PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 174, 175, 176 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author

Replies: 26

Post Posted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:44 pm      Post subject: Marriage record in 1873, Siemkowice

Good evening,

following my last message, I have the marriage record of Jozef Kubsz's daughter, Katarzyna Kubsz in parish Siemkowice in 1873.

Could you perhaps please give it a look if you may find the time ?

I thank you very much in advance,
Eliott Girardi

1873 Stepniewicz-Kubsz.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  784.94 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

1873 Stepniewicz-Kubsz.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:09 pm      Post subject: Re: Marriage record in 1873, Siemkowice

EGirardi wrote:
Good evening,

following my last message, I have the marriage record of Jozef Kubsz's daughter, Katarzyna Kubsz in parish Siemkowice in 1873.

Could you perhaps please give it a look if you may find the time ?

I thank you very much in advance,
Eliott Girardi

Laski

It happened in the village Siemkowice on the 10th/22nd day of September 1873, at 10 a.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Michał Gruszczyński, 45 years old and Jan Sadowski, 34 years old, peasants living in the village Laski there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Paweł Stempniewicz, 43 years old, peasant, wifowed after late Dorota Stempniewicz who died on the 13th25th day of August of the current year, farmer, born in the kingdom of Prussia, son of late parents: Wawrzyniec Stempniewicz and his wife Marianna nee Korytna, living in the village Laski

and

Katarzyna Kubsz, a miss, living with her parents, born in the village Jurofina located in Psary parish (there is no such place Jurofina, i think the priest made a mistake, there is a village Józefina located in Psary parish), daughter of Józef Kubsz and his wife Rozalia nee Barmińska, farmers living in the village Laski, 31 years old.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage announced in Siemkowice parish church on: 26th day of August/7th day of September, 2nd/14 and 9th/23rd day of September of the current year.
Newlyweds declared they did not make prenuptial agreement.
This act was read and signed by Us because the witnesses are illiterate.

Priest Justyn Gryglewski, Siemkowice parish administrator, serving as Civil Registrar.

===================================

I have found Katarzyna Kubsz baptism record, here it is:

Katarzyna Kubsz, baptism, 1840, Psary, nr 78.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  529.01 KB

Katarzyna Kubsz, baptism, 1840, Psary, nr 78.jpg

PAYPAL: [email protected]

Last edited by marcelproust on Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
ohiopolishgurl1972

Replies: 11

Post Posted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:58 pm      Post subject: Russian translation of death record-Magdalena Kapera

Thank you so much! I have just begun to uncover my Polish roots and I can see I have some challenges of both Polish and Russian documents. That was a big help.
Henry Soszynski

Replies: 92

Post Posted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:59 pm      Post subject: Jarecki - Greszta Marriage

Greetings,
I wonder if someone would be kind enough to have a look at the three links below and see if there's a Pawel Jarecki and Ewa Grestówna marriage indexed, and what the record number is.

TIA
Cheers, Henry

http://members.iinet.net.au/~royalty/files/202.jpg
http://members.iinet.net.au/~royalty/files/203.jpg
http://members.iinet.net.au/~royalty/files/204.jpg
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:14 am      Post subject: Re: Jarecki - Greszta Marriage

Henry Soszynski wrote:
Greetings,
I wonder if someone would be kind enough to have a look at the three links below and see if there's a Pawel Jarecki and Ewa Grestówna marriage indexed, and what the record number is.

TIA
Cheers, Henry

http://members.iinet.net.au/~royalty/files/202.jpg
http://members.iinet.net.au/~royalty/files/203.jpg
http://members.iinet.net.au/~royalty/files/204.jpg

The only Jarecki's in this index are:

Jarecki Paweł and Tekla Chudoba, act number 63
Jarecki Antoni and Marianna Kozłowska, act number 68.

Last edited by marcelproust on Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Asilm

Replies: 3

Post Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:42 pm      Post subject: Russian Marriage Record Translation

Thank you for help with other translations!

Could you please translate this marriage record for my 2nd great grandparents Stanislaw Mrozik and Marianna Misztal? The marriage was registered in 1880 in Chmielnik, Bełżyce, Lubelski, Poland.

I would like to know:
- day, month (1880)
- Stanislaw's and Marianna's ages and birth villages
- their parents' names and residences
- witness names

Thank you! Smile
Lisa

Stanislaw Mrozik M Misztal Marriage Record 25 1880 Belzyce crop.jpg
 Description:
Record 25, page 48

https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:939K-R87C-JZ?i=235&wc=M6Z3-J38%3A171054801%2C171524701%2C171843301&cc=1867931
 Filesize:  518.77 KB

Stanislaw Mrozik M Misztal Marriage Record 25 1880 Belzyce crop.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:26 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Marriage Record Translation

Asilm wrote:
Thank you for help with other translations!

Could you please translate this marriage record for my 2nd great grandparents Stanislaw Mrozik and Marianna Misztal? The marriage was registered in 1880 in Chmielnik, Bełżyce, Lubelski, Poland.

I would like to know:
- day, month (1880)
- Stanislaw's and Marianna's ages and birth villages
- their parents' names and residences
- witness names

Thank you! Smile
Lisa

Nr 25
Chmielnik Góra

It happened in Bełżyce on the 5th/17th day of October 1880, at 2 p.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Antoni Ruta, 48 years old and Paweł Ruta, 40 years old, both peasants, farmers living in the village Chmielnik, there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Stanisław Mrożek, a single man, shepherd, born in Palikije, living in Szczuczki, son of Franciszek and Marianna nee Masztalerz, legal spouses Mrożek, 20 years old

and

Marianna Misztal, a miss, daughter of Józef and Anna nee Ruta, legal spouses Misztal, peasants, farmers in the village Chmielnik Góra, 20 years old, born in Sobieszczany, living in Chmielnik, servant.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage announced in Bełżyce and Wojciechów parish churches on: 21st and 28th day of September and 5th day of October (3rd, 10th and 17th day of October, New Style date) of the current year.
Newlyweds' parents, present during writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
Newlyweds declared they did not made prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses and because of their illiteracy it was signed only by Us.

Priest Michał Antulski, Bełżyce parish parson.

MaristKKG

Replies: 14

Post Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:32 pm      Post subject: Translation please!

A marriage between Stefan Trzeciak and Marianna Dzierzawska, 1906

https://www.genealogiawarchiwach.pl/?fbclid=IwAR3rgXbliYbK5seqwhT3DuoJ8p-AfrvvDLo10ahnrGH4M3GGyQxRwIly_tY#query.query=trzeciak&query.type=ALL&query.page=2&query.suggestion=false&query.thumbnails=false&query.facet=true&query.asc=false&query.sortMode=PUBLICATION&modal=258388268&personTree=false&goComments=false&searcher=big

1906stef trzeciak marr mary dzierz.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  299.63 KB

1906stef trzeciak marr mary dzierz.jpg

Send e-mail
Visit poster's website
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:49 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation please!

MaristKKG wrote:
A marriage between Stefan Trzeciak and Marianna Dzierzawska, 1906

https://www.genealogiawarchiwach.pl/?fbclid=IwAR3rgXbliYbK5seqwhT3DuoJ8p-AfrvvDLo10ahnrGH4M3GGyQxRwIly_tY#query.query=trzeciak&query.type=ALL&query.page=2&query.suggestion=false&query.thumbnails=false&query.facet=true&query.asc=false&query.sortMode=PUBLICATION&modal=258388268&personTree=false&goComments=false&searcher=big

Chodecz

It happened in chodecz on the 16th/29th day of May 1906, at 10 a.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Jan Szatkowski, 50 years old and Bartłomiej Sadziński, 60 years old, both peasants from Chodecz, there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Stefan Trzeciak, a single man, day labourer, 22 years old, born and living with his parents in Włocławek, son of Julian and Katarzyna nee Dzierżawska, spouses Trzeciak, day labourers

and

Marianna Dzierżawska, a miss, 19 years old, born and living with her mother in Chodecz, daughter of spouses: late Szczepan Dzierżawski and Marianna Dzierżawska nee Kaźmierska, day labourer.

this marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage announced in Włocławek and Chodecz parish churches on: 16th/29th day of April, 23rd day of April/6th day of May and 30th day of April/13th day of May of the current year.

bride's mother, present during writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
Bishop of Włocławek-Kalisz Diocese gave dispensation from corporeal and spiritual closeness on the 24th day of April of the current year, number 1386.

Religious marriage ceremony performed by the priest Skowroński, parish vicar.
This act was read to the illiterate newlyweds and witnesses and signed by Us.

Priest W. Ziętkiewicz, parish parson, Civil registrar.

pitcairn1987

Post Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:03 am      Post subject: Dominiewski family

Hi, Friend from Australia ask me about translating this 3 documents about Dominiewski family (probably) They knew with my family.
I will be grateful.

1874_dominiewski.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  971.24 KB

1874_dominiewski.jpg

1869_dominiewski.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  492.1 KB

1869_dominiewski.jpg

1866_dominiewski.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.37 MB

1866_dominiewski.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:41 am      Post subject: Re: Dominiewski family

pitcairn1987 wrote:
Hi, Friend from Australia ask me about translating this 3 documents about Dominiewski family (probably) They knew with my family.
I will be grateful.

i'm working on it.

Wojtan7789

Post Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:22 pm      Post subject: Re: Record translation Janow Lubelski possibly in Russian!

https://fotolubgens.lubgens.eu/janow_lubelski/sluby/1903-1911/IMG_0343.JPG

Please help me translate #95 need names and ages of parents for my family tree!!

Thank you so much!

Wojtan
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:15 am      Post subject: Re: Record translation Janow Lubelski possibly in Russian!

Wojtan7789 wrote:
https://fotolubgens.lubgens.eu/janow_lubelski/sluby/1903-1911/IMG_0343.JPG

Please help me translate #95 need names and ages of parents for my family tree!!

Thank you so much!

Wojtan

village Andrzejów
Jóef Wojtan
with
Anastazja Bzdyrak

right marigin note: Anastazja Wojtan died on the 1st day of September 1962 in Świerkocin ..., Registry office in Grudziądz town death act number 50/62.

It happened in Janów town on the 16th/29th day of May 1906, at 6 p.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Tomasz Breś, 60 years old and Wawrzyniec Chmiel, 45 years old, both farmers living in the village Andrzejów, there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Józef Wojtan, a single man, 21 years old, farmer born and living in Andrzejów, son of late Sebastian Wojtan and his living wife, peasant living in the village Andrzejów Agata nee Wołoszyn

and

Anastazja Bzdyrak, a miss, 19 years old, born and living with her parents in the village Godziszów, daughter of Wojciech Bzdyrak and his legal wife Marianna nee Miś, farmers living in the village Godziszów.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage announced in Janów parish church on: 23rd day of April/6th day of May, 30th day of April/13th day of May and 7th/20th day of May of the current year.

Bride's parents, present during writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
Religious marriage ceremony performed by the priest Stanisław Kubicki, local parish vicar.
This act was read to the witnesses and newlyweds, all illiterate and signed only by Us.

priest's signature.

starshadow
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 305

Post Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:00 pm      Post subject:

Please help me translate this 1900 death record from Kleczkowo parish.

1900-jan-spizarny.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  483.35 KB

1900-jan-spizarny.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:03 pm      Post subject:

starshadow wrote:
Please help me translate this 1900 death record from Kleczkowo parish.

im working on it

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 174, 175, 176 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 175 of 338

Jump to: