PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 234, 235, 236 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:56 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hello Marcel.
Attached is the marriage record of Jan Kulas and Marianna Mierzejewska.
Can you please translate.
Thank you very much !

I am working on it.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
jonah

Replies: 12

Post Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:21 pm      Post subject:

I recently found the birth certificates of my great-grandparents, Ludwik Bąkowski and Augusta Gerth--probably born in Central Poland. I think the certificates are in Russian. Could you help translate them? I've uploaded them both here in pdf format.

birthcertificatesfinal.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  birthcertificatesfinal.pdf
 Filesize:  1.68 MB
 Downloaded:  246 Time(s)

Niziol23

Replies: 30

Post Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:56 pm      Post subject: Death Akt 346 of Barbara Krzysztoń

Dear Mr Marcel Proust, I would like to request the translation of the death Akt for Barbara Krzysztoń in 1868. Thank you for your assistance. James Niziol

11D640AE-29D3-4812-B500-A1F5E8244830.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  332.63 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

11D640AE-29D3-4812-B500-A1F5E8244830.jpeg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:30 am      Post subject: Re: Death Akt 346 of Barbara Krzysztoń

Niziol23 wrote:
Dear Mr Marcel Proust, I would like to request the translation of the death Akt for Barbara Krzysztoń in 1868. Thank you for your assistance. James Niziol

Godziszów
Barbara Krzysztoń

It happened in the town of Janów, on November 22nd/December 4th 1868, at 1 p.m.
Appeared: Wojciech Kszysztoń (this is the way the priest wrote the surname), 35 years old and Jakub Myszek, 40 years old, farmers from the village of Godziszów, and they declared that on November 20th/December 2nd of the current year, at 6 a.m. died Barbara Kszysztoń nee Oleszko, 80 years old, widow after the late Andrzej. Daughter of the parents unknown to the declarants. She lived in the village of Godziszów.
After convinced myself about the death of Barbara Kszysztoń this act was read to the illiterate declarants and was signed by Us.

Priest Stefan modrzew.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:36 am      Post subject:

jonah wrote:
I recently found the birth certificates of my great-grandparents, Ludwik Bąkowski and Augusta Gerth--probably born in Central Poland. I think the certificates are in Russian. Could you help translate them? I've uploaded them both here in pdf format.

This documents were taken from the Evangelical-Augsburg parish located in the town of Lipno.
Location of the town of Lipno: https://goo.gl/maps/EXkQYiKaahcaXWXN9

Nr 87
Bogucin Osiek

It happened in Lipno, on March 22nd/April 3rd 1889, at 2 p.m.
Appeared Fryderyk Goert, farmer from Bogucin Osiek*, 38 years old, in the presence of Wilhelm Goert, 39 years old and Fryderyk Cilke**, 27 years old, farmers who live in Bogucin Osiek, and presented Us a female infant child, who was born in bogucin osiek, on March 19th/31st of the current year, at 5 p.m., of his wife: Julia nee Tews, 36 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name: Augusta and the godparents were: the first witness with Szarlotta Rakowska.
This act was read to the illiterate declarants.

Pastor Buse.

*Bogucin Osiek: Osiek it wa sa colony near the village of Bogucin. You can found it here: https://goo.gl/maps/6eJe4nxEBieUKf7e6

**Cilke: this surname could be written this way: Zielke.

Nr 50
Barany

It happened in Lipno, on February 16th/28th 1894, at 4 p.m.
Appeared Jakub Bąkowski, farmer from Barany*, 37 years old, in the presence of: Ludwik Bąkowski, farmer from Elzanowo**, 30 years old and Samuel Rossol, farmer from Lubinek***, 50 years old and presented us a male infant child, who was born in Barany, on February 10th/22nd of the current year, at 1 p.m., of his wife Emilia nee Jehnke, 20 years old.
At The holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name: Ludwik and the godparents were: the first witness with Luiza Marszal and Daniel Gorpin??? (cant read it) with Rozalia Rossol.
This act was read to the illiterate declarants.

Pastor Buse.

*Barany: https://goo.gl/maps/AKMJs5ZaB8DZ2WMr6
**Elzanowo: https://goo.gl/maps/cEp2m9bdK44atWfZ8
***Lubinek: village that doesnt exist, it was located close to Lubin: https://goo.gl/maps/e2m1apFyU54QP42B7

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:04 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hello Marcel.
Attached is the marriage record of Jan Kulas and Marianna Mierzejewska.
Thank you very much !

Nr 24
Myszyniec Stary

It happened in Myszyniec, on January 28th/February 9th 1897, at 3 p.m.
We make it known, that in the presence of the witnesses: Józef Drężek, 30 years old and Stanisław Soliwoda, 30 years old, farmers from the village of Myszyniec Stary, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Jan Kulas, a single man, son of Ignacy and Pelagia nee Pinkosz, spouses Kulas, farmers, who was born and lives at his parents' in the village of Myszyniec Stary, 22 years old

and

Marianna Mierzejewska, a miss, daughter of spouses: the late Kazimierz Mierzejewski and living Klara Mierzejewska nee Tyc, farmers, who was born and lives at her mother's in the village of Myszyniec Stary, 19 years old.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the local parish church, on: January 12th/24th, January 19th/31st and January 26th/February 7th of the current year.

Bride's mother, present at writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony was performed by the priest Wawrzyniec Suchcicki, local vicar.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us.

Priest Józef Ostromiecki, administrator of the parish of Myszyniec Stary, serving as Civil Registrar.

dswitaj1

Replies: 185

Post Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:48 am      Post subject: Russian Translation

Hi Marcel,
Attached is the death record of Marianna (Mierzejewska) Kulas.
Thank you !!!

Kulas, Marianna (Mierzejewska) death Mysz cr.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  193.26 KB

Kulas, Marianna (Mierzejewska) death Mysz cr.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:08 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hi Marcel,
Attached is the death record of Marianna (Mierzejewska) Kulas.
Thank you !!!

Nr 112
Myszyniec Stary

It happened in Myszyniec, on March 31st/April 13th 1903, at 1 p.m.
Appeared Ignacy Ropiak, 45 years old and Józef Ropiak, 42 years old, farmers from the village of Myszyniec Stary, and they declared that yesterday, at 5 a.m., died, in the village of Myszyniec Stary: Marianna Kulas, 23 years old, daughter of Kazimierz and Klara nee Tyc, spouses Mierzejek. Farmer, born in the village of Browary, and lived in the village of Myszyniec Stary. She left her husband Jan Kulas.
After convinced myself about the death of Marianna Kulas, this act was read to the illiterate present and was signed by us.

Administrator of the parish of Myszyniec, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Fr. Karwacki.

Aron

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:36 am      Post subject: Help to translate to english please

I hope to get help to find anything about a grandfather and his relatives. We know nothing.
This is said to be a birthcertificate but I can not read it but if someone can help me if you know how to continue.
This is a birth from Groty Warszaw.
I have a man born 1951 in Wroclaw and he is supposed to be a son of a man
called Jan Milewski born in Groty in oktober 1907.
I am greatful for any help I can get.

Groty Warszaw.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Groty Warszaw.pdf
 Filesize:  341.78 KB
 Downloaded:  1008 Time(s)

Last edited by Aron on Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:56 am      Post subject: Re: Help to translate to english please

Aron wrote:
I hope to get help to find anything about a grandfather and his relatives. We know nothing.
This is said to be a birthcertificate but I can not read it but if someone can help me if you know how to continue.
This is a birth from Groty Warszaw.
I have a man born 1951 in Wroclaw and he is supposed to be a son of a man
called Jan Milewski born in Groty in oktober 1907.
I am greatful for any help I can get.

Nr 250
Groty

Right margin notes:
Jan Milewski married Marianna Kopeć, on April 17th 1933 in the Holy Trinity Church in Warsaw.
Jan Milewski died in Kwidzyn on January 25th 1948, death act number 11/1948

It happened in Babice, on 14th/27th October 1907, at 5 p.m.
Appeared Michał Milewski, 36 years old, worker from Groty, in the presence of Józef Kornacki, 50 years old and Antoni Dobrzyński, 50 years old, both farmers from Groty and presented Us a male infant child, informing that the child was born on October 10th/23rd, at 9 p.m., with his legal wife Marianna nee Baran, 37 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Jan and the godparents were: Jan Ejchler and Urszula Milewska.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us only.

Priest B. Ketliński.

Jan Milewski.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  853.88 KB

Jan Milewski.jpg

dswitaj1

Post Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:45 am      Post subject: Russian Translation

Hello Marcel.
Attached is the death record of Pelagia Kulas.
Thank you !!

Kulas, Pelagia death Mysz cr.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  280.76 KB

Kulas, Pelagia death Mysz cr.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:24 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hello Marcel.
Attached is the death record of Pelagia Kulas.
Thank you !!

Nr 48
Myszyniec Stary

It happened in Myszyniec, on January 22nd/February 4th 1911, at 11 a.m.
Appeared: Paweł Łukasik, 65 years old and Teofil Sobotka, 46 years old, farmers from the village of Myszyniec Stary, and they declared that yesterday, at 6 a.m., died, in the village of Myszyniec Stary: Pelagia Kulas, widow, 66 years old, daughter of the late parents: Jan Pieńkos and Ewa Pieńkos nee Pyśk, farmer, who was born in the village of Cyk and lived in the village of Myszyniec Stary.
After convinced myself about the death of Pelagia Kulas, this act was read to the illiterate declarants and was signed by Us.

Administrator of the parish of Myszyniec, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Fr. Karwacki.

dswitaj1

Post Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:43 pm      Post subject: Russian Translation

Hi Marcel.
Attached is the death record of Klara Mierzejewska.
Can you please translate,
Thank you !

Mierzejewska, Klara death Mysz cr.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  410.55 KB

Mierzejewska, Klara death Mysz cr.JPG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:31 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hi Marcel.
Attached is the death record of Klara Mierzejewska.
Can you please translate,
Thank you !

I am working on it.

MariannaW

Replies: 9

Post Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:17 pm      Post subject: Help with translation (FELIKS PAWLAK, Gostynin). Thank you

Please help with details of FHL copy of 1894 birth record for my ancestor, FELIKS PAWLAK, in Gostynin. I used reference guides and Cyrillic transliteration as best I was able.
Attached are Russian Polish birth record and abbreviated Polish birth record for Feliks , and 1891 RP birth record for his older brother, Stefan. Their older brother, Bronislaw, born 1888, (I can't find FHL birth record), emigrated from now suburb of Gostynin, Rataje , according to manifest, via Hamburg, where he reportedly worked in shipyards to earn money for passage, to Torrington, CT. He spoke German and Polish. Brothers Stefan and Feliks followed via Bremen pre-WWI , Stefan from Niskie, and Feliks reportedly using someone else's ticket as he is not on manifest of ship recorded in his naturalization. Feliks spoke Polish, Russian , and American English.
Please help with FELIKS' record --
1) age of his father Jozef --36 ?.
2) Jozef's occupation -- farmer ?, what class of farmer?
3) Mother Pelagia's age.--26 ?
4 ) Name and title of priest signing the document..
5) On STEFAN's record, translation of note in left hand margin.

I did notice that Stefan's mother and godmother had the same last name, Jagniotkowska, but I have not found any other family records via FHL. I do have a distant cousin Jagniotkowska match via Ancestry DNA, but we don't know how we are related.There was a Jan Pawlak in Gostynin birth records of the time, but can't make a connection. I have started to search for Jagniotkowskas in Gostynin indexes. There were said to be sisters of Stefan according to his obit.

Thank you for your help. I am sharing my research with cousins in Torrington, CT.
MariannaW

657c86e5-5a0f-462a-bbca-5faa6f0a7fed~2.jpg
 Description:
Stefan 1891 birth in Gostynin # 355.
 Filesize:  848.72 KB

657c86e5-5a0f-462a-bbca-5faa6f0a7fed~2.jpg

Feliks Pawlak birth certificate abridged version.jpg
 Description:
Dated 1958, to obtain U.S. Social Security.
 Filesize:  298.94 KB

Feliks Pawlak birth certificate abridged version.jpg

record-image_(1)~2.jpg
 Description:
Feliks birth 1894 # 154 , in Gostynin.
 Filesize:  737.8 KB

record-image_(1)~2.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 234, 235, 236 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 235 of 338

Jump to: