PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 263, 264, 265 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:29 pm      Post subject:

Hello Marcel,

Could you translate the attached marriage records, when you have time? (I hope the files are readable!)

Thank you!

1B92539B-A378-4AA5-8C4A-C4CDD415B28D.jpeg
 Description:
Record no. 5
 Filesize:  1.23 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

1B92539B-A378-4AA5-8C4A-C4CDD415B28D.jpeg

93CA5A20-C035-4396-B127-7DAF88920FB8.jpeg
 Description:
Record no. 4
 Filesize:  1.03 MB

93CA5A20-C035-4396-B127-7DAF88920FB8.jpeg

dswitaj1

Replies: 185

Post Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:46 pm      Post subject: Translation

Hello.
Attached is the death record of Marianna.
Can you please translate.
Thank You !!

Switaj, Marianna (Niemiec) death cr.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  364.17 KB

Switaj, Marianna (Niemiec) death cr.JPG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:16 am      Post subject:

tagelieder wrote:
Hello Marcel,

Could you translate the attached marriage records, when you have time? (I hope the files are readable!)

Thank you!

Nr 5
Piotr Ryczko and Amalia Mortel

It happened in the town of Nowa Aleksandria, on May 27th, 1907, at 1 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Tymoteusz Dymitriew, 31 years old, junior provincial guardian of the Wąwolnica district, located in the county of Nowa Aleksandria and Michał Firsow, 35 years old, senior provincial guardian of the Nowa Aleksandria district, who both live temporary in the town of Nowa Aleksandria, a religious marriage was concluded on this day by Us, the undersigned priest, Emilian Omelianowicz, between:

Piotr Ryczko, widower after his first marriage, , 46 years old, townsman of the town of Nowa Aleksandria, located in the governorate of Lublin, son of Dymitr and Anastazja nee Kopacz, spouses Ryczko, living in the town of Nowa Aleksandria

and

Amalia Mortel, a miss, 24 years old, daughter of towmsman from the village of Dąbrowa, located in the commune of Chojny, in the county of Łódź, in the governorate of Piotrków: Gustaw and Joanna nee Nik, spouses Mortel, who temporary lives in the town of Nowa Aleksandria.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in Eastern Orthodox Churche in Nowa Aleksandria, May 13th, 20th and 27th of the current year.

Newlyweds' relatives gave their oral permission for this marriage.Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into any prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the present and was signed by us and them.

Priest Emilian omelianowicz, serving as Cicil Registrar.
Piotr Ryczko
Amalia Mortel
Michał Firsow
Tymoteusz Dymitriew

The content of the second marriage certificate is also on the next page of the book. I have translated the whole record, and here you can download the next page of it:

https://www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/en/jednostka/-/jednostka/2132041?_Jednostka_delta=20&_Jednostka_resetCur=false&_Jednostka_cur=4

Nr 4

It happened in Nowa Aleksandria, on February 8th, 1889, at 6 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Kuźma Jemielanow, senior province guardian, 40 years old and Porfiry Miczyk, junior province guardian, 30 years old, who both live in Nowa Aleksandria, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Piotr Ryczko, 28 years old, a single man, junior province guardian of the Nowa Aleksandria county, private (military rank) reserve soldier, who was born in the governorate of Lublin, in the county of Biłgoraj and the commune of Huta Krzeszowska, in the village of Ryczki, son of the peasants from the village of Ryczki: Dymitr and his late wife Anastazja nee Kopacz, spouses Ryczko

and

Elżbieta Marusow, a miss, 18 years old, who was born in Opole, located in the governorate of Lublin, in the county of Nowa Aleksandria, who lives in Nowa Aleksandria, daughter of the retired non-commissioned officer, Szymon and his legal wife, Marianna nee Kasztalan, spouses Marusow, who live in Nowa Aleksandria.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the local Eastern Orthodox parish church, on February 2nd, 5th and 8th of the current year.

The groom presented Us the military registration document, issued by the commander of the 57th Modlin Infantry Regiment, dated: December 16th 1887, number 8666 and the bride presented Us a birth and baptism certificate, issued by the priest of the Eastern orthodox military church from opole, dated: October 25th, 1870, number 49.

Bride's parents, who were present at writing this marriage act, gave their oral permission for this marriage.

Religious marriage ceremony was performed by the priest Jurij Tatarow, parish-priest of the Eastern Orthodox parish church of Nowa Aleksandria.
This act was read to the present and was signed by us and them.

Jurij Tatarow, parish-priest of the Eastern Orthodox parish church of Nowa Aleksandria, serving as Civil Registrar.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:16 am      Post subject: Re: Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hello.
Attached is the death record of Marianna.
Thank You !!

Nr 275
Myszyniec Stary

It happened in Myszyniec, on December 24th, 1923, at 1 p.m.
Appeared Józef Świtaj, 25 years old and Jan Świtaj, 22 years old, farmers from Myszyniec Stary and they declared that today, at 6 a.m., died in Myszyniec Stary: Marianna Świtaj, married, 45 years old, who was born in Piątkowizna and who lived in Myszyniec Stary, daughter of Walenty and Franciszka of unknown to the declarants surname, who left her widowed husband, Piotr Świtaj.
After convinced myself about the death of Marianna Świtaj this act was read to the illiterate declarants and was signed by Us only.

Parish-priest of the Myszyniec parish, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Fr. Kuligowski.

dswitaj1

Replies: 185

Post Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:41 am      Post subject: Translation

Hello Marcel.
Attached is the birth record for Stefania, with 2 records in the margin.
Thank You !!

Ropiak, Stefania birth cr.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  345.31 KB

Ropiak, Stefania birth cr.jpg

mcdonald0517
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 960

Post Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:33 pm      Post subject:

Hi Marcel,

Thank you very much for the previous translation. I have one more. When you have the time, please translate the attached birth record for Henryk Boleslaw Krygier, akt 3246 on the page.

Thank you,
Cynthia

6C0AA884-A80C-4ACE-870D-AA8B4A98A05D.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  248.27 KB

6C0AA884-A80C-4ACE-870D-AA8B4A98A05D.jpeg

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:51 pm      Post subject:

mcdonald0517 wrote:
Hi Marcel,

Thank you very much for the previous translation. I have one more. When you have the time, please translate the attached birth record for Henryk Boleslaw Krygier, akt 3246 on the page.

Thank you,
Cynthia

Łódź

It happened in the town of Łódź, in the parish of the Holy Cross, on May 25th/June 7th, 1903, at 4 p.m.
Appeared: Bronisław Krygier, majster* from Łódź, 26 years old, in the presence of Franciszek Bieławski and Julian Jumrych, workers from Łódź and presented a male infant child, who was born in Łódź, on May 12th/25th of the current year, at 11 p.m., of his wife, Józefa nee Hirże, 26 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the names: Henryk Bolesław, of two names, and the godparents were: Franciszek Bieławski and Filipina Bokostowska.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses and it was signed by Us.

*majster: skilled worker

Niziol23

Replies: 30

Post Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:41 pm      Post subject:

Dear Mr Proust,
Could you please provide a translation of Marriage Akt 6 at your convenience. It is from Szczawory parish, 1887, Adam Kasperek and Katarzyna Swietnicka.
Thank you very much for your assistance.
James Niziol.

23E884D2-6A1B-4FF9-9C97-F4A447D4C0C0.jpeg
 Description:
Akt 6
 Filesize:  995.76 KB

23E884D2-6A1B-4FF9-9C97-F4A447D4C0C0.jpeg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:05 am      Post subject:

Niziol23 wrote:
Dear Mr Proust,
Could you please provide a translation of Marriage Akt 6 at your convenience. It is from Szczawory parish, 1887, Adam Kasperek and Katarzyna Swietnicka.
James Niziol.

I am working on it.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:19 am      Post subject: Re: Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hello Marcel.
Attached is the birth record for Stefania, with 2 records in the margin.
Thank You !!

Nr 293
Myszyniec Stary

It happened in Myszyniec, on July 15th/28th, 1907, at 1 p.m.
Appeared personally Ignacy Ropiak, 28 years old, farmer from the village of Myszyniec Stary, in the presence of Ignacy Grądzik, 40 years old and Franciszek Jakowski, 50 years old, farmers from the village of Myszyniec Stary and presented Us a female infant child, informing that the child was born yesterday in the village of Myszyniec Stary, at 10 a.m., of his legal wife, Anna nee Bors, 27 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Walenty Mroczkowski, the child was given the name: Stefania and the godparents were: Stanisław Soliwoda and his wife, Helena.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who were all illiterate and it was signed by Us.

Administrator of the parish of Myszyniec, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Fr. Karwacki.

Note at the bottom of the record: Died on January 23rd, 1989, in Myszyniec Stary. Death record number 6/1989, stored in the Registry Office in Myszyniec.

Right margin note: Stefania Ropiak, on September 11th, 1928, in the local parish church, entered into a religious marriage with Józef Świtaj. This mention was made by the priest Klemens Sawicki, parish-priest of the Myszyniec parish, serving as Civil Registrar.
Priest Kl. Sawicki.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:54 am      Post subject:

Niziol23 wrote:
Dear Mr Proust,
James Niziol.

Pęczelice

It happened in the village of Szczaworyż, on February 4th/16th, 1887, at 10 a.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Jakub Zomber, 56 years old and Józef Grotownik, 45 years old, both peasants, farmers living in the village of Pęczelice, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Adam Kasperek, a single man, son of the late Wincenty and living Marianna nee Wójcik, spouses Kasperek, who was botn in the village of Piasek Wielki, living in the village of Pęczelice, servant, 23 years old

and

Katarzyna Świetnicka, a miss, daughter of spouses: Wincenty Świetnicki and Franciszka Świetnicka nee Nowak, who was born in the village of Dobiesławice, located in the parish of Rachwałowice, living in the village of Pęczelice at her parents', 19 years old.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced on Sundays in the parish church of Szczaworyż, on: January 18th/30th, January 26th/February 6th, February 1st/13th of the current year.

Bride's parents gave their oral permission for this marriage.
Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, and due to their illiteracy it was signed by us only.

Priest Fr. Gruszyński.

jmd75

Replies: 31

Post Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:15 pm      Post subject: Translation Request

Hello - I am requesting a translation of this document that I believe is a death record for Wladyslaw Adamczuk, son of Jan and Franciszka Siejk. Many thanks!

https://www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/jednostka/-/jednostka/17532293

wladyslawadamczykdeath.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  54.72 KB

wladyslawadamczykdeath.JPG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:11 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation Request

jmd75 wrote:
Hello - I am requesting a translation of this document that I believe is a death record for Wladyslaw Adamczuk, son of Jan and Franciszka Siejk. Many thanks!

https://www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/jednostka/-/jednostka/17532293

This is the correct death record for Władysław Adamczuk:

Mianowo

It happened in Andrzejewo, on July 25th/August 6th, 1890, at 7 p.m.
Appeared personally: Aleksander Płoński, smith, 50 years old and Jan Wiśniewski, servant, 50 years old, both living in Mianowo and they declared that today, 1 p.m., died in Mianowo: Władysław Adamczuk, who was born in Ruskołeka and lived in Mianowo at his parents', workers from Mianowo, 6 months old, son of Jan and Franciszka nee Siejko, spouses Adamczuk, workers from Mianowo.
After convinced myself about the death of Władysław Adamczuk this act was read to the illiterate present and to the fathe of the deceased child and was signed by Us only.

Priest Józef Korolec.

Władysław Adamczuk death record.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  429.86 KB

Władysław Adamczuk death record.jpg

tagelieder

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:06 am      Post subject:

Hi Marcel, I think this is the death record for Elzbieta Ryczko nee Marusowa. If it is, could you please translate it when you have time? (No. 3)

Thank you so much!

7EF255D4-B4C4-4B4A-8699-F69004938CE2.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  333.84 KB

7EF255D4-B4C4-4B4A-8699-F69004938CE2.jpeg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:27 am      Post subject:

tagelieder wrote:
Hi Marcel, I think this is the death record for Elzbieta Ryczko nee Marusowa. If it is, could you please translate it when you have time? (No. 3)

Thank you so much!

Nr 3
Elżbieta Ryczko

It happened in the town of Nowa Aleksandria, on April 10th, 1907, at 10 a.m.
Appeared peasant from the Tambov Governorate, Aleksiej Skotnikow, 67 years old and gendarme non-commissioned officer of the Nowa Aleksandria and Lubartów counties, Jan Zbaramski, 30 years old, both living in the town of Nowa Aleksandria and they declared that on the 8th day of the current month and year, at 1 p.m., died in the town of Nowa Aleksandria, wife of a peasant from the village of Ryczki, located in the commune of Huta Krzeszowska, in the county of Biłgoraj, in the governorate of Lublin: Elżbieta Ryczko, 36 years old, daughter of Szymon and Maria nee Kasztelan, spouses Marusow, peasants from Nowa Aleksandria, who left her husband and five children.
Aafter convinced myself about the death of Elżbieta Ryczko this act was read to the present and was signed by Us and the second witness. The first witness did not signed the record due to his illiteracy.

Priest Emilian Omelanowicz, serving as Civil Registrar,
gendarme non-commissioned officer, Jan Zbaramski.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 263, 264, 265 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 264 of 338

Jump to: