PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 2445

Post Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:11 pm      Post subject: Re: Brick Wall - requesting advice - Paul surname

KarenJones wrote:
I have to reference the translation in this thread and ask an additional question:
Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:21 am Post subject: Re: Julian Paul Death Translation

The death record reference Julian Paul's birth place as the GRAND DUCHY OF POSEN, and the village was not readable according to marcelproust. However, the village may be Schniedermuhl or Pila. This makes some sense to me. My great-grandmother AGNIESKA PAUL may be the sibling of Julian. I have worked every angle to try and find her birth. In the US records for Agnes PAUL Skrzypecki, there are minimal references to her birthplace: Deutsch Krone, Walcz, Pila, and Posen.

I know that Julian Paul is some kind of relative to me because I have DNA connection to this family line. Also, the name of his father HERMAN PAUL, and the name of my great grandmother Agnes Paul's father is also HERMAN PAUL.

I need some direction here because I am at a brick wall. Is there a way, based upon the translated record for Julian Paul that I might be able to find HIS birth record which may lead me to Agnes birth record?

Thanks for anything. Karen

I recommend You to contact with The State Archives of Piła at the following email address and ask for a research:

[email protected]

Besides, a lot of Julian's children were baptised in the romancatholic parish of Młodzieszyn so it would be good to check the marriages of this parish, because the marriage record would inform Us about Julian's birthplace.
Unfortunately documents of the parish of Młodzieszyn prior to 1885 are not available online.
Romancatholic marriages from Młodzieszyn are stored in The State Archives of Grodzisk Mazowiecki.
You can ask them to find the marriage record at the following email:

[email protected]

I think that it is possible that Julian's marriage record can be found in the parish of Młodzieszyn.

katarzyna_t
PolishOrigins Team

Replies: 46

Post Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:20 am      Post subject: Re: Brick Wall - requesting advice - Paul surname

KarenJones wrote:
I have to reference the translation in this thread and ask an additional question:
Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:21 am Post subject: Re: Julian Paul Death Translation

The death record reference Julian Paul's birth place as the GRAND DUCHY OF POSEN, and the village was not readable according to marcelproust. However, the village may be Schniedermuhl or Pila. This makes some sense to me. My great-grandmother AGNIESKA PAUL may be the sibling of Julian. I have worked every angle to try and find her birth. In the US records for Agnes PAUL Skrzypecki, there are minimal references to her birthplace: Deutsch Krone, Walcz, Pila, and Posen.

I know that Julian Paul is some kind of relative to me because I have DNA connection to this family line. Also, the name of his father HERMAN PAUL, and the name of my great grandmother Agnes Paul's father is also HERMAN PAUL.

I need some direction here because I am at a brick wall. Is there a way, based upon the translated record for Julian Paul that I might be able to find HIS birth record which may lead me to Agnes birth record?

Thanks for anything. Karen

Hello Karen,

If you wish PolishOrigins' assistance with your research, do not hesitate to contact us, here you can find more details about our genealogy services: https://polishorigins.com/genealogy/ and here you can fill in our request form https://polishorigins.com/genealogy-request

Best regards from Poland,
Katarzyna
doctorvalo

Replies: 98

Post Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:51 pm      Post subject: 1902 Lomza Marriage Szafir-Kania Akta 40

Hello!

Kindly translate 1902 Lomza marriage record for Icek Ela Szafir & Chasia Leja Rywka Kania, akta 40.

Thanks again for your help!

Best regards,
Valerie Edwards

1902 Lomza Marriage Kania-Szafir akta 40.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  610.23 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

1902 Lomza Marriage Kania-Szafir akta 40.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:14 am      Post subject: Re: 1902 Lomza Marriage Szafir-Kania Akta 40

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello!

Kindly translate 1902 Lomza marriage record for Icek Ela Szafir & Chasia Leja Rywka Kania, akta 40.

Thanks again for your help!

Best regards,
Valerie Edwards

Rutki
and
Łomża

It happened in the town of Łomża on 13th/26th August 1902, at 9 p.m.
We make it known, that in the presence of the citizens of the town of Łomża: Abram Dawid Szejnkop, 50 years old, teacher (Melamed) and Boruch Mejer Szejnkop, 40 years old, trader, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Icek Elia Szafir, a single man, 23 years old, living in the village of Rutki, located in the commune of Kossaki, born in the city of Warsaw, son of Matys and Gitla nee Cukert, spouses Szejnkop

and

Chaja Leja Rywka Kania, a miss, 24 years old, born and living in the town of Łomża, daughter of Chaim Berek Aronowicz and Elka Jankielewicz nee Judkowska, spouses Kania.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage, announce in the jewish synagogues of Zambrów and Łomża, on:

in Zambrów: 13th, 20th and 27th July of the current year,
in Łomża: 27th July, 3rd and 10th August of the current year.

Newlyweds declared that they did enter into the prenuptial agreement at the notary of Łomża: Wacław Bogucki on 13th/26th August of the current year, at number: 898.

Religious marriage ceremony was celebrated by the rabbi of the synagogue district of Łomża, Hirsz Tenenbaum.

This act was read and signed by Us and the present.

Note: in the 22nd line the word "prenuptial" was corrected.

Signatures:
Boruch Mejer Szejnkop
A.D. Szejnkop
rabbi H. Tetenbaum
Icek Elia Szafir, Ch.L.R. Kania

Civil Registrar, mayor of the town of Łomża.

Please notice that the newlyweds did enter into the prenuptial agreement. If you want me to get the copy of this document i can do it or You can ask for it in Łomża State Archives at the following email address:

[email protected]

mestanton

Replies: 205

Post Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:54 pm      Post subject: Maryanna Myslińska Krzywkowska death 1899

Please translate this death record #29 for my direct ancestor Maryanna Myslinska, daughter of Bernard, who was married to Józef Krzywkowski. I think her son is a witness since her husband died previously.

Marilyn

Maryanna Myslinska Krzywkowska death 1899.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  485.92 KB

Maryanna Myslinska Krzywkowska death 1899.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:50 pm      Post subject: Re: Maryanna Myslińska Krzywkowska death 1899

mestanton wrote:
Please translate this death record #29 for my direct ancestor Maryanna Myslinska, daughter of Bernard, who was married to Józef Krzywkowski. I think her son is a witness since her husband died previously.

Marilyn

Myślin
Nr 29

It happened in Poniatowo on 16th/28th January 1899, at 3 p.m.
Appeared Antoni Śledzianowski, farmer, 35 years old and Józef Krzywkowski, farmer, 48 years old, both living in Myślin and they declared that on 14th/26th January of the current year, at 7 a.m., died in Myślin: Marianna Krzywkowska, widow, 90 years old, who was born in Kocewo and lived at her son's in Myślin, daughter of Bernard Myśliński and mother of unknown name, who were farmers.
This act was read to the illiterate declarants and was signed Us only.

Signature of the administrator priest of the parish of Chamsk: W. Melcher.

Loufamtree

Replies: 30

Post Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:56 am      Post subject: Bobinska birth record

Hi

I have another record for translation if you have time - it's the bottom one, number 58. Thanks!

Louise K

Bobinska Jozefa birth.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  802.21 KB

Bobinska Jozefa birth.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:25 pm      Post subject: Re: Bobinska birth record

Loufamtree wrote:
Hi

I have another record for translation if you have time - it's the bottom one, number 58. Thanks!

Louise K

Żaboklik Wielki

It happened in the village of Dzierzgowo on 19th/31st March 1878, at 2 p.m.
Appeared in person: Jakub Bobiński, farmer living in Żaboklik Wielki, 50 years old, in the presence of Jan Walczak, morgownik* who lives in Dobrogosty, 43 years old and Stanisław Kowalski, morgownik, who lives in Dzierzgowo, 40 years old and presented Us a female child, informing that the child was born in Żaboklik Wielki on 12th/24th March of the current year, at 7 p.m., with his legal wife Anna nee Garlińska, 30 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, by the priest Franciszek Rochmiński, the child was given the name: Józefa, and the godparents were: spouses: Jan Ostrowski and Józefa Ostrowska.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us only.

Priest Wiktor Trejdosiewicz, parson of the parish of Dzierzgowo, serving as Civil Registrar.

dennispm

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:26 am      Post subject: Makarek-Makaryk Family

Hello!

Would you please translate the information for the 2 individuals on the attached birth registrations?

Thank you,
Dennis Makaryk

60_459_0_-_5_37663849 mod.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  255.81 KB

60_459_0_-_5_37663849 mod.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:36 am      Post subject: Re: Makarek-Makaryk Family

dennispm wrote:
Hello!

Would you please translate the information for the 2 individuals on the attached birth registrations?

Thank you,
Dennis Makaryk

I will work on it but please provide more information: parish name, weblink for this document etc.

dennispm

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:05 am      Post subject: Makarek-Makaryk Family

It is from the Greek Catholic Church in Hludno: Księga metrykalna urodzeń dla miejscowości Hłudno Here is the weblink:https://www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/jednostka?p_p_id=Jednostka&p_p_lifecycle=0&p_p_state=normal&p_p_mode=view&_Jednostka_delta=16&_Jednostka_resetCur=false&_Jednostka_cur=5
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:36 pm      Post subject: Re: Makarek-Makaryk Family

dennispm wrote:
It is from the Greek Catholic Church in Hludno: Księga metrykalna urodzeń dla miejscowości Hłudno Here is the weblink:https://www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/jednostka?p_p_id=Jednostka&p_p_lifecycle=0&p_p_state=normal&p_p_mode=view&_Jednostka_delta=16&_Jednostka_resetCur=false&_Jednostka_cur=5

Please provide all information. Which year is this document from?
The link You sent doesnt work.
Please remember that complete information speeds up the translation.

Forth column: Anna
First and second column: November/874
1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th columns: midwife: Parascewa Gruszczyk
9th column: child of the legitimate parents
11th column: Antoni Makaryk, farmer, son of Iwan Makaryk and Maria nee Łuc
12th column: Parascewa, daughter of Iwan Makaryk and Katarzyna nee Jarema
13th column: Michał Gruszczyk and Maria, wife of Makiel Sołowi

First column: 5
Second column: 7
Third column: 134
Forth column: Dymitr
First and second column: November
1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th columns: midwife: Anna Szewczyk
9th column: child of the legitimate parents
11th column: Michał Tymuc, farmer, son of Aleksy Tymuc and Katarzyna nee Gruszczyk
12th column: Katarzyna, daughter of Michał Łuc and Anna nee Kipisz, farmers in Hłudno
13th column: Paweł Czerkies and Katarzyna, wife of Aleksy Ibowicz.

davidfrancja

Replies: 10

Post Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:41 pm      Post subject: russian record

Dear Marcel Proust
Could you correct the translation of these 4 baptismal records.
Could you also tell me about Marcin Niedzwiedzki's job?
thank you
david

Marcin's Job : ???????

MARIANNA
date of birth : 15 Novembre 1904
date of baptism : ???????? 1904
Godfather : Jan Gutz
godmother : Marianna

JOZEF
date of birth : 04 Décembre 1905
date of baptism : 07 Décembre 1905
Godfather : Ignacy Czelak
godmother : Józefa Czelak

STANISLAWA
date of birth : 21 Janvier 1907
date of baptism : 27 Janvier 1907
Godfather : Józef ???????
godmother : Franciszka Dróżdż

JOZEFA
date of birth : ????? Mars 1912
date of baptism : 12 Mars 1912
Godfather : Bronislaw Witczak
godmother : Józefa Esk

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:18 pm      Post subject: Re: russian record

davidfrancja wrote:
Dear Marcel Proust
Could you correct the translation of these 4 baptismal records.
Could you also tell me about Marcin Niedzwiedzki's job?
thank you
david

Marcin's Job : record number 470: worker, number 478: servant, number 49: servant, number 127: worker.

MARIANNA
date of birth : 1st/14th November 1904
date of baptism : 2nd/15th November 1904 1904
Godfather : Jan But
godmother : Marianna Chmielewska

JÓZEF
date of birth : 21st November/4th December 1905
date of baptism : 24st November/7th December 1905
Godfather : Ignacy Cieślak
godmother : Józefa Cieślak

STANISŁAWA
date of birth : 8th/21st January 1907
date of baptism : 14th/26th January 1907
Godfather : Józef Tyczka
godmother : Franciszka Drożdż

JÓZEFA
date of birth : 27th February/11th March 1912
date of baptism : 28th February/12th march 1912
Godfather : Bronisław Witczak
godmother : Józefa Jeske.

polanka

Replies: 5

Post Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:33 pm      Post subject: possible Chelchowski-Olkowska marriage

Could you translate this marriage record for me? I would appreciate it if you would also give me your best reading of the groom's family name. This may take my Chelchowski line further back in time and location.

Many thanks!

Possible Chelchowski, Olkowska marriage 1874 Baranowo scan.JPG
 Description:
Baranowo 1874 Akt 16
 Filesize:  77.87 KB

Possible Chelchowski,  Olkowska marriage 1874 Baranowo scan.JPG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229  Next Page 225 of 229

Jump to: