PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 183, 184, 185 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:46 pm      Post subject: Re: Requesting assistance with translation

TerriLD wrote:
Thank you for your previous help with translation.

Could you please translate my grandmother's sister's marriage record? Her name was Marianna Wesolek and she married Walenty Jankowski

Here is the link:

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0616d&sy=1900&kt=2&plik=022-023.jpg#zoom=1&x=1887&y=1

Index number 23.

Again, thank you.
Terri

Nr 23
Krzywki-Bośki

It happened in Szreńsk on the 8th/21st day of February 1909, at 2 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Adam Lewalski, farmer from Krzywki-Bośki, 50 years old and Kazimierz Wysocki, church servant from Szreńsk, 37 years old, there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Walenty Jankowski, a single man, 22 years old, son of legal spouses: Antoni jankowski and Scholastyka jankowska nee Bucholtz, born and living with her parents in Mostowo, farmers

and

Marianna Wesołek, a miss, 25 years old, daughter of Michał and Marianna nee Dąbrowska, legal spouses Wesołek, born and living with her parents in Krzywki-Bośki, farmers.

This act was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage announced in Szreńsk parish church on: 25th day of January/7th day of February, 1st/14th day of Febaruary and 8th/21st day of February of the current year.

Newlyweds declared they did not make prenuptial agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony performed by the priest Antoni Wyziński, parish parson.
This act was read to the illiterate newlyweds and witnesses and signed only by Us.

Priest Antoni Wyziński, Szreńsk parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar.

Left marigin notes:

Annotation to the marriage act number 23/1909
Wife died on the 29th day of December 1951 in Krzywki-Bośki
Szreńsk Registry office, death act number 76/1951
Szreńsk, 31st day of December 1951
Registry Office Official: Mieczysław Zarecki

Annotation to the marriage act number 23/1909
Husband died on the 4th day of August 1960 in Krzywki-Bośki.
Szreńsk Registry Office, death act number 51/1960
Szreńsk, 5th day of August 1960
Registry Office Official: Mieczysław Zarecki

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:48 pm      Post subject: Re: Requesting assistance with translation

TerriLD wrote:
Marcel,

Do you think that Antoni was the midwife?

Terri

Antoni was a male witness. I dont think he was a midwife.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:59 pm      Post subject: Re: Death Record

LaurineDM wrote:
Marcel,

Thank you for your previous translation! I appreciate it so much.

Interesting to find out that I had the mother's last name completely wrong. Would've never known without your help.

I just found a death record that matches the name of my great-grandfather's sister, who has been one of my greatest mysteries. Turns out she may have died as a toddler if this is indeed her and not a relative with the same name.
Her parents were Marcin Migora and Rozalia Boryca.
Would you mind translating it? It would help me tremendously...

Laurine

Puszno
Migora Agnieszka

It happened in Chodel on the 2nd/14th day of September 1895, at 2 p.m.
Appeared in person: peasants, farmers: Marcin Borysiak, 55 years old and Andrzej Pietroń, 57 years old, both living in Puszno and they declared that in the village Puszno, on the 1st/13th day of September of the current year, at 3 a.m. died Agnieszka Migora, daughter of Marcin Migora and Rozalia nee Boryca, peasants. She was born and lived with her parents in Puszno and was 3 years old.
After eye belief about Agnieszka Migora death this act was read to the illiterate witnesses and signed only by Us.

Priest Piotr Ozimiński, Chodel parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar.

pitcairn1987

Replies: 3

Post Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:36 pm      Post subject:

Hi,

May I please for translation of this 3 documents? I'm think it's about 3 families Wachowicz and Chołodowski, but I'm not sure. I'm looking for information in what villages these familes were lived.

chol2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  512.11 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

chol2.jpg

chol.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  541.88 KB

chol.jpg

wach.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  554.92 KB

wach.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:41 pm      Post subject:

pitcairn1987 wrote:
Hi,

May I please for translation of this 3 documents? I'm think it's about 3 families Wachowicz and Chołodowski, but I'm not sure. I'm looking for information in what villages these familes were lived.

I am working on it.

lisetz

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:19 am      Post subject:

pitcairn1987 wrote:
Hi,

Hi, I could make a few sentences from all three pics out but only found anything location related in wach_917.jpg - village Lisowice (well, I couldn't decipher the last two characters of this word but when I googled, that village was first on the result page). also if you need more info, you cna try contacting this service that does uscis certified translation. they might be of help as well since they might have a program that reads words from paper. Also this village is in ancestry.com so you can just go and look first there.
good luck
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:23 am      Post subject:

lisetz wrote:
pitcairn1987 wrote:
Hi,

Hi, I could make a few sentences from all three pics out but only found anything location related in wach_917.jpg - village Lisowice (well, I couldn't decipher the last two characters of this word but when I googled, that village was first on the result page). also if you need more info, you cna try contacting this service that does uscis certified translation. they might be of help as well since they might have a program that reads words from paper. Also this village is in ancestry.com so you can just go and look first there.
good luck

As you can see, i wrote that i am working on it.....

lisetz

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:45 am      Post subject:

Sorry, just wanted to help..
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:18 am      Post subject:

pitcairn1987 wrote:
Hi,

chol2

Iwan Chodorowicz

It happened on the 11th day of June 1850 in Parafianowo romancatholic parish church. A male child was baptised by the reverend Kazimierz Krassowski, local parish church vicar, and was given the name Iwan, with all religious rites.

It is a son of peasants: legal spouses: Piotr Chodorowicz and Magdalena Chodorowicz nee Plutowna.
The child was born on the 5th day of June 1850, in the morning.

The godparents were: peasants: Wincenty Łakucewicz and jednodworka* Magdalena Inczowa, wife of Adam from the small town Sitce.

*jednodworka/jednodworzec(female/male form): a group of people in tsarist Russia belonged to the peasants, but were not affected by serfdom and serfdom.

chol

Marek Chołodowski

It happened on the 23rd day of April 1850 in Parafianowo romancatholic parish church. A male child was baptised, by the reverend Kazimierz Krassowski, local parish church vicar, and was given the name Marek, with all religious rites.

Son of townsmans: legal spouses: Fiodor Chołodowski and Scholastyka Chołodowska nee Malinowska.
The child was born on the 21st day of April 1850, in the morning in the village Janowicze.

The godparents were: jednodworzec* Ignacy Wojnicz and peasant Magdalena Niemkołowska, wife of Ignacy.

*jednodworka/jednodworzec(female/male form): a group of people in tsarist Russia belonged to the peasants, but were not affected by serfdom and serfdom.

wach917

Paulina Wachowicz

It happened on the 12th day of February 1850 in Parafianowo romancatholic parish church., a female child was baptised, by the Klementy Kulwanowski, local parish parson, and was given the name Paulina, with all religious rites.

Daughter of legal spouses: peasants Józef Wachowicz and Aniela Wachowicz nee Romanowska.
Born on the 12th day of February 1850, in the morning, in the village Lisowicze.

Godparents were: peasants, Fiodor Kanaszic and Anna Kareńko, wife of Mikołaj.

fsadrak

Replies: 13

Post Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:33 pm      Post subject: Translation Request

Although I have a translation request in the queue (Russian), I would like to add this one, which pertains to Sadrakula and Nizinska. Once again, thank you very much. Fred Sadrak

IMG_1514 Sadrakula and Nizinska_#113 Russian.jpg
 Description:
Sadrakula/Nizinska
 Filesize:  1.27 MB

IMG_1514  Sadrakula and Nizinska_#113 Russian.jpg

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:20 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation Request

fsadrak wrote:
Although I have a translation request in the queue (Russian), I would like to add this one, which pertains to Sadrakula and Nizinska. Once again, thank you very much. Fred Sadrak

Im working on it

LaurineDM

Replies: 18

Post Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:29 pm      Post subject: Marriage Record

Hi Marcel,

Thank you so much for your previous translation, it was the right person and it helped a lot knowing she did not survive.

If you do not mind, please translate the attached marriage record for Jan Magdziak & Katarzyna Puzio, it took place in 1879 in the Parish of Boiska (near Lublin). I highly suspect that they were born in Krzatka (now located inPodkarpackie) and it would be the Parish of Majdan Królewski.

have a good day,

Laurine

JanMagdziak&KatarzynaPuzio1879.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  402.76 KB

JanMagdziak&KatarzynaPuzio1879.jpg

waipepe

Replies: 31

Post Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:53 am      Post subject:

Hi Marcel,

could you please translate for me.
I think this is my great grandfather's another birth record.....from another village/town.
Thank you!
Joanna

Deka G copy1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  853.38 KB

Deka G copy1.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:55 am      Post subject:

waipepe wrote:
Hi Marcel,

could you please translate for me.
I think this is my great grandfather's another birth record.....from another village/town.
Thank you!
Joanna

Please always send the source link if possible.

Andrzejów

It happened in the town Andrzejów, on the 30th day of March 1869, at 3 p.m. Appeared Anna Służalec, midwife, 60 years old, in the presence of the witnesses: Maciej (could be also Mateusz) Błaszczyk, day-labourer, 30 years old and Augustyn Bożek, 50 years old, watchman, and presented Us a male child, born on the 8th day of March of the current year, at 10 a.m. with Łucja nee Dek, 30 years old, a miss.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Grzegorz, and the godparents were: Maciej (or Mateusz) Błaszczyk and Anna Służalec.
This act was read to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed by Us.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:30 am      Post subject: Re: Marriage Record

LaurineDM wrote:
Hi Marcel,

Thank you so much for your previous translation, it was the right person and it helped a lot knowing she did not survive.

If you do not mind, please translate the attached marriage record for Jan Magdziak & Katarzyna Puzio, it took place in 1879 in the Parish of Boiska (near Lublin). I highly suspect that they were born in Krzatka (now located inPodkarpackie) and it would be the Parish of Majdan Królewski.

have a good day,

Laurine

Nr 15
Grabówka Kolonia

It happened in Boiska on the 24th day of September/6th day of October 1879, at 1 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Jan Suduł, 28 years old and Stefan Drozdowski, 40 years old, colonists living in Grabówka Kolonia, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Jan Madziak, a single man, worker, 23 years old, son of spouses: Tomasz Madziak and late Franciszka Madziak nee Serafin, born in the village Krzątka located in Majdan parish (nowadays Majdan Królewski) in Rzeszów county in Galicia, living in Grabówka Kolonia

and

Katarzyna Puzia, a miss, 23 years old, daughter of spouses: Tomasz Puzia and late Ewa Pusia nee Serafin, born in the village Krzątka located in Majdan parish in Galicia, living with her father in Grabówka Kolonia.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage announced in Boiska parish church on: 26th day of August/7th day of September, 2nd/14th day of September and 9th/21st day of September of the current year.
Newlyweds declared they did not make prenuptial agreement.
Religiopus marriage ceremony performed by the local parish church parson.
This act was read and signed by Us, the others, mentioned in this act, are illiterate.

Priest Józef Krasuski, Boiska parish parson.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 183, 184, 185 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 184 of 338

Jump to: