PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 221, 222, 223 ... 227, 228, 229  Next
Author

Replies: 11

Post Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:52 am      Post subject: Nowe Troki Record from 1862

May I please have the attached Russian birth record translated? I believe it is a child of my second great grandparents, Wincenty and Dominika Zyniel Poznanski. The birth likely occurred near Nowe Troki about 1862. The writing on the original document is very light. I hope it is readable. The most important things for me are the child's name, dates of birth and baptism, and confirmation that the parents are Wincenty and Dominika.

I have a question. Are the dates listed in the document from the Julian or Gregorian calendar?

Thank you very much,
Marie Poznanski Kalinowski

7-16-20 Nowe Troki 1862-PDF.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  7-16-20 Nowe Troki 1862-PDF.pdf
 Filesize:  242.34 KB
 Downloaded:  16 Time(s)

dswitaj1

Replies: 91

Post Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:28 pm      Post subject: Russian Translation

Hi Marcel.
Attached is the marriage record of Konstanty and Anna (Wachowska).
Can you please translate when you get a chance.
Thank you !

Konstanty and Anna (Wachowska) marriage cr.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  693.87 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Konstanty and Anna (Wachowska) marriage cr.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 2450

Post Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:49 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hi Marcel.
Thank you !

I am working on it.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:22 am      Post subject: Re: marriage record of Michal Wojciechowicz

halinaf wrote:
Very grateful if you could please transcribe the marriage document of Michal Wojciechowicz 1852.Thankyou

Войцеховичей
===============================================

Июния

Тысяча восемьсот пятьдесять второго года, Июния первого дня, В Кемелишской Римско Католической Церкви, Преподобный Петр Нарбут, Викарный оной Церкви Кемелишской по троекратным оглашении из коих первое дня 25 второе 29 дня Мая третье дня 1 Июня пред народом собравшимся на Литургию сделаны.

В бессрочном отпуске Солдата Михаила Войцеховича вдовца 43 лет из деревни Ритень с Магдаленною Климашевскою девицею 30 лет из застенка Бруканишок обоих сея Церкви Кемелишской прихожан, по сделании предварительно строгого с обеих сторон на письме изъясненного изследования о препятствиях к бракосочетанию и по неотрытию никаких, равно по изъявленному от обоих лиц взаимному согласию внешними знаками обнаруженному.

Крестьян Семена и Марии урожденной Гражуловны Войцеховичей законных супругов сына - Крестьян Викентия и Евы Лабциовны Климашевских законных супругов дочерью Браком сочетал и в лице Церкви торжественно поблагословил в присутствии веры достойных свидетелей Крестьян Ивана Войцехова Андрея Рапковского Криштопа Слипиковского Геронима Главды и многих других при том находящихся.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:45 am      Post subject: Re: Siblings and ages of their parents

Henry Soszynski wrote:
Greetings,
If possible I would like to know the ages of the parents as given by the Priest in each record. The three births are of siblings, but ages can vary greatly, hence my desire for the three sets of them. A full translation is NOT required. As always, your help is greatly appreciated and there is no need to hurry.

Thanking you in anticipation,
Cheers,
Henry

Marianna
birth date: 25th October/7th November 1907
Parents:
Stanisław Kozak, 48 years old, from Sadkowice
Józefa nee Dynarek, 45 years old

Jan
birth date: 1st/13th October 1896
Parents:
Stanisław Kozak, 37 years old, from Sadkowice
Józefa nee Dynarek, 36 years old

Stanisław
birth date: 14th26th April 1893
Parents:
Stanisław Kozak, 36 years old, from Sadkowice
Józefa nee Dynarek, 30 years old

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:50 am      Post subject: Re: Panuciak Lip m 1886

nercell wrote:
Hi, A full translation is not necessary. I just need to know the names (and if given the ages) of the bride and groom's PARENTS as well as the Witnesses.

Thanks much

Nancy

Panuciak Jan Lipa Maria Topólcza AKT 3 1886

https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/88/738/0/-/2/skan/full/htCKZ79jDBuqyvreyrW9hg

Groom's parents: Michał and Agata nee Panas, spouses Panuciak, peasants living in the village of Turzyniec
Bride's parents: Piotr and Anna nee Łogorzna, spouses Łypa, peasants living in the village of Wywłoczka.

Witnesses: Piotr Panuciak, 30 years old and Iwan Bondyra, 45 years old, peasants living in the village of Turzyniec.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:09 am      Post subject: Re: Nowe Troki Record from 1862

marierpk wrote:
May I please have the attached Russian birth record translated? I believe it is a child of my second great grandparents, Wincenty and Dominika Zyniel Poznanski. The birth likely occurred near Nowe Troki about 1862. The writing on the original document is very light. I hope it is readable. The most important things for me are the child's name, dates of birth and baptism, and confirmation that the parents are Wincenty and Dominika.

I have a question. Are the dates listed in the document from the Julian or Gregorian calendar?

Thank you very much,

Baptised's surname: Poznańska
Nr 63
27th female child born this year.
Birth day: 9th
Baptism date: 18th

When, where, who and by whom, with water only or with the full religious rite?

18th March 1862, in the romancatholic parish church of Nowe Troki, a female child named Franciszka was baptised, by the priest Jan Kontrymowicz, vicar of the parish of Nowe Troki, with full religious rites.

Parents, parish of the birthplace:

Peasants: daughter of legal spouses Wincenty Poznański and Dominika Poznańska nee Żyniel, born on 9th March of the current year, born in Mejryszki.

Godparents, witnesses:

Godparents were: townspeople, Michał Tomkowski and Petronela, wife of Karol Juchniewicz.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:30 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hi Marcel.
Thank you !

Myszyniec Stary

It happened in Myszyniec, on 17th February 1936, at 11 a.m.
We make it known, that in the presence of the witnesses: Zuzanna Wachowska, worker from Myszyniec Stary, 36 years old and Władysław Rolka, sacristan from Myszyniec, 30 years old, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Konstanty Jachimczyk, a single man, farmer, 37 years old, son of late parents: Adam and Anna nee Gnoza, spouses Jachimczyk, born and living in Myszyniec Stary

and

Anna Wachowska, a miss, worker, 33 years old, daughter of late parents: spouses Piotr Wachowski and Anna Wachowska nee Domjan, born and living in Myszyniec Stary.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage, announced on: 2nd, 9th and 16th February of the current year.
Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.

Religious marriage ceremony was celebrated by the priest Edward Polak, local vicar.
This act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses and was signed by Us, newlyweds and witnesses.

Priest Wawicki, parson of the parish of Myszyniec.

marierpk

Replies: 11

Post Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:31 pm      Post subject: Death Record Translation

I have attached what I believe is the death record of my second great grandfather, Wincenty Poznanski. It is in Russian. May I please have it translated?

Thank you very much,

7-22-20 Nowe Troki death 1878.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  777.81 KB

7-22-20 Nowe Troki death 1878.png

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:38 am      Post subject: Re: Death Record Translation

marierpk wrote:
I have attached what I believe is the death record of my second great grandfather, Wincenty Poznanski. It is in Russian. May I please have it translated?

Thank you very much,

Nr: 213
Poznański

Death's day: 12th

When, where, who, from what disease, death circumstances, did he receive The Anointing of the Sick:

12th December 1878, died in the village of .....(can't find it on the map, it looks like Smerdon*), peasant Wincenty Poznański. Cause of death: вереда**. He receive The Anointing of the Sick.

Deceased's social status, age, which parish he belonged, deceased's children:

He left his widowed wife Agata nee Mogilnicka. He died at the age of 60. He orphaned the following children from the first marriage: Jan, Julian, Antoni, Hipolit and daughters: Rachela and Franciszka, and from the second marriage: Elżbieta.

By which priest and where he was burried:

His body was burried on 15th day of the current month and year on the cemetry in Rykonty (in english: Rykantai), by the parson of the church of Rykonty.

*Smerdon: Geographical Dictionary of the Kingdom of Poland informs about the village Smerdon, which name was changed to Smierdonie, but it doesn't say more about this village and its localisation.
*веред: ulcer, boil

Last edited by marcelproust on Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
dswitaj1

Replies: 91

Post Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:37 pm      Post subject: Russian Translation

Hello !
Attached is the marriage record of Stanislaw Grzyb and Marianna (Domurad).
Thank you !!

Grzyb, Stanislaw and Marianna (Domurad) marriage cr.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  419 KB

Grzyb, Stanislaw and Marianna (Domurad) marriage cr.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:35 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hello !
Attached is the marriage record of Stanislaw Grzyb and Marianna (Domurad).
Thank you !!

I am working on it.

zise

Replies: 38

Post Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:17 am      Post subject:

Hi

can someone please translate these 2 death certificates

they are death certificates from warsaw 1884
it looks like my GGmother passed away 1 month after her son did

here art the links:

1)
nussen naumberg
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/72/200/0/-/139/str/1/52/1/izVSVAf1HMjV0vO7Gf8CXA/#tabSkany

2)
lea naumberg
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/72/200/0/-/139/str/1/59/1/hH0BSniIs4xbhbpOvVSiHw/#tabSkany

thanks!
zise

death cert, Nusyn Naumberg akt 203 - 25.05.1884.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  497.22 KB

death cert, Nusyn Naumberg  akt 203 - 25.05.1884.jpg

death cert, lea naumberg (lichtenberg) akt 232 - 05.Jun.1884.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  590.15 KB

death cert, lea naumberg (lichtenberg) akt 232 - 05.Jun.1884.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:43 am      Post subject:

zise wrote:
Hi

can someone please translate these 2 death certificates

they are death certificates from warsaw 1884
it looks like my GGmother passed away 1 month after her son did

here art the links:

1)
nussen naumberg
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/72/200/0/-/139/str/1/52/1/izVSVAf1HMjV0vO7Gf8CXA/#tabSkany

2)
lea naumberg
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/72/200/0/-/139/str/1/59/1/hH0BSniIs4xbhbpOvVSiHw/#tabSkany

thanks!
zise

I am working on it.

kzgupta
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 74

Post Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:13 pm      Post subject: Joanna Z & K. Rudzinski marriage record

I'm requesting a translation of this marriage record, which I believe is for the daughter of my GG grandmother, Teofila Zaborowska in 1875.

Thank you... Kathy

Joanna Z & K. Rudzinski marriage 1875 No 13. (2) CROP.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.19 MB

Joanna Z & K. Rudzinski marriage 1875 No 13. (2) CROP.jpg

Send e-mail
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 221, 222, 223 ... 227, 228, 229  Next Page 222 of 229

Jump to: