PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 180, 181, 182 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author

Replies: 171

Post Posted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:58 pm      Post subject: 1903 Lomza birth Ick Ber Enowicz akta 10

Hello!

Attached for translation, please find: 1903 Lomza birth Ick Ber Enowicz son of Adam Judka & Mariam Januszewska, akta 10.

Many thanks again!

Best,
Valerie Edwards

1903 Lomza birth Ick Ber Enowicz son Adam Judka, akta 10.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  443.71 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

1903 Lomza birth Ick Ber Enowicz son Adam Judka, akta 10.jpg

doctorvalo

Replies: 171

Post Posted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:09 pm      Post subject: 887 Lomza death Souszka Januszewska akta 30

Hello,

Kindly translate 1887 Lomza death Souszka Januszewska daught of Fajba Szmul, akta 30.

Many thanks again,
Valerie Edwards

1887 Lomza death Souszka Januszewska daught of Fajba Szmul, akta 30.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  428.77 KB

1887 Lomza death Souszka Januszewska daught of Fajba Szmul, akta 30.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:38 am      Post subject: Re: Record Translation

TifaStrife wrote:
I found this birth record and believe it might be that of Antoni Janowski (b. June 13, 1870/1871); however, I was unable to translate it. The information surrounding the record is Parents - Konstancya Stokowska and Wawrzyniec Janowski. Parish is Jezow. Place is Lubiska. The information I currently have is that Antoni Janowski was the son of a Karl Janowski and Michalinae Stakowski (Sułkowska). The similarities in the mother's name and Antoni's name plus the year of birth being so close to the one I have recorded led me to question if this record might be a match. Thank you so much for your help!

Nr 92
Lubiska

It happened in Jeżów on the 19th/31st day of May 1871, at 4 p.m. Appeared Jankowski Wawrzyniec, farmer living in the village Lubiska, 22 years old, in the presence of Walenty Klimkiewicz and Wawrzyniec Życki, both of age farmers* from Lubiska and he presented Us a male child, informing that the child was born yesterday in the village Lubiska, at 7 p.m., with his legal wife Konstancja nee Stokowska, 20 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Antoni, and the godparents were: Walenty Tomczyński and Elżbieta Stawicka.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed by Us.
Priest Kacper Kosiński, Jeżów parish parson.

*there is a note on the left marigin that one word was crossed out

Left marigin note:
271/58

On the basis of the decision of the County National Council Presidium in Brzeziny, dated 21st day of June 1958 - SA3/49/58 correction in the line number 4 of this act is made: instead of Jankowski surname, there should be written surname Janowski.
Brzeziny, dated 22nd day of June 1958.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:01 am      Post subject: Re: 887 Lomza death Souszka Januszewska akta 30

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello,

Kindly translate 1887 Lomza death Souszka Januszewska daught of Fajba Szmul, akta 30.

Many thanks again,
Valerie Edwards

Stawiski

It happened in Łomża town on the 9th/21st day of February 1887, at 10 a.m.
Appeared Łomża town citizens, teachers: Gerszon Róża, 71 years old and Lejba Cyrowicz, 57 years old and they declared that yesterday, at 7 p.m. died in Łomża town Szoszka Januszewska, 3 years old, daughter of workers, spouses: Fajba Szmul Herszkowicz (son of Herszek) Januszewski and Itka Berkowna Wolfowna(daughter of Berek Wolf) Januszewska, who live in Stawiski.
After eye belief about Szoszka Januszewska death this act was read to the witnesses and signed by them and Us.

Łomża town president's signature, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:25 am      Post subject: Re: 1903 Lomza birth Ick Ber Enowicz akta 10

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello!

Attached for translation, please find: 1903 Lomza birth Ick Ber Enowicz son of Adam Judka & Mariam Januszewska, akta 10.

Many thanks again!

Best,
Valerie Edwards

Łomża

It happened in Łomża town on the 17th/30th day of January 1903, at 3 p.m.
Appeared in person Łomża town citizen Adam Judka Enowicz, son of Szmul Icko, trader, 24 years old, in the presence of the witnesses, Łomża city citizens: Abram Dawid Szejnkop, 51 years old, teacher and Baruch Mosiek Szejnkop, 41 years old, trader, and presented Us a male child, born in Łomża town on the 10th/23rd day of January of the current year, at 8 a.m., with his legal wife Mariam nee Januszewska, daughter of Fajba Szmul, 23 years old.
At the circumcision rite the child was given the name Ick Ber.
this act was read to the declarant and witnesses and signed by all.

Łomża town president's signature, serving as Civil registrar.

It the signature made by the child's father his name is written as judel. in the act there is written Judka.

Last edited by marcelproust on Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:17 pm      Post subject: Re: 1894 Grajewo birth Chaim Nochim Januszewski akta 51

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello!

Please translate 1894 Grajewo birth Chaim Nochim Januszewski son of Mejer Gersz, akta 51.

Thanks again and very best regards,
Valerie Edwards

Grajewo

It happened on the 18th/30th day of August 1894, at 11 a.m. Appeared in person jew Mejer Hersz Januszewski, son of Abram, worker, 26 years old, living in the village Biełaszewo located in Biełaszewo commune, in the presence of the witnesses, jews, Szymek Orliński, teacher, 58 years old and Moszko Starożyński, teacher, 49 years old, both living in Grajewo, and presented Us a male child and informed that the child was gorn in Grajewo on the 11th/23rd day of the current moth and year, at 6 p.m. with his legal wife Rywka nee Rozenbaum, 26 years old.
At the religious rite of circumcision the child was given the names Chaim Nochim.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses and signed by Us and the witnesses. The declarant is illiterate.

Civil's registrar signature.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:33 pm      Post subject: Re: 1898 Lomza death Etka Januszewska akta 129

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello!

Kindly translate 1898 Lomza death record Etka Januszewska daught of Mejer Gerszk, akta 129.

Thank you!

Very best regards,
Valerie Edwards

Biełaszewo

It happened in Łomża town on the 7th/19th day of August 1898, at 10 a.m.
Appeared in person: Łomża town citizens, teachers, Abram Dawid Szejnkop, 46 years old and Małkijel Róża, 57 years old, and they declared that yesterday, at 2 p.m., in Łomża town died Etka Januszewska, 8 month old, daughter of spouses: Mejer Herszek, son of Abram Icek (could be written Icko) Januszewski and Rywka Januszewska nee Rozenbaum, daughter of Zelik (copul be written Zelko too) who live in Biełaszewo village located in Szczuczyn county.
After eye belief about Etka Januszewska death this act was read to the present and signed by Us.
The word "commune" located in the 12th and 13th lines was crosses out.

MaristKKG

Replies: 14

Post Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:10 pm      Post subject: Translation please

A birth of a possible Trzeciak child. 1882 in Wloclawek.

Thank you.

1882 unk poss trzeciak birth.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  261.61 KB

1882 unk poss trzeciak birth.jpg

Send e-mail
Visit poster's website
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:00 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation please

MaristKKG wrote:
A birth of a possible Trzeciak child. 1882 in Wloclawek.

Thank you.

Act number 514
Włocławek

It happened in Włocławek on the 18th/30th day of November 1882, at 4 p.m. Appeared Józef Trzciński, day labourer, living in Włocławek, 32 years old, in the presence of Jan Kwiatkowski, 40 years old and Franciszek Janiak, 50 years old, day labourers living in Włocławek and presented Us a male child, informing that the child was born today in Włocławek, at 11 a.m., with his legal wifeAntonina nee Ostrzycka, 20 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, by the priest Emilian Tyminiecki, Cathedral vicar, the child was given the name Bolesław and the godparents were: Jan Kwiatkowski and Franciszka Krajewska.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by Us.

Włocławek parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Jan Śliwiński.

Left marigin: Died on the 27th day of December 1973 in Włocławek. Death act number 993/1973
Włocławek, 27th day of December 1973.

MaristKKG

Replies: 14

Post Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:38 pm      Post subject: one more

Gasiorowski child born 1898
Send e-mail
Visit poster's website
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:32 pm      Post subject: Re: one more

MaristKKG wrote:
Gasiorowski child born 1898

no picture attached

amvitale84

Replies: 38

Post Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:01 pm      Post subject: Looking for a translation of a birth certificate

Looking for a translation of a birth certificate of my great father. The family name is Wajc. Father's name is Aron Wajc and his son's name is Mozko Jankiel Wajc, from the town of Tarnogród. I would appreciate all of your help with this!! See attached - the relevant part is on the right upper part (paragraph 32).

wajc.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  693.83 KB

wajc.jpg

5-converted.pdf
 Description:
See attached - the relevant part is on the right upper part (paragraph 32).

Download
 Filename:  5-converted.pdf
 Filesize:  1.64 MB
 Downloaded:  204 Time(s)

ertylisz
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 191

Post Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:31 am      Post subject: birth record of Jozefa Sowinski

Would you please translate the birth record of Jozefa Sowinski. Thank you, Gene Tylisz.

SOWINSKA, JOZEFA, BIRTH CERT. 1876.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  497.81 KB

SOWINSKA, JOZEFA, BIRTH CERT. 1876.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:15 am      Post subject: Re: birth record of Jozefa Sowinski

ertylisz wrote:
Would you please translate the birth record of Jozefa Sowinski. Thank you, Gene Tylisz.

Kossewo (nowadays: Kosewo)

It happened in Giewartowo (nowadays: Giewartów) on the 29th day of June/11th day of July 1876, at 7 p.m.
Appeared Antoni Sowiński, shoemaker, 30 years old, living in Kosewo, in the presence of Szczepan Lenartowicz, 70 years old and Edward Mącki, 28 years old, both peasants living in Giewartów and presented Us a female child, informing that the child was born in Kosewo on the 26th day of June/8th day of July of the current year, at 12 o'clock at noon., with his legal wife Ludwika nee Zielińska, 32 years old
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Józefa and the godparents were: Michał Leśniewicz and Agnieszka Wiśniewska.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by Us.

Priest Ozumiński, Giewartów parish parson.

Henry Soszynski

Replies: 92

Post Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:29 am      Post subject: Russian Translation Request

Greetings,

Would it be possible to translate the following two records from Krasnobród Gmina?

http://members.iinet.net.au/~royalty/files/antonijarecki1890-record16-7.jpg

http://members.iinet.net.au/~royalty/files/janjarecki-1896-record241-43mod.jpg

The first is somewhat damaged, but luckily its the middle record of 3 on the page.
The top and bottom records fared much worse.

Many thanks,
Henry Soszynski
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 180, 181, 182 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 181 of 338

Jump to: