PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 163, 164, 165 ... 337, 338, 339  Next
Author

Replies: 3

Post Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:35 am      Post subject:

Could Someone help me with translation of this 2 documents? Thank You.

KONST2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  111.37 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

KONST2.jpg

KONST1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  138.76 KB

KONST1.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4193

Post Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:17 am      Post subject:

pitcairn1987 wrote:
Could Someone help me with translation of this 2 documents? Thank You.

KONST2

son of однодворцы* Wincenty Karnicki and Aniela Karnicka nee Piatuchow, legal spouses, born in the year of 1856 in the evening, in the local parish, in the village Zaborce.

godparents: priest Kazimierz Krassowski with noble Benigna Domaszewicz, a miss, in the presence of courtier Antoni Kunicki and Marianna Sokołowska, a widow.

*однодворцы: plural form of the word однодворец: a group of people in tsarist Russia classified as peasants, not obliged to serfdom

========================================================================================

KONST1

It happened on the 26th day of May 1856 in Parafianowo romancatholic parish church. A child was baptised under the name Konstanty by the reverend priest Kazimierz Krassowiecki, Parafianowo parish vicar, with all religious rites.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
hannahdudek

Replies: 111

Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:19 pm      Post subject: Request

I'm not sure if this record is who I'm looking for. This is an 1873 marriage for Franciszek Januszewski in the Izbica Kujawski parish. The Franciszek I'm looking for is a widower, about 65 years old, and might be living in the Swierczyn parish. I only need a translation if this is the correct document. Otherwise, just let me know. Obviously, if this Franciszek is 20 years old, this isn't the right person. Thank you.

Last edited by hannahdudek on Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:12 pm      Post subject: Re: Request

hannahdudek wrote:
I'm not sure if this record is who I'm looking for. This is an 1873 marriage for Franciszek Januszewski in the Izbica Kujawski parish. The Franciszek I'm looking for is a widower, about 65 years old, and might be living in the Swierczyn parish. I only need a translation if this is the correct document. Otherwise, just let me know. Obviously, if this Franciszek is 20 years old, this isn't the right person. Thank you.

hi

this is the Franciszek You are looking for. Widower, 68 years old.

Nr 8
Skarbanowo

It happened in Izbica on the 15th/27th day of January 1873 at 3 p.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Kajetan Tarnowski, 70 years old and Wojciech Rosiak, 70 years old, church servants, living in Izbica, there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Franciszek Januszewski, widower, born in Grodzienica located in Grand Dutchy of Posen, living in thebvillage Miałkie, son of late spouses: Szczepan Januszewski and Marianna Januszewska nee Kalinowska, 68 years old

and

Marianna Piechocka, who widowed in Skarbanowo on the 29th day of February of the previous year, born in Bądkowo, living in Skarbanowo, daughter of late spouses: Błażej Bakalarski and Katarzyna Bakalarska, 50 years old.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage announced in Izbica and Świerczyńsko parish churches on the 5th, 12th and 19th day of January of the current year.
Newlyweds allowed for this marriage.
There were no obstacles to this marriage.
Newlyweds declared that they did not make any prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the illiterate present and signed only by Us.

Priest W. Owskiński, Izbica parish parson.

Last edited by marcelproust on Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
janetw

Replies: 12

Post Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:27 am      Post subject: Translate from Russia

Hello
Please could I have this page translated, akt number 51. Birth of Stanislaw Witoslaw 1903 in Zabianka, Lubelski area. Thanks in advance / Janet W

https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/35/1966/0/2.1/3/skan/full/vpGMU9Xu2UfauDr3H3leDg
Send e-mail
hannahdudek

Post Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:04 am      Post subject: Re: Request

marcelproust wrote:
hannahdudek wrote:

hi

this is the Franciszek You are looking for. Widower, 68 years old. I will send translation tomorrow morning

Thanks, whenever you have time.
Natalia

Replies: 31

Post Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:46 am      Post subject:

Hello, Janet.
Here is the translation.

Osmolice
Witosław Stanisław
It happened in Żabianka on 6th (19th) of April 1903 at 1 p.m. Appeared Władysław Witosław, 23 years old, servant from Osmolice, in the presence of Jan Stawski, 31 years old, and Michał Szewczyk, 40 years old, both servants from Osmolice, and he showed us an infant of the male sex, declaring that he was born in Osmolice on 2nd (15th) of April this year at 6 p.m. from his legitimate wife Maryanna née Szewczyk, 21 years old. This infant at Holy Baptism, performed today, was given the name Stanisław, and the godparents were Wawrzyniec Pawlik and Anna Michalik. This act to the declarant and the witnesses, illiterate, was read out, only by Us was signed. Administrator of Żabianka parish.
Pr. Kalikst Stawirej
In the margins is written that Stanisław Witosław married Władysława Parus on 21nd of October 1923 in Żabianka parish.

Natalia
Mhimy

Replies: 10

Post Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:55 am      Post subject: Russian postcard

Hello,
Please provide a translation of this postcard, and please let me know how to donate for your service. Thanks, Maddy

back of family photo 1.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  414.64 KB

back of family photo 1.JPG

Natalia

Post Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:27 pm      Post subject:

Hello, Maddy.

Here is written:

For a good memory to closest relatives.
Sosnica 11 Aug 1927
from Naftagan family
to Zhutowskis (Żutowskis)
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:17 am      Post subject: Re: Request

hannahdudek wrote:
marcelproust wrote:
hannahdudek wrote:

hi

this is the Franciszek You are looking for. Widower, 68 years old. I will send translation tomorrow morning

Thanks, whenever you have time.

Nr 8
Skarbanowo

It happened in Izbica on the 15th/27th day of January 1873 at 3 p.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Kajetan Tarnowski, 70 years old and Wojciech Rosiak, 70 years old, church servants, living in Izbica, there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Franciszek Januszewski, widower, born in Grodzienica located in Grand Dutchy of Posen, living in thebvillage Miałkie, son of late spouses: Szczepan Januszewski and Marianna Januszewska nee Kalinowska, 68 years old

and

Marianna Piechocka, who widowed in Skarbanowo on the 29th day of February of the previous year, born in Bądkowo, living in Skarbanowo, daughter of late spouses: Błażej Bakalarski and Katarzyna Bakalarska, 50 years old.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage announced in Izbica and Świerczyńsko parish churches on the 5th, 12th and 19th day of January of the current year.
Newlyweds allowed for this marriage.
There were no obstacles to this marriage.
Newlyweds declared that they did not make any prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the illiterate present and signed only by Us.

Priest W. Owskiński, Izbica parish parson.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:19 am      Post subject: Re: Translate from Russia

janetw wrote:
Hello
Please could I have this page translated, akt number 51. Birth of Stanislaw Witoslaw 1903 in Zabianka, Lubelski area. Thanks in advance / Janet W

https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/35/1966/0/2.1/3/skan/full/vpGMU9Xu2UfauDr3H3leDg

please write your requests for translation from the Russian language in the right place in the future here:

https://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?t=3525

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:25 am      Post subject:

Natalia wrote:
Hello, Maddy.

Here is written:

For a good memory to closest relatives.
Sosnica 11 Aug 1927
from Naftagan family
to Zhutowskis (Żutowskis)

For a kind memory for closest relatives.
Sośnica, 11th day of August 27' (there is no info wether it is 1827 or 1927 but i think more proboble date is 1927).
from the family Naftagan to Żutowskis.

Last edited by marcelproust on Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Natalia

Post Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:10 am      Post subject:

marcelproust wrote:

For a kind memory for close relatives.
Sośnica, 11th day of August 27' (there is no info wether it is 1827 or 1927 but i think more proboble date is 1927).
from the family Naftagan to Żutowski's.

It could not have been written in 1827 because Russian orthography in the 19th and 20th centuries is significantly different and photography was invented in 1839.

"Самым близким" is the superlative form of adjective, so in English it translates as "closest".
"Жутовским" - last name Żutowski in plural form, the Żutowskis.
hannahdudek

Post Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:08 am      Post subject: Thanks

Thank you Marcel for the Januszewski translation!
ertylisz
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 191

Post Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:23 pm      Post subject:

Would you please translate the attached birth document.

STEMPLEWSKA, MARYANNA, BIRTH RECORD, MOTHER MAGDALENA.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  619.32 KB

Description:
 Filesize:  619.32 KB

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 163, 164, 165 ... 337, 338, 339  Next Page 164 of 339

Jump to: