PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 173, 174, 175 ... 180, 181, 182  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 1804

Post Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:03 am      Post subject: Re: Translating birth record from village of Pokrzywnica

WalterTevis wrote:
And yes (I forgot to mention): there are a few other documents that we would love you to translate. I will get those together and contact you here in the next couple of days. Thank you again!!

I will wait patiently for documents. I'm glad I could help.

EGirardi

Replies: 8

Post Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:16 am      Post subject: Death record for Jozef Kubsz

Hello and thank you again so much !

I have a death record for Jozef Kubsz in Pienki Laskowski in 1883. Would it be possible to pleade provide a translation for it ?

My deepest gratitude for everything !

1883 Jozef Kubsz D.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  797.63 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

1883 Jozef Kubsz D.jpg

LaurineDM

Replies: 7

Post Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:04 pm      Post subject: Death Records of a woman and her child

Marcel,

Thank you for the previous translation!! It helped me add info to my tree. Smile

Now, still within the same family, I found something interesting.
Two death records : one for Wictoria Baran, age: 21 and one for what I assume to be an unborn child (a boy) because the transcription says "(chlopiec) Baran" age:0. mother:Wictoria Baran (record number 10) and it is from the same year as hers (record number 12) so they follow each other except there's someone in between. Apparently the dad isn't mentioned so I wonder about this too.
I wonder if Wictoria Baran died while pregnant, which resulted in the unborn child's death, or if she died while giving birth.
Hopefully the death records have an explanation for this.
So if you do not mind translating... I would appreciate it. Smile

Have a great day/evening

chlopiecBaranSonofWictoriaBaran-death.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  399.67 KB

chlopiecBaranSonofWictoriaBaran-death.jpg

WictoriaBaranDeath.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  398.85 KB

WictoriaBaranDeath.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:16 pm      Post subject: Re: Death record for Jozef Kubsz

EGirardi wrote:
Hello and thank you again so much !

I have a death record for Jozef Kubsz in Pienki Laskowski in 1883. Would it be possible to pleade provide a translation for it ?

My deepest gratitude for everything !

Pieńki Laskowskie
It happened in the village Siemkowice on the 18th/30th day of June 1883, at 8 a.m. Appeared: Marcin Pietrzyński, 68 years old and Jan Tokarski, 63 years old, peasants living in the village Pieński Laskowskie, and they declared that on the 16th/28th day of the current month and year, at 5 a.m. died Józef Kubsz, peasant, farmer living in the village Pieńki Laskowskie, son of unknown parents. He left widowed Rozalia nee Barmińska. Died at the age of 66, born in The Grand Dutchy of Posen in Grójec.
After eye belief about Józef Kubsz death this act was read to the declarants and because of their illiteract it was signed by Us.

Priest Justyn Gryglewski, Siemkowice parish administrator, serving a Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:34 pm      Post subject: Re: Death Records of a woman and her child

LaurineDM wrote:
Marcel,

Thank you for the previous translation!! It helped me add info to my tree. Smile

Now, still within the same family, I found something interesting.
Two death records : one for Wictoria Baran, age: 21 and one for what I assume to be an unborn child (a boy) because the transcription says "(chlopiec) Baran" age:0. mother:Wictoria Baran (record number 10) and it is from the same year as hers (record number 12) so they follow each other except there's someone in between. Apparently the dad isn't mentioned so I wonder about this too.
I wonder if Wictoria Baran died while pregnant, which resulted in the unborn child's death, or if she died while giving birth.
Hopefully the death records have an explanation for this.
So if you do not mind translating... I would appreciate it. Smile

Have a great day/evening

Graniczna
stillbirth Baran

It happened in the village Prawno on the 19th day of February/4th day of March 1901, at 10 a.m. Appeared in person: Franciszek Baran, 50 years old and Kazimierz Baran, 46 years old, workers living in the village Graniczna and they declared that on the 17th day of February/2nd day of March of the current year, in the village Graniczna, at 10 a.m., a stillbirth male child was born with unmarried worker Wiktoria Baran, 21 years old.
After eye belief about death of this child this act was read to the illiterate declarants and signed only by Us.

Priest Franciszek Dyka, serving as Civil Registrar of the Prawno parish.

===========================================================================

Graniczna
Wiktoria Baran

It happened in the village Prawno on the 24th day of February/9th day of March 1901, at 10 a.m. Appeared in person: Ludwik Baran, 26 years old and Franciszek Baran, 50 years old, workers living in the village Graniczna and they declared that on the 22nd day of february/7th day of March of the current year, at 2 p.m., in the village Graniczna, died Wiktoria baran, 22 years old, unmarried worker, daughter of Franciszek and Marianna nee Czara, spouses Baran, workers, born in the village Pielgrzymka, living in the village Graniczna.
After eye belief about Wiktoria Baran this act was read to the illiterate declarants and signed only by us.

Priest Franciszek Dyka, serving as Civil Registrar.

ohiopolishgurl1972

Replies: 6

Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:59 pm      Post subject: Russian translation of death record-Magdalena Kapera

Hello,

I have a death record of my great great grandmother Magdalena Kapera in 1893. I would greatly appreciate an exact translation of it if possible.Thank you in advance.

magdalenadeathrecord.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  122.38 KB

magdalenadeathrecord.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:23 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian translation of death record-Magdalena Kapera

ohiopolishgurl1972 wrote:
Hello,

I have a death record of my great great grandmother Magdalena Kapera in 1893. I would greatly appreciate an exact translation of it if possible.Thank you in advance.

Polekarcice

It happened in Koniusza on the 8th/20th day of March 1893, at 3 p.m.
Appeared: Ignacy Świątek, 55 years old and Jan Szwajc, 55 years old, both farmers from Polekarcice and they declared that yesterday, at 10 p.m. died Madgalena Kapera, peasant, 48 years old, born and living in Polekarpice, daughter of Mikołaj Nowicki and his wife Ewa nee Szreniawska. She left her widowed husband Wojciech Kapera.
After eye belief about Magdalena Kapera death this act was read to the illiterate declarants and signed only by Us.

Serving as Civil Registrar, priest Wojciech Broll.

EGirardi

Replies: 8

Post Posted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:44 pm      Post subject: Marriage record in 1873, Siemkowice

Good evening,

following my last message, I have the marriage record of Jozef Kubsz's daughter, Katarzyna Kubsz in parish Siemkowice in 1873.

Could you perhaps please give it a look if you may find the time ?

I thank you very much in advance,
Eliott Girardi

1873 Stepniewicz-Kubsz.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  784.94 KB

1873 Stepniewicz-Kubsz.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:09 pm      Post subject: Re: Marriage record in 1873, Siemkowice

EGirardi wrote:
Good evening,

following my last message, I have the marriage record of Jozef Kubsz's daughter, Katarzyna Kubsz in parish Siemkowice in 1873.

Could you perhaps please give it a look if you may find the time ?

I thank you very much in advance,
Eliott Girardi

Laski

It happened in the village Siemkowice on the 10th/22nd day of September 1873, at 10 a.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Michał Gruszczyński, 45 years old and Jan Sadowski, 34 years old, peasants living in the village Laski there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Paweł Stempniewicz, 43 years old, peasant, wifowed after late Dorota Stempniewicz who died on the 13th25th day of August of the current year, farmer, born in the kingdom of Prussia, son of late parents: Wawrzyniec Stempniewicz and his wife Marianna nee Korytna, living in the village Laski

and

Katarzyna Kubsz, a miss, living with her parents, born in the village Jurofina located in Psary parish (there is no such place Jurofina, i think the priest made a mistake, there is a village Józefina located in Psary parish), daughter of Józef Kubsz and his wife Rozalia nee Barmińska, farmers living in the village Laski, 31 years old.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage announced in Siemkowice parish church on: 26th day of August/7th day of September, 2nd/14 and 9th/23rd day of September of the current year.
Newlyweds declared they did not make prenuptial agreement.
This act was read and signed by Us because the witnesses are illiterate.

Priest Justyn Gryglewski, Siemkowice parish administrator, serving as Civil Registrar.

===================================

I have found Katarzyna Kubsz baptism record, here it is:

Katarzyna Kubsz, baptism, 1840, Psary, nr 78.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  529.01 KB

Katarzyna Kubsz, baptism, 1840, Psary, nr 78.jpg

Last edited by marcelproust on Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
ohiopolishgurl1972

Replies: 6

Post Posted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:58 pm      Post subject: Russian translation of death record-Magdalena Kapera

Thank you so much! I have just begun to uncover my Polish roots and I can see I have some challenges of both Polish and Russian documents. That was a big help.
Henry Soszynski

Replies: 7

Post Posted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:59 pm      Post subject: Jarecki - Greszta Marriage

Greetings,
I wonder if someone would be kind enough to have a look at the three links below and see if there's a Pawel Jarecki and Ewa Grestówna marriage indexed, and what the record number is.

TIA
Cheers, Henry

http://members.iinet.net.au/~royalty/files/202.jpg
http://members.iinet.net.au/~royalty/files/203.jpg
http://members.iinet.net.au/~royalty/files/204.jpg
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:14 am      Post subject: Re: Jarecki - Greszta Marriage

Henry Soszynski wrote:
Greetings,
I wonder if someone would be kind enough to have a look at the three links below and see if there's a Pawel Jarecki and Ewa Grestówna marriage indexed, and what the record number is.

TIA
Cheers, Henry

http://members.iinet.net.au/~royalty/files/202.jpg
http://members.iinet.net.au/~royalty/files/203.jpg
http://members.iinet.net.au/~royalty/files/204.jpg

The only Jarecki's in this index are:

Jarecki Paweł and Tekla Chudoba, act number 63
Jarecki Antoni and Marianna Kozłowska, act number 68.

Last edited by marcelproust on Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Asilm

Replies: 3

Post Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:42 pm      Post subject: Russian Marriage Record Translation

Thank you for help with other translations!

Could you please translate this marriage record for my 2nd great grandparents Stanislaw Mrozik and Marianna Misztal? The marriage was registered in 1880 in Chmielnik, Bełżyce, Lubelski, Poland.

I would like to know:
- day, month (1880)
- Stanislaw's and Marianna's ages and birth villages
- their parents' names and residences
- witness names

Thank you! Smile
Lisa

Stanislaw Mrozik M Misztal Marriage Record 25 1880 Belzyce crop.jpg
 Description:
Record 25, page 48

https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:939K-R87C-JZ?i=235&wc=M6Z3-J38%3A171054801%2C171524701%2C171843301&cc=1867931
 Filesize:  518.77 KB

Stanislaw Mrozik M Misztal Marriage Record 25 1880 Belzyce crop.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:26 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Marriage Record Translation

Asilm wrote:
Thank you for help with other translations!

Could you please translate this marriage record for my 2nd great grandparents Stanislaw Mrozik and Marianna Misztal? The marriage was registered in 1880 in Chmielnik, Bełżyce, Lubelski, Poland.

I would like to know:
- day, month (1880)
- Stanislaw's and Marianna's ages and birth villages
- their parents' names and residences
- witness names

Thank you! Smile
Lisa

Nr 25
Chmielnik Góra

It happened in Bełżyce on the 5th/17th day of October 1880, at 2 p.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Antoni Ruta, 48 years old and Paweł Ruta, 40 years old, both peasants, farmers living in the village Chmielnik, there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Stanisław Mrożek, a single man, shepherd, born in Palikije, living in Szczuczki, son of Franciszek and Marianna nee Masztalerz, legal spouses Mrożek, 20 years old

and

Marianna Misztal, a miss, daughter of Józef and Anna nee Ruta, legal spouses Misztal, peasants, farmers in the village Chmielnik Góra, 20 years old, born in Sobieszczany, living in Chmielnik, servant.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage announced in Bełżyce and Wojciechów parish churches on: 21st and 28th day of September and 5th day of October (3rd, 10th and 17th day of October, New Style date) of the current year.
Newlyweds' parents, present during writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
Newlyweds declared they did not made prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses and because of their illiteracy it was signed only by Us.

Priest Michał Antulski, Bełżyce parish parson.

MaristKKG

Replies: 14

Post Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:32 pm      Post subject: Translation please!

A marriage between Stefan Trzeciak and Marianna Dzierzawska, 1906

https://www.genealogiawarchiwach.pl/?fbclid=IwAR3rgXbliYbK5seqwhT3DuoJ8p-AfrvvDLo10ahnrGH4M3GGyQxRwIly_tY#query.query=trzeciak&query.type=ALL&query.page=2&query.suggestion=false&query.thumbnails=false&query.facet=true&query.asc=false&query.sortMode=PUBLICATION&modal=258388268&personTree=false&goComments=false&searcher=big

1906stef trzeciak marr mary dzierz.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  299.63 KB

1906stef trzeciak marr mary dzierz.jpg

Send e-mail
Visit poster's website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 173, 174, 175 ... 180, 181, 182  Next Page 174 of 182

Jump to: