PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 167, 168, 169 ... 175, 176, 177  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 1742

Post Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:21 am      Post subject:

Bohacek wrote:
Thank you for replying. How can I contact you? I have a couple of honest questions. Please send me an email.

You can contact me via this email: [email protected]

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:48 am      Post subject: Re: Translation help of marriage records from Lomza

Bohacek wrote:
Greetings!

I am requesting help to have these wedding certificates translated.

The first one is from the parish of Lomza dated 1891.
The groom was Stanislaw Wroblewski and the bride was Antonina Zarzecka. It is under page 89

The second one is also from the parish of Lomza dated in 1896.
The groom was Wladelk Zysk and the bride was Franciska Gorska. It is under page 15.

Thank you

Nr 15
Jednaczewo

It happened in the city Łomża on the 23rd day of January/4th day of February 1896, at 5 p.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Ksawery Zysk, 48 years old and Aleksander Jackowski, 40 years old, both farmers living in Jednaczewo, there was concluded on this day religius marriage between:

Władysław Zysk, a single man, living with his mother on the farm in Jednaczewo, farmer, 19 years old, born in Jednaczewo located in Łomża parish, son of spouses: late Stanisław Zysk and Katarzyna Zysk nee Jackowska

and

Franciszka Gorska, a miss, living with her father on the farm in Jednaczewo, 19 years old, born in Czarnocin located in Piątnica parish, daughter of spouses: Feliks Gorski and late Rozalia Gorska nee Karaszewska.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage announced in Łomża parish church on:7th/19th day of January, 14th/26th day of January and 21st day of January/2nd day of February of the current year.

Permission for this marriage, due to the kinship and affinity of the 3rd and 4th degree was issued by the Sejny Diocese administrator on 22nd day of January of the current year, number 98.
Because of the minority of the newly married, aforementioned Ksawery Zysk, groom's guardian, and bride's father gave their permissions for this marriage.
Newlyweds declared they did not make premarital agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony performed by the priest Mielnicki, Łomża parish vicar.
This act was read to the illiterate newlyweds and witnesses and signed only by Us.

Priest Butanowicz.

dswitaj1

Replies: 50

Post Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:46 am      Post subject: Russian Translation

Marriage record of Jan Kulas.
Can you please translate when you get a chance.
Thank you Marcel !!

Kulas, Jan and Anna marriage Mysz cr.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  426.78 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Kulas, Jan and Anna marriage Mysz cr.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:16 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Marriage record of Jan Kulas.
Can you please translate when you get a chance.
Thank you Marcel !!

Nr 73.
Myszyniec Stary
Dąbrowy

It happened in Myszyniec on the 1st/14th day of July 1903, at 10 a.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Stanisław Soliwoda, 30 years old and Józef Ropiak, 40 years old, farmers from the village Myszyniec Stary, there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Jan Kulaś, widower after late Marianna nee Mierzyk, who died on the 30th day of March/12th day of April of the current year, son of spouses: late Ignacy Kulaś and living Pelagia Kulaś nee Pieńkos. Farmer, born and living in the village Myszyniec Stary, 27 years old

and

Anna Bruderek, a miss, daughter of late Jakub and living Rozalia nee Dombkowska, spouses bruderek, farmers. Born and living with her mother in the village Dąbrowy, 18 years old.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage announced in Myszyniec parish on: 8th/21sh day of June, 15th/28th day of June and 22nd day of June/5th day of july of the current year.
Bride's mother gave oral permission for this marriage.
Newlyweds declared they did not make premarital agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony performes by the priest Stanisław Brudziński, Myszyniec parish vicar.
This act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate and signd only by Us.

Priest Fr. Karwacki, Myszyniec parish administrator, serving as Civil Registrar.

dswitaj1

Post Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:39 pm      Post subject: Russian Translation

Here is the death record of Rozalia.
She may be the first wife of Stanislaw Nasiadka.
I am hoping a translation will help to clarify.
Thank you once again !! You have been extremely helpful.

Nasiadka, Rozalia B death Mysz cr.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  200.3 KB

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:04 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Here is the death record of Rozalia.
She may be the first wife of Stanislaw Nasiadka.
I am hoping a translation will help to clarify.
Thank you once again !! You have been extremely helpful.

Nr 146
Myszyniec

It happened in Myszyniec on the 23rd day of June/6th day of July 1906, at 1 p.m. Appeared: Ignacy Kuczyński, 63 years old and Jan Brzostek, 60 years old, farmers from Myszyniec and they informed that yesterday, at 3 a.m., died in Myszyniec Władysław Brzostek, 2 years old, son of Franciszka Brzostek, workwoman living in Myszyniec. After eye belief about Władysław Brzostek death this act was read to the illiterate present and signed by Us.

Priest Fr. Karwacki, Myszyniec parish administrator priest, serving as Civil registrar.

dswitaj1

Post Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:06 am      Post subject: Russian Translation

I believe this may be the correct photo of the death of Rozalia.
I hope you can translate again please.
Sorry for the mix-up.

Description:
 Filesize:  230.94 KB

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:09 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
I believe this may be the correct photo of the death of Rozalia.
I hope you can translate again please.
Sorry for the mix-up.

Nr 142
Grądzkie

It happened in Myszyniec on the 18th day of June/1st day of July 1906, at 1 p.m. Appeared Walenty Bałdyga, 40 years old and Józef Bałdyga, 40 years old, farmers from the village Grądzkie and they informed that yesterday, at 3 a.m., died in the village Grądzkie Rozalia Nasiadka, 30 years old, daughter of Andrzej and Rozalia nee Bastek, spouses bałdyga, farmer, born and living in the village Grądzkie. She left her widowed husband Stanisław Nasiadka.
After eye belief about Rozalia Nasiadka this act was read to the illiterate declarants and signed by Us.

Priest Fr. Karwacki, Myszyniec parish administrator, serving as Civil Registrar.

dswitaj1

Post Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:29 am      Post subject: Russian Translation

Birth record of Anna Nasiadka.
Can you please translate.
Thank you !!

Nasiadka, Anna birth Mysz cr.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  282.5 KB

Nasiadka, Anna birth Mysz cr.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:30 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Birth record of Anna Nasiadka.
Thank you !!

Nr 453
Grądzkie

It happened in Myszyniec on the 22nd day of September/5th day of October 1902, at 1 p.m. Appeared in person Stanisław Nasiadka, 38 years old, farmer from the village Grądzkie, in the presence of Józef Bałdyga, 40 years old and Walenty Bałdyga, 36 years old, farmers from the village Grądzkie and presented Us a female child informing that the child was born yesterday in the village Grądzkie, at 6 a.m., with his legal wife Rozalia nee Bałdyga, 26 years old. At The Holy Baptism, held today, by the priest Jan Żołtowski, the child was given the name Anna and the godparents were: Stanisław Nosarzewski and Bogumiła Nosarzewska.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed by Us.

Last edited by marcelproust on Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
dswitaj1

Post Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:29 pm      Post subject: Russian Translation

And the death of Anna Nasiadka.
Thank you !!

Nasiadka, Anna death Mysz cr.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  193.83 KB

Nasiadka, Anna death Mysz cr.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:30 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
And the death of Anna Nasiadka.
Thank you !!

Nr 268
Grądzkie

It happened in Myszyniec on the 14th/27th day of November 1902, at 1 p.m. Appeared Walenty Bałdyga, 35 years old and Józef Bałdyga, 35 years old, farmers from the village Grądzkie, and they informed that yesterday, at 5 a.m., died in the village Grądzkie Anna Nasiadka, 2 months old, daughter of Stanisław and Rozalia nee Bałdyga, spouses Nasiadka, farmers living in the village Grądzkie.
After eye belief about Anna Nasiadka death this act was read to the illiterate declarants and signed by Us.

dswitaj1

Post Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:50 pm      Post subject: Russian Translation

Birth record of Rozalia Nasiadka.
Please translate when you can.
Thank you !

Nasiadka, Rozalia birth Mysz cr.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  296.18 KB

Nasiadka, Rozalia birth Mysz cr.jpg

dswitaj1

Post Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:52 pm      Post subject: Russian Translation

And the death of Rozalia.

Nasiadka, Rozalia death Mysz cr.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  202.8 KB

Nasiadka, Rozalia death Mysz cr.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:59 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Birth record of Rozalia Nasiadka.
Please translate when you can.
Thank you !

Nr 380
Grądzkie

It happened in Myszyniec on the 25th day of September/8th day of october 1905, at 1 p.m. Appeared in person Stanisław Nasiadka, 44 years old, farmer from the village Grądzkie, in the presence of Adam Bałdyga, 43 years old and Walenty Bałdyga, 41 years old, farmers from the village Grądzkie and presented Us a female child, born yesterday in the village Grądzkie, at 7 a.m. with his legal wife Rozalia nee Bałdyga, 28 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, by the priest Władysław Guzowski, the child was given the name Rozalia and the godparents were: Józef Bałdyga and his wife Rozalia.
This act was read to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed by Us.

Last edited by marcelproust on Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 167, 168, 169 ... 175, 176, 177  Next Page 168 of 177

Jump to: