PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 191, 192, 193 ... 337, 338, 339  Next
Author

Replies: 13

Post Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:00 pm      Post subject: Re: I have 2 records to translate

Dave D wrote:
1880 Marriage Jan Dubaj & Katarzyna Kubina #11
1899 Marriage Wojciech Sadrakula & Cecylia Babicz #75

Thanks in advance,
Dave D

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4195

Post Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:45 pm      Post subject: Re: I have 2 records to translate

Dave D wrote:

Thanks in advance,
Dave D

i am working on it.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:12 am      Post subject: Re: I have 2 records to translate

Dave D wrote:

Thanks in advance,
Dave D

Wólka Abramowska

It happened in the village Radzięcin on the 27th day of April/9th day of May 1880, at 12 o'clock at noon.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Jan Pyda, 45 years old and Wawrzyniec Odrzywolski, 40 years old, both living in the village Teodorówka, a religious marriage was concluded, between:

Jan Dubaj, a single man, peasant born and living in Wólka Abramowska, son of late spouses: Wojciech and Katarzyna nee Kapica, 27 years old

and

Katarzyna Kubin, a miss, daughter of living Andrzej and late Marianna nee Radomska, spouses Kubin, 27 years old, born and living with her father in the village Teodorówka.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage announced on: 13th/25th day of April, 20th day of April/2nd day of May and 27th day of April/9th day of May of the current year at 11 a.m. in Radzięcin parish church.
Bride's father gave oral permission to this marriage.
Newlyweds declared they did not make prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed by Us.

Nr 75
Potok Stany
Wojciech Sadrakuła with Cecylia Babicz

It happened in the village Potok Wielki on the 16th/28th day of November 1899, at 5 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Walenty Witek, 40 years old and Kacper Duma, 30 years old, peasants, farmers living in the village Potok Stany, a religious marriage was concluded, between:

Wojciech Sadrakuła, peasant, a single man, 26 years old, born in the village Podłęże located in Tarnobrzeg county in Austrian Galicia, living in the village Potok Stany, according to his passport he is 20 years old, son of late parents: Michał and Marianna nee Słonko, spouses Sadrakuła

and

Cecylia Babicz, a miss, peasant, 24 years old, born and living in the village Potok Stany, daughter of Marcin and Ewa nee Liskowa (presumably the basic form is Lis or Lisek), spouses Babicz.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage announced in local parish church on: 24th day of October/5th day of November, 31st day of October/12th day of November and 7th/19th day of November of the current year.
Newlyweds declared they did not make prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses and because of the illiteracy it was signed by Us.

Priest P. Wroński, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:23 am      Post subject: Re: Pawyza documents

crispm28 wrote:
Hello, I have several documents for translation. Marriage of Jozef Pawyza and Marianna Luczak 1893 and a death document for Marianna Pawyza 1904. Thank you for all your hard work over the years. Greatly appreciated.
Christine

Wójcin

It happened in the village Wójcin on the 10th/23rd day of March 1900, at 8 a.m.
Appeared Józef Pawyza, farmer, 32 years old, living in Wójcin, in the presence of Idzi Wilczyński, 45 years old and Józef Reszka, 50 years old, both farmers living in Wójcin and presented Us a female child, born in Wójcin on the 10th/21st day of March of the current year, at 2 p.m., with his legal wife Marianna nee Łuczak, 30 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given then name Witosława and the godparents were: Stanisław Mączka and Marianna Radoś.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by Us.
Wójcin parish parson, priest A. Zawadzki.

bigmakusa

Replies: 45

Post Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:26 pm      Post subject: Request for Russian Birth Record Translation

Could you please translate this 1878 Russian birth record for Nepomucena Kasznia in Zagorow parish?

Thanks in advance

Nepomucena Kasznia Birth (1878 Augustynow Zagorow 121).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  234.44 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Nepomucena Kasznia Birth (1878 Augustynow Zagorow 121).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:42 am      Post subject: Re: Request for Russian Birth Record Translation

bigmakusa wrote:
Could you please translate this 1878 Russian birth record for Nepomucena Kasznia in Zagorow parish?

Thanks in advance

Augustynów

It happened in Zagórów on the 28th day of April/10th day of May 1878, at 6 p.m.
Appeared in person Józef Kasznia, farmer, living in the village Augustynów, 29 years old, in the presence of Franciszek Bartecki, 29 years old and Jan Bartecki, 56 years old, both farmers from Augustynów and presented Us a female child, informing that the child was born in Augustynów on this day, at 6 a.m., with his legal wife Antonina nee Bartecka, 21 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Nepomucena and the godparents were: Franciszek Bartecki and Aniela Ławniczak.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses and signed by Us.

Priest M. Machowiak.

[email protected]

Replies: 8

Post Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:33 pm      Post subject:

Hello,

If and when possible, might you translate the birth certificate of Wacław Jasinski please?

Many thanks,
Mark

Screenshot_20200206-194911_Chrome.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  546.42 KB

Screenshot_20200206-194911_Chrome.jpg

amlygo

Replies: 5

Post Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:14 pm      Post subject:

Please I would like to have this birth record translated. Thank you!

Jozefabirth.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  690.43 KB

Jozefabirth.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:11 pm      Post subject:

[email protected] wrote:
Hello,

If and when possible, might you translate the birth certificate of Wacław Jasinski please?

Many thanks,
Mark

im working on it

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:11 pm      Post subject:

amlygo wrote:
Please I would like to have this birth record translated. Thank you!

im working on it

crispm28
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 133

Post Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:49 pm      Post subject: Luczak document

Hello Marcel, Please translate this birth document for Marianna Luczak Thank you very much for all your past translations.
Christine

Luczak Marianna b. 1871 #62 httpmetryki.genealodzy.plmetryka.phpar=3&zs=1735d&sy=1871&kt=1&plik=061-063.jpg#zoom=1&x=1932&y=686.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  292.6 KB

Luczak Marianna b. 1871 #62 httpmetryki.genealodzy.plmetryka.phpar=3&zs=1735d&sy=1871&kt=1&plik=061-063.jpg#zoom=1&x=1932&y=686.JPG

crispm28
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 133

Post Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:18 pm      Post subject: Ignacy Pawyza document

Hello, I have another birth document for Ignacy Pawyza. Please translate when time permits.
Thank you
Christine https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/11/769/0/-/30#tabSkany

Pawyza Ignacy b. 1902 #76.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  277.29 KB

Pawyza Ignacy b. 1902 #76.JPG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:18 pm      Post subject: Re: Ignacy Pawyza document

crispm28 wrote:
Hello, I have another birth document for Ignacy Pawyza. Please translate when time permits.
Thank you
Christine https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/11/769/0/-/30#tabSkany

i am working on it.

fsadrak

Replies: 13

Post Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:27 pm      Post subject: Re: I have 2 records to translate

fsadrak wrote:
Dave D wrote:

Thanks in advance,
Dave D

Send e-mail
psurbanski

Replies: 6

Post Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:36 pm      Post subject: Birth record translation: Helena Kachel 1901

Hi, this is my first time asking for a translation...

Attached is the Birth Record of Helena Kachel born in 1901 in Goworowo, Poland. Could someone please do a full translation for me?

Thank you !!
Paul

KachelHelen1901_cropped.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  966.66 KB

KachelHelen1901_cropped.png

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 191, 192, 193 ... 337, 338, 339  Next Page 192 of 339

Jump to: