PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 181, 182, 183 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:48 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation Request

Henry Soszynski wrote:
Greetings,

Would it be possible to translate the following two records from Krasnobród Gmina?

http://members.iinet.net.au/~royalty/files/antonijarecki1890-record16-7.jpg

http://members.iinet.net.au/~royalty/files/janjarecki-1896-record241-43mod.jpg

The first is somewhat damaged, but luckily its the middle record of 3 on the page.
The top and bottom records fared much worse.

Many thanks,
Henry Soszynski

I'm working on it.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
MaristKKG

Replies: 14

Post Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:21 pm      Post subject: Birth of Genowefa Gasiorowska, 1897

Birth of Genowefa Gasiorowska, 1897. There is a large paragraph of information written on the left. This child was born out of wedlock but the couple eventually married and became my great great grandparents. The baby died the following year. I would like the document translated and then if possible to read the information on the side. I assume it said something about the wedlock situation. Document is 1897 Wloclawek births on genealogiawarchiwach if its difficult to read. Thanks so much.

1897 genowefa gasiorowski birth.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  256.22 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

1897 genowefa gasiorowski birth.jpg

Send e-mail
Visit poster's website
fsadrak

Replies: 13

Post Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:00 pm      Post subject: Marriage Karol Sadrakula and marianna Staschewski

Would you please translate the attached marriage document.

Thank you very much.
Fred Sadrak

IMG_02308 Karol Sadrakula marries Marrianna Staszewski Chobrzany 1893_#12.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.03 MB

IMG_02308 Karol Sadrakula marries Marrianna Staszewski Chobrzany 1893_#12.JPG

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:11 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation Request

Henry Soszynski wrote:
Greetings,

Would it be possible to translate the following two records from Krasnobród Gmina?

The first is somewhat damaged, but luckily its the middle record of 3 on the page.

Many thanks,
Henry Soszynski

It happened in Podklasztor village on the 3rd/15th day of January 1890, at 5 p.m.
Appeared Paweł Jarecki, peasant, farmer, living in the village Hutków, 28 years old, in the presence of .... Jarecki, 32 years old, living in the village Suchowola and Michał Plenka?, 3? (probobly 31) years old, living in the village Feliksówka, peasants, farmers, and presented Us a male child, born (yesterday or today) in the village Hutków, at 6 a.m. with his legal wife Tekla nee Chudoba, 20 years old.
At The Holy baptism, held today, the child was given the name Antoni and the godparents were: Antoni Jarecki and Franciszka Janicka.
This act was read to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed by Us.

Priest's signature.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hutków

It happened in Podklasztor village on the 12th/24th day of May 1896, at 9 a.m. Appeared in person Paweł Jarecki, peasant, farmer living in the village Hutków, 35 years old, in the presence of Józef Grela, 28 years old and Jan Pasieczny, 38 years old, farmers, peasants living in the village Hutków and presented Us a male child, informing that the child was born in the village Hutków on the 7th/19th day of May of the current year, at 3 a.m., with his legal wife Ewa nee Greszta, 21 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, by the priest Stanisław Abramowicz, Podklasztor parish vicar, the child was given the name Jan and the godparents were: Józef Grela and Ewa Kozłowska.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by Us.

Priest An. Gryczyński, serving as Civil Registrar.

Last edited by marcelproust on Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
amvitale84

Replies: 38

Post Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:13 pm      Post subject:

Would you please translate the attached birth certificate? Many thanks!

Last edited by amvitale84 on Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
amvitale84

Replies: 38

Post Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:14 pm      Post subject:

wajc.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  693.83 KB

wajc.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:20 pm      Post subject: Re: Marriage Karol Sadrakula and marianna Staschewski

fsadrak wrote:
Would you please translate the attached marriage document.

Thank you very much.
Fred Sadrak

Im working on it.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:28 pm      Post subject:

amvitale84 wrote:

It happened in Tarnogród on the 11th/23rd day of October 1874, at 9 a.m.
Appeared in person jew Aron Walc, labourer living in Tarnogród, 28 years old, in the presence of the witnesses: Zelman Szwecer, 64 years old and Moszek Wieczor, 23 years old, school servants, living in Tarnogród and presented Us a male child, informing that the child was born in Tarnogród on the 3rd/15th day of the current month and year, at 9 a.m., with his legal wife Chana nee Barfus, 26 years old.
At the circumcision the child was given the names Moszko Jankiel.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses and signed by Us and the present.

declarant's signature
witnesses' signatures
civil registrar's signature.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:58 pm      Post subject:

MaristKKG wrote:
Birth of Genowefa Gasiorowska, 1897. There is a large paragraph of information written on the left. This child was born out of wedlock but the couple eventually married and became my great great grandparents. The baby died the following year. I would like the document translated and then if possible to read the information on the side. I assume it said something about the wedlock situation. Document is 1897 Wloclawek births on genealogiawarchiwach if its difficult to read. Thanks so much.

Włocławek

It happened in Włocławek town on the 18th/30th day of November 1897, at 9 a.m.
Appeared: Eleonora Grzelakowska, daylabourer's wife from Włocławek, 57 years old, in the presence of Jakub Maszewski, shopkeeper, 39 years old and Ignacy Lubacki, daylabourer, 25 years old, both from Włocławek and presented Us a female child, informing that the child was born today in Włocławek, at 7 a.m. with Marianna Trzeciak, unmarried, 18 years old, living in Włocławek with her parents. Child's father is unknown.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, by the priest Bronisław Ostrzycki, Włocławek parish vicar, the child was given the name Genowefa and the godparents were: aforementioned Jakub Maszewski and Magdalena Markowska.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses and signed only by Us and Maszewski.
Włocławek parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Jan Śliwiński.

Left marigin note: Mentioned in this birth act child named Genowefa is a daughter of Jan Gąsiorowski, on the basis of the marriage act made on the 14th/26th day of January 1898 in Włocławek parish, entered in duplicate church book under the number 26, page number 274.
This note was made by the Włocławek parish parson on the basis of the marriage act.
Priest Jan Śliwiński.

Paloma

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:31 pm      Post subject: Re: Dominiewski family

pitcairn1987 wrote:
Hi, Friend from Australia ask me about translating this 3 documents about Dominiewski family (probably) They knew with my family.
I will be grateful.

Hello,
I think it's about my family. I'm from Poland.
My grandfather was Dominiewski.
Please contact with me i sent You private massage
Send e-mail
Henry Soszynski

Replies: 92

Post Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:02 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation Request

[quote="marcelproust"]
Henry Soszynski wrote:
Greetings,

Many thanks,
Henry Soszynski

Greetings,
Thank you for the translations, much appreciated. They are my grandmothers two brothers, four more siblings still left. A donation has been made accordingly.

I'm still interested in the Katarzyna Skrzek translation I asked about earlier. There seems to be a problem somewhere as you said you would send it and it hasn't arrived. No problems if it can't be done.

Kind regards,
Henry Sozynski
WJGabello

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:57 am      Post subject: Birth Record Translation

Greetings! Marcel

Could you please translate this birth record? It is the record of my maternal grandfather Stanislaw Krawczyk's birth in Majdan, Parish of Baranowo, Mazowieckie in 1892. His parent's names were Walenty Krawczyk and Anna Orzol. Thank you.

WJ Gabello

Krawczyk Walenty_Orzol Anna Birth Stanley 1892-271_270-275 CROP.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  193.95 KB

Krawczyk Walenty_Orzol Anna Birth Stanley 1892-271_270-275 CROP.jpg

MaristKKG

Replies: 14

Post Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:24 pm      Post subject:

Death of a Zofia Trzeciecka in Dabie, 1878. Please and thank you.

1878 zofia trzeciecki death in dabie.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  162.13 KB

1878 zofia trzeciecki death in dabie.jpg

Send e-mail
Visit poster's website
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:43 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation Request

[quote="Henry Soszynski"]
marcelproust wrote:
Henry Soszynski wrote:
Greetings,

Many thanks,
Henry Soszynski

Greetings,
Thank you for the translations, much appreciated. They are my grandmothers two brothers, four more siblings still left. A donation has been made accordingly.

I'm still interested in the Katarzyna Skrzek translation I asked about earlier. There seems to be a problem somewhere as you said you would send it and it hasn't arrived. No problems if it can't be done.

Kind regards,
Henry Sozynski

Nr 67
Wola Solecka
Katarzyna Skrzek

It happened in Solec on the 21st day of April/3rd day of May 1877, at 3 p.m.
Appeared Stanisław Skrzek, 27 years old, peasant from Wola Solecka, in the presence of Józef Skrzek, 36 years old and Marcin Sonta, 32 years old, peasants, living in Wola Solecka and presented Us a female child, informing that the child was born yesterday in Wola Solecka, at 5 a.m., with his legal wife Marianna nee Krawczyk, 27 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Katarzyna and the godparents were: Jóżef Skrzek and Marianna Skrzek.
This act was read to the illiterate present and signed by Us.

Priest Gordon.

Last edited by marcelproust on Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:56 am      Post subject: Re: Birth Record Translation

WJGabello wrote:
Greetings! Marcel

Could you please translate this birth record? It is the record of my maternal grandfather Stanislaw Krawczyk's birth in Majdan, Parish of Baranowo, Mazowieckie in 1892. His parent's names were Walenty Krawczyk and Anna Orzol. Thank you.

WJ Gabello

Majdan

It happened in the village Baranowo on the 6th/18th day of September 1892, at 3 p.m.
Appeared in person Walenty Krawczyk, farmer, 30 years old, living in Majdan, in the presence of Antoni Grzyb, 21 years old and Piotr Krawczyk, 33 years old, farmers living in Majdan and presented Us a male child, born in Majdan on the 3rd/15th day of September of the current year, at 10 p.m. with his wife Anna nee Krawczyk, 20 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Stanisłąw and his godparents were: Antoni Grzyb and Marianna Grzyb.
This act was read to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed only by Us.
Baranowo parish administrator, serving as Civil Registrar.

Priest Tumos.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 181, 182, 183 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 182 of 338

Jump to: