PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 182, 183, 184 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:05 am      Post subject:

MaristKKG wrote:
Death of a Zofia Trzeciecka in Dabie, 1878. Please and thank you.

Dąbie

It happened in Dąbie village on the 10th/22nd day of June 1878, at 8 a.m.
Appeared: Roch Marczewski, farmer, 40 years old and Józef Szapkowski, farmer, 43 years old, both living in Dąbie, and they informed that on the 9th/21st day of June of the current year, at 5 a.m. died Zofia Trzeciecka, 25 days old, daughter of spouses: Julian Trzeciecki and Katarzyna Trzeciecki, workers.
After eye belief about Zofia's death this act was read to the illiterate declarants and sgined only by Us.

Priest Jóżef Racinowski, serving as Civil Registrar.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
trinkelson

Replies: 44

Post Posted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:25 am      Post subject: Russian birth record translation help please

Please provide assistance translating the attached record. I am able to read the marginal notes and the names within the ./. delimiters but the rest is beyond me. Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

Richard

PakulaFranciszekBirth1895DobraCropped.jpg
 Description:
My grandfather's birth record
 Filesize:  855.49 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

PakulaFranciszekBirth1895DobraCropped.jpg

doctorvalo

Replies: 171

Post Posted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:24 am      Post subject: 1847 Marriage Grabowicz-Januszewska akta 6

Hello!

Kindly translate 1847 wasosz marriage for Grabowicz and Januszewska, akta 6.

Many thanks!

Best regards,
Valerie Edwards

1847 Wasosz Marriage Januszewska-Grabowicz 6.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.88 MB

1847 Wasosz Marriage Januszewska-Grabowicz 6.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:57 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian birth record translation help please

trinkelson wrote:
Please provide assistance translating the attached record. I am able to read the marginal notes and the names within the ./. delimiters but the rest is beyond me. Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

Richard

Im working on it

TerriLD

Replies: 13

Post Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:04 am      Post subject: Requesting assistance with translation

Could somebody please translate this 1890 birth record for my grandmother: Julianna Wesolek.

Here is the link to the record.

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0616d&sy=1890&kt=1&plik=190-195.jpg#zoom=1&x=1950&y=152

It is record #193 on the page.

Thank you very much!

Terri
Send e-mail
LaurineDM

Replies: 18

Post Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:23 am      Post subject: Baptism Record

Hello Marcel,

could you please translate this baptism record for Wladyslaw Migora? His parents are Pawel Migora and Jozefa Kowarskich. The year is 1890 but I would like to know the exact date especially since he changed his name to Walter.

Have a good day/evening Smile

WladislawMigora1890-filsPawelJozefa.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  294.25 KB

WladislawMigora1890-filsPawelJozefa.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:10 pm      Post subject: Re: Baptism Record

LaurineDM wrote:
Hello Marcel,

could you please translate this baptism record for Wladyslaw Migora? His parents are Pawel Migora and Jozefa Kowarskich. The year is 1890 but I would like to know the exact date especially since he changed his name to Walter.

Have a good day/evening Smile

Janiszkowice
Władysław Migora

It happened in Opole on the 28th day of August/9th day of September 1890, at 4 p.m. Appeared Paweł Migora, 25 years old, laborer, living in the village Janiszkowice, in the presence of Jóżef Pietras, 24 years old and Marcin Konarski, 25 years old, peasants, farmers living in the village Janiszkowice and presented Us a male child, informing that the child was born in Janiszkowice village on the 28th day of August/8th day of September of the current year, at 6 a.m., with his legal wife: Józefa nee Konarska, 23 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, by the priest Zygmunt Korwicki, local vicar, the child was given the name Władysław, and the godparents were: Józef Pietras and Agnieszka Konarska.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses and because of their illiteracy it was signed only by Us.

Priest Adolf Majewski, Opole parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:24 pm      Post subject: Re: Requesting assistance with translation

TerriLD wrote:
Could somebody please translate this 1890 birth record for my grandmother: Julianna Wesolek.

Here is the link to the record.

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0616d&sy=1890&kt=1&plik=190-195.jpg#zoom=1&x=1950&y=152

It is record #193 on the page.

Thank you very much!

Terri

Krzywki-Bośki

It happened in Szreńsk on the 21st day of October/2nd day of November 1890, at 1 p.m.
Appeared Michał Wesołek, 34 years old, shoemaker, living in Krzywki-Bośki, in the presence of the witnesses: Adam Dąbrowski, 25 years old and Antoni Kawczeński, 38 years old, both day labourers living in Krzywki-Bośki and presented Us a female child, informing that the chi8ld was born in Krzywki-Bośki on the 16th/28th day of October of the current year, at 2 p.m., with his legal wife Marianna nee Dąbrowska, 28 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Depłowski, vicar, the child was given the name Julianna and the godparents were: Adam Dąbrowski and Franciszka Wesołek.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by Us.

Priest Józef Tarnowski, Szreńsk parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:34 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian birth record translation help please

trinkelson wrote:

Richard

Nr 145
Dobra

It happened in Dobra on the 8th/20th day of October 1895, at 5 p.m.
Appeared Stanisław Pakuła, farmer, living in Dobra, 42 years old, in the presence of Michał Przygoński, 62 years old and Franciszek Szpakiewicz, 48 years old, both farmers living in Dobra and presented Us a male child, born in Dobra on the 4th/16th day of October of the current year, at 5 a.m., with his legal wife Marianna nee Przygońska, 37 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Franciszek and the godparents were: Wojciech pakuła and Agnieszka Adamczewska.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by Us.

Priest L. Skierczyński, serving as Civil Registrar.

Left marigin note: Died on the 1st day of October 1971 in Dobra. Death act number 45/1971.

TerriLD

Post Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:12 pm      Post subject: Requesting assistance with translation

Marcel,
Thank you so very much for translating my grandmother's birth record! I really appreciate it. And it's 129 years since she was born. But with your help, I have now been able to read it in English.

I had no idea my great-grandfather was a shoemaker. I had been told my grandmother grew up on a farm, so I assumed he was a farmer. As far as I know, the farm is still there in Krzywki-Boski. I am planning a trip to visit the village in the spring and hope to find it.

Do you think that Antoni was the midwife?
Again, thank you.
Terri
Send e-mail
LaurineDM

Replies: 18

Post Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:38 pm      Post subject: Death Record

Marcel,

Thank you for your previous translation! I appreciate it so much.

Interesting to find out that I had the mother's last name completely wrong. Would've never known without your help.

I just found a death record that matches the name of my great-grandfather's sister, who has been one of my greatest mysteries. Turns out she may have died as a toddler if this is indeed her and not a relative with the same name.
Her parents were Marcin Migora and Rozalia Boryca.
Would you mind translating it? It would help me tremendously...

Laurine

AgnieszkaMigoradeath1895.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  130.02 KB

AgnieszkaMigoradeath1895.jpg

TerriLD

Post Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:25 pm      Post subject: Requesting assistance with translation

Thank you for your previous help with translation.

Could you please translate my grandmother's sister's marriage record? Her name was Marianna Wesolek and she married Walenty Jankowski

Here is the link:

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0616d&sy=1900&kt=2&plik=022-023.jpg#zoom=1&x=1887&y=1

Index number 23.

Again, thank you.
Terri
Send e-mail
jkrukowski

Replies: 20

Post Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:23 pm      Post subject: Russian to English

Marcel Would a full translation of this birth record . Record 3. Some information already Known Birth record of Great Uncle Ksawery Wiecierzewski Place Biala Podlaska Date 1905

December 26 / January 8. Father Franciszek Wiecierzewski, 40. village Jaźwiny . Maryanna Radkiewicz 30 years old Mother
oj. lubelskie
pow. bialski
gmina Biała Podlask

witness is Aleksander;?? 2nd is Lawrence??? surnames .
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/…/s…/full/hSeZeC8-TYbTYBA3GioEiA

Thank you

Jan

translated.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.87 MB

translated.jpg

Send e-mail
trinkelson

Replies: 44

Post Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:18 am      Post subject: It happened in Dobra on the 8th/20th day of October 1895

Cher monsieur Proust
Merci beaucoup pour votre aide avec la traduction russe.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:10 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian to English

jkrukowski wrote:
Marcel Would a full translation of this birth record . Record 3. Some information already Known Birth record of Great Uncle Ksawery Wiecierzewski Place Biala Podlaska Date 1905

December 26 / January 8. Father Franciszek Wiecierzewski, 40. village Jaźwiny . Maryanna Radkiewicz 30 years old Mother
oj. lubelskie
pow. bialski
gmina Biała Podlask

witness is Aleksander;?? 2nd is Lawrence??? surnames .
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/…/s…/full/hSeZeC8-TYbTYBA3GioEiA

Thank you

Jan

Nr 3
Jaźwiny
Ksawery Franciszek Więcierżewski

It happened in the city Biała on the 26th day of December 1904/8th day of January 1905, at 1 p.m.
Appeared in person: Franciszek Więcierżewsi, 40 years old, farmer, living in Jaźwiny village, in the presence of Aleksander Harmider, 30 years old, day labourer, living in Porosiuki village and Wawrzyniec Piskorski, 50 years old, farmer, living in Jaźwiny village and presented Us a male child, informing that the child was born in Jaźwiny village on the 21st day of December 1904/3rd day of january 1905, at 5 a.m., with his legal wife Marianna nee Radkiewicz, 30 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, by the priest Ludwik Górniak, dean and parish parson, the child was given the names: Ksawery Franciszek, and the godparents were: Aleksander Harmider and Anna Kołpak.

This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate, and signed only by Us.

Priest Ludwik Górniak.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 182, 183, 184 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 183 of 338

Jump to: