PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 276, 277, 278 ... 337, 338, 339  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 1028

Post Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:50 pm      Post subject:

Hi Marcel,
At the end of the death records, you always see the words "After I convinced myself about the death of...."
Does it mean the priest always went to see the body, before he wrote the record? His purpose was a religious purpose, or a legal one?
Sophia
Dbaron

Replies: 7

Post Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:01 pm      Post subject: Myszyniec Parish, Mazowieckie. Marriage Translation

Hello,
Would you be so kind to please translate marriage record #81 from the Myszyniec Parish in Mazowieckie. It is the marriage of Stanisław Zdunczyk and Teodora Wiśniewska, in 1903.

Thank you,
Dan

Screenshot_20211112-125229_Chrome.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  802.83 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Screenshot_20211112-125229_Chrome.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4195

Post Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:37 am      Post subject: Re: Myszyniec Parish, Mazowieckie. Marriage Translation

Dbaron wrote:
Hello,
Would you be so kind to please translate marriage record #81 from the Myszyniec Parish in Mazowieckie. It is the marriage of Stanisław Zdunczyk and Teodora Wiśniewska, in 1903.

Thank you,
Dan

I am working on it.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:52 am      Post subject:

Sophia wrote:
Hi Marcel,
At the end of the death records, you always see the words "After I convinced myself about the death of...."
Does it mean the priest always went to see the body, before he wrote the record? His purpose was a religious purpose, or a legal one?
Sophia

The priests were serving as Civil Registrars and they were bound by the civil law to keep records in the books in accordance with the guidelines, but as far as I know and I read about it, they rarely went by themself to check if somebody died. usualy they wrote down this information on the basis of the oral statement of the declarant. The parises sometimes were big and it would be difficult in those years to go and check everything....

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:15 am      Post subject: Re: Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hello.
Attached is the marriage record of Katarzyna and Jozef.
Can you please translate.
Thank you !!!

Nr 26
Lipniki

It happened in the village of Lipniki, on August 13th/26th, 1901, at 8 a.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Jan Kozon, 60 years old and Wiktor Kozłowski, 56 years old, both peasants, farmers, living in Lipniki, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Franciszek Popielarczyk, widower after the late Katarzyna Popielarczyk nee Budziłek, who died in Lipniki, on February 23rd/March 8th of the current year, who was born and lives in Lipniki, 53 years old, peasant, farmer, son of the late Popielarczyk spouses: Stanisław and Franciszka nee Kiernozek

and

Katarzyna Zduńczyk, widow after the late Józef Zduńczyk, who died in Lipniki on October 5th/18th 1900, who was born in Kadzidło and lives in Lipniki, 45 years old, daughter of the Madrak spouses: Kacper and Aniela nee Koprek, peasants, workers.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the parish church of Lipniki, on: July 30th/August 11th, August 5th/18th and August 12th/25th.

The newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
The religious marriage ceremony was performed by the priest Kazimierz Pietruszkiewicz, the administrator of the Lipniki parish.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, who were illiterate and it was signed by Us only.

Priest Pietruszkiewicz.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:28 am      Post subject: Re: Myszyniec Parish, Mazowieckie. Marriage Translation

Dbaron wrote:
Hello,

Thank you,
Dan

Nr 81
Wydmusy

It happened in Myszyniec, on August 31st/September 13th, 1903, at 1 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses, Franciszek Drężek, 45 years old and Roch Kowalczyk, 50 years old, farmers from the village of Wydmusy, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Stanisław Zduńczyk, a single man, son of the Zduńczyk spouses: Ignacy and Anna nee Dąbkowska, farmer, who was born and lives in the village of Wydmusy, 28 years old

and

Teodora Wiśniewska, a miss, daughter of the spouses: Onufry Wiśniewski and Anna Wiśniewska nee Brzuska, farmers, who was born and lives at her parents in the village of Wydmusy, 21 years old.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the local parish church, on: August 17th/30th, August 24th/September 6th and August 31st/September 13th of the current year.

The newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
The religious marriage ceremony was performed by the priest Jan Żółtowski, the local vicar.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, who were illiterate and it was signed by Us.

The administrator of the Myszyniec parish, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Fr. Karwacki.

Sophia
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 1028

Post Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:49 pm      Post subject:

marcelproust wrote:
Sophia wrote:
Hi Marcel,
Sophia

The priests were serving as Civil Registrars and they were bound by the civil law to keep records in the books in accordance with the guidelines, but as far as I know and I read about it, they rarely went by themself to check if somebody died. usualy they wrote down this information on the basis of the oral statement of the declarant. The parises sometimes were big and it would be difficult in those years to go and check everything....

Thanks, Marcel. It makes a lot of sense.
Sophia
doctorvalo

Replies: 171

Post Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:16 pm      Post subject: Translation request- 1842 birth Idka Chaia Borkowska

Hello!

Kindly provide translation for 1842 Grajewo birth record for Idka Chaia Borkowska, akta 12.

Thank you!
Best regards,
Valerie Edwards

Idka Chaia Borkowska 1842 Birth from FHL.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  296.77 KB

Idka Chaia Borkowska 1842 Birth from FHL.jpg

doctorvalo

Post Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:28 pm      Post subject: Translation request 1843 birth Szejna Leja Borkowska

Hello,

Please translate 1843 Grajewo birth Szejna Leja Borkowska, akta 20.

Thanks so much!

Best regards,
Valerie Edwards

Szejna Leja Borkowska 1843 Birth from FHL.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  239.21 KB

Szejna Leja Borkowska 1843 Birth from FHL.jpg

doctorvalo

Post Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:45 pm      Post subject: Translation request 1852 Grajewo birth Tauba Borkowska

Hello!

Please translate 1852 Grajewo birth Tauba Borkowska, akta 25.

Thanks so much again!

Best regards,
Valerie

Tauba Borkowska 1852 Birth from FHL.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  238.42 KB

Tauba Borkowska 1852 Birth from FHL.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:48 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation request- 1842 birth Idka Chaia Borkowska

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello!

Kindly provide translation for 1842 Grajewo birth record for Idka Chaia Borkowska, akta 12.

Thank you!
Best regards,
Valerie Edwards

I am working on it.

doctorvalo

Post Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:48 pm      Post subject: Translation request 1855 Grajewo death Tauba Borkowska

Hello,

Kindly translate 1855 Grajewo death Tauba Borkowska, akta 19.

Many thanks again,
Valerie Edwards

Tauba Borkowska 1855 Death from FHL.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  296.95 KB

Tauba Borkowska 1855 Death from FHL.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:49 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation request 1855 Grajewo death Tauba Borkowska

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello,

Kindly translate 1855 Grajewo death Tauba Borkowska, akta 19.

Many thanks again,
Valerie Edwards

I am working on it.

doctorvalo

Post Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:54 pm      Post subject: Translation Request 1857 Grajewo birth Necha Itka Borkowska

Hello again!

Kindly translate 1857 Grajewo birth Necha Itka Borkowska, akta 39.

Warmest regards,
Valerie Edwards

Necha Itka Borkowska 1857 Birth from FHL.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  703.08 KB

Necha Itka Borkowska 1857 Birth from FHL.jpg

doctorvalo

Post Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:55 pm      Post subject: Translation Request Mortchaj Jonasz & Leja Lichtensztejn

Hello!

Kindly translate 1879 Grajewo marriage Mortchaj Jonasz & Leja Lichtensztejn & Borkowska, akta 10.

Thanks so much!

Best,
Valerie Edwards

1879 Grajewo Marriage Leja Borkowska & Mortchaj Jonasz Lichtensztejn akta 10.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.05 MB

1879 Grajewo Marriage Leja Borkowska & Mortchaj Jonasz Lichtensztejn akta 10.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 276, 277, 278 ... 337, 338, 339  Next Page 277 of 339

Jump to: