилъ намъ младенца женскаго пола, объявляя, что онъ родился въ деревни Замость сего дня въ два часа утра отъ законной его жены Анели урожденной Квецень двадцати восьми лѣтъ отъ роду. Младенцу этому при Святомъ крещенiи совершенномъ сего числа Ксендзомъ Антономъ Длугошъ дано имя Марiянна а воспрiемниками были: Людовикъ Блашкевичъ и Агнешка Космаля. Актъ сей объявляющему и свидѣтелямъ прочитанъ, а по неумѣнiи грамоты присутствующихъ, нами только подписанъ.
Кс. Сѣверинъ Мочидловскiй, На. чин. граж. со.

Zamość
Marianna Błaszkiewicz
It happened in the settlement Janowiec on the 29th of March/10th of April in 1882 at 2 p.m. Appeared Antoni Błaszkiewicz, farmer, residing in the village Zamość, 32 years old, in the presence of Antoni Mazur, 38 years old, and Franciszek Markowski, 40 years old, farmers, residing in the village Zamość, and he showed us an infant of the female sex, declaring that she was born in the village Zamość today at 2 a.m. from his legitimate wife Aniela nee Kwiecień, 28 years old. This infant at Holy Baptism, performed today by the priest Antoni Długosz was given the name Marianna, and godparents were Ludwik Błaszkiewicz and Agnieszka Kosmala. This act to the declarant and the witnesses, illiterate, was read out, by us only was signed.
Priest Seweryn Moczydłowski, parish priest, registrar of civil status acts
crumblebucket

Replies: 11

Post Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:19 am      Post subject: Birth/Death record translation

Thank you so much Natalia for the translation of Marianna Blaszkiewicz' birth details - it is helping a great deal to clarify some facts. I have another here, when you have time. This time it is a Death of Ludwik Blaszkiewicz (record 184) Zamosc. Many thanks again in advance.

Ludwik (184) death.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  623.3 KB

Ludwik (184) death.jpg

Natalia

Post Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:22 pm      Post subject: Re: Birth/Death record translation

crumblebucket wrote:
Thank you so much Natalia for the translation of Marianna Blaszkiewicz' birth details - it is helping a great deal to clarify some facts. I have another here, when you have time. This time it is a Death of Ludwik Blaszkiewicz (record 184) Zamosc. Many thanks again in advance.

Людвикъ Блашкѣвичъ Ludwik Błaszkiewicz
Состоялось въ посадъ Яновцѣ восмаго/двадцатаго Октября тысяча восемьсотъ восемьдесятъ восмаго года. Явились Антонъ Мазуръ сорока шести лѣтъ и Казимѣржъ сорока трехъ Пакула отъ роду, крестьянѣ земледѣльцы жительствующие въ деревни Замостѣ объявили что шестаго/восемнадцатаго Октября текущаго года въ шесть часовъ вечера умѣръ въ деревни Замостѣ Людвикъ Блашкѣвичъ двадцати одинъ дзень отъ роду, сынъ Антона и Анѣли урожденной Квѣцень. По наочномъ удостовѣренiи о кончинѣ Людвика Блашкѣвича Актъ сей неграмотнымъ прочитанъ и Нами только подписанъ.
Кс. Сѣверинъ Мочидловскiй
Ludwik Błaszkiewicz
It happened in the settlement Janowiec on the 8th/20th of October in 1888. Appeared Antoni Mazur, 46 years old, and Kazimierz Pakuła, 43 years old, peasants, farmers, living in the village Zamość, and they declared that on 6th/18th of October of the current year at 6 p.m. died Ludwik Błaszkiewicz, 21 days old, son of Antoni and Aniela nee Kwiecień. After eye belief about Ludwik Błaszkiewicz death this act was read to illiterate declarants and only by Us signed.
Priest Seweryn Moczydłowski
crispm28
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 133

Post Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:12 pm      Post subject: Pawyza

Hello, I would appreciate a translation of these birth documents. Thank you in advance for your continued assistance.
Christine

Pawyza b.1894 #57 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-22skanfullRfhIJFk6RG1LrBDsDTgH7w.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  367.27 KB

Pawyza b.1894 #57 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-22skanfullRfhIJFk6RG1LrBDsDTgH7w.JPG

Pawyza b.1893 #101 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-21skanfull3gRPVgLVOLmk7IihjwXzfw.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  269.47 KB

Pawyza b.1893 #101 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-21skanfull3gRPVgLVOLmk7IihjwXzfw.JPG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:17 am      Post subject: Re: Pawyza

crispm28 wrote:
Hello, I would appreciate a translation of these birth documents. Thank you in advance for your continued assistance.
Christine

Wójcin

It happened in the village Wójcin on the 29th day of April/11th day of May 1894 at 8 p.m. Appeared Wojciech Pawyza, farmer, 32 years old living in Wójcin in the presence of Walenty Grabarz, 34 years old and Walenty ...(cant decipher), 38 years old, farmers from Wójcin and presented Us a female child informing that the child was born in Wójcin on this day at 8 a.m. with his legal wife Petronela nee Krzemińska, 31 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today the child was given the name Zofia and the godparents were Józef Pawyza and Marianna Kaczmarek.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by Us.

priest Ap. Lutoborski, serving as Civil Registrar.

Wójcin

It happened in the village Wójcin on the 4th/16th day of November 1893 at 8 a.m. Appeared Józef Pawejza, farmer, 25 years old living in Wójcin in the presence of Idzi Wilczyński, 40 years old and Józef Roska, 50 years old, farmers from Wójcin and presented Us a female child informing that the child was born in Wójcin on the 3rd/15th day of November of the current year at 4 p.m. with his legal wife Marianna nee Łuczak, 22 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today the child was given the name: Katarzyna and the godparents were Wojciech Lis and Katarzyna Kaczmarek.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by Us.

priest Apolinary Lutoborski signature, serving as Civil Registrar.

PAYPAL: [email protected]

Last edited by marcelproust on Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 155, 156, 157 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 156 of 338

Jump to: