PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 307, 308, 309 ... 337, 338, 339  Next
Author

Replies: 37

Post Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:03 pm      Post subject: russian name translation

Dear Marcel Prosut
Can you translate these 2 names ?
Stanislawa and Walentyn
thank you

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4190

Post Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:04 pm      Post subject: Re: Birth Record Translation Help

Trish wrote:
Hi Marcell,
Can you please help translate the following birth record?

All I want to know is the following information please:
The name of the town of birth.
The date of birth.
Are the parents still alive?

Franciszka Mrowczynska born in 1869. Parents are: Franciszek Mrowczynski and Julianna Korjczyk. The record was from Kasimierz Biskupi records.

Birth place: Kazimierz
Date of birth: January 9th/21st1869, at 8 p.m.

What do you mean by asking were the parents still alive? You mean during the baptism day? If so, yes, they were living during the baptism day. The declarant was the father of the child.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:05 pm      Post subject: Re: russian name translation

davidfrancja wrote:
Dear Marcel Prosut
Can you translate these 2 names ?
Stanislawa and Walentyn
thank you

Stanisława Latkowska
Walenty Ryżewski
Walenty Ryszewski

Trish
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 299

Post Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:47 pm      Post subject: Re: Birth Record Translation Help

marcelproust wrote:
Trish wrote:
Hi Marcell,
Can you please help translate the following birth record?

All I want to know is the following information please:
The name of the town of birth.
The date of birth.
Are the parents still alive?

Franciszka Mrowczynska born in 1869. Parents are: Franciszek Mrowczynski and Julianna Korjczyk. The record was from Kasimierz Biskupi records.

Birth place: Kazimierz
Date of birth: January 9th/21st1869, at 8 p.m.

What do you mean by asking were the parents still alive? You mean during the baptism day? If so, yes, they were living during the baptism day. The declarant was the father of the child.

Hi Marcel,
Thank you again for the translation. The reason why I asked about the parents being alive was because I did not find any children born after 1869. I was wondering if the one of the parents had died and why there weren't any more children in the town.
Thank you again.
Trish
davidfrancja

Replies: 37

Post Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:49 pm      Post subject: Russian translation

Thank you Marcel
in this act, was Marceli a widower ?
his wife was called Marianna.

meowsrus

Replies: 14

Post Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:57 pm      Post subject: Several entries for family found

Hi Marcell,

I have a bundle of documents for you, if you would please be so kind.

Husband's pay goes in tomorrow and yes-sir will be sending you a thank you amount!!

In this mix are birth and marriage records others were so extremely kind to help me find.

Thank you so very, very much. You giving help in this way is so extremely kind. Just have to say it again because you're the only one doing it, which shows just how wonderful you are.

t_1866_mar_jakub_budny_and_jadwiga_gawarkiewcz_204.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  30.1 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

t_1866_mar_jakub_budny_and_jadwiga_gawarkiewcz_204.jpg

t_1844_3_malz_jozef_budny_and_julianna_majewska_105.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  44.9 KB

t_1844_3_malz_jozef_budny_and_julianna_majewska_105.jpg

t_1849_4_malz_walenty_gawarkiewicz_and_tekla_wojciechowska_104.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  25.94 KB

t_1849_4_malz_walenty_gawarkiewicz_and_tekla_wojciechowska_104.jpg

t_1847_5_ur_jakub_budny_129.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  28.36 KB

t_1847_5_ur_jakub_budny_129.jpg

t_1849_28_ur_jadwiga_gawarkiewiicz_110.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  42.35 KB

t_1849_28_ur_jadwiga_gawarkiewiicz_110.jpg

meowsrus

Replies: 14

Post Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:59 pm      Post subject: Re: Several entries for family found

meowsrus wrote:
Hi Marcell,

Husband's pay goes in tomorrow and yes-sir will be sending you a thank you amount!!

In this mix are birth and marriage records others were so extremely kind to help me find.

Thank you so very, very much. You giving help in this way is so extremely kind. Just have to say it again because you're the only one doing it, which shows just how wonderful you are.

Wouldn't let me add this one along with the others, sorry!

Collette

1868_35_ur_marianna_budna_120.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  457.76 KB

1868_35_ur_marianna_budna_120.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:33 am      Post subject: Re: Several entries for family found

meowsrus wrote:
meowsrus wrote:
Hi Marcell,

Wouldn't let me add this one along with the others, sorry!

Collette

Łążyn
nr 35

It happened in Łążyn, on August 16th, 1868, at 1 p.m.
Appeared Jakub Budny, a stableman from Łążyn, 22 years old, in the presence of Jan Szulc, a clerk, 40 years old and Andrzej Szulc, a farmhand, 36 years old, both from Łążyn and presented Us a female child, informing that the child was born in Łążyn on this day, at 4 a.m., to his legal wife, Jadwiga nee Gawarkiewicz, 19 years old.
At The Holy BAptism, held today by the priest Jakub Wachulski, the child was given the name: Marianna and the godparents were: Jan Kotkiewicz and Marianna Szulc.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who all were illiterate, and it was signed by Us only.

Priest Jakub Wachulski.

Blue

Replies: 68

Post Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:46 am      Post subject: Lukasz Nalepa - death record

Hi Marcelproust.
Would you please consider transcribing this Russian death record for me? I would really like to learn how the Russian people described the event.
Thanks

Lukasz Nalepa - death cert 1889.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.72 MB

Lukasz Nalepa - death cert 1889.jpeg

mestanton

Replies: 212

Post Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2022 5:11 pm      Post subject: Wojciech Wesołowski death 1886 #37

Please translate this October 1886 death record #37 for Wojciech Wesołowski of Popowo in Chełmica parish. I think I see that the witnesses are Franciszek Smoliński and Franciszek Suski (who may be relatives by marriage), but I do not see the name of his second wife Anna, nor the word widower, and I do not see the names of his parents.

A translation will help me to determine if this is my ancestor Wojciech Wesołowski born about 1804 perhaps in Macikowo, or another person.

Thank you very much,

Marilyn

Wesolowski, Wojciech death 1886. 71_190_0_74.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  48.58 KB

Wesolowski, Wojciech death 1886. 71_190_0_74.jpg

John Goormaghtigh

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:38 pm      Post subject:

The Research in Poland campaign aims to present the achievements of Polish science and to promote Poland as an attractive country for conducting research and developing a scientific career to international scientific community. The campaign presents: scientists, research teams, R&D&I projects and research infrastructure.

While on the other hand the US Citizens are facing a lot lot of problem in finding SSA Office locations. This Problem is solved by my Research.
https://www.provenexpert.com/ssa-office-locator/
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:51 am      Post subject: Re: Wojciech Wesołowski death 1886 #37

mestanton wrote:
Please translate this October 1886 death record #37 for Wojciech Wesołowski of Popowo in Chełmica parish. I think I see that the witnesses are Franciszek Smoliński and Franciszek Suski (who may be relatives by marriage), but I do not see the name of his second wife Anna, nor the word widower, and I do not see the names of his parents.

A translation will help me to determine if this is my ancestor Wojciech Wesołowski born about 1804 perhaps in Macikowo, or another person.

Thank you very much,

Marilyn

Popowo
Nr 37

It happened in the village of Chełmica Wielka, on October 2nd/14th, 1876, at 9 a.m.
Appeared Franciszek Smoliński, 50 years old and Franciszek Suski, 60 years old, peasants living in the village of Popowo, and they declared that yesterday, at 10 a.m., died in the village of Popowo: Wojciech Wesołowski, 80 years old, whose parents and birth place were unknown to the declarants.
After convinced myself about the death of Wojciech Wesołowski this act was read to the declarants and due to their illiteracy it was signed by Us only.

Priest Malanowski.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:04 am      Post subject: Re: Lukasz Nalepa - death record

Blue wrote:
Hi Marcelproust.
Would you please consider transcribing this Russian death record for me? I would really like to learn how the Russian people described the event.
Thanks

This act was written by the catholic priest, who worked in the parish, not by Russians.

Szeliga

It happened in the village of Huta Krzeszowska, on January 24th/February 5th, 1889, at 10 a.m.
Appeared Michał Rudzki, 28 years old and Piotr Derylak, 30 years old, both parents living in the village of Szeliga and they declared that yesterday, at 8 a.m., died in the village of Szeliga: Łukasz Nalepa, a farmer, 51 years old, who was born in the village of Gózd and lived in the village of Szeliga, son of the late farmers: Marcin and his wife, Anna nee Świonder, who lived in the village of Gózd.
He was survived by his wife, Marianna nee Koziara.
After convinced about the death of Łukasz Nalepa this act was read to the present and due to thei illiteracy it was signed by Us only.

Priest Leonard Putowski, serving as Civil Registrar.

Last edited by marcelproust on Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:38 am; edited 2 times in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:08 am      Post subject: Re: Several entries for family found

meowsrus wrote:
Hi Marcell,

Łążyn
Nr 4

It happened in Łążyn, on January 30th/February 1st, 1849, at 4 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses, Jakub Rygielski, 64 years old and Szczepan Zieliński, 50 years old, farmers from Kuźniki, religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Walenty Gawarkiewicz, a single man, living at his father's in Łążyn, who was born in Łążyn, son od the living Szymon Gawarkiewicz and the late Jadwiga nee Żosacka, who died in Łążyn, 22 years old

and

Tekla Piwnicka, a widow after the late Łukasz Piwnicki, who died on September 12th/24th, 1847, a servant living in Łążyn, who was born in Kawęczyn, daughter of the late Jan Wojciechowski, who died in Kawęczyn and his wife, living in Łążyn, Magdalena, 25 years old.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the parish of Łążyn, on: January 2nd/14th, January 9th/21st and January 16th/28th of the current year.

The groom's father, who was present at writing this marriage act, gave his oral permission for this marriage.
There were no objections for this marriage.
The newlyweds declared they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, who all were illiterate and it was signed by Us only.

Priest Jakub Wachulski, the administrator of the Łążyn parish.

Łążyn
Nr 10

It happened in Łążyn on November 8th, 1866, at 1 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses, Andrzej Tuburski, 34 years old and Jan Rygielski, 30 years old, both daylaborers from Łążyn, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Jakub Budny, a single man, a stableman from Łążyn, who was born in Kuźniki, son of Józef and Julianna nee Majewska, the Budny spouses, 20 years old

and

Jadwiga Gawarkiewicz, a miss, living at her parents' in Łążyn, who was born in Łążyn, daughter of Walenty and Tekla nee Wojciechowska, the Gawarkiewicz spouses, 17 years old.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the parish church in Łążyn, on: November 4th, 11th and 18th of the current year.

The newlyweds' parents, who were present at writing this marriage record, gave their oral permission to this marriage.

The religious marriage ceremony was performed by the priest Jakub Wachulski, the administrator of the Łążyn parish.

This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, who all were illiterate, and it was signed by Us.

Priest Jakub Wachulski, the administrator of the Łążyn parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

Łążyn

It happened in the village of Łążynm on April 3rd/15th, 1844, at 1 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses, Szczepan Zieliński, the bride's guardian, 45 years old and Jan Lorenc, 35 years old, farmers living in Łążyn, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Józef Budny, a single man, living at his parents' in Łążyn, 18 years old, who was born in Łążyn, son of a farmer, Walenty and Marianna nee Sekulska, the Budny spouses, who live in Łążyn

and

Julianna Majewska, a miss, a servant living in Łążyn, 21 years old, who was born in Łążyn, daughter of the late spouses: a farmer Stanisław Majewski and Marianna Majewska nee Tyburska.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced on December 19th/31st, 1843, December 26th, 1843/January 7th, 1844 and January 2nd/14th, 1844, in the parish of Łążyn.

The groom's parents and the first of the witnesses, who is a bride's guardian, who were present at writing this marriage act, gave their oral permission for this marriage.

There were no objections for this marriage.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, who all were illiterate and it was signed by Us only.

Priest Józef Kantorski, the Łążyn parish administrator.

Kuźniki
Nr 5

It happened in Łążyn, on April 20th/May 2nd, 1847, at 1 p.m.
Appeared Józef Budny, 23 years old, living at his parents' in Kuźniki, in the presence of Jakub Chmielewski, 36 years old, a daylaborer from Łążyn and Jan Lorenc, 30 years old, a farmer from Kuźniki, and presented Us a male infant child, who was born in Kuźniki, on April 17th/29th of the current year, at 12 o'clock at night, to his wife, Julianna nee Majewska, 26 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name: Jakbu and the godparents were: the aforementioned Jakub Chmielewski and Marianna Budna.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who all were illiterate and it was signed by Us.

Priest Jakub Wachulski, the administrator of the Łążyn parish.

Łążyn
Nr 28

It happened in Łążyn, on September 11th/23rd, 1849, at 5 p.m.
Appeared Walenty Gawarkiewicz, 23 years old, a daylaborer from Łążyn, in the presence of Jakub Chmielewski, 40 years old and Szymon Piątkowski, 35 years old, both daylaborers from Łążyn and presented Us a female infant child, who was born today in Łążyn, at 12 o'clock at noon, to his wife, Tekla nee Wojciechowska, 23 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Jadwiga and the godparents were: Antoni Zieliński and Jadwiga Górna.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who were illiterate and it was signed by Us only.

Priest Jakub Wachulski, the administrator of the Łomżyn parish.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:42 am      Post subject: Re: Russian translation

davidfrancja wrote:
Thank you Marcel
in this act, was Marceli a widower ?
his wife was called Marianna.

a widower, who lived at his son's, a servant in Ruszkowo, 55 years old, of unknown place of birth, son of the late parents whose names were unknown to the declarants

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 307, 308, 309 ... 337, 338, 339  Next Page 308 of 339

Jump to: