PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 305, 306, 307 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:33 am      Post subject: Re: Request for Translation - Russian death records

bigmakusa wrote:
Sorry, I my error. I posted the second death record twice in my previous post. Attached is the third death record that I wanted translated.

Cienin Zaborny

It happened in Cienin Kościelny, on May 5th/18th, 1915, at 9 a.m.
Appeared: Andrzej Szklarek and Franciszek Waszak, farmers from Cienin Zaborny and they declared that on May 3rd/16th of the current year, at 9 a.m., died in Cienin Zaborny: Marianna Kaszniak, 60 years old, a widow after the late Michał Kaszniak, a daughter of the late Nowak spouses: Mikołaj and Barbara, who was born in Wola, located in the Kowalewo parish and who lived at her daughter's in Cienin Zaborny.
After convinced myself about the death of Marianna Kaszniak this act was read to the illiterate declarants and it was signed by Us only.

Priest Kowalski, serving as Civil Registrar.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:58 am      Post subject:

Sophia wrote:
Hi Marcel,
Could you please translate this baptism?
Katarzyna Bucior, Potok Górny 1895 Akt 212
https://www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/skan/-/skan/abb8a491168fa1791077688a334f30ee95d65ff0a2b94ab295db106433e185dd
Thank you,
Sophia

Dąbrówka
Bucior Katarzyna

It happened in the village of Potok, on October 15th/27th, 1895, at 11 a.m.
Appeared personally Michał Bucior, 40 years old, a peasant living in the village of Dąbrówka, in the presence of Michał Cios and Michał Bucior, each of them being 35 years old, peasants living in Dąbrówka, and presented Us a female infant child, informing that the child was born on this day in Dąbrówka, at 2 a.m., to his legal wife, Ewa nee Niemiec, 25 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name: Katarzyna and the godparents were: Michał Cios and Katarzyna Cios.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who all were illiterate, and it was signed by Us only.

Priest Fryderyk Więckowski, the administrator of the romancatholic parish in Potok, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:18 am      Post subject: Re: Translation -- Wladyslaw Witkowski

davidckane wrote:
Hi. I would greatly appreciate a translation of the birth record of Wladyslaw Witkowski (No. 55). Thanks so much!

The settlement of Tadajewko

It happened in the village of Strzygi on August 20th, 1871, at 9 a.m.
Appeared personally Jan Witkowski, 27 years old, a peasant living in Tadajewko, in the presence of Władysław Witkowski, 50 years old and Maciej Strębski, 40 years old, peasants living in the settlement of Tadajewko and presented Us a male infant child, informing that the child was born in the settlement of Tadajewko on the 17th day of the current month and year, at 5 a.m., to his legal wife, Anna nee Malinowska, 25 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Inocenty Jabłoński, the child was given the name: Władysław, and the godparents were: Adam Malinowski and Paulina Kipczyńska.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who all were illiterate, and it was signed by Us.

The administrator of the Strzygi parish, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Inocenty Jabłoński.

Sophia
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 1023

Post Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:20 am      Post subject:

marcelproust wrote:
Sophia wrote:
Hi Marcel,
Could you please translate this baptism?
Katarzyna Bucior, Potok Górny 1895 Akt 212
https://www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/skan/-/skan/abb8a491168fa1791077688a334f30ee95d65ff0a2b94ab295db106433e185dd
Thank you,
Sophia

Dąbrówka
Bucior Katarzyna

It happened in the village of Potok, on October 15th/27th, 1895, at 11 a.m.
Appeared personally Michał Bucior, 40 years old, a peasant living in the village of Dąbrówka, in the presence of Michał Cios and Michał Bucior, each of them being 35 years old, peasants living in Dąbrówka, and presented Us a female infant child, informing that the child was born on this day in Dąbrówka, at 2 a.m., to his legal wife, Ewa nee Niemiec, 25 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name: Katarzyna and the godparents were: Michał Cios and Katarzyna Cios.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who all were illiterate, and it was signed by Us only.

Priest Fryderyk Więckowski, the administrator of the romancatholic parish in Potok, serving as Civil Registrar.

Again, thank you so much, Marcel, for this translation. You actually posted it already on 8 June.
Sophia
davidckane

Replies: 44

Post Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:25 am      Post subject:

Thanks so much!!
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:25 am      Post subject:

ertylisz wrote:
Would you please translate the birth records for Leon Kazmierkowski and Julian Kazmierkowski twins born in 1901. I am not sure which is record 25 and which is 26. Thank you, Gene Tylisz

Marcewek

It happened in the village of Młodojewo, on February 4th/17th, 1901, at 4 p.m.
Appeared Maciej Kaźmierowski, 41 years old, a farmer living in Marcewek, in the presence of Jan Gruszczyński, 52 years old and Antoni Gagajewski, 66 years old, farmers living in Marcewek and presented Us a male infant child, informing that the child was born yesterday in Marcewek, on 1 p.m., to his legal wife, Franciszka nee Jakubowska, 36 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name: Julian and the godparents were: Walenty Kaźmierowski and Franciszka Gruszczyńska.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses and it was signed by Us and the declarant. The witnesses were illiterate.

Priest Andrzej Wojciechowski, serving as Civil Registrar,
Maciej Kaźmierowski.

mestanton

Replies: 212

Post Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:48 pm      Post subject: Józef Budny death 1887 in Radziejów

Please translate this death record to help me determine if he is an immediate family member.
Thank you.

Józef Budny death #6 1887.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  179.07 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Józef Budny death #6 1887.jpeg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:50 am      Post subject: Re: Józef Budny death 1887 in Radziejów

mestanton wrote:
Please translate this death record to help me determine if he is an immediate family member.
Thank you.

Nr 6
Radziejów

It happened in Radziejów, on January 24th/February 5th, 1887, at 10 a.m.
Appeared: Wojciech Babaczyk, 51 years old and Leon W...(can't read), 50 years old, daylaborers living in Radziejów and they declared that on January 22nd/February 3rd of the current year, at 10 p.m., died: Józef Budny, 49 years old, who was born in unknown place and lived in Radziejów, a daylaborer, son of the late parents, who left his widowed wife, Jadwiga nee Wesołowska.
After convinced myself about the death of Józef this act was read to the illiterate declarants and it was signed by Us only.

Priest Jan Brożek, the Radziejów parish-priest, serving as Civil Registrar.

nercell
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 287

Post Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:03 pm      Post subject: Jakub Panuciak baptism

Can you please translate the baptism of my g grandfather's brother. 1873 Record 90 Jakub Panuciak, Topulcza

https://www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/en/skan/-/skan/b75632dc95587e330a11fbe16d0f2ae22fa113fb2820b2fcae6001dc69aa25a0

Thanks,

Nancy
[/list]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:05 pm      Post subject: Re: Jakub Panuciak baptism

nercell wrote:
Can you please translate the baptism of my g grandfather's brother. 1873 Record 90 Jakub Panuciak, Topulcza

https://www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/en/skan/-/skan/b75632dc95587e330a11fbe16d0f2ae22fa113fb2820b2fcae6001dc69aa25a0

Thanks,

Nancy
[/list]

I am working on it.

TedMack

Replies: 479

Post Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:12 am      Post subject: Russian Records Translation

G'day Marcel

Can you please translate the attached.

Birth Marta Szmajdzinski - record 23 (crop).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  254.88 KB

Birth Marta Szmajdzinski - record 23 (crop).jpg

adamsam

Replies: 73

Post Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:54 am      Post subject: Polish record translations

I submitted (3) birth records for translation in mid June and was wondering the status of this request. Some names in the documents - Antoni Obiala, Michal Obiala his brother and Antonina (?) Michal's wife. Records are from Zadusnicki parish in Kujawsko-pomorskie. Antoni was the father of my grandmother. Thank you in advance .
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:57 pm      Post subject: Re: Polish record translations

adamsam wrote:
Here are 3 birth records for translation which if I read them correctly Parents Michal Obiala and Antonina (?)

Nr 35
Zaduszniki

It happened in Zaduszniki, on August 19th/May2nd, 1903, at 8 a.m.
Appeared Michał Obiała, 25 years old, worker from Zaduszniki, in the presence of Antoni Majeski, 40 years old and Jan Głodkoski, 27 years old, both peasants from Zaduszniki and presented Us a male infant child, informing that the child was born in Zaduszniki, on April 14th/27th of the current year, at 1 a.m., to his legal wife, Antonina nee Ręgocka, 23 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by Us, the child was given the name: Stanisław, and the godparents were: Jan Kubacki and Marianna Obiała.
This act was read to the illiterate present and it was signed by Us only.

Nr 89
Zaduszniki

It happened in Zaduszniki, on November 4th/17th, 1901, at 2 p.m.
Appeared Michał Obiała, 23 years old, worker from Zaduszniki, in the presence of Franciszek Mosakoski, 48 years old and Antoni Andrzejeski, 42 years old, both peasants from Zaduszniki and presented Us a male infant chils, informing that the child was born in Zaduszniki on this day, at 1 a.m., to his legal wife, Antonina nee Ręgocka, 21 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by Us, the child was given the name: Józef, and the godparents were: Antoni Obiała and Jadwiga Ręgocka.

The administrator of the Zaduszniki parish, serving as CIvil Registrar, priest O. Żmijewski.

Left margin note: Died in Włocławek on February 22nd, 1950, Act number 126/50.

It happened in Zaduszniki, on June 11th/24th, 1905, at 9 a.m.
Appeared Michał Obiała, 27 years old, a daylaborer from Zaduszniki, in the presence of Antoni Jędrzekewski, 50 years old and Franciszek Mosakowski, 45 years old, both peasants from Zaduszniki, and presented Us a male infant child, informint that the child was born in Zaduszniki on the 6th/19th day of the current month and year, at 11 a.m., to his legal wife, Antonina nee Ręgocka, 25 years old.
At the Holy Baptism, held today by Us, the child was given the name: Jan and the godparents were: Marian Obiała and Marianna Jędrzejewska.

The administrator of the Zaduszniki parish, serving as CIvil Registrar, priest O. Żmijewski.

Left margin note: He married Franciszka Jaźwierska nee Sobotowska, on June 2nd 1949 in the Registry Office of Włocławek-Miasto. Act number 279/1949

TedMack

Replies: 479

Post Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:21 am      Post subject: Russian Records Translation

G'day Marcel

Can you please translate the attached.

Death Andrzej Michalak 1899 - record 1(2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  228.41 KB

Death Andrzej Michalak 1899 - record 1(2).jpg

adamsam

Replies: 73

Post Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:07 am      Post subject: Re: Polish record translations

marcelproust wrote:
adamsam wrote:
Here are 3 birth records for translation which if I read them correctly Parents Michal Obiala and Antonina (?)

Nr 35
Zaduszniki

It happened in Zaduszniki, on August 19th/May2nd, 1903, at 8 a.m.
Appeared Michał Obiała, 25 years old, worker from Zaduszniki, in the presence of Antoni Majeski, 40 years old and Jan Głodkoski, 27 years old, both peasants from Zaduszniki and presented Us a male infant child, informing that the child was born in Zaduszniki, on April 14th/27th of the current year, at 1 a.m., to his legal wife, Antonina nee Ręgocka, 23 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by Us, the child was given the name: Stanisław, and the godparents were: Jan Kubacki and Marianna Obiała.

Nr 89
Zaduszniki

It happened in Zaduszniki, on November 4th/17th, 1901, at 2 p.m.
Appeared Michał Obiała, 23 years old, worker from Zaduszniki, in the presence of Franciszek Mosakoski, 48 years old and Antoni Andrzejeski, 42 years old, both peasants from Zaduszniki and presented Us a male infant chils, informing that the child was born in Zaduszniki on this day, at 1 a.m., to his legal wife, Antonina nee Ręgocka, 21 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by Us, the child was given the name: Józef, and the godparents were: Antoni Obiała and Jadwiga Ręgocka.

Left margin note: Died in Włocławek on February 22nd, 1950, Act number 126/50.

It happened in Zaduszniki, on June 11th/24th, 1905, at 9 a.m.
Appeared Michał Obiała, 27 years old, a daylaborer from Zaduszniki, in the presence of Antoni Jędrzekewski, 50 years old and Franciszek Mosakowski, 45 years old, both peasants from Zaduszniki, and presented Us a male infant child, informint that the child was born in Zaduszniki on the 6th/19th day of the current month and year, at 11 a.m., to his legal wife, Antonina nee Ręgocka, 25 years old.
At the Holy Baptism, held today by Us, the child was given the name: Jan and the godparents were: Marian Obiała and Marianna Jędrzejewska.

Left margin note: He married Franciszka Jaźwierska nee Sobotowska, on June 2nd 1949 in the Registry Office of Włocławek-Miasto. Act number 279/1949
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 305, 306, 307 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 306 of 338

Jump to: