PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 3

Post Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:59 am      Post subject: Franciszka Orzechowska

Marcel, I am researching for my Great Grandmother. Hopefully this is the one.

Thanks,
Steve

Franciszka Orzechowski Death 1890.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  459.32 KB
 Viewed:  34000 Time(s)

Franciszka Orzechowski Death 1890.jpg

czaplicki

Replies: 49

Post Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:08 pm      Post subject: Marriage of Aleksaner Dąbrowski & Aleksandra Czaplicki-

Marcel. Thank you so much for the last translation. Could you please help with the marriage record of my grand aunt?
Conrad Czaplicki

thumb_M-Aleksander DĄB Aleksandra CZ CB 1892-4_1024.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  284.46 KB
 Viewed:  34000 Time(s)

thumb_M-Aleksander DĄB Aleksandra CZ CB 1892-4_1024.jpg

Send e-mail
Visit poster's website
HELENAWOJTCZAK
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 158

Post Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:13 pm      Post subject:

Marcel, what is the surname of Ryszard who translated some Russian documents for me? I am publishing something which he helped with the translations of and would like to thank him in the acknowledgements.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:17 pm      Post subject: Re: Marianna Urbanski

introibo wrote:
Two records for death of Marianna Urbanski...not sure which is my ancestor..please, age/dates.

first act says about Marianna URBAŃSKA, the second about Marianna URBANOWSKA,
URBAŃSKA and URBANOWSKA are different surnames

Kliczki
Nr 51

It happened in village Lekowo on 12 (24 ) June 1896 at 12 noon. Appeared Walenty Oleksiak 80 years old and Jan Załoga 50 years old both farmers living in Kliczki and they said that on 11 (23 ) June in Kliczki at 11 p.m. died Marianna Urbańska 2 years old, daughter of Leonard and Paulina maiden name Granoszewska, born and living with her parents in Kliczki.

Wola Pawłowska
Nr 11

It happened in village Lekowo on 16 (29 ) January 1907 at 11 a.m.. Appeared Adam Grotkowskiand Stanisław Oględzki farmers living in Wola Pawłowska and they said that in Wola Pawłowska on 15 (28 ) January 1907 at 2 p.m. died Marianna Urbanowska widow, farmer, 84 years old,daughter of spouces Niemierzyccy (fathers name Niemierzycki, mother's Niemierzycka), place of birth unknown, living in Wola Pawłowska
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:42 pm      Post subject: Re: Franciszka Orzechowska

Steveorz wrote:
Marcel, I am researching for my Great Grandmother. Hopefully this is the one.

Thanks,
Steve

Nr 67
Wieluń

It happened in Wieluń on 25 October (6 November) 1890 at 2 p.m. Appeared Jan Orzechowski 56 years old farmer and Józef Krzesiński 32 years old servant, both from Wieluń and they said that on 23 October (4 November) 1890 at 5 p.m. died in Wieluń Franciszka Orzechowska 53 years old born in Przugodki????? 9i cant find any information about this village) and living in Wieluń with her husband Jan Orzechowski farmer, daughter of dead Jabłoński Maciej and dead Jabłońska Rozalia maiden name Błaszkiewicz.
signed by priest Marian Witkowski

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:05 pm      Post subject: Re: Marriage of Aleksaner Dąbrowski & Aleksandra Czaplic

czaplicki wrote:
Marcel. Thank you so much for the last translation. Could you please help with the marriage record of my grand aunt?
Conrad Czaplicki

Żebry-Kordy
and
Pszczółki-Szerszenie
Nr 4

It happened in village Czernice on 5 (17 ) February 1892 at 3 p.m.
In the presence of Józef Goliziński??? organist 46 years old and Stanisław Stryjewski sacristian (church servant) 30 years old both from village Czernice there was concluded marriage between:
Groom: Aleksander Dąbrowski, single, 27 years old, born in village Łysakowo, living with his father in village Pszczółki-Szerszenie in Grudusk parish.
Groom parents: Dąbrowski Antoni and dead Dąbrowska Franciszka maiden name Kaliszewska
Bride: Aleksandra Czaplicka, virgin, 22 years old, born in village Żaboklik Wielki in Dzierzgowo parish and living in Żebry-Kordy in Czernice parish with her mother
Bride parents: dead Czaplicki Andrzej farmer and living Czaplicka Marianna maiden name Bartołd
There were 3 premarital annoucements in Czernice and Grudusk churches on: 19 (31 ) January, 26 January ( 7 February) and 2 (14 ) February 1892.
There were no premarital agreement.
signed by priest Tomasz Trzemżalski who celebrated wedding ceremony.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:08 pm      Post subject:

HELENAWOJTCZAK wrote:
Marcel, what is the surname of Ryszard who translated some Russian documents for me? I am publishing something which he helped with the translations of and would like to thank him in the acknowledgements.

Helena,

You should ask Zenon, because sincerely I never had a chance to talk with Ryszard.

Marcel

Zenon
PolishOrigins Team Leader

Replies: 1515

Post Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:16 am      Post subject:

marcelproust wrote:
HELENAWOJTCZAK wrote:

Helena,

You should ask Zenon, because sincerely I never had a chance to talk with Ryszard.

Marcel

Helena,

Ryszard's "Staripolak" official name is Richard Rye. He used sometimes its Polish, original version Ryszard Ryżowski (ryż is rye in Polish).
Send e-mail
HELENAWOJTCZAK
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 158

Post Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:20 am      Post subject:

Helena,

I replied to your question in pm.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:29 am      Post subject: Re: Translation help needed

Honeybabe143 wrote:
Enclosed is the link provided to me. It is record # 1095. Please let me know if it provides additional information.

Many thank yous for your quick reply, it is so very much appreciated.

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1565d&sy=1894&kt=6&plik=1090-1095.jpg#zoom=1.5&x=1749&y=1644

marcelproust wrote:
Honeybabe143 wrote:
Hello Everyone!!!

It's been sometime since my last visit. I've managed to uncover a new record that I am in need of help translating. This is the record for my 2x great grandfather who has been one of my greatest mysteries as of late until now. Any help that can be provided with this as always is greatly appreciated.

- Heather

Please give me the source link, because the image you have attached is too small

It happened in Łódź in St. John parish on 6 (18 ) December 1894 at 10 a.m.
Appeared Paweł Zader brush craftsman 33 years old and Henryk Forster 57 years old foreman both citizens of Łódź, and they said that on 5 (17 ) December 1894 at 9 p.m. died Paweł Jelonek factory locksmith 38 years old born in Fridrichsgren???? in Silesia (Śląsk) son of Paweł and Anna maiden name Pospieszyl. He widowed his wife Regina maiden name Trautman

everything is like i wrote before, but i cant decipher the Silesian place
czaplicki

Replies: 49

Post Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:14 pm      Post subject:

Marcel. Thank you so much for the last translation. Could you please help with the marriage record of my1st cousin once removed?
Conrad Czaplicki

thumb_M-Antoni CZ Józefa MUR KM 1905-14_1024.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  299.58 KB
 Viewed:  34912 Time(s)

thumb_M-Antoni CZ Józefa MUR KM 1905-14_1024.jpg

Send e-mail
Visit poster's website
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:43 am      Post subject:

czaplicki wrote:
Marcel. Thank you so much for the last translation. Could you please help with the marriage record of my1st cousin once removed?
Conrad Czaplicki

Romany Górskie
and
Trzcianka
Nr 14

It happened in village Krzynowłoga Mała on 7 (20 ) February 1905 at 4 p.m.
Witnesses: Jan Młodziakowski 49 years old and Ludwik Kobyliński 36 years old both farmers living in Romany Górskie
Groom: Antoni Czaplicki 43 years old, widower after died in Trzcianka Marianna maiden name Bruzdzińska, born in village Strzelnia in Grudusk parish, living in Trzcianka in Węgrów??? parish, worker
Groom parents: dead Czaplicki Jan and dead Czaplicka Anna maiden name Pszczołkowska
Bride: Józefa Mórawska, virgin, 30 years old, born and living with her father in Romany-Górskie
Bride parents: Mórawski Dionizy worker and dead Mórawska Marianna maiden name Roman
There were 3 premarital church annoucements in Krzynowłoga Mała and Węgrów parishes: on sundays 23 January (5 February), 30 January ((12 February) and 6 (19 ) February 1905.
There were no premarital agreement.
Wedding ceremony provided by priest Tymon Skowroński
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 3098

Post Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:50 am      Post subject: Re: Translation help needed

marcelproust wrote:
Honeybabe143 wrote:
Enclosed is the link provided to me. It is record # 1095. Please let me know if it provides additional information.

Many thank yous for your quick reply, it is so very much appreciated.

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1565d&sy=1894&kt=6&plik=1090-1095.jpg#zoom=1.5&x=1749&y=1644

marcelproust wrote:
Honeybabe143 wrote:
Hello Everyone!!!

It's been sometime since my last visit. I've managed to uncover a new record that I am in need of help translating. This is the record for my 2x great grandfather who has been one of my greatest mysteries as of late until now. Any help that can be provided with this as always is greatly appreciated.

- Heather

Please give me the source link, because the image you have attached is too small

It happened in Łódź in St. John parish on 6 (18 ) December 1894 at 10 a.m.
Appeared Paweł Zader brush craftsman 33 years old and Henryk Forster 57 years old foreman both citizens of Łódź, and they said that on 5 (17 ) December 1894 at 9 p.m. died Paweł Jelonek factory locksmith 38 years old born in Fridrichsgren???? in Silesia (Śląsk) son of Paweł and Anna maiden name Pospieszyl. He widowed his wife Regina maiden name Trautman

everything is like i wrote before, but i cant decipher the Silesian place

Heather,

Re: record from Łódź translated by Marcelproust:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=26206#26206

Fridrichsgren???? in Silesia (Śląsk)
Śląsk:
https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C5%9Al%C4%85sk
see maps of Śląsk

There is a number of names of places starting with Fridrich … 3 pages in old geography book, some are in Śląsk area, but impossible to tell which one is “yours” in a record from distant place Łódź.
http://dir.icm.edu.pl/Slownik_geograficzny/Tom_II/410

Best,
Elzbieta
nat75sch

Replies: 38

Post Posted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:40 am      Post subject: Letter translation - Russian to English

Hi
I received the attached letter today, but as it is in pdf format I cannot copy and paste the text into Google Translate.

I would appreciate knowing which archive/museum/establishment the letter is from, and what the letter is about.

Many thanks in advance.
Yours in anticipation,
Natalie

.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  .pdf
 Filesize:  469.98 KB
 Downloaded:  1321 Time(s)

Send e-mail
polorgin
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 42

Post Posted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:07 pm      Post subject: Translation

sons of Ivan Komanowski and Ann Kotylo
Nicholas Komanowski
Vasilli Komanowski
Joseph Komanowski
John Komanowski

1895_Komanowski_Nicholas_Dec_Birth_No_123_40.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  605.04 KB
 Viewed:  34872 Time(s)

1895_Komanowski_Nicholas_Dec_Birth_No_123_40.png

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 3 of 338

Jump to: