PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 250, 251, 252 ... 337, 338, 339  Next
Author

Replies: 52

Post Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:19 pm      Post subject:

Many thanks M. Proust !

This translation gives us some more interesting information !

Best regards
Bernhard
Bernhard31700

Post Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:54 pm      Post subject:

hello M. Proust,

In your last translation, you found a godmother Balbina Kalucka....

Can you please translate this act ?

Many thanks in advance, you are helping us a lot tonight !

Bernhard

Balbina Kalucka Zbelutka 1886 act 28.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  185.95 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Balbina Kalucka Zbelutka 1886 act 28.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4195

Post Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:50 am      Post subject:

Bernhard31700 wrote:
hello M. Proust,

In your last translation, you found a godmother Balbina Kalucka....

Can you please translate this act ?

Many thanks in advance, you are helping us a lot tonight !

Bernhard

Sadków

Kałucka Balbina

It happened in the village of Zbelutka, on April 12th/May 2nd, 1886, at 1 p.m.
Appeared Kałucki Franciszek, blacksmith, living in the village of Sadków, 41 years old, in the presence of Serwata Paweł, 34 years old and Danek Antoni, 58 years old, peasants living in Sadków, and presented Us a female infant child, informing that the child was born today in Sadków, at 6 a.m., of his legal wife: Marianna nee Buklewska, 35 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Maksymilian Pinakiewicz, the local parish administrator, the child was given the name: Balbina and the godparents were: Serwata Kacper and Masternak Marianna.

This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who were all illiterate and it was signed by Us only.

Priest Maksymilian Pinakiewicz, serving as Civil Registrar.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
Bernhard31700

Post Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:11 pm      Post subject:

Hello M. Proust,

Excellent ! We found a new family member !!
Many thanks !

In a previous translation last Friday, you wrote: """Godparents: Józef Stasiakowicz? and Aniela Ostan?"""

Could the names be: Stasielowicz/Stasilowicz and Ostap ???....(Don't force... Very Happy )

Best regards
Bernhard
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:55 am      Post subject:

Bernhard31700 wrote:
Hello M. Proust,

Excellent ! We found a new family member !!
Many thanks !

In a previous translation last Friday, you wrote: """Godparents: Józef Stasiakowicz? and Aniela Ostan?"""

Could the names be: Stasielowicz/Stasilowicz and Ostap ???....(Don't force... Very Happy )

Best regards
Bernhard

Since I was not sure then, i wrote the names with question marks. Now I see: Stasialowicz and Ostap.

your_parades

Replies: 12

Post Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:23 pm      Post subject:

Finding this forum has been so amazing - thanks to the translators for your help!
I'm trying to use Genetka to trace my family, and I'm having some trouble assessing the records of my ancestor Andrzej Frankiewicz. Can you help with the translation of his death record? Key are places, family names, and dates; number 263 here.

https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1564d&sy=1897&kt=3&plik=259-264.jpg#zoom=1&x=2379&y=1105

There is an additional marriage record which I will post in the Polish language forum. Thank you so much!
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:06 am      Post subject:

your_parades wrote:
Finding this forum has been so amazing - thanks to the translators for your help!
I'm trying to use Genetka to trace my family, and I'm having some trouble assessing the records of my ancestor Andrzej Frankiewicz. Can you help with the translation of his death record? Key are places, family names, and dates; number 263 here.

https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1564d&sy=1897&kt=3&plik=259-264.jpg#zoom=1&x=2379&y=1105

There is an additional marriage record which I will post in the Polish language forum. Thank you so much!

Nr 263
Nowe Chojny

It happened in Chojny, on October 20th/November 1st, 1897, at 5 p.m.
Appeared the witnesses: Szczepan Smug and Jan Chodkiewicz, daylaborers from Nowe Chojny, both of age, and they informed, that on October 18th/30th of the current year, at 11 p.m., died in Nowe Chojny: Andrzej Frankiewicz, daylaborer, 66 years old, who was born in the village of Wiaderno, located in the county of Piotrków, son of spouses Frankiewicz: Jan and Klara and left his widowed wife Matylda nee Michalska.
After convinced myself about the death of Andrzej Frankiewicz this act was read to the illiterate witnesses and was signed by Us only.
Priest's signature.

bigmakusa

Replies: 45

Post Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:39 pm      Post subject: Request for Translation - Russian marriage record

Could you please translate the attached 1882 marriage record from the Ciazen parish, No. 27? It spans two pages.

1882 Ciazen parish marriage No. 27b.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.12 MB

1882 Ciazen parish marriage No. 27b.jpg

1882 Ciazen parish marriage No. 27a.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  845.09 KB

1882 Ciazen parish marriage No. 27a.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:54 pm      Post subject: Re: Request for Translation - Russian marriage record

bigmakusa wrote:
Could you please translate the attached 1882 marriage record from the Ciazen parish, No. 27? It spans two pages.

I am working on it.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:14 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day

I have the attached Marriage record for Walenty Kordylas in 1889 for translation please.

village Dębsko
Kordylas Walenty with Wesołowska Antonina, a miss.

It happened in the village of Lisków, on January 22nd/February 3rd, 1889, at 3 p.m.

We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Adam Jasiński, 43 years old and Antoni Wieczorek, 80 years old, both farmers from Dębsko, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Walenty Kordylas, widower after the late Józefa nee Kuźbik, who died in Dębsko, on December 2nd of the previous year, worker, living in Dębsko, who was born in Borkowo (nowadays name: Borków), located in the parish of Borkowo (nowadays Borków), 60 years old, son of Ludwik Kordylas and Zofia nee Giżak, the late workers, who lived in Piwonice, located in the parish of Dobrzec

and

Antonina Wesołowska, a miss, servant living in Dębsko, who was born in Lisków, 37 years old, daughter of Walenty Wesołowski, blacksmith and Anna nee Szodkowska, the late spouses, who lived in Lisków.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the parish of Lisków, on: January 20th, January 27th and February 3rd of the current year.

Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
This act was read and signed by Us. the newlyweds and the witnesses were illiterate.

Priest hieronim Romanowicz.

your_parades

Replies: 12

Post Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:16 pm      Post subject:

Thanks again, MarcelProust! I am getting better at deciphering the Polish, but the Russian is still beyond me. Would you be so kind to translate:
- the baptismal/birth record for Franciszek Xawier Palinski, #588 https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1748d&sy=1890&kt=1&plik=587-590.jpg#zoom=1&x=325&y=1047

- what I believe to be the marriage record for his parents, Julian and Romana, #46 https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1748d&sy=1860&kt=1&plik=112-117.jpg#zoom=1&x=101&y=1809

Thank you so much!
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:29 am      Post subject:

your_parades wrote:
Thanks again, MarcelProust! I am getting better at deciphering the Polish, but the Russian is still beyond me. Would you be so kind to translate:
- the baptismal/birth record for Franciszek Xawier Palinski, #588 https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1748d&sy=1890&kt=1&plik=587-590.jpg#zoom=1&x=325&y=1047

- what I believe to be the marriage record for his parents, Julian and Romana, #46 https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1748d&sy=1860&kt=1&plik=112-117.jpg#zoom=1&x=101&y=1809

Thank you so much!

I am working on it.

Henry Soszynski

Replies: 96

Post Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:28 am      Post subject: Translation Request

Greetings,
For the attached record, I would like the date of birth and baptism only translated if possible.
Many thanks,
Henry

Birth 1914 Stanislaw Lasota-rec219.jpg
 Description:
Stanisław Lasota, son of Jan Lasota and Aniela Kowalczyk.
 Filesize:  595.12 KB

Birth 1914 Stanislaw Lasota-rec219.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:50 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation Request

Henry Soszynski wrote:
Greetings,
For the attached record, I would like the date of birth and baptism only translated if possible.
Many thanks,
Henry

Date of baptism: October 26th/November 8th, 1914.
Date of birth: October 25th/November 7th, 1914, at 6 a.m.

Last edited by marcelproust on Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
dswitaj1

Replies: 189

Post Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:00 pm      Post subject: Russian Translation

Hello Marcel.
Attached is the death record of Klara Mierzejewska.
Can you please translate.
Thank you very much !

Mierzejewska, Klara death Mysz cr.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  410.55 KB

Mierzejewska, Klara death Mysz cr.JPG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 250, 251, 252 ... 337, 338, 339  Next Page 251 of 339

Jump to: