PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 246, 247, 248 ... 337, 338, 339  Next
Author

Replies: 6

Post Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:10 am      Post subject: Russian Translation

Please, I would like a translation of the marriage record below. It was in the parish of Dłutowo in the year of 1882 between Teofil Niechłyński and Antonina Drzymalska.It is the record number 21.
https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0645d&sy=1882&kt=2&plik=21-23.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0

[email protected]

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:46 pm      Post subject: Name Translation

Thank you kindly for the advice, this is my first post. The records are from Tovtry Ukraine (Chernivitsi region) then part of Romania. They are Orthadox church records from 1840-1895. I have added an example of an entire page. My family was in house 208.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4195

Post Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:41 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

Eduardo Mokwa Glaner wrote:
Please, I would like a translation of the marriage record below. It was in the parish of Dłutowo in the year of 1882 between Teofil Niechłyński and Antonina Drzymalska.It is the record number 21.
https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0645d&sy=1882&kt=2&plik=21-23.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0

Dłutowo

It happened in the village of Dłutowo, on September 5th/17th 1882, at 6 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Teofil Liberadzki, partial owner of the landed property, from the village of Marszewnica, 28 years old and Feliks Sułkowski, shoemaker, from the village of Dłutowo, 30 years old, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Teofil Niechłyński, a single man, daylaborer, living in the village of Dłutowo, son of spouses: Lewek Niechłyński and Dwojra Niechłyńska, who was born in Kuczbork, 21 years old

and

Antonina Drzymalska, 22 years old, a miss, daylaborer, who was born in the village of Dłutowo, living at her mother's, who is a daylaborer and lives in Dłutowo, daughter of Marianna Drzymalska, unnmarried daylaborer from Dłutowo.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced on Sundays in the parish church od Dłutowo, on: August 22nd/September 3rd, August 28th*/September 10th and September 5th/17th of the current year.

Bride's mother, present at writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.

Religious marriage ceremony was performed by the priest Józef Grączewski, parish-priest of the parish of Dłutowo.

This act was read to the present and was signed by Us and them.

Priest Józef Grączewski, parish-priest of the parish of Dłutowo, serving as Civil Registrar.

Teofil Liberadzki
Feliks Sułkowski.

*August 28th: priest made a mistake. It should be: August 29th

PAYPAL: [email protected]
David2019

Replies: 35

Post Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:02 pm      Post subject: 1857 Kaltinenai Parish (Lithuania) Marriage

Can you please tell me if this record provides any insights into the groom's parents?

Thanks,

Dave

K Marriage 1857 #34 Ignacy peasant 60 widower & Franciszka (Jakubowska) 40, .png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.42 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

K Marriage 1857 #34 Ignacy peasant 60 widower & Franciszka (Jakubowska) 40, .png

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:28 am      Post subject: Re: 1857 Kaltinenai Parish (Lithuania) Marriage

David2019 wrote:
Can you please tell me if this record provides any insights into the groom's parents?

Thanks,

Dave

The only information about the groom's parents is: son of legal spouses, peasants, Jews.

bigmakusa

Replies: 45

Post Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:24 pm      Post subject: Request for Translation - Russian birth records

Could you please translate these two birth records (No's.140 and 288) from the Zagorow parish written in Russian?

1880 Augustynow Zagorow No. 288).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.03 MB

1880 Augustynow Zagorow No. 288).jpg

1883 Augustynow Zagorow No. 140).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.05 MB

1883 Augustynow Zagorow No. 140).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:15 pm      Post subject: Re: Request for Translation - Russian birth records

bigmakusa wrote:
Could you please translate these two birth records (No's.140 and 288) from the Zagorow parish written in Russian?

I am working on it.

Henry Soszynski

Replies: 96

Post Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:09 am      Post subject: Birth Date Request

Greetings to marcelproust,
Would it be possible to provide the date of birth and the date of Baptism. A full translation is not required at this stage.
Thanking you in anticipation,
Cheers,
Henry

Record284-Birth1895.jpg
 Description:
Birth 1895 in Wola Solecka
 Filesize:  707.54 KB

Record284-Birth1895.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:48 am      Post subject: Re: Birth Date Request

Henry Soszynski wrote:
Would it be possible to provide the date of birth and the date of Baptism. A full translation is not required at this stage.
Cheers,
Henry

December 7th/19th 1895, at 8 a.m.

Henry Soszynski

Replies: 96

Post Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:05 am      Post subject: Re: Birth Date Request

marcelproust wrote:
Henry Soszynski wrote:
Cheers,
Henry

December 7th/19th 1895, at 8 a.m.

Thank you, much appreciated.
Cheers,
Henry
jkayiv

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:36 pm      Post subject:

Hello marcelproust,

Would you be able to translate, or at least get the important information from these documents?

#32 here: https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=15&zs=0558d&sy=3505&kt=1&plik=032-033.jpg
# 210 here: https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=15&zs=0558d&sy=2510&kt=1&plik=207-210.jpg0
# 5 here: https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=15&zs=0558d&sy=2510&kt=2&plik=003-006.jpg

Thanks.
jajan

Replies: 71

Post Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:57 pm      Post subject: One more Birth record from Wizajny parsih, Suwalki

Hi Marcel.

I have another Birth record, if you could please translate it for me. Not sure of the first name for this one:

#113 Rydzewski Birth Wizajny Parish, Suwalki 1869: https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/63/169/0/1/90/skan/full/7AUijAJYwvt6MSYUeWmy1Q

Thank-You!

jajan

31- Rydzewski Bir 1869.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  752.72 KB

31- Rydzewski Bir 1869.jpg

lindqm2

Replies: 58

Post Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:31 am      Post subject: Kozłowski Wawrzyniec i Marianna Sikorska KUCHARY KOŚCIELNE

Translation request please. I received the marriage record of my 3rd great grandparents in 1879 in Kuchary Koscielne from the Archives in Włocławek today.
Groom: Wawrzyniec Kozłowski and Bride: Marianna Sikorska.

I have found out Wawrzyn's parents (Hilary Kozłowski and Jozefa Nalewaj) from DNA matches and Wawrzyn's baptism, but I do not know who Marianna Sikorka's parents are.

Thank you so much in advance! Very Happy

Kozłowski Wawrzyniec i Marianna Sikorska MATR 1879 KUCHARY KOŚCIELNE.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.99 MB

Kozłowski Wawrzyniec i Marianna Sikorska   MATR 1879  KUCHARY KOŚCIELNE.jpg

Paul Redgate

Replies: 7

Post Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:11 am      Post subject: 118. jpg

I would be grateful for a Translation.

There were quite a number of my Relatives working in the Kingdom of Poland and Imperial Russia in the 19th Century.

Henry Redgate's signature evidences that he is probably British, and born in 1827. If he is this Henry then he would have been 44years of age when his son was born.

This is the first Record I have found of Henry in Poland, although I know he was there, with his Father, Thomas, and siblings.
Paul Redgate

Replies: 7

Post Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:13 am      Post subject: Henry Redgate

118.jpg
Description:
Filesize: 1.16 MB
Viewed: 0 Time(s)

118.jpg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 246, 247, 248 ... 337, 338, 339  Next Page 247 of 339

Jump to: