PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 173, 174, 175 ... 337, 338, 339  Next
Author

Replies: 18

Post Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:50 pm      Post subject: Marriage Record

Marcel,
Thank you for your previous translation. Unfortunately I got the wrong person and there is no scan available for the right one.
Would you mind translating this marriage record as well when you have some time?
It is Józef Baran+Ewa Wnuk, took place in 1888. It would tell me about their years of births. I found Józef Baran's death record from 1936, written in Polish. It says that his parents were Jan Baran and... Marjanna Bajur?

Kind regards,

Laurine

MarriageAnnaBaransParents1888-2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  305.24 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

MarriageAnnaBaransParents1888-2.jpg

MarriageAnnaBaransParents1888-1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  256.84 KB

MarriageAnnaBaransParents1888-1.jpg

EGirardi

Replies: 26

Post Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:45 am      Post subject: Marriage records from Szaniec

Hello,
thank you again for all your help !

I have these two marriage records from another part of my family, in the Busko-Zdroj region near Kielce. These are the marriage records of Wiktoria Koruba, with her first husband Michal Kosiuba in 1885, and her second husband Jan Kowal in 1897, in Szaniec and/or Zwierzyniec.

Would it be possible to please provide a translation for those ? They may be a bit long and not neatly written, so I apologize for that.

Many thanks for all the help !

1897 Jan & Wiktoria.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.24 MB

1897 Jan & Wiktoria.JPG

1885 Michal & Wiktoria.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  736.23 KB

1885 Michal & Wiktoria.JPG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4190

Post Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:35 am      Post subject: Re: Marriage Record

LaurineDM wrote:
Marcel,
Thank you for your previous translation. Unfortunately I got the wrong person and there is no scan available for the right one.
Would you mind translating this marriage record as well when you have some time?
It is Józef Baran+Ewa Wnuk, took place in 1888. It would tell me about their years of births. I found Józef Baran's death record from 1936, written in Polish. It says that his parents were Jan Baran and... Marjanna Bajur?

Kind regards,

Laurine

Graniczna

It happened in the village Prawno on the 9th/21st day of January 1888, at 9 a.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Jan Wnuk, 32 years old and Kazimierz Baran, 35 years old, peasants from Graniczna, there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Józef Baran, peasant, widower after his late wife Katarzyna, 31 years old, son of Jan Baran and late Marianna Baran, living in Graniczna

and

Ewa Wnuk, peasant, a miss, 24 years old, daughter of late parents: Walenty Wnuk and Franciszka Wnuk nee Nieradka, , servant living in Graniczna.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage announced in Prawno filial church on: 27th day of December 1887/8th day of January 1888, 3rd/15th day of January 1888 and 10th/22nd day of January of the current year.

Newlyweds declared they did not make any prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the illiterate newlyweds and witnesses and signed only by us.

Priest Wojciech Machnikowski, Civil Registrar.

PAYPAL: [email protected]

Last edited by marcelproust on Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:36 am      Post subject: Re: Marriage records from Szaniec

EGirardi wrote:
Hello,
thank you again for all your help !

I have these two marriage records from another part of my family, in the Busko-Zdroj region near Kielce. These are the marriage records of Wiktoria Koruba, with her first husband Michal Kosiuba in 1885, and her second husband Jan Kowal in 1897, in Szaniec and/or Zwierzyniec.

Would it be possible to please provide a translation for those ? They may be a bit long and not neatly written, so I apologize for that.

Many thanks for all the help !

Kowal Jan
and
Wiktoria Kosiuba

It happened in the village Szaniec on the 12th/24th day of February 1897, at 12 o'clock at noon. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Tomasz Grochowina, 40 years old and Wawrzyniec Koruba, 48 years old, farmers living in the village Zwierzyniec, there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Jan Kowal, a single man, 22 years old, farmer, son of late Antoni and his living wife Katarzyna nee Maj, spouses Kowal, born and living with his mother in the village Skorzów

and

Wiktoria Kosiuba, farmer, 28 years old, widow after her late husband Michał Kosiuba, who died 3 years ago in the Szaniec parish, daughter of late Maciej and his living wife Józefa nee Lasia (could be written Łasia), spouses Koruba, born and living in the village Zwierzyniec.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage announced in Szaniec parish church on: 19th/31st day of January, 26th day of January/7th day of February and 2nd/14th day of February of the current year.
Newlyweds declared they did not any prenuptial agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony performed by the priest Teofil Grabowski, Szaniec parish administrator.
This act was read to the illiterate present and signed only by Us.

Priest Teofil Grabowski, serving as Civil Registrar.

==========================================================================

Kosiuba Michał
with
Wiktoria Koruba

Wełecz
Szaniec

It happened in the village Szaniec on the 8th/20th day of May 1885, at 11 a.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Wincenty Mierzwa, 53 years old and Sebastian Grochowina, 46 years old, farmers living in Szaniec, there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

MichałKosiuba, a single man, 21 years old, son of late Bartłomiej and Marianna nee Chałupka, spouses Kosiuba, born and living with his mother in the village Wełecz,

and

Wiktoria Koruba, a miss, 18 years old, daughter of late Maciej and his living wife farmer Józefa nee Lasek, spouses Koruba, born and living with her mother in Szaniec.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage announced in Szaniec and Busko parish churches on: 14th, 21st and 28th days of April/26th day of April, 3rd and 9th days of may of the current year.

Bride's parents, present during writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage. (i think priest made a mistake here because he mentioned above that bride's father is dead).

Newlyweds declared they did not make prenuptial agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony performed by the priest Teofil Grabowski, Szaniec parish administrator.
This act was read to the newlyweds, parents and witnesses and signed only by Us.

Priest Teofil Grabowski, serving as Civil Registrar.

WalterTevis

Replies: 11

Post Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:28 pm      Post subject: Translating birth record from village of Pokrzywnica

Hi Marcel,
Could you possibly translate this birth record? It is a record (I think) of my grandfather's birth; his name was Jozef Tomas Smogorzewski. He died when I was young so I don't know much about him or his family. Many thanks to you and to others on this wonderful website for helping me find this.
I will send a payment to your PayPal email address right now to thank you for your time; I will attach a note saying it is from me (Walter). If it is not sufficient, please let me know. My funds are somewhat limited, but I will try to pay whatever price you think is fair.
I greatly appreciate your help Marcel, and the help you give all visitors! Best wishes. Smile
--Walter

Scan#1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  788.32 KB

Scan#1.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:21 am      Post subject: Re: Translating birth record from village of Pokrzywnica

WalterTevis wrote:
Hi Marcel,
Could you possibly translate this birth record? It is a record (I think) of my grandfather's birth; his name was Jozef Tomas Smogorzewski. He died when I was young so I don't know much about him or his family. Many thanks to you and to others on this wonderful website for helping me find this.
I will send a payment to your PayPal email address right now to thank you for your time; I will attach a note saying it is from me (Walter). If it is not sufficient, please let me know. My funds are somewhat limited, but I will try to pay whatever price you think is fair.
I greatly appreciate your help Marcel, and the help you give all visitors! Best wishes. Smile
--Walter

Hi,

thank You so much for the donation. I really apreciate it
There is no Tomasz name in this baptism record, only Józef and the date is 1889 and i did not know the parents names, so i wanted to wait for more detail before i send the baptism record but the other member attached it. Do You want me to translate other documents?

Here is translation:

Piskornia
Nr 69.

It happened in Smogorzewo on the 8th/20th day of October 1889, at 2 p.m. Appeared Jan Smogorzewski, 32 years old, farmer from Piskornia, in the presence of Tomasz Wrzeszcz, 32 years old and Tomasz Sternik, 28 years old, both farmers from Piskornia and presented Us a male child, informing that the child was born in Piskornia on the day before yesterday, at 7 p.m. with his legal wife Waleria nee Przybysz, 24 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Józef, and the godparents were: Stanisław Sokołowski and Rozalia Chymkowska.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by Us.
Pokrzywnica parish administrator, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Jan Werner.

WalterTevis

Post Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:18 am      Post subject: Re: Translating birth record from village of Pokrzywnica

Hi Marcel,
This is wonderful! Thank you! The parents names were Jan and Waleria, so your translation looks like it is perfect!!
WalterTevis

Post Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:32 am      Post subject: Re: Translating birth record from village of Pokrzywnica

And yes (I forgot to mention): there are a few other documents that we would love you to translate. I will get those together and contact you here in the next couple of days. Thank you again!!
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:03 am      Post subject: Re: Translating birth record from village of Pokrzywnica

WalterTevis wrote:
And yes (I forgot to mention): there are a few other documents that we would love you to translate. I will get those together and contact you here in the next couple of days. Thank you again!!

I will wait patiently for documents. I'm glad I could help.

EGirardi

Replies: 26

Post Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:16 am      Post subject: Death record for Jozef Kubsz

Hello and thank you again so much !

I have a death record for Jozef Kubsz in Pienki Laskowski in 1883. Would it be possible to pleade provide a translation for it ?

My deepest gratitude for everything !

1883 Jozef Kubsz D.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  797.63 KB

1883 Jozef Kubsz D.jpg

LaurineDM

Replies: 18

Post Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:04 pm      Post subject: Death Records of a woman and her child

Marcel,

Thank you for the previous translation!! It helped me add info to my tree. Smile

Now, still within the same family, I found something interesting.
Two death records : one for Wictoria Baran, age: 21 and one for what I assume to be an unborn child (a boy) because the transcription says "(chlopiec) Baran" age:0. mother:Wictoria Baran (record number 10) and it is from the same year as hers (record number 12) so they follow each other except there's someone in between. Apparently the dad isn't mentioned so I wonder about this too.
I wonder if Wictoria Baran died while pregnant, which resulted in the unborn child's death, or if she died while giving birth.
Hopefully the death records have an explanation for this.
So if you do not mind translating... I would appreciate it. Smile

Have a great day/evening

chlopiecBaranSonofWictoriaBaran-death.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  399.67 KB

chlopiecBaranSonofWictoriaBaran-death.jpg

WictoriaBaranDeath.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  398.85 KB

WictoriaBaranDeath.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:16 pm      Post subject: Re: Death record for Jozef Kubsz

EGirardi wrote:
Hello and thank you again so much !

I have a death record for Jozef Kubsz in Pienki Laskowski in 1883. Would it be possible to pleade provide a translation for it ?

My deepest gratitude for everything !

Pieńki Laskowskie
It happened in the village Siemkowice on the 18th/30th day of June 1883, at 8 a.m. Appeared: Marcin Pietrzyński, 68 years old and Jan Tokarski, 63 years old, peasants living in the village Pieński Laskowskie, and they declared that on the 16th/28th day of the current month and year, at 5 a.m. died Józef Kubsz, peasant, farmer living in the village Pieńki Laskowskie, son of unknown parents. He left widowed Rozalia nee Barmińska. Died at the age of 66, born in The Grand Dutchy of Posen in Grójec.
After eye belief about Józef Kubsz death this act was read to the declarants and because of their illiteract it was signed by Us.

Priest Justyn Gryglewski, Siemkowice parish administrator, serving a Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:34 pm      Post subject: Re: Death Records of a woman and her child

LaurineDM wrote:
Marcel,

Thank you for the previous translation!! It helped me add info to my tree. Smile

Now, still within the same family, I found something interesting.
Two death records : one for Wictoria Baran, age: 21 and one for what I assume to be an unborn child (a boy) because the transcription says "(chlopiec) Baran" age:0. mother:Wictoria Baran (record number 10) and it is from the same year as hers (record number 12) so they follow each other except there's someone in between. Apparently the dad isn't mentioned so I wonder about this too.
I wonder if Wictoria Baran died while pregnant, which resulted in the unborn child's death, or if she died while giving birth.
Hopefully the death records have an explanation for this.
So if you do not mind translating... I would appreciate it. Smile

Have a great day/evening

Graniczna
stillbirth Baran

It happened in the village Prawno on the 19th day of February/4th day of March 1901, at 10 a.m. Appeared in person: Franciszek Baran, 50 years old and Kazimierz Baran, 46 years old, workers living in the village Graniczna and they declared that on the 17th day of February/2nd day of March of the current year, in the village Graniczna, at 10 a.m., a stillbirth male child was born with unmarried worker Wiktoria Baran, 21 years old.
After eye belief about death of this child this act was read to the illiterate declarants and signed only by Us.

Priest Franciszek Dyka, serving as Civil Registrar of the Prawno parish.

===========================================================================

Graniczna
Wiktoria Baran

It happened in the village Prawno on the 24th day of February/9th day of March 1901, at 10 a.m. Appeared in person: Ludwik Baran, 26 years old and Franciszek Baran, 50 years old, workers living in the village Graniczna and they declared that on the 22nd day of february/7th day of March of the current year, at 2 p.m., in the village Graniczna, died Wiktoria baran, 22 years old, unmarried worker, daughter of Franciszek and Marianna nee Czara, spouses Baran, workers, born in the village Pielgrzymka, living in the village Graniczna.
After eye belief about Wiktoria Baran this act was read to the illiterate declarants and signed only by us.

Priest Franciszek Dyka, serving as Civil Registrar.

ohiopolishgurl1972

Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:59 pm      Post subject: Russian translation of death record-Magdalena Kapera

Hello,

I have a death record of my great great grandmother Magdalena Kapera in 1893. I would greatly appreciate an exact translation of it if possible.Thank you in advance.

magdalenadeathrecord.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  122.38 KB

magdalenadeathrecord.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:23 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian translation of death record-Magdalena Kapera

ohiopolishgurl1972 wrote:
Hello,

I have a death record of my great great grandmother Magdalena Kapera in 1893. I would greatly appreciate an exact translation of it if possible.Thank you in advance.

Polekarcice

It happened in Koniusza on the 8th/20th day of March 1893, at 3 p.m.
Appeared: Ignacy Świątek, 55 years old and Jan Szwajc, 55 years old, both farmers from Polekarcice and they declared that yesterday, at 10 p.m. died Madgalena Kapera, peasant, 48 years old, born and living in Polekarpice, daughter of Mikołaj Nowicki and his wife Ewa nee Szreniawska. She left her widowed husband Wojciech Kapera.
After eye belief about Magdalena Kapera death this act was read to the illiterate declarants and signed only by Us.

Serving as Civil Registrar, priest Wojciech Broll.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 173, 174, 175 ... 337, 338, 339  Next Page 174 of 339

Jump to: