PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 303, 304, 305 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Wed May 18, 2022 7:17 am      Post subject: Re: Kowalska Death 1887 Przerosl Parish, Suwalki

jajan wrote:
Hi Marcel,

Could you please translate this death record for Ewa Kowalska. She was the daughter of Franciszek\ Frydrych and Dorota (nee Prostko) Rydzewski.

Thank-You!

jajan

Wersele

It happened in Przerośl, on January 24th/February 5th, 1887, at 10 a.m.
Appeared: Wojciech Szenderewicz, 44 years old and Józef Atkielski, 62 years old, farmers living in the village of Wersele, and they declared that on January 22nd/February 3rd of the current year, at 2 a.m., died in the village of Wersele: Ewa Kowalewska, a farmer, who lived in the village of Wersele, 39 years old, who was born in the village of Kramnik, daughter of the late spouses: Franciszek Rydzewski and his legal wife Do... (the name is not visible, it is hidden in the fold of the book, I am almoust sure the name is: Dorota) nee Prostko, who left her husband, Marcin Kowalewski.
After convinced myself about the death of Ewa Kowalewska this act was read and Us and those who were present at writing this act.

Priest Kazimierz Łopieński, the Przerośl parish-priest, serving as Civil Registrar.

W. Szenderewicz,
J. Atkielski.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed May 18, 2022 7:41 am      Post subject: Re: 1889 Ochudno Marriage record of Franciszek Abramczyk

joefriel wrote:
Hello

Please translate the 1889 Ochudno Marriage record of my great-grandfather, Franciszek Abramczyk, record 68

Thanks - Joseph Friel

Ochudno

It happened in Wyszków, on March 5th/17th, 1889, at 2 p.m.
Appeared personally Franciszek Abramczyk, a farmer, living in Ochudno, 40 years old, in the presence of Zygmunt Kulesza, 33 years old and Piotr Woltyński, 25 years old, both farmers living in Ochudno and presented Us a male infant child, informing that the child was born in the village of Ochudno, on February 26th/March 10th of the current year, at 6 p.m., to his legal wife, Marianna nee Abramczyk, 30 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Józef Szmejter, the child was given the name: Józef, and the godparents were: Zygmunt Kulesza and Józefa Woltyńska.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who all were illiterate and it was signed by us only.

The administrator of the Wyszków parish, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Józef Szmejter.

jajan

Replies: 71

Post Posted: Thu May 19, 2022 6:40 am      Post subject: Ludwika Jankowski Marriage 1900 Prezerosl parish, Suwalki

Hi Marcel.

Could you please translate this marriage record?

As always, Thank-You for your wonderful assistance with these translations.

jajan

Ludwika Jankowski Mar 1900 Przerosl.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.23 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Ludwika Jankowski Mar 1900 Przerosl.jpg

dswitaj1

Replies: 185

Post Posted: Thu May 19, 2022 8:33 am      Post subject: Translation

Hi Marcel.
Attached is the marriage record of Jozef and Rozalia.
Can you please translate.
Thank you.

Jozef and Rozalia (Parzych) marriage cr.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  643.03 KB

Jozef and Rozalia (Parzych) marriage cr.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu May 19, 2022 2:39 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hi Marcel.
Thank you.
I am working on it.

jajan

Replies: 71

Post Posted: Sat May 28, 2022 7:23 am      Post subject: Re: Ludwika Jankowski Marriage 1900 Prezerosl parish, Suwalk

jajan wrote:
Hi Marcel.

jajan

Hi Marcel,

Just checking back on this one from May 19th, in case you missed it. Also, I left you a private message on May 19th, but I don’t think you read it yet.

jajan

Ludwicka Jankowska MAR 1900 Przerosl - Szuliński.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.16 MB

Ludwicka Jankowska MAR 1900 Przerosl - Szuliński.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat May 28, 2022 8:10 am      Post subject: Re: Ludwika Jankowski Marriage 1900 Prezerosl parish, Suwalk

jajan wrote:
jajan wrote:
Hi Marcel.

jajan

Hi Marcel,

Just checking back on this one from May 19th, in case you missed it. Also, I left you a private message on May 19th, but I don’t think you read it yet.

jajan

I am working on it.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon May 30, 2022 8:24 am      Post subject: Re: Ludwika Jankowski Marriage 1900 Prezerosl parish, Suwalk

jajan wrote:
jajan wrote:
Hi Marcel.

jajan

Hi Marcel,

jajan

The manor farm of Mała Przerośl

It happened in Przerośl, on February 14th/26th, 1900, at 1 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses, Stanisław Kułakowski, 39 years old and Franciszek Danilewicz, 28 years old, workers living in the manor farm of Mała Przerośl, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Marcin Szuliński, 24 years old, a single man, who was born in the county of Suwałki, in the village of Rakówek, son of Franciszek Szuliński and his wife, Katarzyna nee Jankowska, workers living in the village of Rakówek, who lives in the manor farm of Mała Przerośl, a farmhabd

and

Ludwika Jankowska, a miss, who was born in the village of Bućki, daughter of the late spouses: Jan Jankowski and his wife, Marianna nee Łazarczyk, 19 years old, who lives in the manor farm of Mała Przerośl, a servant.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the parish church of Przerośl, on Sundays: January 30th/February 11th, February 6th/18th and February 13th/25th of the current year.

The bride's guardian, who was present at writing this marriage act, gave his oral permission for this marriage.
The newlyweds declared they did not enter into an official prenuptial agreement.
The religious marriage ceremony was performed by the priest Piotr Kotlewski, the vicar of the Przerośl parish.
This act was read to the newlyweds and other present, who all were illiterare, and it was signed by us only.

The administrator of the Przerośl parish, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Józef Bartoszkiewicz.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon May 30, 2022 8:35 am      Post subject: Re: Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hi Marcel.
Thank you.

Nr 12
Tartak
It happened in the village of Lipniki, on January 24th/February 5th, 1900, at 2 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses, Szczepan Parzych, 25 years old and Mateusz Dymarczyk, 30 years old, both peasants, farmers living in Tartak, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Józef Madrak, a widower after the late Franciszka nee Piarda, who died in Tartak on September 17th/29th, 1898, a peasant, a farmer living in Tartak, who was born in Tartak, a son of the late Kacper and the living Anna nee Koprek, the Madrak spouses, 30 years old

and

Rozalia Parzych, a miss, daughter of the late Onufry and the living Katarzyna nee Wiśniewska, the Parzych spouses, peasants, farmers from Tartak, 19 years old, who was born in Tartak, living in Tartak.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the parish church of Lipniki, on: January 9th/21st, January 16th/28th and January 23rd/February 4th of the current year.

The newlyweds declared they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.

The religious marriage ceremony was performed by the priest Kazimierz Pietruszkiewicz, the Lipniki parish administrator.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, who all were illiterate, and it was signed by Us only.

Priest Pietruszkiewicz.

bigmakusa

Replies: 45

Post Posted: Tue May 31, 2022 3:22 pm      Post subject: Request for Translation - Russian death records

When you get a chance, could you please translate the attached three death records?

Thanks

Death record (1906 Cienin Koscielny Slupca No. 13).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.11 MB

Death record (1906 Cienin Koscielny Slupca No. 13).jpg

Zagorow death record (1887 Olesnica Zagorow No. 153).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  577.64 KB

Description:
 Filesize:  577.64 KB

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue May 31, 2022 4:44 pm      Post subject: Re: Request for Translation - Russian death records

bigmakusa wrote:
When you get a chance, could you please translate the attached three death records?

Thanks

I am working on it.

bigmakusa

Replies: 45

Post Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:07 pm      Post subject: Request for Translation - Russian death records

Sorry, I my error. I posted the second death record twice in my previous post. Attached is the third death record that I wanted translated.

Maryanna Kasznia death (1915 Cienin Zaborny No. 21 Page 100 scan 00380).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  517.38 KB

Maryanna Kasznia death (1915 Cienin Zaborny No. 21 Page 100 scan 00380).jpg

Sophia
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 1023

Post Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:43 am      Post subject:

Edited. See my new post, below.

Last edited by Sophia on Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:21 pm      Post subject: Re: Request for Translation - Russian death records

bigmakusa wrote:
Sorry, I my error. I posted the second death record twice in my previous post. Attached is the third death record that I wanted translated.

I am working on it.

Sophia
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 1023

Post Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:27 am      Post subject:

Hi Marcel,
Could you please translate this baptism?
Katarzyna Bucior, Potok Górny 1895 Akt 212
https://www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/skan/-/skan/abb8a491168fa1791077688a334f30ee95d65ff0a2b94ab295db106433e185dd
Thank you,
Sophia
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 303, 304, 305 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 304 of 338

Jump to: