PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 302, 303, 304 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author

Replies: 171

Post Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:33 pm      Post subject: 1894 Marriage Rozensztejn & Aronson Akta 1

Hello!

Please translate 1894 Szczuczyn Marriage record of Berek Wolf Rozensztejn and Rochla Aronson, Akta 1.

Thanks again!

Valerie Edwards

1894 Szczuczyn Marriage Berek Wolf Rozensztejn and Rochla Aronson Akta 1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.21 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

1894 Szczuczyn Marriage Berek Wolf Rozensztejn and Rochla Aronson Akta 1.jpg

doctorvalo

Post Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:29 pm      Post subject: 1899 birth Basza Leja Rozensztejn, akta 32

Hello!

Kindly translate 1899 Szczuczyn birth Basza Leja Rozensztejn, akta 32.

Many thanks,
Valerie Edwards

1899 Szczuczyn birth Basza Leja Rozensztejn, akta 32.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  625.8 KB

1899 Szczuczyn birth Basza Leja Rozensztejn, akta 32.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:30 pm      Post subject: Re: 1899 birth Basza Leja Rozensztejn, akta 32

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello!

Kindly translate 1899 Szczuczyn birth Basza Leja Rozensztejn, akta 32.

Many thanks,
Valerie Edwards

It happened in the town of Szczuczyn, on April 16th/28th, 1899, at 4 p.m.
Appeared Berek Wolf Rozensztejn, son of Icko, a shop keeper, 28 years old, living in the village of Grądy, located in the commune of Szczuczyn, in the presence of Moszko Arenson, a tanner, 32 years old and Joszko Tetenbaum, a shop keeper, 52 years old, both living in the town of Szczuczyn and presented Us a female infant child, informing that the child was born in the town of Szczuczyn, on April 1st/13th of the current year, at 9 a.m., to his wife, Brajna Rywka nee Aronson, daughter of Icko, 22 years old.
At the religious rite, the child was given the name: Basza Leja.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses and it was signed by Us and the present.

Berek Rozensztejn
Moszko Aronson
J. Tetenbaum
The Civil Registrar, /signature/.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:59 pm      Post subject: Re: 1894 Marriage Rozensztejn & Aronson Akta 1

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello!

Please translate 1894 Szczuczyn Marriage record of Berek Wolf Rozensztejn and Rochla Aronson, Akta 1.

Thanks again!

Valerie Edwards

It happened in the town of Szczuczyn, on March 1st/13th, 1894, at 7 p.m.
Appeared personally Heszel Szapiro, the rabbi of the Szczuczyn synagogue district, in the presence of the witnesses, Herszk Tetenbaum, a trader, 57 years old and Mejer Pęrzoch, a shop keeper, 33 years old, who all live in the town of Szczuczyn, and declared that in front of Him, on this day, a religious marriage was concluded, between:

Berek Wolf, of two names, Rozensztejn, a single man, 21 years old, who was born and lives at his parents' in the town of Szczuczyn, son of Icko Fajbewicz* and Gitla Lejbowna** nee Jedwabińska, the Rozensztejn spouses, the permanent residents of the village of Grądy, located in the commune of Szczuczyn

and

Rochla Aronson, a miss, 22 years old, who was born in the town of Augustów, living in the town of Szczuczyn at her parents', daughter of Icko Szymkowicz*** and Froma Szymkówna**** nee Szulman, the Aronson spouses, residents of the town of Szczuczyn.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the Szczuczyn synagogue, on: February 5th/17th, February 12th/24th and February 19th/March 3rd.
There were no objections for this marriage.
The newlyweds declared they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
This act was read and signed by Us and the present.

The rabbi, H. Szapiro,
Herszk Tetenbaum
Mejer Pęrzoch
The Civil Registrar's signature.

*Fajbewicz: son of Fajbe
**Lejbowna: daughter of Lejba
***Szymkowicz: son of Szymko
****Szymkówna: daughter of Szymko

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun May 01, 2022 12:09 am      Post subject: Re: 1865 birth Idzk Jedwabinski, akta 29

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello again!

Kindly translate 1865 Szczuczyn birth Idzk Jedwabinski, akta 29.

Many thanks,
Valerie Edwards

It happened in the town of Szczuczyn, on March 2nd/14th, 1865, at 11 a.m.
Appeared a jew, Lejbko Eliaszewicz* Jedwabiński, 48 years old, living in the town of Szczuczyn, in the presence of the witnesses, the jews, Lejbko Berkowicz** Ganczon, 55 years old and Gerson Mortchajowicz*** Karmin, 56 years old, both living in the town of Szczuczyn, and presented Us a male infant child, who was born in Szczuczyn, on January 1st/13th of the current year, at 10 a.m., to his wife, Bluma, 30 years old.
The delay in announcing the birth of the child was due to the serious weakness of the child's father.
At the religious rite, the child was given the name Idźk.
this act was read to the declarant and the witnesses and it was signed by Us and them.

The father of the child, Lejbka Jedwabiński
Gerszon Mortchajowicz Karwin

*Eliaszewicz: son of Eliasz
**Berkowicz: son of Berek
***Mortchajowicz: son of Mortchaj

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun May 01, 2022 12:33 am      Post subject: Re: 1863 birth Szloma Zajdenwark akta 15

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello!

Please translate 1863 Szczuczyn birth Szloma Zajdenwark, akta 15.

Many thanks, hope you are well!

Warmest regards,
Valerie Edwards

it happened in the town of Szczuczyn, on March 27th/April 8th, 1863, at 3 p.m.
Appeared a jew, Dawid Jankielowicz* Zajdenwark, 24 years old, a shoemaker living in the town of Szczuczyn, in the presence of the witnesses, jews, Gecel Nochymowicz** Kanter, 61 years old and Szolim Wigdorowicz*** Zajdenberg, 56 years old, a synagogue sextons living in the town of Szczuczyn and presented Us a male infant child, who was born on March 1st/13th of the current month, at 8 p.m., to him and his wife, Szejna Ićkowna**** Jedwabińska, 24 years old, the Zajdenwark spouses.
At the curcumcision rite the child was given the name Szloma.
This act was read and signed.

Jankiel Dawidowicz***** Zajdenwark
Szolim W. Zajdenberg

*Jankielowicz: son of Jankiel
**Nochymowicz: son of Nochym
***Wigdorowicz: son of Wigdor
****Ićkowka: daughter of Ićko
*****Dawidowicz: son of dawid

Please notice there is a discrepancy between the name of the declarants father in the body of the act and the bottom of the act, where the signatures were written. The act gives the declarant's name as Dawid son of Jankiel but the signature informs his nanem was Jankiel son of Dawid.

davidfrancja

Replies: 37

Post Posted: Sun May 01, 2022 12:09 pm      Post subject: Russian translation

Dear Marcelproust
Please, can you check my translation ?
wedding witnesses : Jakub Kuniak and Jakub Skowronski

In the second part, can you says me where was bor Franciszka and how old is she ?
thank you
david

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon May 02, 2022 3:58 am      Post subject: Re: Russian translation

davidfrancja wrote:
Dear Marcelproust
Please, can you check my translation ?
wedding witnesses : Jakub Kuniak and Jakub Skowronski

In the second part, can you says me where was bor Franciszka and how old is she ?
thank you
david

Witnesses: Jakub Kubackki, Jakub Skowroński
Franciszka, 19 years old, born in the village of Kopydłówek located in the parish of Wilczyn.

doctorvalo

Post Posted: Sat May 07, 2022 1:24 pm      Post subject: 1904 Marriage Rubinowicz & Frydman Akta 14

Hello!

Please translate 1904 marriage Cypa Frydman and Owsiej Hersz Rubinowivz akta 14.

Many thanks!
Valerie Edwards

1904 Marriage Cypa Frydman & Owsiej Hersz Rubinowitz marriage akta 14.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.04 MB

1904 Marriage Cypa Frydman & Owsiej Hersz Rubinowitz marriage akta 14.jpg

doctorvalo

Post Posted: Sat May 07, 2022 7:08 pm      Post subject: 1895 death Szolim Zorach Kozlowicz akta 35

Hello!

Kindly translate 1895 Lomza death Szolim Zorach Kozlowitz, akta 35.

best wishes,
Valerie Edwards

1895 Lomza death Szolim Zorach Kozlowicz, son of Abram Jankiel, akta 35.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  597.72 KB

1895 Lomza death Szolim Zorach Kozlowicz, son of Abram Jankiel, akta 35.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun May 08, 2022 3:52 pm      Post subject: Re: 1904 Marriage Rubinowicz & Frydman Akta 14

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello!

Please translate 1904 marriage Cypa Frydman and Owsiej Hersz Rubinowivz akta 14.

Many thanks!
Valerie Edwards

I am working on it.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue May 10, 2022 5:00 am      Post subject: Re: 1895 death Szolim Zorach Kozlowicz akta 35

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello!

Kindly translate 1895 Lomza death Szolim Zorach Kozlowitz, akta 35.

best wishes,
Valerie Edwards

The village of Czarnia

It happened in the town of Łomża, on February 13th/25th, 1895, at 9 a.m.
Appeared personally the residents of the town of Łomża, the synagogue sextons, Abram Dawid Szejnkop, 43 years old and Małkiel Róża, 54 years old, and they declared that yesterday, at 9 a.m., died in the town of Łomża: Szolim Zorach Kozłowicz, 20 years old, son of Abram Jankiel Chaimowicz* Lejbowicz** and Sora Rywka Lejbowna*** nee Cygiel, the Kozłowicz spouses, residents of the Czarnia village, located in the commune of Gawrychy, in the county of Kolno.
After convinced myself about the death of Szolim Zorach Kozłowicz this act was read to the present and it was signed by Us.

A.D. Szejnkop

The Civil registrar, mayor of the town of Łomża /signature/

*Chaimowicz **Lejbowicz: son of Chaim Lejba
***Lejbowna: daughter of Lejba.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue May 10, 2022 8:21 am      Post subject: Re: 1904 Marriage Rubinowicz & Frydman Akta 14

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello!

Many thanks!
Valerie Edwards

Szczuczyn and Łomża

It happened in Łomża, on February 18th/March 2nd, 1904, at 8 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses, the residents of the town of Łomża, Abram Dawid Szejnkop, 52 years old, a synagogue sexton and Boruch Mejer Szejnkop, 42 years old, a trader, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Owsiej Hersz Rubinowicz, a single man, 21 years old, son of Rubin Lejbowicz* and Sora Gdalewna** nee Obiedzińska, the Rubinowicz spouses, who lives and who was born in the town of Szczuczyn

and

Cypa Frydman, a miss, 25 years old, daughter of Nochim Szlemowicz*** and Rywka Gdalewna**** Szmulewna***** nee Obieżyńska, the Frydman spouses, who was born and lives in the town of Łomża.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage, announced in the Szczuczyn and Łomża synagogues, on:
in Szczuczyn: January 24th, january 31st and February 7th of the current year,
in Łomża: January 31st, February 7th and February 14th of the current year.

The newlyweds declared they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
The religious marriage ceremony was performed by the rabbi of the Łomża Synagogue District, Hirsz Tenenbaum.

This act was read and it was signed by Us and the present.

Owsiej Hersz Rubinowicz,
Cypa Frydman,
A.D. Szejnkop,
B.M. Szejnkop,
the rabbi, Tenenbaum.

*Lejbowicz: son of Lejb
**Gdalewna: daughter of Gdala
***Szlemowicz: son of Szlema
****Gdalewna *****Szmulewna: daughter of Gdala Szmul.

joefriel

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Tue May 17, 2022 6:00 am      Post subject: 1889 Ochudno Marriage record of Franciszek Abramczyk

Hello

Please translate the 1889 Ochudno Marriage record of my great-grandfather, Franciszek Abramczyk, record 68

Thanks - Joseph Friel

067-068.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  782.01 KB

067-068.jpg

jajan

Replies: 71

Post Posted: Tue May 17, 2022 6:18 pm      Post subject: Kowalska Death 1887 Przerosl Parish, Suwalki

Hi Marcel,

Could you please translate this death record for Ewa Kowalska. She was the daughter of Franciszek\ Frydrych and Dorota (nee Prostko) Rydzewski.

Thank-You!

jajan

Ewa Rydzewski Kowalska D 1887 Przerosl.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  858.71 KB

Ewa Rydzewski Kowalska D 1887 Przerosl.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 302, 303, 304 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 303 of 338

Jump to: