PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 220, 221, 222 ... 227, 228, 229  Next
Author

Replies: 9

Post Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:49 pm      Post subject: marriage record of Michal Wojciechowicz

Very grateful if you could please transcribe the marriage document of Michal Wojciechowicz 1852.Thankyou

michal wojciechowicz.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  716.86 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

michal wojciechowicz.jpeg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 2450

Post Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:09 pm      Post subject: Re: marriage record of Michal Wojciechowicz

[quote="halinaf"]Very grateful if you could please transcribe the marriage document of Michal Wojciechowicz 1852.Thankyou[/quote

I am working on it.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:09 pm      Post subject: Re: Dear Marcel please can you translate

JoLoBec wrote:
Please can you translate this marriage record.
Thank you very much, Joanna

I am working on it.

Henry Soszynski

Replies: 21

Post Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:39 am      Post subject: Siblings and ages of their parents

Greetings,
If possible I would like to know the ages of the parents as given by the Priest in each record. The three births are of siblings, but ages can vary greatly, hence my desire for the three sets of them. A full translation is NOT required. As always, your help is greatly appreciated and there is no need to hurry.

Thanking you in anticipation,
Cheers,
Henry

birth1907-record260.jpg
 Description:
Marianna Kozak (a daughter)
 Filesize:  756.87 KB

birth1907-record260.jpg

birth1896-record193.jpg
 Description:
Jan Kozak (another son)
 Filesize:  715.54 KB

birth1896-record193.jpg

birth1893-record063.jpg
 Description:
Stanislaw Kozak (the son)
 Filesize:  765.34 KB

birth1893-record063.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:25 am      Post subject: Re: Siblings and ages of their parents

Henry Soszynski wrote:
Greetings,
If possible I would like to know the ages of the parents as given by the Priest in each record. The three births are of siblings, but ages can vary greatly, hence my desire for the three sets of them. A full translation is NOT required. As always, your help is greatly appreciated and there is no need to hurry.

Thanking you in anticipation,
Cheers,
Henry

I am working on it.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:55 pm      Post subject:

jmd75 wrote:
If you could please translate the following record for Marianna Adamczyk - parish of Andrzejewo, born in Mianowo, I believe Aug. 25, 1882, daughter of Jan Adamczyk and Franciska Siejk #113 Many, many thanks!

Mianowo

It happened in Andrzejewo on 15th/27th August 1882, at 3 p.m.
Appeared personally Jan Adamczuk, daylabourer living in Mianowo, 32 years old, in the presence of Adam Żelazowski, 50 years old and Roch Nietubyć, 60 years old, farmers living in Mianowo and presented Us a female child, informing that the child was born in Mianowo on 13th/25th August of the current year, at 7 a.m., with his legal wife Franciszka nee Sejko, 30 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Lucjan Bońkowski, the child was given the name Marianna and the godparents were: Konstanty Kaczmarski and Julianna Tercicka.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us only.

Priest Wincenty Godlewski, parson of the parish of Andrzejewo, serving as Civil Registrar.

jmd75

Replies: 22

Post Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:23 pm      Post subject:

Many thanks for your translations! I greatly appreciate it!
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:10 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hello.
Attached is the death record of Marianna Suchecka.
Can you please translate.
Thank you !

Myszyniec Stary

It happened in Myszyniec on 24th May 1939, at 9 a.m.
Appeared Franciszek Suchecki, 30 years old and Franciszek Górski, 39 years old, both farmers from Myszyniec Stary and they declared that on 22nd May of the current year, at 2 p.m., died in Myszyniec Stary Marianna Suchecka, widow after late Piotr. She was 70 years old. Daughter of Józef and Małgorzata nee Jeroś, spouses Kaczmarczyk. She was born in Cyk, located in the commune of Czarnia and lived in Myszyniec Stary.
After eye-belief about the death of Marianna Suchecka this act was read to the declarants and was signed by us and them.

Priest Wawicki, serving as Civil Registrar, parson of the parish of Myszyniec.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:24 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hi Marcel.
Attached is the marriage record of Konstanty Brzostek and Franciszka (Brodzik).
Can you please translate.
Thank you !!

Myszyniec Stary

It happened in Myszyniec Stary on 8th February 1937, at 1 p.m.
We make it known, that in the presence of the witnesses: Wacław Brodzik and Konstanty Brzostek, both farmers from Myszyniec Stary, both 30 years old, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Konstanty Brzostek, a single man, worker, 33 years old, son of Stanisław and Marianna nee Suechecka, spouses Brzostek, born and living in Myszyniec Stary

and

Franciszka Brodzik, a miss, 36 years old, daughter of Mikołaj and Marianna nee Kaczyńska, spouses Brodzik, born and living in Myszyniec Stary.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage, announced in the local parish church, on: 24th January, 31st January and 7th February of the current year.

Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony was celebrated by the priest Edward Polak, local vicar.
This act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses and was signed by Us, the groom and the witnesses. the bride declared she was illiterate.

Signature of the parson of the Myszyniec parish.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:42 pm      Post subject: Re: Panuciak i Bednarz m 1901

nercell wrote:
Transliterating the names and ages of the bride and groom's parents and witnesses would be a great help. Online record

Panuciak, Józef Bednarz, Maria Topólcza AKT 2 1901

https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/88/738/0/-/23/skan/full/TwcDQhCSiq4f-ecs4zal7A

Thank you,

Nancy

Nr 2
Panuciak Józef
with
Maria Bednarz

village:

It happened in the village of Topólcza on 21st January 1901, at 2 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Michał Panas, 40 years old and Józef Adamowicz, 30 years old, peasants living in the village of Turzyniec, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Józef Panuciak, 22 years old, a single man, son of Jan Panuciak and Helena nee Kniażyk, peasant from the village of Turzyniec

and

Maria Bednarz, 18 years old, a miss, daughter of Franciszek Bednarz and Katarzyna nee Pupiec, peasant living with her parents in the village of Turzyniec.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage, announced in the local parish church, on: 7th, 14th and 21st day of the current month and year.
There were no obstacles for this marriage.
Newlyweds' parents, present at writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
The religious marriage ceremony was celebrated by the parson of the local parish, priest Antoni Gisowski.
This act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses and was signed by Us only, because others are illiterate.

Parson of the parish, priest Antoni Gisowski.

nercell
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 270

Post Posted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:14 pm      Post subject: Panuciak Lip m 1886

Hi, A full translation is not necessary. I just need to know the names (and if given the ages) of the bride and groom's PARENTS as well as the Witnesses.

Thanks much

Nancy

Panuciak Jan Lipa Maria Topólcza AKT 3 1886

https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/88/738/0/-/2/skan/full/htCKZ79jDBuqyvreyrW9hg
doctorvalo

Replies: 98

Post Posted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:36 pm      Post subject: Translation: 1902 Birth Leja Dwejra Jedwabinska akta 160

Hello!

I hope you are your family are well!

Kindly translate 1902 Lomza birth record for Leja Dwejra Jedwabinska, akta 160.

Thanks very much again!

Warmest regards,
Valerie Edwards

1902 Lomza Births Leja Dwerja Jedwabinska akta 160.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  398.54 KB

1902 Lomza Births Leja Dwerja Jedwabinska akta 160.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:54 am      Post subject: Re: Panuciak i Bednarz m 1901

nercell wrote:
Transliterating the names and ages of the bride and groom's parents and witnesses would be a great help. Online record

Panuciak, Józef Bednarz, Maria Topólcza AKT 2 1901

https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/88/738/0/-/23/skan/full/TwcDQhCSiq4f-ecs4zal7A

Thank you,

Nancy

Nr 3

village Topólcza, February 9th, 1886, at 12 o'clock at noon.

witnesses: Piotr Panuciak, 30 years old, peasant living in the village Turzyca
Jan Bandyra, 45 years old, peasant living in the village of Turzyca

Groom: Jan Panuciak, a single man, 23 years old, peasant born and living in the village of Turzyca, son of Michał and Agata nee Panaś, spouses Panuciak, peasants whop live in the village of Turzyca

Bride: Maria Łyp a miss, 19 years old, peasant, born and living with her parents in the village of Wywłoczka, daughter of Piotr and Anna nee Łogoża, spouses Łyp, peasants living in the village of Wywłoczka.

3 banns of marriage announced in the parish church of Topólcza: 19th January, 26th January and 2nd February of the current year.

Bride's parents gave oral permission for this marriage.
Newlyweds did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony was celebrated by the parson of the orthodox church parish of Topólcza, priest Jan Grygorewski.

Act was signed by the priest Jan Grygorewski, the others are illiterate.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:13 am      Post subject: Re: Translation: 1902 Birth Leja Dwejra Jedwabinska akta 160

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello!

I hope you are your family are well!

Kindly translate 1902 Lomza birth record for Leja Dwejra Jedwabinska, akta 160.

Thanks very much again!

Warmest regards,
Valerie Edwards

Thank You, me and my family are well. Here is the translation:

Nowogród

It happened in the town of Łomża on 16th/29th August 1902, at 12 o'clock at noon. Appeared personally resident of the town of Łomża, Icko Mejer Benjaminowicz Jedwabiński, 42 years old, in the presence of the witnesses, residents of the town of Łomża: Aron Wiewiórka, 38 years old, trader and Abram Dawid ...kon (the beginning of the name is not legible, as it is on the bent), 50 years old, cheder teacher, and presented Us a female child, born in the town of Łomża on 8th/20th September 1895, at ... a.m. (the date is also on the bent) with his legal wife Bejla Szymkówna nee Lew, 33 years old.
At the religious rite the child was given the names: Leja Dwejra.
This act was delayed due to father's negligence.
Act was read to the declarant and the witnesses and was signed by all except the illiterate father of the child.

Civil Registrar's signature.
Witnesses' signatures.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:23 pm      Post subject: Re: Dear Marcel please can you translate

JoLoBec wrote:
Please can you translate this marriage record.
Thank you very much, Joanna

Nr 20
Żerniki
Jan Łosień

It happened in Kargów, on 16th/28th November 1882, at 10 a.m..
We make it known that in the presence of Antoni Duda, 40 years old and Łukasz Zarański, 60 years old, peasants living in Kargów, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Jan Łosień, peasant, a single man, son of late Walenty and his living wife Józefa nee Kucharczyk, born and living with his mother in Żerniki, 22 years old

and

Katarzyna Patrzałek, a miss, daughter of late Wincenty and living Małgorzata nee Łosień, born and living with her mother in Żerniki, 22 years old.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage, announced in the local parish church of Kargów, on: 31st October/12th November, 7th/19th November and 14th/26th November of the current year.
Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into any prenuptial agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony was celebrated by Us.
This act was read to the present and due to their illiteracy it was signed by Us only.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 220, 221, 222 ... 227, 228, 229  Next Page 221 of 229

Jump to: