PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 248, 249, 250 ... 337, 338, 339  Next
Author

Replies: 45

Post Posted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:27 pm      Post subject: Request for translation of Russian marriage record

Could you please translate this 1882 Russian marriage record from Ladek parish. No. 26?

1882 marriage Ladek No. 26.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  887.25 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

1882 marriage Ladek No. 26.jpg

introibo
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 52

Post Posted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:29 pm      Post subject: Piotr Urbanski

I'd like to make sure this is the right death record...Piotr Urbanski...1896..Lekowo parish. (Any details about wife, who I think died the same year...wife was Marianna Ostrowska...)Thanks.

deathpiotrurbanski.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  821.74 KB

deathpiotrurbanski.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4195

Post Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:51 pm      Post subject: Re: Piotr Urbanski

introibo wrote:
I'd like to make sure this is the right death record...Piotr Urbanski...1896..Lekowo parish. (Any details about wife, who I think died the same year...wife was Marianna Ostrowska...)Thanks.

Lekowo
Nr 46

It happened in the village of Lekowo, on May 24th/June 5th 1896, at 8 a.m.
Appeared: Jan Kamieński, 40 years old and Franciszek Dombrowski, 45 years old, both servants living in Lekowo and they declared Us, that yesterday, at 6 a.m., died in Lekowo: Piotr Urbański, one year old, son of Józef and the late Julia nee Kamieńska, who was born and lived at his parents' in Lekowo.
After convinced myself about the death of Piotr Urbański this act was read to the illiterate declarants and was signed by Us only.

Administrator of the Lekowo parish, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Hipolit Sobolewski.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:46 pm      Post subject: Re: Request for translation of Russian marriage record

bigmakusa wrote:
Could you please translate this 1882 Russian marriage record from Ladek parish. No. 26?

Nr 26
Ląd

Ignacy and Franciszka

It happened Lądek, on September 18th 1882, at 11 a.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Ignacy Wiechciński, 30 years old and Marcin Kulczeski, 35 years old, both living Ląd, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Ignacy Kaszniak, a single man, reserve soldier, 26 years old, who was born in Policko, son of the late farmers: Jan and Urszula nee Malecka, spouses Kaszniak, farmers

and

Franciszka Wojtczak, a miss, 18 years old, who was born in Parsk, daughter of Jan and Salomea nee Bartczak, spouses Wojtczak.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the parish churches of Ląd and Ciążeń, on: September 3rd, 10th and 17th of the current year.

There were no objections for this marriage.
Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.

Newlyweds' parents gave permission for this marriage.

This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, who were all illiterate and was signed by Us only.

Priest Kegel.

Henry Soszynski

Replies: 96

Post Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:49 am      Post subject: Translation Request

If possible, can both requests be fulfilled

For Ignacy Lasota, I would like just his date and place of death. I only have the year.

For his wife Katarzyna Lasota née Gozdur, I would like just her date and place of death, but only if her parents are
Franciszek Gozdur and Marianna Mroczkowska. I thought I recognized that last surname in the record but that's about it.

Many thanks,
Henry

KatarzynaLasota-03.jpg
 Description:
Katarzyna Lasota née Gozdur
 Filesize:  450.2 KB

KatarzynaLasota-03.jpg

IgnacyLasota-02.jpg
 Description:
Ignacy Lasota 1839-1875
 Filesize:  461.36 KB

IgnacyLasota-02.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:49 am      Post subject: Re: Translation Request

Henry Soszynski wrote:
If possible, can both requests be fulfilled

For Ignacy Lasota, I would like just his date and place of death. I only have the year.

For his wife Katarzyna Lasota née Gozdur, I would like just her date and place of death, but only if her parents are
Franciszek Gozdur and Marianna Mroczkowska. I thought I recognized that last surname in the record but that's about it.

Many thanks,
Henry

Nr 30
Wola Solecka
Katarzyna Loasota

It happened in Solec, on March 20th/April 1st 1876, at 10 a.m.
Appeared: Wincenty Gozdur, 33 years old and Szymon Figura, 35 years old, both peasants, who live in the village of Wola Solecka and they declared on March 18th/30th of the current year, at 3 a.m., died: Katarzyna Lasota, 5 weeks old, daughter of Marcin and Franciszka nee Mroczkowska.
After convinced myself about the death of Katarzyna Lasota this act was read to the illiterate declarants and was signed by Us only.

Priest: Gordon.

-------------

Nr 41
Wola Solecka
Ignacy Loasota

It happened in Solec, on April 4th/16th 1875, at 7 a.m.
Appeared: Tomasz Gozdur, 30 years old and Wawrzyniec Krupa, 45 years old, both peasants, who live in the village of Wola Solecka and they declared on April 2nd/14th of the current year, at 12 o'clock at noon., died in Wola Solecka: Ignacy Lasota, peasant, 36 years old, son of Wojciech and Katarzyna, spouses Lasota and he left his widowed wife: Katarzyna nee Gozdur, who lives in Wola Solecka.
After convinced myself about the death of Ignacy Lasota this act was read to the illiterate declarants and was signed by Us only.

Priest's signature.

TedMack

Replies: 480

Post Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:26 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day

I have the attached Marriage record for Walenty Kordylas in 1889 for translation please.

G'day Marcel

Have you had a chance to look at this one yet from Wednesday 24/02/2021? There are actually two outstanding from that day.

Marriage Wiktoria Kordylas - record 29 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.22 MB

Marriage Wiktoria Kordylas - record 29 (2).jpg

Marriage Record Walenty Kordylas - record 10 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  932.3 KB

Marriage Record Walenty Kordylas - record 10 (2).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:58 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Records Translations

marierpk wrote:
I have attached three documents written in Russian. I am asking for help in understanding them.

For the first document (3-1-21 NT birth 1903), would you please translate the name of the godmother, circled in red?

For the second document (3-1-21 NT birth 1890), the format has me confused. May I please have it translated?

The third document (2-15-21 Ziez death 1906-1) is, I believe, the death record for Kazimir Poznanski, but I can't understand the handwriting. May I please have it translated?

Thank you for all your help!

Marie

Godmother's name: Tekla

1906 death record:

First column:

Poznański

Second column: 3

Third column: 13

Forth column: A young man named Kazimierz died in the Tereliszki landed estate, on June 3rd 1906. The cause of death was typhus fever. He was fortified with the rites of the Church.

Fifth column: Son of Troki townspeople: Ignacy Poznański and Waleria Poznańska nee Monkiewicz, legal spouses. Died at the age of 13, in the parish of Žiežmariai (in polish: Żyżmory).

Sixth column: His body was buried by relatives at the Władykiszki Cemetery.

On February 16th, in the year of 1890, in the Nowe Troki romancatholic parish church, a child was baptised by the name: Józef, by the priest Edward Nietkiewicz, vicar of the local church, with all the religious rites.

Son of peasant of Jewie (in english: Vievis) district: unmarried Urszula Poznańska. He was born on February 16th of the current year, in the village of Smierdola, in the local parish.

Godparents: Antoni Gil and Michalina Poznańska, wife of Antoni.

your_parades

Replies: 12

Post Posted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:50 pm      Post subject: Translation Request: Birth Record

Hello,

In the course of my research I've come across a document that appears to be the birth record of my great-grandmother, Otylia Frankiewicz, born 1900 in Lodz. The only things I can pull out of the document are a few names: hers, and Palinskiej, both of which are family names. I am not sure this is her record, as we are not certain whether her maiden name was Palinska or Frankiewicz, although we are certain it is one of the two - it would be great if this were the match.

The record is number 328 on the left side of the page here: https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1564d&sy=1900&kt=1&plik=327-330.jpg#zoom=1&x=126&y=1435

I would also be very keen to understand the name mentioned, as I can't read it clearly, and the nature of the relationship (marriage?) in the modern addendum.

Thank you!
Tara
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:46 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation Request: Birth Record

your_parades wrote:
Hello,

In the course of my research I've come across a document that appears to be the birth record of my great-grandmother, Otylia Frankiewicz, born 1900 in Lodz. The only things I can pull out of the document are a few names: hers, and Palinskiej, both of which are family names. I am not sure this is her record, as we are not certain whether her maiden name was Palinska or Frankiewicz, although we are certain it is one of the two - it would be great if this were the match.

The record is number 328 on the left side of the page here: https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1564d&sy=1900&kt=1&plik=327-330.jpg#zoom=1&x=126&y=1435

I would also be very keen to understand the name mentioned, as I can't read it clearly, and the nature of the relationship (marriage?) in the modern addendum.

Thank you!
Tara

The baptism record is written in russian. Left margin note is written in polish.

Dąbrówka

It happened in Chojny, on 16th/29th May 1900, at 9 a.m.
Appeared Julian Frankiewicz, daylaborer living in Dąbrówka, 39 years old, in the presence of the witnesses: Michał Motylki and Antoni Cywiński, daylaborer from Dąbrówka, both of age and presented Us a female infant child, informing that the child was born in Dąbrówka, on May 11th/24th of the current year, at 10 p.m., of his legal wife Teofila nee Palińska, 35 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Otylia and the godparents were:: Michał Motylski and Magdalena Walczyńska.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who were all illiterate and it was signed by Us only.

Signature of the parish-priest of the Chojny parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

LEFT MARGIN NOTE: Otylia Frankiewicz got married in the Registry Office of Łódź-Śródmieście on January 19th 1948. Marriage act number 197/198.
Note made in Łódź, on March 20th 1950.
Rubber Stamp: Registry Office Deputy: Marian Mater.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:13 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
TedMack wrote:
G'day

I have the attached Marriage record for Walenty Kordylas in 1889 for translation please.

G'day Marcel

Have you had a chance to look at this one yet from Wednesday 24/02/2021? There are actually two outstanding from that day.

Dobrzec Mały

It happened in the village of Dobrzec, on July 8th/20th, 1873, at 9 a.m.
We make it known, that in the presence of Ignacy Pędzyński, brewer, 40 years old and Feliks Burkert, mason, 30 years old, both from Dobrzec Mały, a religious marriage was concluded today, between:

Marcin Słomiany, daylaborer, 60 years old, widower, after the late Salomea Słomiana, who died in Dobrzec Mały, on June 11th/23rd of the current year. Son of the late spouses, farmers: Kazimierz Słomiany and Katarzyna Słomiana of unknown maiden name. He was born in the village of Szczury, located in The Grand Duchy of Posen and lives in Dobrzec Mały

and

Wiktoria Kordelasińska, a miss, 38 years old, daughter of the late parents, blacksmiths: Walenty Kordelasiński and Marianna Kordelasińska of unknown maiden name. She was born in the village of Turek, located in the Grand Duchy of Posen and lives in Dobrzec Mały.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the local parish church, on: June 24th/July 6th, July1st/13th and July 8th/20th of the current year.

Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony was preceded by the priest Piotr Falkiewicz, the local parish-priest.
This act was read and signed by Us only, due to the illiteracy of the newlyweds and the witnesses.

Parish-priest of the Dobrzec parish, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Piotr Falkiewicz.

introibo
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:12 am      Post subject: ages of brides #1

Hi, just a fairly quick request, I think? I'd like to know the bride's age on this document,Marianna Komorowska. Thanks. No other translation is needed. Thanks. Another one to follow.

marriagemariannakomorowska1879.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  545.68 KB

marriagemariannakomorowska1879.jpg

Last edited by introibo on Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:00 am; edited 2 times in total
introibo
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:14 am      Post subject: Bride's age #2

And another, age only. Aniela Komorowska. Thanks.

marriageanielakomorowska1883.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  727.5 KB

marriageanielakomorowska1883.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:15 am      Post subject: Re: ages of brides #1

introibo wrote:
Hi, just a fairly quick request, I think? I'd like to know the bride's age on this document,Marianna Komorowska. Thanks. No other translation is needed. Thanks. Another one to follow.

19 years old.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:16 am      Post subject: Re: Bride's age #2

introibo wrote:
And another, age only. Aniela Komorowska. Thanks.

17 years old.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 248, 249, 250 ... 337, 338, 339  Next Page 249 of 339

Jump to: