PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 244, 245, 246 ... 337, 338, 339  Next
Author

Replies: 447

Post Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:10 pm      Post subject: ORASKOWICZ Fajbuś D1889 Wyszkow

Is it indicated where he is originally from and what his parents' names are?
THANKS
ZACK

ORASKOWICZ.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  748.04 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

ORASKOWICZ.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4190

Post Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:47 am      Post subject: Re: Telsiai Parish 1857 Marriage

David2019 wrote:
Hi,

Could you assist me with the finer Giedwillo family details (names, village etc.) of this 1857 Telsiai (Lithuania) parish marriage record.

Thanks,

Dave

Giedwiłło with Borzkiewicz

It happened on February 18th 1857 in romancatholic parish church in Telsiai.
Priest Justus Gabalewski.
After the three banns of marriage, announced in front of the people, on: February 3rd, 10th and 17th of the current year.

Dworianin* Serafin Giedwiłło, a single man, 19 years old, from the village of Gowbieliow, parishioner of Žarėnai with Urszula Bortkiewicz, a miss, 19 years old, parishioner of Telsiai.

After no obstacles to this marriage were found and after mutual consent expressed with external signs by both parties.

SThe son of dworianie*: Euzebiusz and Eleonora nee Ukryn, legal spouses Giedwiłło with the daughter of the peasants: Kazimierz and Katarzyna nee Relik???, legal spouses Bartkiewicz.

This marriage was solemny blessed in the presence of the faithful witnesses: Feliks Kaupowicz?, Heronim Pr....(can't read) and Konstanty Bryczka and others.

*dworianin (dworianie; plural form): middle class nobility

PAYPAL: [email protected]
treich

Replies: 167

Post Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:00 pm      Post subject: Translation

Please translate this death record for Adam Ziesmer.

https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=20&zs=0393d&sy=1903&kt=3&plik=086-088.jpg#zoom=1.5&x=389&y=3082

Untitled.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  254.98 KB

Untitled.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:53 pm      Post subject: Re: ORASKOWICZ Fajbuś D1889 Wyszkow

zack wrote:
Is it indicated where he is originally from and what his parents' names are?
THANKS
ZACK

Born and lived in the village of Sokołowo, son of Moszek and Frymeta.

Last edited by marcelproust on Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:01 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation

treich wrote:
Please translate this death record for Adam Ziesmer.

https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=20&zs=0393d&sy=1903&kt=3&plik=086-088.jpg#zoom=1.5&x=389&y=3082

Nr 88
Ozorkowo, the commune of Czermin

It happened in Rypin, on May 30th/June 12th 1903, at noon.
Appeared: Gustaw Ziesmer, farmer from Ozorkowo, 39 years old and Karol Ziesmer, farmer from Michałki, 37 years old and they declared, that today, at 4 a.m., died in Ozorkowo: Adam Ziesmer, farmer, son of Jakub and Luiza nee Jerke, the late spouses Ziesmer. He was born in Prussia and lived in Ozorkowo. he was 73 years old and left his widowed wife Ludwika nee Lange.
After convinced myself about the death of Adam Ziesmer this act was read to the declarants and due to their illiteracy it was signed by Us only.

Pastor R. Gundlach.

treich

Post Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:29 pm      Post subject: Translation

Please translate the death record for Catherine Ziesmer born Schiemann.

https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=20&zs=0393d&sy=1885&kt=3&plik=021-024.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0

Untitled.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  226.05 KB

Untitled.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:15 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation

treich wrote:
Please translate the death record for Catherine Ziesmer born Schiemann.

https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=20&zs=0393d&sy=1885&kt=3&plik=021-024.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0

Nr 21
Ozorkowo
Ciesmer Katarzyna nee Szyman

It happened in the village of Michałki, on December 31st 1884/January 12th 1885, at 8 a.m.
Appeared: Adam Dembski, 50 years old and Marcin Wietrzyk, 56 years old, peasants, who live in Ozorkowo and they declared, that today, at 3 a.m., died in Ozorkowo: Ciesmer Katarzyna nee Szyman, 56 years old. She was born in Kretki Duże, daughter of the late spouses Szyman: Fridrich and Eliza nee Grapatyn. She left her widowed husband: Adam Ciesmer, peasant, who lives in Ozorkowo, and four children: Gustaw, Karol, Rozalia and Karolina.
After convinced myself aobut the death of Katarzyna Ciesmer this act was read to the illiterate declarants and was signed by Us.

Pastor Kattein.

Last edited by marcelproust on Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
treich

Post Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:19 am      Post subject: Adam Ziesmer

I am trying to track down Adam's Ziesmer's birthplace. I have collected three choices from his marriage records. His death record just listed his birthplace as Prussia.

The three clips are in the order of his marriages. The first is from 1856 in Strasburg. The second from 1885 and the third from 1893 are from his marriages in Michalki.

Can the place names please be translated?

Untitled.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  72.8 KB

Untitled.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:05 pm      Post subject: Re: Adam Ziesmer

treich wrote:
I am trying to track down Adam's Ziesmer's birthplace. I have collected three choices from his marriage records. His death record just listed his birthplace as Prussia.

The three clips are in the order of his marriages. The first is from 1856 in Strasburg. The second from 1885 and the third from 1893 are from his marriages in Michalki.

Can the place names please be translated?

Please upload entire photos, not clippings.

treich

Post Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:41 pm      Post subject: Adam Ziesmer

The first marriage record is in German. I can post a copy if it helps.

Will links to the marriage entries work?
https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=20&zs=0393d&sy=1885&kt=2&plik=018.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0
https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=20&zs=0393d&sy=1893&kt=2&plik=026.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0

Screenshot 2021-01-31 104210.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  283.17 KB

Screenshot 2021-01-31 104210.png

Last edited by treich on Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
trinkelson

Replies: 44

Post Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:32 pm      Post subject: Russian record translation help

Hello

I would appreciate assistance in translating the attached marriage record in Russian. The full image of Record No 14 can be found at https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/54/743/0/6.1/83/skan/full/EEfdJNM9F9kt4l-9LFP65A

Thank you

PakulaStanislausPrzygonskaMariannaM1882DobraCrop.png
 Description:
Record number 14 cropped
 Filesize:  986.62 KB

PakulaStanislausPrzygonskaMariannaM1882DobraCrop.png

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:18 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian record translation help

trinkelson wrote:
Hello

I would appreciate assistance in translating the attached marriage record in Russian. The full image of Record No 14 can be found at https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/54/743/0/6.1/83/skan/full/EEfdJNM9F9kt4l-9LFP65A

Thank you

I am working on it.

Bernhard31700

Replies: 52

Post Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:42 pm      Post subject:

Greetings Mister Proust,

Thank you for the information about Saint Matrona. You are right !!

Could you please help us and translate the wedding certificate of two persons of our family ?

Many thanks in advance
Best regards
Bernhard

Michal Kopacki Marcjanna Wdowczyk Wedding 1887 Sokolnoki.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.94 MB

Michal Kopacki Marcjanna Wdowczyk  Wedding 1887 Sokolnoki.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:27 pm      Post subject:

Bernhard31700 wrote:
Greetings Mister Proust,

Thank you for the information about Saint Matrona. You are right !!

Could you please help us and translate the wedding certificate of two persons of our family ?

Many thanks in advance
Best regards
Bernhard

Ochędzyn

It happened in the village of Sokolniki, on February 3rd/15th 1887, at 10 a.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Józef Wojcik, 30 years old and Jan Koss, 27 years old, both farmers living in the village of Ochędzyn, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Michał Kopacki, a single man, 18 years old, son of the spouses: Antoni Kopacki and Franciszka kopacka nee Gancowska, farmers living in the village of Tyble, who was born and lives at his parents' in Tyble

and

Marcjanna Wdowczyk, a miss, 21 years old, daughter of the lae spouses: Kajetan Wdowczyk and Marianna Wdowczyk nee Olek, farmers, who lived in the village of Ochędzyn, who was born and lives at her stepfather's in the village of Ochędzyn.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the parich church in Sokolniki, on: January 18th/30th, January 25th/February 6th and February 1st/13th of the current year.

Groom's parents, present at writing this marriage act, gave the oral permition for this marriage.
Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.

This act was read to the illiterate present and was signed by Us only.

Priest Pustoski, parson of the Sokolniki parish.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:53 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian record translation help

trinkelson wrote:
Hello

Thank you

Nr 14
Dobra

It happened in Dobra, on April 21st/May 3rd 1882, at 2 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Antoni Albertowski, 45 years old and Ignacy Borycki, 60 years old, both daylaborers living in Dobra, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Stanisław Pakuła, a single man, worker, who was born in the folwark* of Grąbków, located in the parish of Malanów, son of the late spouses: Jan Pakuła and Marianna pakuła nee Kończak, 31 years old

and

Marianna Frątczak, widow after the late Andrzej Frątczak, who died in Dobra, on May 3rd/15th 1881. She was born in Dobra and lives at her parents' in Dobra, located in the parish of Dobra, daughter of the spouses: Michał Przygoński and Ludwika Przygońska nee Moniak, farmers, 23 years old.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the parish churches of Dobra and malanów, on: April 4th/16th, April 11th/23rd and April 18th/30th of the current year.

Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.

This act was read to the illiterate parties and the witnesses and was signed by Us.

Priest Kozłowski.

*folwark: manor, a serfdom based large-scale farm and agricultural enterprise.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 244, 245, 246 ... 337, 338, 339  Next Page 245 of 339

Jump to: