PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 271, 272, 273, 274, 275, 276  Next
Author

Replies: 21

Post Posted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:59 am      Post subject: Re: Death Record from Dolistowo Parish, Podlaskie Province

/quote]

The name of the deceased person: Maciej Bolesta

Nr: 28

The day of the death: 9

When, where, who, from what disease or how he died, did he receive the Anointing of the Sick?:

In the year of 1851, on March 9th, in the village of Mikicin, died of old age, peasant, Maciej Bolesta. He received the Anointing of the Sick.

Social status, age, to which parish he belonged, how many children he had?:

Husband of his living widowed legal wife: peasant, Katarzyna nee Wyszyńska. He died at the age of 70. He was the parishioner of the Dolistowo parish church.

The name of the priest, when and where he was burried?:

His body was burried, by the reverend Józef Olesiewicz, the vicar of the Dolistowo parish, in the public cemetery.[/quote]

Thank-You, Marcel! This is very helpful for understanding the format of these records as well. jajan.
cmasiak

Replies: 38

Post Posted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:58 pm      Post subject: Dudzinski Birth Record Translation

Hello,

I am hoping I can get the attached birth record for Dudzinski translated. It is record 92. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Chuck

Polish_Birth_Record_Victoria_Dudzinski.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.2 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Polish_Birth_Record_Victoria_Dudzinski.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 3291

Post Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:03 am      Post subject: Re: Dudzinski Birth Record Translation

cmasiak wrote:
Hello,

I am hoping I can get the attached birth record for Dudzinski translated. It is record 92. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Chuck

Unierzyż

It happened in the village of Unierzyż, on December 6th/18th, 1890, at 4 p.m.
Appeared Jan Dudziński, worker, 25 years old, living in Unierzyż, in the presence of Franciszek Paliszewski, innkeeper, 34 years old and Modest Rabaziński, shoemaker, 24 years old, both living in Unierzyż and presented Us a female infant child, informing that the child was born yesterday in Unierzyż, at 2 p.m., of his legal wife, Katarzyna nee Gregorczyk, 21 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Wiktoria, and the godparents were: Modest Rabaziński and Joanna Paliszewska.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who were illiterate and it was signed by Us only.

Priest Felicjan Strumiłło, the vicar of the Unierzyż parish, empowered to serve as a Civil Registrar.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
TedMack

Replies: 170

Post Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:46 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Records Translation

marcelproust wrote:
TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Can you please translate these 2 death records

I am working on it.

G'day marcel

Have you had a chance to look at these two records?
Bernhard31700

Replies: 24

Post Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:25 am      Post subject:

Hello M. Proust,

Can you please translate that file ?...

Please do not forget the one I sent yesterday eveving, which is so nicely written. Indeed we can read the names, but no other information that may be valuable for us.

Again many thanks for your support.
Bernhard

Wiktorja Kalucka Gozlice 1875 acte 174crop1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  505.7 KB

Wiktorja Kalucka Gozlice 1875 acte 174crop1.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:41 pm      Post subject:

Bernhard31700 wrote:
Hello M. Proust,

Please do not forget the one I sent yesterday eveving, which is so nicely written. Indeed we can read the names, but no other information that may be valuable for us.

Bernhard

I am working on it.

mcdonald0517
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 869

Post Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:15 pm      Post subject: Please translate Franciszek Kurpiewski birth

Hello Marcel,

When you have the time, please translate this birth record for Franciszek Kurpiewski. It is akt#24.

Thanks so much!
Cynthia

1890-24 Franciszek Kurpiewski birth.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.21 MB

1890-24 Franciszek Kurpiewski birth.jpg

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:27 am      Post subject:

Bernhard31700 wrote:
Hello M. Proust,

Thanks to your help, we enlarge the family database.

Can you translate that one ?

Best regards
Bernhard

In the whole document the name of the village was written as Zbilutka but currently it is Zbelutka.

Nr 74
Zbelutka
Kałucka Aniela

It happened in the village of Zbelutka, on August 18th/30th, 1891, at 1 p.m.
Appeared personally Franciszek Kałucki, smith, living in Zbelutka, 46 years old, in the presence of Fabian Pająk, 56 years old and Jan Misiurski, 40 years old, peasants living in Zbelutka and presented Us a female infant child, informing that the child was born in Zbelutka, on August 15th/27th of the current year, at 9 p.m., of his legal wife, Marianna nee Buklewska, 40 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Jan Cieszkowski, the administrator of the local parish, the child was given the name: Aniela, and the godparents were: Jan Orlikowski and Marianna Pająk.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who were illiterate, and it was signed by us only.

Priest Cieszkowski, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:32 am      Post subject:

Bernhard31700 wrote:
Hello M. Proust,

Bernhard

Lipnik

It happened in Goźlice, on December 9th/21st, 1875, at 4 p.m.
Appeared Franciszek Kałucki, smith from Lipnik, 32 years old, in the presence of Franciszek Sidor, 36 years old and Antoni Fijałkowski, 33 years old, farmers from Lipnik, and presented Us a female infant child, informing that the child was born yesterday in Lipnik, at 10 p.m., of his legal wife, Marianna nee Sowińska, 20 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Michał Karwaciński, the child was given the name: Wiktoria, and the godparents were: Franciszek Sidor and Marianna Pawlęga.
This act was read to the illiterate present and it was signed by us.

Priest Michał Karwaciński

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:06 am      Post subject: Re: Please translate Franciszek Kurpiewski birth

mcdonald0517 wrote:
Hello Marcel,

When you have the time, please translate this birth record for Franciszek Kurpiewski. It is akt#24.

Thanks so much!
Cynthia

Zaborze

It happened in Cieksyn, on February 25th/March 9th, 1890, at 1 p.m.
Appeared: Jan Kurpiewski, farmer, living in the village of Zaborze, 30 years old, in the presence of Adam Gołucki and Józef Holender, both farmers, of age, living in the village of Zaborze and presented Us a male infant child, informing that the child was born yesterday in the village of Zaborze, at 9 p.m., of his legal wife, Rozalia nee Zamęcka, 21 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by Us, the child was given the name: Franciszek and the godparents were: Tadeusz Ciosek and Antonina Holender.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who were illiterate and it was signed by Us only.

Priest P. Bóbr, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:19 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Records Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Can you please translate these 2 death records

The image of the first record is wrong, this is not death record for Walenty Michalak. This is the baptism record for Rosiak Joanna.

It happened in the village of Wrząca Wielka, on March 3rd/15th, 1882, at 12 o'clock at noon.
Appeared personally Jakub Wodniak, 50 years old and Jakub Brzoski, 50 years old, both farmers living in Kiełczew Smużny and they declared and they declared Us that on February 28th/March 12th, at 12 o'clock at noon, died in Kiełczew Smużny: Helena Michalak, 70 years old, widow, who lived in Kiełczew Smużny, worker, daughter of the late Antczak spouses: Ludwik Antczak and Rozalia Antczak.
After convinced myself about the death of Helena Michalak this act was read to the witnesses, who were illiterate, and it was signed by Us only.

Priest M. Krzysztoforski.

cmasiak

Replies: 38

Post Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:37 pm      Post subject: Masiak Death Record

Hi Marcel,

Thank you for the translation of the birth record. I am hoping I can get the attached death record 28 translated. Thank you you for the assistance.

https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0628d&sy=1903&kt=3&plik=008.jpg#zoom=1&x=547&y=1411

Chuck

Polish (Russian) Death Record Agnieszka Masiak 1903 Record 28.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.08 MB

Polish (Russian) Death Record Agnieszka Masiak 1903 Record 28.jpg

mcdonald0517
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 869

Post Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:52 pm      Post subject:

Thank you so much, Marcel for translating the Kurpiewski birth record!!
All the best,
Cynthia
Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:03 pm      Post subject: Re: Masiak Death Record

cmasiak wrote:
Hi Marcel,

Thank you for the translation of the birth record. I am hoping I can get the attached death record 28 translated. Thank you you for the assistance.

https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0628d&sy=1903&kt=3&plik=008.jpg#zoom=1&x=547&y=1411

Chuck

Stupsk

It happened in Stupsk, on September 11th/24th, 1903, at 10 a.m.
Appeared Antoni Dobrowolski, 36 years old and Ignacy Sadowski, 36 years old, both farmers living in Stupsk and they declared that yesterday, at 12 o'clock at noon, died in Stupsk: Agnieszka Masiak, 42 years old, daughter of the late Szustek spouses: Tomasz Szustek and Franciszka Szustek nee Marchewka, who was born in Wola, located in the parish of Wyszyny and who lived in Stupsk. She left her husband, Piotr.
After convinced myself about the death of Agnieszka Masiak this act was read to the illiterate present and it was signed by Us only.

The administrator of the parish, priest F. Korzybski.

Bernhard31700

Replies: 24

Post Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:07 pm      Post subject:

Thank you M. Proust !!!

Best regard
Bernhard
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 271, 272, 273, 274, 275, 276  Next Page 272 of 276

Jump to: