PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 304, 305, 306 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:54 am      Post subject:

Sophia wrote:
Hi Marcel,
Could you please translate this baptism?
Katarzyna Bucior, Potok Górny 1895 Akt 212
https://www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/skan/-/skan/abb8a491168fa1791077688a334f30ee95d65ff0a2b94ab295db106433e185dd
Thank you,
Sophia

Dąbrówka
Bucior Katarzyna

It happened in the village of Potok, on October 15th/27th, 1895, at 11 a.m.
Appeared personally: Michał Bucior, 40 years old, a peasant living in the village of Dąbrówka, in the presence of Michał Cios and Michał Bucior, both of them 35 years old, peasants living in Dąbrówki, and presented Us a female infant child, informing that the child was born on this day in Dąbrówki, at 2 a.m., to his legal wife, Ewa nee Niemiec, 25 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name: Katarzyna, and her godparents were: Michał Cioc and Katarzyna Cios.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who all were illiterate, and it was signed by Us only.

Priest Fryderyk Więckowski, the administrator of the romancatholic parish in Potok, serving as Civil Registrar.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
Sophia
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 1023

Post Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:25 am      Post subject:

marcelproust wrote:
Sophia wrote:
Hi Marcel,
Could you please translate this baptism?
Katarzyna Bucior, Potok Górny 1895 Akt 212
https://www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/skan/-/skan/abb8a491168fa1791077688a334f30ee95d65ff0a2b94ab295db106433e185dd
Thank you,
Sophia

Dąbrówka
Bucior Katarzyna

It happened in the village of Potok, on October 15th/27th, 1895, at 11 a.m.
Appeared personally: Michał Bucior, 40 years old, a peasant living in the village of Dąbrówka, in the presence of Michał Cios and Michał Bucior, both of them 35 years old, peasants living in Dąbrówki, and presented Us a female infant child, informing that the child was born on this day in Dąbrówki, at 2 a.m., to his legal wife, Ewa nee Niemiec, 25 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name: Katarzyna, and her godparents were: Michał Cioc and Katarzyna Cios.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who all were illiterate, and it was signed by Us only.

Priest Fryderyk Więckowski, the administrator of the romancatholic parish in Potok, serving as Civil Registrar.

Thank you!
Sophia
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:31 am      Post subject: Re: Request for Translation - Russian death records

bigmakusa wrote:
Sorry, I my error. I posted the second death record twice in my previous post. Attached is the third death record that I wanted translated.

Cienin Zaborny

It happened in Cienin Kościelny, on May 5th/18th, 1915, at 9 a.m.
Appeared Andrzej Szklarek and Franciszek Waszak, farmers from Cienin Zaborny, and they declared that on May 3rd/16th of the current year, at 9 a.m., died in Cienin Zaborny: Marianna Kaszniak, 60 years old, a widow after the late Michał Kaszniak, daughter of the late Nowak spouses: Mikołaj and Barbara, who was born in Wola, located in the parish of Kowalewo and lived at her daughter's in Cienin Zaborny.
After convinced myself about the death of Marianna Kaszniak this act was read to the illiterate declarants and it was signed by us only.

Priest Kowalski, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:00 am      Post subject: Re: Request for Translation - Russian death records

bigmakusa wrote:
When you get a chance, could you please translate the attached three death records?

Thanks

Cienin Kościelny

It happened in the village of Cienin Kościelny, on June 27th/July 10th, 1906, at 10 a.m.
Appeared Michał Jeziorski, 32 years old and Marcin Kusiołek, 44 years old, both farmers living in the village of Cienin Kościelny, and they declared, that on June 25th/July 8th of the current year, at 4 p.m., in the village of Cienin Kościelny died: Michał Kaszniak, a worker, 58 years old, who was born and lives in the village of Cienin Kościelny, son of the late Kaszniak spouses: Wojciech and Antonina of the unknown maiden name, who left his widowed wife, Marianna nee Nowak.
After convinced myself about the death of Michał Kaszniak this act was read to the illiterate declarants and it was signed by Us only.

Priest Aleksander Żurawski, serving as Civil Registrar.

adamsam

Replies: 73

Post Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:16 pm      Post subject: Polish record translations

Here are 3 birth records for translation which if I read them correctly Parents Michal Obiala and Antonina (?)

Stanislaw Obiala birth 1903.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  479.96 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Stanislaw Obiala birth 1903.PNG

Jozef Obiala birth 1901.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  527.95 KB

Jozef Obiala birth 1901.PNG

Jan Obiala birth 1905.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  653.62 KB

Jan Obiala birth 1905.PNG

davidckane

Replies: 44

Post Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:09 am      Post subject: Translation -- Wladyslaw Witkowski

Hi. I would greatly appreciate a translation of the birth record of Wladyslaw Witkowski (No. 55). Thanks so much!

1872 Władysław Witkowski birth.jpg.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  1872 Władysław Witkowski birth.jpg.pdf
 Filesize:  438.07 KB
 Downloaded:  89 Time(s)

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:43 pm      Post subject: Re: Polish record translations

adamsam wrote:
Here are 3 birth records for translation which if I read them correctly Parents Michal Obiala and Antonina (?)

I am working on it.

ertylisz
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 191

Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:22 pm      Post subject:

Would you please translate the birth records for Leon Kazmierkowski and Julian Kazmierkowski twins born in 1901. I am not sure which is record 25 and which is 26. Thank you, Gene Tylisz

KAZMIEROWSKI, LEON, BIRTH, 1901.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  691.09 KB

KAZMIEROWSKI, LEON, BIRTH, 1901.jpg

ertylisz
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 191

Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:23 pm      Post subject:

The other Kazmierkowski birth record (Leon or Julian). Thanks, Gene Tylisz

KAZMIEROWSKI, JULIAN, BIRTH, 1901.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  694.34 KB

KAZMIEROWSKI, JULIAN,  BIRTH, 1901.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:01 am      Post subject:

ertylisz wrote:
The other Kazmierkowski birth record (Leon or Julian). Thanks, Gene Tylisz

Marcewek

It happened in the village of Młodojewo, on February 4th/17th, 1901, at 4 p.m.
Appeared Maciej Kaźmierowski, 41 years old, a farmer living in Marcewek, in the presence of Jan Gruszczyński, 52 years old and Antoni Gagajewski, 66 years old, farmers living in Marcewek and presented Us a male infant child, informing that the child was born yesterday in Marcewek, on 1 p.m., to his legal wife, Franciszka nee Jakóbowska, 36 years old.
At The Holky Baptism, held today, the child was given the name: Leon and the godparents were: Michał Kaźmierowski and Marianna Kleczewska.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses and it was signed by Us and the declarant. The witnesses were illiterate.

Priest Andrzej Wojciechowski, serving as Civil Registrar,
Maciej Kaźmierowski.

davidckane

Post Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:05 am      Post subject: Wladyslaw Witkowski

Hi. Any assistance with translating the birth record of Wladyslaw Witkowski (No. 55) would be very much appreciated. Thanks so much!

1872 Władysław Witkowski birth.jpg (1).pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  1872 Władysław Witkowski birth.jpg (1).pdf
 Filesize:  438.07 KB
 Downloaded:  74 Time(s)

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:38 pm      Post subject: Re: Wladyslaw Witkowski

davidckane wrote:
Hi. Any assistance with translating the birth record of Wladyslaw Witkowski (No. 55) would be very much appreciated. Thanks so much!

I am working on it.

davidckane

Post Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:35 pm      Post subject:

Thank you!
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:08 am      Post subject: Re: Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hi Marcel.
Attached is the marriage record of Jozef and Rozalia.
Can you please translate.
Thank you.

Nr 12
Tartak

It happened in the village of Lipniki, on January 24th/February 5th, 1900, at 2 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses, Szczepan Parzych, 25 years old and Mateusz Dymarczyk, 30 years old, both peasants, farmers living in Tartak, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Józef Madrak, a widower after the late Franiszka nee Piarda, who died in Tartak on September 17th/29th, 1898, a peasant, farmer living in Tartak, who was born in Tartak, son of the late Kacper and the living Anna nee Koprek, the Madrak spouses, 30 years old

and

Rozalia nee Parzych, a miss, daughter of the late Onufry and the living Katarzyna nee Wiśniewska, the Parzych spouses, peasants, farmers living in Tartak, who was born in Tartak, 19 years old, living in Tartak.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the parish church of Lipniki, on: January 9th/21st, January 16th/28th and January 23rd/February 4th of the current year.

The newlyweds declared they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
The religious marriage ceremony was performed by the priest Kazimierz Pietruszkiewicz, the administrator of the Lipniki parish.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, who all were illiterate, and it was signed by Us only.

Priest Pietruszkiewicz.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:14 am      Post subject: Re: Request for Translation - Russian death records

bigmakusa wrote:
When you get a chance, could you please translate the attached three death records?

Thanks

Cienin Kościelny

It happened in the village of Cienin Kościelny, on June 27th/July 10th, 1906, at 10 a.m.
Appeared Michał Jeziorski, 32 years old and Marcin Kusiołek, 44 years old, both farmers living in the village of Cienin Kościelny, and they declared that on June 25th/July 8th of the current year, at 4 p.m., died, in the village of Cienin Kościelny: Michał Kaszniak, a worker, 58 years old, who was born and lived in the village of Cienin Kościelny, son of the late Kaszniak spouses: Wojciech and Antonina of the unknown maiden name, who left his widowed wife, Marianna nee Nowak.
After convinced myself about the death of Michał Kaszniak this act was read to the illiterate declarants and it was signed by Us.

Priest Aleksander Żurawski, serving as Civil Registrar.

Oleśnica

It happened in Zagórów, on October 28th/November 9th, 1887, at 9 a.m.
Appeared Józef Danielski, a worker, 28 years old and Marin Koza, a farmer, 30 years old, both living in the village of Oleśnica, and they declared, that on October 26th/November 7th of the urrent year, at 10 a.m., died in Oleśnica: Andrzej Kasznia, one week old, son of a worker, Michał Kasznia and his wife, Antonina nee Woźniak, who live in the village of Oleśnica.
After convinced myself about the death of Andrzej Kasznia this act was read to the illiterate declarants and it was signed by Us only.

Priest Trojanowski, serving as Civil Registrar.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 304, 305, 306 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 305 of 338

Jump to: