PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 251, 252, 253 ... 337, 338, 339  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4195

Post Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:27 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hello Marcel.
Attached is the death record of Klara Mierzejewska.
Can you please translate.
Thank you very much !

Nr 242
Pełty

It happened in the settlement of Myszyniec, on July 24th, 1919, at 3 p.m.
Appeared: Franciszek Mierzejewski, 47 years old and Jan Pac, 62 years old, farmers from Pełty and they declared, that yesterday, at 10 p.m., died in Pełty: Klara Mierzejewska, widow, 77 years old, daughter of Mateusz and Marianna, spouses Tyc.
After convinced myself about the death of Klara Mierzejewska this act was read to the illiterate declarants and was signed by us.

Parish-priest of the Myszyniec parish, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Franciszek Kuligowski.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:28 pm      Post subject:

your_parades wrote:
Thanks again, MarcelProust! I am getting better at deciphering the Polish, but the Russian is still beyond me. Would you be so kind to translate:
- the baptismal/birth record for Franciszek Xawier Palinski, #588 https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1748d&sy=1890&kt=1&plik=587-590.jpg#zoom=1&x=325&y=1047

- what I believe to be the marriage record for his parents, Julian and Romana, #46 https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1748d&sy=1860&kt=1&plik=112-117.jpg#zoom=1&x=101&y=1809

Thank you so much!

Zgierz

It happened in the town of Zgierz, on November 4th/1th, 1890, at 3 p.m.
Appeared: Julian Paliński, clothier, 31 years old, living in Zgierz, in the presence of: Ludwik Szymczak and Jan Frankiewicz, clothiers, both of age, both from Zgierz, and presented Us a male infant child, who was born in Zgierz, on November 2nd/14th of the current year, at 6 a.m., of his legal wife: Romana nee Frankiewicz, 34 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the names: Franciszek Ksawery and the godparents were: Ludwik Szymczak and Antonina Bajerska.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who were all illiterate and it was signed by Us.

Priest Jan Rybiński.

_________

You gave the wrong link to the marriage act.

dswitaj1

Replies: 189

Post Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:49 am      Post subject: Russian Translation

Hello.
Attached is the death record of Leokadia.
A sister of my grandfather unknown until now.
Thank you !!

Switaj, Leokadia death cr.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  262.98 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Switaj, Leokadia death cr.JPG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:37 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hello.
Attached is the death record of Leokadia.
A sister of my grandfather unknown until now.
Thank you !!

Nr 141
Stary Myszyniec

It happened in the settlement of Myszyniec, on May 19th, 1923, at 11 a.m.
Appeared: Franciszek Jachimczyk, 60 years old and Stanisław Świtaj, 40 years old, both farmers living in Stary Myszyniec and they declared that yesterday, at 9 a.m., died in Stary Myszyniec: Leokadia Świtaj, one year old, who was born and lived at her parents' in Stary Myszyniec, daughter of Konstanty and Rozalia nee Janowska, spouses Świtaj, farmers.
After convinced myself about the death of Leokadia Świtaj this record was read to the illiterate declarants and was signed by Us only.

Parish-priest of the Myszyniec parish, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Fr. Kuligowski.

dswitaj1

Post Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:33 am      Post subject: Russian Translation

Hello.
Attached is the marriage record of Jan Switaj and Marinna Soliwoda.
When you have time can you please translate.

Jan and Marianna (Soliwoda) marriage cr.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  513.32 KB

Jan and Marianna (Soliwoda) marriage cr.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:50 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hello.
Attached is the marriage record of Jan Switaj and Marinna Soliwoda.
When you have time can you please translate.

Nr 24
Myszyniec Stary

It happened in Myszyniec, on January 27th/February 8th, 1898, at 5 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Ignacy Zieliński, 29 years old and Józef Drężek, 40 years old, farmers from the village of Myszyniec Stary, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Jan Świtaj, a single man, son of the late parents: August and Marianna nee Ropiak, spouses Świtaj, farmers, who was born and lives on the farm in the village of Myszyniec Stary, 25 years old

and

Marianna Soliwoda, a miss, daughter of Kazimierz and the late Anna nee Ścibek, spouses Soliwoda, farmers, who was born and lives at her father's in the village of Myszyniec Stary, 23 years old.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the local parish church, on: January 11th/23rd, January 18th/30th and January 25th/February 6th of the current year.

Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony was celebrated by the priest Stanisław Zybert, the local vicar.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, who were all illiterate and was signed by Us.

Administrator of the parish of Myszyniec, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Józef Ostromiecki.

EANWhitson
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 370

Post Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:38 pm      Post subject: Winnicki translation

Hi! I wonder if I could get a translation for this death record.

What I know is this is from 1893, Akt 89, Franciszek Winnicki. Parents are Andrzej and Krystyna. Parish is Żyrardów.

Thank you!

Winnicki, Franciszek, death 1893 so Andrzej.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  387.25 KB

Winnicki, Franciszek, death 1893 so Andrzej.jpg

herb43

Replies: 48

Post Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:46 pm      Post subject: Tujaka

Russian Marriage link for, Stanislaw & Franciszka Tujaka #16
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:939K-RD7B-2?i=405&cc=1867931&cat=268814
Marcel Proust, Please translate the above marriage document.
I sent this yesterday but I didn't see it posted, so I guess it didn't go through.
Thank you,much appreciation.
herb43
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:24 am      Post subject: Re: Winnicki translation

EANWhitson wrote:
Hi! I wonder if I could get a translation for this death record.

What I know is this is from 1893, Akt 89, Franciszek Winnicki. Parents are Andrzej and Krystyna. Parish is Żyrardów.

Thank you!

Mariampol

It happened in Żyrardów, on September 21st/October 3rd, 1893, at 11 a.m.
Appeared: Winnicki Józef and Gołwin Walenty, both of age, workers living in marianpol, and they declared that on September 19th/October 1sr of the current year, at 6 p.m., died in Mariampol: Winnicki Franciszek, married, worker, 64 years old, son of spouses: Andrzej Winnicki and Krystyna Winnicka. He was born in Brodowo, located in the county of Kutno and left his widowed wife Jadwiga nee Nowosielska.
After convinced myself about the death of Winnicki Franciszek this record was read to the illiterate declarants and was signed by Us.

Civil Registrar, rector of the romancatholic church, priest St. Kazański.

dswitaj1

Post Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:30 am      Post subject: Russian Translation

Hello.
Attached is the marriage record of Rozalia Switaj and Stanislaw Alaj.
Thank you !!!

Rozalia and Stanislaw Alaj marriage cr.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  308.98 KB

Rozalia and Stanislaw Alaj marriage cr.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:34 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hello.
Thank you !!!

I am working on it.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:50 pm      Post subject: Re: Request for Translation - Russian marriage record

bigmakusa wrote:
Could you please translate the attached 1882 marriage record from the Ciazen parish, No. 27? It spans two pages.

Policko

It happened in the village of Ciążeń, on November 3rd/15th, 1882, at 10 a.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Wojciech Kwiatkowski, 45 years old and Antoni Kwiatkowski, 40 years old, both farmers from Policko, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Andrzej Kasznia, a single man, servant, 24 years old, who was born in Rzgów, servant living in policko, son of the late Jan and living in Rzgów Urszula nee Malecka, spouses Kasznia

and

Marianna Kwiatkowska, a miss, 17 years old, who was born in Lądek, living at her parents' on the farm in Policko, daughter of spouses: Piotr Kwiatkowski and Józefa Kwiatkowska nee Krzyżańska.

Newlyweds both were romancatholics.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the local parish church, on: October 22nd, October 29th and November 5th of the current year.

there were bo objections for this marriage.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, who were all illiterate and was signed by Us only.

Priest Walenty Górecki, parish-priest of the Ciążeń parish.

your_parades

Replies: 12

Post Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:40 pm      Post subject:

marcelproust wrote:
your_parades wrote:
Thanks again, MarcelProust! I am getting better at deciphering the Polish, but the Russian is still beyond me. Would you be so kind to translate:
- the baptismal/birth record for Franciszek Xawier Palinski, #588 https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1748d&sy=1890&kt=1&plik=587-590.jpg#zoom=1&x=325&y=1047

- what I believe to be the marriage record for his parents, Julian and Romana, #46 https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1748d&sy=1860&kt=1&plik=112-117.jpg#zoom=1&x=101&y=1809

Thank you so much!

Zgierz

Appeared: Julian Paliński, clothier, 31 years old, living in Zgierz, in the presence of: Ludwik Szymczak and Jan Frankiewicz, clothiers, both of age, both from Zgierz, and presented Us a male infant child, who was born in Zgierz, on November 2nd/14th of the current year, at 6 a.m., of his legal wife: Romana nee Frankiewicz, 34 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the names: Franciszek Ksawery and the godparents were: Ludwik Szymczak and Antonina Bajerska.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who were all illiterate and it was signed by Us.

Priest Jan Rybiński.

_________

Ah, my apologies Marcel, and thanks again!

The correct link is here, #46: https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1748d&sy=1880&kt=2&plik=43-46.jpg#zoom=1&x=1642&y=1130
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:48 pm      Post subject:

your_parades wrote:
marcelproust wrote:
your_parades wrote:

Thank you so much!

Zgierz

Priest Jan Rybiński.

_________

Ah, my apologies Marcel, and thanks again!

The correct link is here, #46: https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1748d&sy=1880&kt=2&plik=43-46.jpg#zoom=1&x=1642&y=1130

Zgierz

It happened in the town of Zgierz, on July 21st/August 2nd, 1880, at 4 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of Andrzej Frankiewicz, clothier, 49 years old and Mikołaj Gajewski, townsman, 40 years old, both living in Zgierz, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Julian Paliński, a single man, son of the late Joanna nee Palińska, who was born in Zgierz, clothier-journeyman, living in Zgierz, 20 years old

and

Romana Frankiewicz, a miss, daughter of Andrzej and Matylda nee Michalska, spouses Frankiewicz, clothiers, who live in Zgierz. She was born in Tomaszów and lives at her parents' in Zgierz, 23 years old.

Groom's godparents: Walenty Targalski and Marianna Pachtecka, who were present at writing this marriage record, gave oral permission for this marriage.

Religious marriage ceremony was celebrated by the priest Aleksander Pawłowski, vicar of the Zgierz parish.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, who were all illiterate and was signed.
This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the Zgierz parish church, on: July 6th, 13th and 20th of the current year.

Priest Al. Pawłoski.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:18 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hello.
Thank you !!!

Nr 19
Myszyniec Stary

It happened in Myszyniec, on January 16th/28th, 1896, at 10 a.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Mikołaj Domian, 47 years old, from the village of Świdwiborek and Wawrzyniec Brodzik, 40 years old, from the village of Myszyniec Stary, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Stanisław Ałaj, a single man, son of Mikołaj and Antonina nee Zielińska, spouses Ałaj, farmers, who was born in the village of Myszyniec Stary and lives in Myszyniec Stary, 22 years old

and

Rozalia Świtaj, a miss, daughter of the late Augustyn and Marianna nee Ropiak, spouses Świtaj, fsarmers, who was born and lives in the village of Myszyniec Stary, 22 years old.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the local parish church, on Sundays: December 31st/January 12th, January 7th/19th and January 14th/26th of the current year.

Religious marriage ceremony was celebrated by the priest Władysław Kołakowski, the local vicar.
This act was read to the illiterate present and was signed by Us.

Administrator of the Myszyniec parish, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Józef Ostromiecki.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 251, 252, 253 ... 337, 338, 339  Next Page 252 of 339

Jump to: