PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 232, 233, 234 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:57 pm      Post subject: Re: Translate Death #219 1899 Great grandmother

[email protected] wrote:
Could you please translate the attached death record for our great grand mother?

Kępa Chotecka
Śpiewak Zofia

It happened in the village of Wilków, on December 16th/28th 1899, at 10 a.m.
Appeared: Jan Ostrach, 40 years old and Franciszek Kaślikowski, 55 years old, both peasants, farmers from Niwa, and they declared that on December 14th/26th of the current year, at 5 a.m., died in the village of Kępa Chotecka: Zofia Śpiewak, peasant, 48 years old, who was born in the village of Głodno and lived in Kępa Chotecka, daughter of Mikołaj and the late Marianna nee Wojdył, spouses Wydra. She left her widowed husband: Antoni Śpiewak.
After convinced myself about the death of Zofia Śpiewak this act was read to the illiterate declarants and was siged by Us.
Priest Adolf Grabowski, administrator of the parish of Wilków, serving as Civil Registrar.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
zack

Replies: 446

Post Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:59 am      Post subject: WAJSFELD - ORACZ

HI
Thank you for your recent translations
I would appreciate if you could translate this document/
Thanks
Zack

Photo28513754.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  832.49 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Photo28513754.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:55 pm      Post subject: Re: WAJSFELD - ORACZ

zack wrote:
HI
Thanks
Zack

Sienno
Oracz Moszek with Złota Wajsfeld

It happened in Sienno, on May 10th/22nd 1883, at 5 p.m.
Appeared personally Herszek Szarfzin, rabbi deputy of the Sienno Synagogue District, with

Moszek Oracz, a single man, 18 years old, son of Bencej??? and Sura nee Benisiak, legal spouses Oracz, both living, traders, born and living at his parents' in Iłża

and

Złota Wajsfeld, a miss, 19 years old, daughter of living legal spouses: Szulim and Sura nee Goldman, born and living at her parents' in Sienno

and the witnesses: Jankiel Sztajnowicz, 63 years old and Abram Chorwacz, 57 years old, both szkolniks*, who live in Sienno, and informed, that in front of Him, the rabbi deputy, a religious marriage was concluded, between:

Moszek Oracz and Złota Walsfeld

and that there were announced three banns of marriage, in the synagogues of Sienno and Iłża, on Saturdays, it is: March 19th/31st. March 26th/April 7th and Paril 2nd/14th of the current year.

Newlyweds' parents gave oral permission for this marriage.
Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the illiterate newlyweds and was signed by Us, the rabbi deputy and the witnesses.

_________
szkolnik: some source say it was a synagogue servant, others inform that this term was used for Cheder teachers

zack

Post Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:42 am      Post subject: Re: WAJSFELD - ORACZ

Thank you very much for the translation. I would be happy to use your professional service in the future as well
I think you and you deserve monetary gifts ... I will take care of that later
Good Day

marcelproust wrote:
zack wrote:
HI
Thanks
Zack

Sienno

Appeared personally Herszek Szarfzin, rabbi deputy of the Sienno Synagogue District, with

Moszek Oracz, a single man, 18 years old, son of Bencej??? and Sura nee Benisiak, legal spouses Oracz, both living, traders, born and living at his parents' in Iłża

and

Złota Wajsfeld, a miss, 19 years old, daughter of living legal spouses: Szulim and Sura nee Goldman, born and living at her parents' in Sienno

and the witnesses: Jankiel Sztajnowicz, 63 years old and Abram Chorwacz, 57 years old, both szkolniks*, who live in Sienno, and informed, that in front of Him, the rabbi deputy, a religious marriage was concluded, between:

and that there were announced three banns of marriage, in the synagogues of Sienno and Iłża, on Saturdays, it is: March 19th/31st. March 26th/April 7th and Paril 2nd/14th of the current year.

This act was read to the illiterate newlyweds and was signed by Us, the rabbi deputy and the witnesses.

_________
szkolnik: some source say it was a synagogue servant, others inform that this term was used for Cheder teachers
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:20 am      Post subject: Re: WAJSFELD - ORACZ

zack wrote:
Thank you very much for the translation. I would be happy to use your professional service in the future as well
Good Day

marcelproust wrote:
zack wrote:
HI
Thanks
Zack

Sienno

and

_________

Thank You so much, i appreciate it.

[email protected]

Replies: 34

Post Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:17 am      Post subject: Spiewak 1885

Could you please translate this record for Spiewak 1885 #60?

Thanks, Rachel

Spiewak 1885a.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  105.21 KB

Spiewak 1885a.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:19 pm      Post subject: Re: Spiewak 1885

[email protected] wrote:
Could you please translate this record for Spiewak 1885 #60?

Thanks, Rachel

Kępa Chotecka
Śpiewak Andrzej

It happened in Wilków, on March 10th/22nd 1885, at 9 a.m.
Appeared Antoni Śpiewak, deceased's father, 24 years old and Józef Grondzel, 56 years old, both peasants, farmers, who live in the village of Kępa Chotecka and they declared that in the village of Kępa Chotecka, on March 8th/20th of the current year, at 2 p.m., died Andrzej Śpiewak, 3 months and 21 days olf, peasant who was born and lived in the village of Kępa Chotecka, son of the aforementioned Antoni Śpiewak and his wife Zofia nee Wydra, peasant, farmers from the village of Kępa Chotecka.
After convinced myself, about the death of Andrzej Śpiewak, this act was read to the illiterate declarants and was signed by Us.

Priest Adolf Grabowski, administrator of the parish of Wilków, serving as Civil Registrar.

zack

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:10 am      Post subject: ORACZ - 237

I need a short translation
Just want to know the names of the bride's parents, where they are from?
Thanks
Zack

marcelproust wrote:
zack wrote:
Good Day

marcelproust wrote:
zack wrote:
HI
Thanks
Zack

Sienno

and

Just want to know the names of the bride's parents, where they are from

Just want to know the names of the bride's parents, where they are from

_________

Thank You so much, i appreciate it.

237.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.04 MB

237.jpg

237.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.04 MB

237.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:57 am      Post subject: Re: ORACZ - 237

zack wrote:
Just want to know the names of the bride's parents, where they are from?
Thanks
Zack

Bride: Szyfra Tojerman, a miss, daughter of Chemia and Cyma nee Nejman, 23 years old, who lives in the town of Błonie, located in the governorate of Warsaw, temporary living in Warsaw, in the house number 48 located at Gęsia street.

Last edited by marcelproust on Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
amvitale84

Replies: 38

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:41 am      Post subject: Certificate

Please translate the attached certificate. Thank you!

wajc21.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  973.7 KB

wajc21.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:54 pm      Post subject: Re: Certificate

amvitale84 wrote:
Please translate the attached certificate. Thank you!

It happened in Tarnogród, on March 11th 1912, at 12 o'clock at noon.
Appeared: rabbi of Tarnogród, Lejba Tajcher, 64 years old and traders from Tarnogród: Haskiel Kenigsztajn, 29 years old and Moszko Goldbaum, 36 years old, and they declared, that on the 9th day of the current month and year, at 4 p.m., died in Tarnogród: Ester Ruchla Bas, 74 years old, who lived in Tarnogród, widow, daughter of the late spouses Szpilzinger: Fajwel and Chaja nee Fajfer.
After convinced myself about the death of Ester Ruchla Bas, this act was read to the declarants and was signed by Us and them.

Civil Registrar's signature: J. Wiszniewski
Rabbi's signature
Witnesses' signatures.

I wrote down the names that appeared in this document in Polish phonetics. These surnames could also be spelled like this:
Tajcher: Teicher
Kenigsztajn: Kenigstein
Goldbaum: Goldbaum
Fajfer: Feifer
Szpilzinger: Spilsinger

[email protected]

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:23 pm      Post subject: Marriage Spiewak Piotr 1893 #22

Could you please translate the Marriage record of Piotr Spiewak 1893

Marriage Spiewak, Piotr 1893a.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  193.26 KB

Marriage Spiewak, Piotr 1893a.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:15 am      Post subject: Re: Marriage Spiewak Piotr 1893 #22

[email protected] wrote:
Could you please translate the Marriage record of Piotr Spiewak 1893

I am working on it.

[email protected]

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:21 pm      Post subject: Marriage Spiewak, Antoni 1879 #8

If the attachment is the marriage record for Antoni Spiewak, 1879, could you please translate?

Thank you.

Rachel

Marriage Spiewak, Antoni 1879 #8 a.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  168.15 KB

Marriage Spiewak, Antoni 1879 #8 a.jpg

[email protected]

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:32 pm      Post subject: Marriage Spiewak, Antoni 1900 #7

If this is the 2nd marriage of Antoni Spiewak, which took place in 1900 in Piotrawin, please translate.

Marriage Spiewak, Antoni 1900 #7 a.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  356.34 KB

Marriage Spiewak, Antoni 1900 #7 a.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 232, 233, 234 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 233 of 338

Jump to: