PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 312, 313, 314 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:38 am      Post subject: Re: Kolpak Death (Maybe my Ancestor)

kp94 wrote:
Hello,

Can someone please translate this record? It would be greatly appreciated. It is of Jozef Kolpak, and I think he may be my third great grandfather. I am trying to find out information about him. It is record 222.

Thank you,

Kyle

Nr 222
Myszyniec

It happened in Myszyniec, on June 12th/25th, 1905, at 5 p.m.
Appeared Emil Ekert, 60 years old and Ignacy Sokołowski, 39 years old, farmers from Myszyniec and they declared that yesterday, at 3 a.m., died in Myszyniec: Józef Kołpak, a widower, 60 years old, son of the unknwon parents, a farmer, who was born in the village of Dąbrowy and lived in Myszyniec.
After convinced myself about the death of Józef Kołpak this act was read to the illiterate present and it was signed by Us.

The administrator of the Myszyniec parish, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Fr. Karwacki.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:46 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation Help

Trish wrote:
Hi Marcel,

Can you please help me with the following information on the attached marriage record? I’m only looking for the date of marriage, and if the parents, Franciszek Mrowczynski and Agnieszka Borlinska, are alive or deceased.

Thank you so much for your help.
Trish
PS: I also sent you an email.

The marriage took place on September 4th/16th, 1873, at 6 p.m.
Franciszek Mrówczyński and Agnieszka nee Gembicka were alive.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:56 am      Post subject: Re: Can You these 2 Records?

HelpTheFamily wrote:
Here are the links for the 2 Records:
https://geneteka.genealodzy.pl/index.php?op=gt&lang=eng&bdm=D&w=10pl&rid=D&search_lastname=Matys&search_name=Henryk&search_lastname2=&search_name2=&from_date=&to_date=&rpp1=&ordertable=

&

https://geneteka.genealodzy.pl/index.php?op=gt&lang=eng&bdm=D&w=10pl&rid=D&search_lastname=Szreder&search_name=Maria&search_lastname2=&search_name2=&from_date=&to_date=&rpp1=&ordertable=

Best Regards,

Lucas

Nr 244
Death day: 13
How old: 3 months
When, where, who, of what disease, whether received the anointing of the sick?: On 13th day of May, 1911, died in the town of Białystok, a child named Henryk, of enteritis.

Son od the towmsmen, Henryk and Felicja nee Bulbin, the Matys spouses, died at the age of 3 months.

His body was burried on the 14th day of May of the current year, at the parish cemetery.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:10 am      Post subject: Re: Can You these 2 Records?

HelpTheFamily wrote:
Here are the links for the 2 Records:
https://geneteka.genealodzy.pl/index.php?op=gt&lang=eng&bdm=D&w=10pl&rid=D&search_lastname=Matys&search_name=Henryk&search_lastname2=&search_name2=&from_date=&to_date=&rpp1=&ordertable=

&

https://geneteka.genealodzy.pl/index.php?op=gt&lang=eng&bdm=D&w=10pl&rid=D&search_lastname=Szreder&search_name=Maria&search_lastname2=&search_name2=&from_date=&to_date=&rpp1=&ordertable=

Best Regards,

Lucas

Nr 365
Szreder
Death date: 11

In the year of 1918, on the 11th day of June, died in the town of Białystok: Maria Szreder, of cancer, fortified with the rites of the Church.

Died at the age odf 81, a parishioner of the local church, che was survived by her daughters: Maria, Sabina and Ewa.

Her body was burried by the priest Henryk Wojniusz, the vicar priest of the local parish, on the local parish cemetery in Białystok.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:26 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Records Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Can you please translate these 2 death records from Kiełczew Smużny, par. Wrząca Wielka.

Kiełczew Smużny

It happened in the village of Wrząca Wielka, on March 13th/25th, 1887, at 6 p.m.
AppearedL Jakub Kolecki, 50 years old and Piotr Czupryński, 50 years old, both farmers from Kiełczew Smużny, and they declared that on March 12th/24th opf the current year, at 3 a.m., died in Kiełczew Smużny: Małgorzata Olejniczak, who lived at her husband's in Kiełczew Smużny. She was born in Mąkolno, daughter of the late spouses: Mateusz Jakubowski and Marianna Jakubowska nee Jankowska. She died at the age of 66. She was survived by her husband, Mateusz Olejniczak.
After convinced myself about the death of Małgorzata Olejniczak this act was read to the illiterate witnesses anf it was signed by us.

Priest M. Krzysztoforski.

Kiełczew Smużny

It happened in the village of Wrząca Wielka, on October 28th/November 9th, 1891, at 1 p.m.
Appeared Wawrzyniec Kędzierski, 62 years old and Kacper Ziółkowski, 40 years old, both farmers from Kiełczew Smużny and they declared that on October 25th/November 6th of the current year, at 12 o'clock at noon, died in Kiełczew Smużny: Mateusz Olejniczak, a farmer, who was born and lived in Kiełczew Smużny, son of Jacenty and Aniela, the Olejniczak spouses, 74 years old.
He was survived by his wife, Agnieszka Olejniczak nee FGibaniewska.
After convinced myself about the death of Olejniczak this act was read to the illiterate declarants and it was signed by Us.

Priest's signature.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:53 am      Post subject: Re: translating Marriage document

blkspdr11 wrote:
Need help translating this document, only need #10 record translated.
Document should show Anthony Hreben/Greben marriage information.
Thank You

Nr 10
Marriage date: 22

In the year of 1912, on the 22nd day of January, in the romancatholic parish church in Siehniewicze, a marriage ceremony was celebrated by the priest Jan Żywicki, the parish-priest of this church, which was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced on: January 8th, 15th and 22nd, in front of the people gathered at The Holy Mass.

Marriage between:

A peasant from the Rewiatycze volost*, from the village of Siehniewicze, Antoni Hrebeń, a single man, 19 years old and Waleria Wieryszko, 19 years old, both parishioners of the local parish church.

Son of Piotr and Aniela nee Tymoszyk, the Hrebel legal spouses and daughter of Michał and Marianna nee Judycka, the Wieryszko legal spouses.

The marriage was solemny blessed in the face of the Church, in the presence of the witnesses: Karol Wieryszko, Bolesław Wiszniewski and many others who were present at the marriage ceremony.

*volost: an administrative subdivision

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:50 am      Post subject: Re: Jan Jankowski Remarriage 1879 Przerosl - 2nd page

jajan wrote:
Here is the 2nd page!

from the village of Bućki and Marianna Kozłowska, a widow afer Józef Kozłowski, who died on November 17th/29th, 1877. She was born in the village of Bućki, a daughter of a daylaborer, Jakub Łazarczyk, who lives in the village of Zarzecze and his late wife, Józefa nee Chojnacka, 32 years old, living at her relatives in the aforementioned village of Bućki.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the local parish church, on Sundays:

July 29th/August 10th, August 5th/17th and August12th/24th of the current year, at 12 o'clock at noon.

The newlyweds declared they did not officialy enter into any prenuptial agreement.
The religious marriage ceremony was performed by the priest Kazimierz Łopoieński, the parish-priest of the Przerośl parish.

This act was read to the present and it was signed by Us. The newlyweds were illiterarate.

Priest Kazimierz Łopieński, the Przerośl parish-priest.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:20 am      Post subject: Re: Jan Jankowski Remarriage 1879 Przerosl

jajan wrote:
Hi Marcel,

I am reposting this request from August 4 which you indicated that you were working on, but I have not seen yet.

It is Jan Jankowski’s 2nd marriage in 1879 in Przerosl, Suwalki. It crosses two pages.

Could you please provide a translation when possible?

Thank-You! jajan

Bućki

It happened in Przerośl, on April 13th/25th, 1879, at 5 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses, Augustyn Truchan, living in the village of Bućki, 38 years old and Jan Tabin, 53 years old, living in the village of Śmieciuchówka, both farmers, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, bweteen:

Jan Jankowski, a widower after the late Wilhelmina nee Rydzewska, who died on April 24th/May 6th, 1878, a daylaborer, who was born in the county of Suwałki, in the village of Żelazkowizna, , son of the late spouses: Andrzej Jankowski and his legal wife, Krystyna nee Obersztof, 42 years old, living in

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:23 am      Post subject: Re: Birth Record - Lucia Szatynski

JoAnn Renken wrote:
Hello friends,

I am flummoxed. In my late grandmother's possessions she had a birth date for her mother, Lucia Szatynski, as December 13, 1877. A recently located family member sent me this record of her birth which says she was born in 1869. I see the number 31 but I am not sure about the month. She also sent the records for Lucia's brothers and sisters. Although I would love to translate these myself I get very confused while looking to translate the Russian cursive to English. Could someone please take a look at this birth record and confirm it is for Lucia Szatynski, child of Apolinaras Jokubas Satinskas and Marcianna Szatynska Gintowttowna. Any other pertinent information within the document that can be translated is greatly appreciated. Names, dates, and towns will be most appreciated. Since I have 4 more siblings' records that I will ask to be translated payment can be made as well. Thank you very, very, much!

Sincerely,
JoAnn

Nr 94
Szatyńska

In the year of 1869, on the 30th day of November, in the romancatholic parish of Kiejdany, a child was baptised with the name of Łucja, by the dean of Kowno, serving as the parish-priest of the Kiejdany parish, priest Adam Brożewicz, in the full religious rite.

Daughter of the noblemen, the legal spoouses, Apolinary Szatyński and Marcjanna Szatyńska nee Gintowt, who was born on the 31st day of October, 1869, in the parish of Kiejdyny, in the neighbourhood of Szyłany [in Lithuanian: Šilonys]

The godparents were: Bolesław Waszkiewicz with Anna Gintowt.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:31 am      Post subject: Re: Przedecz 1899 birth record

EGirardi wrote:
Good afternoon !

If you have time, could you please take a look at this birth record for Jan ANDRZEJCZAK born in 1899 in Przedecz, powiat Koło ?

Thank you very much !

Nr 216
The colony of Przedecz

It happened in Przedecz, on December 12th/24th, 1899, at 1 p.m.
Appeared: Michał Andrzejczak, a peasant from the colony of Przedecz, 28 years old, in the presence of Wojciecj Grzelak, 34 years old and Jan Więtczak, 38 years old, peasants living in the colony of Przedecz, and presented Us a male infant child, who was born in the colony of Przedecz, on December 8th/20th of the current year, to his legal wife, Marianna nee Więtczak, 25 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Jan Elznerowicz, the vicar priest, the child was given the name: Jan, and the godparents were: Tomasz Andrzejczak and Wiktoria Więtczak.
This act was read to the present, who were all illiterate and it was signed by us only.

The parish-priest of the Przerośl parish, serving as CIvil Registrar, priest Górzyński.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:46 am      Post subject: Re: Translation

HelpTheFamily wrote:
Good Day, Can you translate this Death Record of Henryk Matys?

Best Regards,

Lucas Kernan

Death day: 13
In the year of 1911, on the 13th day of May, in the town of Białystok, died a child named: Henryk, of enteritis.

Son of the townsmen, Henryk Matys and Felicja Matys nee Bulbin. Died at the age of 3 months.

His body was burried on the parish cemetery, on the 19th day of May of the current year.

TedMack

Replies: 479

Post Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:42 am      Post subject: Russian Records Translation

G'day Marcel

Can you please translate the attached marriage record.

Marriage Mateusz Olejniczak 2 - record 8 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  485.67 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Marriage Mateusz Olejniczak 2 - record 8 (2).jpg

rfiorille

Replies: 26

Post Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:45 am      Post subject:

Hello Forum!

Would it be possible to have the attached record translated. Here is a link to the record online as well:

https://www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/jednostka/-/jednostka/1825177 (scan/image #11, record entry #15)

Thank you!
Robert

Andrzejewski Josef.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.9 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Andrzejewski Josef.png

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:53 pm      Post subject:

rfiorille wrote:
Hello Forum!

Would it be possible to have the attached record translated. Here is a link to the record online as well:

https://www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/jednostka/-/jednostka/1825177 (scan/image #11, record entry #15)

Thank you!
Robert

I am working on it.

rfiorille

Replies: 26

Post Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:15 am      Post subject:

marcelproust wrote:

I am working on it.

I appreciate you letting me know. Thank you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 312, 313, 314 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 313 of 338

Jump to: