PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 227, 228, 229 ... 233, 234, 235  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 2556

Post Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:55 am      Post subject: Re: Marriage Record Translation (Russian)

marierpk wrote:
Attached are files containing information on the second marriage of my second great grandfather, Wincenty Poznanski, to Agata. I have separated the original file into three smaller sections, hoping to make them more readable to you. The original file and headings are also attached. May I have a translation?

Many thanks,
Marie

Nr: 79, Poznański

Marriage date:21

When? Where? Who? How many banns of marriage? 21st November 1871 in romancatholic parish of Nowe Troki, by the priest Adamkowicz, vicar, after 3 banns of marriage, on: 7th, 14th and 21st days of November of the current year, announced in front of the people who were gathered at the Holy Mass.

Newlyweds, their social status, names, age and parish?

Peasant, Wincenty Poznański, widower, 56 years old, from the town of Troki with peasant Agata Stefanowicz, a widow, 40 years old, from the village of Brożoły?, both Nowe Troki parishioners, after making both parties a written assurance that there are no obstacles to marriage and not discovering any, and after voluntarily revealed mutual consent from both parties, revealed by external signs.

Newlyweds' parents and witnesses?

Son of legal spouses: Abram and Gita Mowszowicz and daughter of peasants, legal spouses: Stanisław Mogilnicki and Rozalia Mogilnicka nee Jabłkiewicz, they were joined by the know of marriage and were solemnly blessed in the presence of reliable witnesses: Antoni Słodkiewicz, Józef Grygonis, Maciej Mogilnicki and many others.

davidfrancja

Replies: 10

Post Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:20 am      Post subject: Russian record

Hello Marcel,
can you ckeck my translation ?
thank you
david

AKT 1
date : 27 Januar 1904
świadek : Franciszek Swrargiswcki
świadek : Ignacy ??

AKT 2
chrzestny : Wojciech ??
chrzestny : Marianna Kubacka

AKT 3
chrzestny : Weronika ??

AKT 4
chrzestny : Antonina Cieślak

LaurineDM

Replies: 16

Post Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:56 pm      Post subject: Death record

Hi Marcel,

May I have a translation of these death records ?
One is from 1889, parish Szydłów, regarding Anna SUCHOJAD. She was the daughter of Tomasz & Anna Makula.
The other is her mother's death record, Anna Makula, year 1882, widow of Tomasz.

Thank you. Smile

Laurine

annamakula.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  148.82 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

annamakula.JPG

De?ce?sAnnaSuchojad1889.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  172.14 KB

De?ce?sAnnaSuchojad1889.JPG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:05 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian record

davidfrancja wrote:
Hello Marcel,
can you ckeck my translation ?
thank you
david

AKT 1
date : 27 Januar 1904
świadek : Franciszek Świerblewski
świadek : Ignacy Gmach

AKT 2
chrzestny : Wojciech Kałużny
chrzestny : Marianna Kubacka

AKT 3
chrzestny : Weronika Leszczyńska

AKT 4
chrzestny : Antonina Cieślak

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:31 pm      Post subject: Re: Death record

LaurineDM wrote:
Hi Marcel,

May I have a translation of these death records ?
One is from 1889, parish Szydłów, regarding Anna SUCHOJAD. She was the daughter of Tomasz & Anna Makula.
The other is her mother's death record, Anna Makula, year 1882, widow of Tomasz.

Thank you. Smile

Laurine

Wola

It happened in Szydłów on 17th/29th September 1882, at 3 p.m.
Appeared: Franciszek Suchojad, 38 years old and Józef Basa, 28 years old, peasants from Wola and they declared that yesterday, in Wola, at 10 p.m., died: Anna Suchojad nee Makuła, 70 years old, widow after Tomasz Suchojad, daughter of unknown parents.
After being convinced with my own eyes about the death of Anna Suchojad, this act was read to the illiterate declarants and was signed by Us only.

Priest Ignacy Zacharski, parson of the parish of Szydłów, serving as Civil Registrar

Wola

It happened in Szydłów on 18th/30th September 1889, at 9 a.m.
Appeared Józef Basa, 36 years old and Franciszek Suchojad, 45 years old, peasants living in the village of Wola and they declared that in the village of Wola, yesterday, at 8 p.m., died: Anna Basa, peasant, 33 years old, daughter of Tomasz Suchojad and Anna nee Makuła. She left her widowed husband: Józef Basa.

After being convinced with my own eyes about the death of Anna Basa, this act was read to the illiterate declarants and was signed by Us only.

Priest Ignacy Zacharski, parson of the parish of Szydłów, serving as Civil Registrar

ertylisz
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 120

Post Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:34 am      Post subject:

Please find attached a 2 page pre-nuptial agreement between Ludwika Splawska and Piotr Sztankowski (Stanek). can you please translate ?

Thank you very much, Gene Tylisz

6, SPLAWSKI, LUDWIKA, PRE-NUPTIAL AGREEMENT, RUSSIAN, 1 OF 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.7 MB

6, SPLAWSKI, LUDWIKA, PRE-NUPTIAL AGREEMENT, RUSSIAN, 1 OF 2.jpg

ertylisz
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 120

Post Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:36 am      Post subject:

Sending Sheet 2 of the pre-nuptial agreement between Ludwika Splawska and Piotr Sztankowski (Stanek).

7, SPLAWSKI, LUDWIKA, PRE-NUPTIAL AGREEMENT, RUSSIAN, 2 OF 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.84 MB

7, SPLAWSKI, LUDWIKA, PRE-NUPTIAL AGREEMENT, RUSSIAN, 2 OF 2.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:54 am      Post subject:

ertylisz wrote:
Sending Sheet 2 of the pre-nuptial agreement between Ludwika Splawska and Piotr Sztankowski (Stanek).

Registry number: 80

This happened on February 6th/18th 1898, in front of Remigiusz Białkiewicz, son of Szymon, the notary of the Mortgage Office in Słupca, in my notarial office located in Kleczew, in the county of Słupca, in the house number 191, at Rynek street, in the presence of the aftermentioned witnesses, appeared, personally known to me and having capacity to acts in law:

1. Piotr Stanek, son of Marcin, co-owner of land-poor peasant estates
2. Ludwika Spławska, daughter of Jan, a miss, 25 years old, servant
both living in the village of Ostrowite, located in the commune of Ostrowite and county of Słupca and both having the legal place of residence there, and
they concluded the following agreement:

$1.
Piotr Stanek, widower and Ludwika Spławska, a miss, declared that they plan to get married and for the duration of the future marriage, as well as in case of death, they establish the following property relations.
$2.
Both the possesions owned before the marriage and acquired by each of the future spouses during marriage, by donation, inheritance or other occasion, would constitute their common and indivisible property.
$3.
Ludwika Spławska brings the amount of 50 rubles in cash, a cow and household appliances to her future husband's estate, which Piotr Stanek has confirmed to receive.
S4.
The counterparties approved this act for the exact execution and Stanek will bear all the costs of this act.

The notary notified the parties of the obligations arising from the content of article number 208 of the Code of the Kingdom of Poland.

The following fees were charged:
proportional stamp duty, elated to issuing a main copy of this document for Piotr Stanek and Ludwika Spławska: 1 ruble and 25 kopecks,
tax at the place of drawing up the act.

This act was drawn up in the presence of Mikołaj Powicki and Jan Mizierkiewicz, son of Andrzej, citizens of Kleczew, personally known to the notary, which was required by law.
The act was read to the counterparties, in the presence of the witnesses and at the request of the counterparties it was translated to the polish language by the notary.
After the document was accepted it was signed on behalf of the illiterate counterparties, at their personal request, by Franciszek Wanerowski, son of Jakub, the resident of Kleczew, in the presence of the notary and the witnesses.
This act was signed by the notary.
I give credence to the word written on the first page, between the 9th and 10th line from the bottom: Stanek.
The word: Spławski, that is crossed out, between the 9th and 10th line from the bottom, should be treated as meaningless.

On behalf of illiterate Piotr Stanek and Ludwika Spławska, at their personal request, signature made by Franciszek Wanerowski.

Mikołaj Powicki
Jan Mizierkiewicz
notary Remigiusz Białkiewicz

The copy of this act was issued to Piotr Stanek and Ludwika Spławska, for the price of: 1 ruble and 25 kopecks.

L.Godzina

Replies: 17

Post Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:26 pm      Post subject: 1820 Jan Wnuk marriage

Could you please translate the attached document for the 1820 marriage of Jan Wnuk and Honorata Majkowska? Thank you!

1820 Jan Wnuk, Honorata Majkowska.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  797.84 KB

1820 Jan Wnuk, Honorata Majkowska.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:26 am      Post subject: Re: 1820 Jan Wnuk marriage

L.Godzina wrote:
Could you please translate the attached document for the 1820 marriage of Jan Wnuk and Honorata Majkowska? Thank you!

Nr 21

It happened on February 13th 1820, at 1 p.m.
In front of Us, priest Antoni Olkowski, vicar of Gąsewo, serving as Civil Registrar for the commune of Gąsewo, located in the district of Pułtusk, in the voivodeship of Płock, appeared:

Jan Wnuk, a young man, living at his parents', according to the birth certificate extracted from the church books of Gąsewo: 26 years old, son of spouses: a farmer, Kazimierz Wnuk, who is 59 years old and Monika , who live in the village of Sławkowo. He appeared in the presence of his parents

and

urodzona* Honorata Marianna Majkowska, a miss, servant living in the village of Sławkowo, according to the birth certificate extracted from the church books of Serock: 19 years old, daughter of spouses: urodzeni*: Michał Majkowski, partial owner and Marcjanna nee Pokrzywnicka, who live in the village of Obręb, located in the parish of Serock. She appeared in the presence of her parents.

The present parties demand Us to celebrate the marriage they arranged between themselves, whose announcements came out in front of the main door of our community house, on: the first one on January 30th and the second one on February 6th of the current year, at twelve o'clock at noon, on Sunday. When no opposition to the marriage had happed, and the present parents allow for this marriage, we acceede therefore to the demand of parties, after reading all the above mentioned papers as well as the sixth Charper of the Civil Code, titled: 'On marriage'. We asked the future spouses, if they want to connect to each other by the union of marriage? When every one separately answered they so wish, we therefore declare in the name of the law, that Jan Wnuk, a young man and Honorata Marcjanna Majkowska, a miss, are connected to each other with the node of marriage. What we wrote down in this act, in the presence of Franciszek Ossowski, 50 years old and Wojciech Bojarski, 49 years old, as well as Stanisław Cechowski, 35 years old, from the village of Sławkowo and Wojciech Polak, 52 years old, from the village of Gąsewo; all farmers. This was read to the present and was signed by Us only, because the persons mentioned in the act do not know how to write.
Priest Antoni Olkowski, vicar of Gąsewo, serving as Civil Registrar.

*urodzony (male), urodzona (female), urodzeni (plural): word which literally means: born. In old type of polish metrics, a word that defines a person of noble origin, the owner of the property (sometimes very small land area or only a cottage)

L.Godzina

Replies: 17

Post Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:16 am      Post subject: 1824 Piotr Wnuk birth

Could you please translate the attached document for the 1824 birth of Piotr Wnuk in Rzechowo Gac, Gasewo Parish? Thank you!

1824 Piotr Wnuk (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  550.03 KB

1824 Piotr Wnuk (2).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:56 am      Post subject: Re: 1824 Piotr Wnuk birth

L.Godzina wrote:
Could you please translate the attached document for the 1824 birth of Piotr Wnuk in Rzechowo Gac, Gasewo Parish? Thank you!

Nr 147

It happened on October 10th 1824, at 1 p.m.
In front of Us, Antoni Olkowski, the vicar priest of Gąsewo, serving as Civil Registrar for the commune of Gąsewo, located in the district of Pułtusk, in the voivodeship of Płock, appeared: Jan Wnuk, kopcarz*, 31 years old, living in the village of Rzechowo-Gać and presented Us a male child, born in the home of his residence, on the 6th day of the current moth and year, at 5 a.m. and informed that the child is born with him and his wife Honorata nee Majkowska, 32 years old, and that his wish is to name the child: Piotr.
After the above statement and presentation of the child were made, in the presence of the urodzeni**: Antoni Nożewski, 40 years old and Józef Sokół, 50 years old, both partian owners*** who live in the village of Rzechowo-Gać, this birth act was read to the present and was signed by Us only, because the declarants can't write.

Priest Antoni Olkowski, vicar of Gąsewo, serving as Civil Registrar.

*kopcarz: Term that was used to describe cottager cultivating a garden or a small field who worked a specified number of days in exchange for a specific quantity of grain expressed in units of measurement called kopa.
So the source that writes about it says that the word kopczarz comes from the word kopa.

Also the term was used to describe someone who produces soot.

Source: Słownik języka polskiego. Pod red. J. Karłowicza, A. Kryńskiego i W. Niedźwiedzkiego.T. I-VIII. Warszawa 1908-1927.

**urodzeni: term explained in my previous translation.

***partial owners: people who owned part of a village or some land area.

joejazz

Replies: 13

Post Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:08 pm      Post subject: Marriage Record Translation

I would appreciate a translation of the attached document for the marriage of Jan Blank and Anna Jackowski. Also have a question in regards to the Geneteka listing, it shows my great grandfather's last name as a ?. Is his surname not included? I tried using some of the online help guides, but am unable to decipher. Appreciate your assistance.

anna jackowski jan blank marriage 1902 2 maybe.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.99 MB

anna jackowski jan blank marriage 1902 2 maybe.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:52 am      Post subject: Re: Marriage Record Translation

joejazz wrote:
I would appreciate a translation of the attached document for the marriage of Jan Blank and Anna Jackowski. Also have a question in regards to the Geneteka listing, it shows my great grandfather's last name as a ?. Is his surname not included? I tried using some of the online help guides, but am unable to decipher. Appreciate your assistance.

Lewiczyn

It happened in the town of Mława on 13th/26th January 1902, at 2 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Karol Żywiec, 40 years old and Bartłomiej Bukowski, 40 years old, both farmers from Lewiczyn, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Jan Blank, a single man, daylabourer, 22 years old, who was born in the village of Wiksin, located in the county of Ciechanów and lives in Lewiczyn, son of living spouses Blank: Marcin and Marianna nee Burczyk, daylabourers

and

Anna Jackowska, a miss, living at her parents', 17 years old, who was born and lives in Lewiczyn, daughter of spouses: Jakub Jackowski and Leonarda Jackowska nee Bielska, daylabourers.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage, announced in the local parish church, on: 30th December of the previous year/12th January of the current year, 6th/19th january of the current year and 13th/26th January of the current year.

Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
Bride's parents gave oral permission for this marriage.
Religious marriage ceremony was celebrated by the priest Adam Goszczyński, local vicar.
This act was read to the illiterate present and was signed by Us only.

Priest Stanisław Orian, parson of the parish of Mława, serving as Civil Registrar.

Henry Soszynski

Replies: 21

Post Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:12 am      Post subject: New Translations Desired

Greetings,
I would like the three attached records to be translated from Russian, at your convenience. Two are from Tomaszów-Lubelski and one is from Gmina Solec nad Wisla. One record is poor quality, is it possible to obtain a better one if necessary.

Thanking you in anticipation,
Henry Soszynski

Marriage 1905 Józef Soszynski- rec5 - MOD.jpg
 Description:
Marriage Certificate for a great-great-uncle
 Filesize:  1.61 MB

Marriage 1905 Józef Soszynski- rec5 - MOD.jpg

Birth 1885 Franciszka Kozak - rec168 MOD.jpg
 Description:
Birth Certificate for a great-aunt.
 Filesize:  543.23 KB

Birth 1885 Franciszka Kozak - rec168 MOD.jpg

Birth 1872 Marianna Soszynska - rec114 MOD.jpg
 Description:
Birth Certificate for a great-great-aunt
 Filesize:  749.58 KB

Birth 1872 Marianna Soszynska - rec114 MOD.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 227, 228, 229 ... 233, 234, 235  Next Page 228 of 235

Jump to: