PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 216, 217, 218 ... 337, 338, 339  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4195

Post Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:54 am      Post subject:

ertylisz wrote:
ertylisz wrote:
Attached is the marriage record for Franciszek Splawski and Fulgencia Kilanowicz, married in 1882. I do not need to have the record translated, I just need the names of the bride and grooms parents.

Thank you, Gene Tylisz

I received an e-mail on July 1 relative to this post but I did not see the names of the parents of the bride and groom. Thanks.

Franciszek Spławski, 32 years old, reserve soldier in the rank of private, a single man, born in Ślesin, living in the town of Kalisz, son of late parents: Szymon and Julianna nee Wend

Fulgencja Kilanowicz, 19 years old, a miss, botn and living with her parents in Kalisz, daughter of: Antoni and Julianna nee Pieczyńska, spouses Kilanowicz.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:00 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hi Marcel.
Attached is the death record of Jozef Janowski.
Can you please translate.
Thank you !

Nr 316
Myszyniec Stary

It happened in Myszyniec on 21st October 1915, at 12 o'clock at noon.
Appeared: Franciszek Janowski, 60 years old and Jan Kuczyński, 60 years old, farmers from Myszyniec Stary and they declared that today, at 12 o'clock at night, died in Myszyniec Stary: Józef Janowski, 53 years old, born and lived in Myszyniec Stary, son of spouses: Antoni Janowski and Rozalia Janowska nee Kaczor.
He left his widowed wife Julianna nee Golec.
After eye-belief about the death of Józef Janowski, this act was read to the illiterate declarants and was signed by Us.
Parson of the parish of Myszyniec, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Fr. Karwacki.

dswitaj1

Replies: 189

Post Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:15 am      Post subject: Russian Translation

Hello.
Attached is the death record of Jozef Gwiazda.
Thank you very much !!

Gwiazda, Jozef death cr.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  304.77 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Gwiazda, Jozef death cr.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:32 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hello.
Attached is the death record of Jozef Gwiazda.
Thank you very much !!

Nr 18
Wykrot

It happened in Myszyniec on 31st January 1923, at 1 p.m.
Appeared: Józef Zyśk, 60 years old and Jan Lipka, 50 years old, both farmers living in Wykrot and they declared that yesterday, at 8 p.m., died in Wykrot: Józef Gwiazda, farmer, 71 years old, who was born and lived in Wykrot, son of Piotr and Anna nee Klimek, spouses Gwiazda. He left his widowed wife Katarzyna nee Mierzejek.
After eye-belief about the death of Józef Gwiazda, this act was read to the illiterate present and was signed by Us only.

Parson of the parish of Myszyniec, serving as Civil Registrar.

dswitaj1

Post Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:15 am      Post subject: Russian Translation

Hi Marcel.
Attached is the death record of Katarzyna Gwiazda.
Thank you !!

Gwiazda, Katarzyna (Mierzejek) death cr.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  239.25 KB

Gwiazda, Katarzyna (Mierzejek) death cr.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:48 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hi Marcel.
Attached is the death record of Katarzyna Gwiazda.
Thank you !!

Wykrot

It happened in Myszyniec on 8th April 1938, at 10 a.m.
Appeared: Ignacy Połączek, farmer from Lipniki, 48 years old and Stanisław Gwiazda, farmer from Wykrot, 40 years old and they declared that yesterday, at 11 a.m., died in Wykrot, located in the commune of Myszyniec: Katarzyna Gwiazda, widow, 90 years years old, daughter of Franciszek and mother of unknown to the declarants name, spouses Mierzejek. She was born in Wykrot and lived there at her son's, who is a farmer.
After eye-belief about the death of Katarzyna Gwiazda, this act was read to the illiterate declarants and was signed by Us only.

Parson of the parish of Myszyniec, priest K. Wawicki.

dswitaj1

Post Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:05 pm      Post subject: Russian Translation

Hello.
Attached is the death record of Marianna Brzostek.
Thank you !

Brzostek, Marianna death cr.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  343.63 KB

Brzostek, Marianna death cr.jpg

JoAnn Renken

Replies: 10

Post Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:07 pm      Post subject: Finding Birth Records and Translating them.

Hello,

I am currently searching for the birth records of my great grandfather. I believe that I have found the correct parish, but I cannot read Russian cursive. I'd like some help locating where on the page I might find his name and then his parent's names too. The location of any other family information and where it would be found on the page would be helpful too. On his marriage record it states his parish as that from the estate of Ewaniszki, parish Szaty [Šėta]. Here is a link to the first page (not the page I expect to find his birth record) of the birth records in 1874 of the parish in Šėtos: https://www.epaveldas.lt/object/recordDescription/ARCH/1657/1/12

This first column has consecutive numbers and also words. The words do not seem to be consistent so maybe this is where the surname is?
I've roughly translated the other column headings to be this:
Column 2: Numbers Birth / Baptisms.
Column 3: When. where. by whom and who. one-whether by water or with all the rites of the sacrament is baptized
Column 4: What parent. when and where exactly was born who exactly were the audience and those present.

My great grandfather was born on March 19, 1874. His name is Józef Ludwik Postawko. (Жзеф Лудвик Поставко) Is that it in Russian?? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much and
Peace,
JoAnn Renken
Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:57 am      Post subject: Re: Finding Birth Records and Translating them.

JoAnn Renken wrote:
Hello,

I am currently searching for the birth records of my great grandfather. I believe that I have found the correct parish, but I cannot read Russian cursive. I'd like some help locating where on the page I might find his name and then his parent's names too. The location of any other family information and where it would be found on the page would be helpful too. On his marriage record it states his parish as that from the estate of Ewaniszki, parish Szaty [Šėta]. Here is a link to the first page (not the page I expect to find his birth record) of the birth records in 1874 of the parish in Šėtos: https://www.epaveldas.lt/object/recordDescription/ARCH/1657/1/12

This first column has consecutive numbers and also words. The words do not seem to be consistent so maybe this is where the surname is?
I've roughly translated the other column headings to be this:
Column 2: Numbers Birth / Baptisms.
Column 3: When. where. by whom and who. one-whether by water or with all the rites of the sacrament is baptized
Column 4: What parent. when and where exactly was born who exactly were the audience and those present.

My great grandfather was born on March 19, 1874. His name is Józef Ludwik Postawko. (Жзеф Лудвик Поставко) Is that it in Russian?? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much and
Peace,
JoAnn Renken

The link You provided leads to the book of baptisms for 1874, but this is not the beggining of the book. The book begins with the entry number 108, dated: 1st September 1874. If You gfather was born in March please send the correct web link.

Last edited by marcelproust on Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:58 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hello.
Thank you !

i am working on it.

Sophia
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 1028

Post Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:08 am      Post subject:

Never mind.

Last edited by Sophia on Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:40 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hello.
Thank you !

Nr 157
Myszyniec Stary

It happened in Myszyniec on 26th May 1920, at 10 a.m.
Appeared: Ignacy Ropiak, 70 years old and Ignacy Soliwoda, 60 years old, both farmers living in Myszyniec Stary and they declared that on 24th May of the current year, at 9 p.m. died in Myszyniec Stary: Marianna Brzostek, widow, 55 years old, born and lived in Myszyniec Stary, daughter of spouses: Mateusz Suchecki and Anna Suchecka nee Jarosz.
After eye-belief about the death of Marianna Brzostek this act was read to the illiterate declarants and was signed by Us only.

Parson of the parish of Myszyniec, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Fr. Kuligowski.

dswitaj1

Post Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:46 am      Post subject: Russian Translation

Hello.
Attached is the death record of Marianna Suchecka.
Thank you !

Suchecka, Marianna (Kaczmarczyk) death cr.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  316.53 KB

Suchecka, Marianna (Kaczmarczyk) death cr.jpg

Mshugge

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:29 pm      Post subject: translation of polish birth certificate from Pultusk

I was provided with this possible birth certificate for my great grandfather. All of his naturalization paperwork says he was born in Pultusk (Poltucka?) Poland.

He was known as Herschel Shulman, but his naturalization records also show Gerschel Shulman. He was born between 1880-1885. His ship manifest lists his mothers name as Esta Shulman. His father's name is unknown but is listed on his headstone as Abraham. May have been Nuta Shulman.

Web link to a birth certificate in Pultusk Poland about this same time frame is attached below. I'm told it might be record 105 in the link. My Russian is quite rusty. I am looking to determine if this is the correct birth certificate and would like to know the following: birth name, birth date, where born, fathers name and mothers name (and ages if indicated).

https://jri-poland.org/imagedata/PULTUSK_ARCHIVES/PULTUSK_MOJ/1884/_M_0497.JPG
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:32 pm      Post subject: Re: translation of polish birth certificate from Pultusk

Mshugge wrote:
I was provided with this possible birth certificate for my great grandfather. All of his naturalization paperwork says he was born in Pultusk (Poltucka?) Poland.

He was known as Herschel Shulman, but his naturalization records also show Gerschel Shulman. He was born between 1880-1885. His ship manifest lists his mothers name as Esta Shulman. His father's name is unknown but is listed on his headstone as Abraham. May have been Nuta Shulman.

Web link to a birth certificate in Pultusk Poland about this same time frame is attached below. I'm told it might be record 105 in the link. My Russian is quite rusty. I am looking to determine if this is the correct birth certificate and would like to know the following: birth name, birth date, where born, fathers name and mothers name (and ages if indicated).

https://jri-poland.org/imagedata/PULTUSK_ARCHIVES/PULTUSK_MOJ/1884/_M_0497.JPG

Nr 105
Pułtusk

It happened in the town of Pułtusk on 18th/30th June 1884, at 9 a.m.
Appeared personally a resident of the town of Pułtusk Nuta Szulman, worker, 57 years old, in the presence of the witnesses: Boruch Rozenblum, trader, 53 years old and Abram Cynamon, cheder teacher, 63 years old, both living in the town of Pułtusk, and presented Us a male child, informing that the child was born here, in Pułtusk, on 1st/13th September 1883, at 10 p.m., with his wife Estera nee Węgiel, 36 years old.
At the circumcision rite the child was given the name Herszek (could be pronounced Gerszek).
This act was written not at the right time due to the child father's fault.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses and was signed by them and Us. The father of the child was illiterate.

B. Rozenblum
A. Cynamon
Signature of the deputy mayor of the town of Pułtusk.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 216, 217, 218 ... 337, 338, 339  Next Page 217 of 339

Jump to: