PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 332, 333, 334, 335, 336  Next
Author

Replies: 16

Post Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:47 am      Post subject: Marriage Jakob Neumann / Hulda Hein

Dear MarcelProust,

may I again ask you to perform a translation of the attached document?

Thank you in advance
Torsten Seemann

1897 Heirat.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.17 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

1897 Heirat.JPG

Justin

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:44 am      Post subject: Translation - Jan Jaskulski birth record

MarcelProust,

I thank you very much for the work you are doing. I am requesting a translation of the attached document, which is a birth record for Jan Jaskulski. It is entry 102.

Justin

102 - jan jaskulski - cropped.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  526.86 KB

102 - jan jaskulski - cropped.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4171

Post Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:11 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation - Jan Jaskulski birth record

Justin wrote:
MarcelProust,

I thank you very much for the work you are doing. I am requesting a translation of the attached document, which is a birth record for Jan Jaskulski. It is entry 102.

Justin

Siedliska

It happened in Koniusza, on August 8th/20th, 1893, at 9 a.m.
Appeared Michał Jaskulski, a peasant from Siedliska, 26 years old, in the presence of Paweł Wierzbowski, 40 years old and Tomasz Chmiel, 40 years old, both living in Siedliska and presented Us a male infant child, informing that the child was born yesterday, at 10 a.m., to his legal wife, Katarzyna nee Dziub, 23 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Ludwik Rusin, the local parish vicar, the child was given the name Jan, and the godparents were: Tomasz Szopa and Anna Wierzbowska.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who all were illiterate and it was signed by Us only.

Priest Wojciech Brol, the Civil Registrar.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:26 am      Post subject: Re: Marriage Jakob Neumann / Hulda Hein

TorSee wrote:
Dear MarcelProust,

may I again ask you to perform a translation of the attached document?

Thank you in advance
Torsten Seemann

Nr 16
Kępa Kępińska
Neumann Jakub Ferdynand and Hein Hulda Augusta

It happened in the town of Nowy Dwór, on May 21st/June 2nd, 1897, at noon.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Daniel Rinas, 41 years old and Adam Scherling, 26 years old, both farmers living in Kępa Tarchomińska, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Jakub Ferdynand Neumann, a single man, a son of a farmer living in Kępa Kępińska, who was born in Kępa Kępińska, 22 years old, a son of Jakub Neumann, a farmer in Kępa Kępińśka and his wife, Anna nee Scherling

and

Hulda Augusta Hein, a miss, a daughter of a farmer, who lives and was born in Kępa Tarchomińska, 18 years old, a daughter of Henryk and Luiza nee Kolm, the late Hein spouses.

This marriage was preceded by the two banns of marriage, announced in the local evangelical church, on Sundays: May 11th/23rd and May 18th/30th of the current year, based on the permission granted by the Warsaw Evangelical-Augsburg Consistory on May 13th of the current year, number 903 and oral permission given by the bride's uncle and her guardian, Karol Hein, a farmer from Kępa Tarchomińska, who was present at the marriage ceremony.

There were no objections for this marriage.

The newlyweds declared they did not enter into any prenuptial agreement.

This act was read to the newlyweds, witnesses and the bride's guardian and due to their illiteracy it was signed by Us only.

Pastor Erdtman.

TorSee

Replies: 16

Post Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:17 am      Post subject: Marriage Jakob Neumann / Anna Scherling

Dear MarcelProust,

Thank you so much for the last translation.

If you have time again, I would like to ask you to translate the attached marriage entry from 1869.

Thank you in advance.
Torsten Seemann

1869 Heirat.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  764.37 KB

1869 Heirat.png

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:14 am      Post subject: Re: Marriage Jakob Neumann / Anna Scherling

TorSee wrote:
Dear MarcelProust,

Thank you so much for the last translation.

If you have time again, I would like to ask you to translate the attached marriage entry from 1869.

Thank you in advance.
Torsten Seemann

Nr 2
Kępa Kiełpińska
Nejmann Jakub and Scherling Anna Marianna

It happened in the town of Nowy Dwór, on January 7th/19th, 1869, at 2 p.m.
We make ikt known that in the presence of the witnesses, Jakub Kurt, 38 years old and Adam Schtokkmann, 32 years old, farmers living in Kępa Kiełpińska, a religious marriage was concluded, between people of the Evangelical-Augsburg faith:

Jakub Edward Nejmann, a worker, who was born and lives in Kępa Kiełpińska, a single man, 19 years old, a son of the late Jakub Nejmann and his wife, Zuzanna nee Holweg

and

Anna Marianna Scherling, a miss, who was born and lives in Kępa Kiełpińska, 16 years old, a daughter of Georg Scherling, a farmer living in Kępa Kiełpińska and his wife, Anna nee Nikkel.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the local parish church, on December 22 of the past year/January 3rd of the current year, December 29th/January 10th and January 5th/17th of the current year.

The groom's mother and the bride's parents, who were present at the marriage ceremony, gave their oral permission for this marriage.

The newlyweds declared they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.

This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses and due to their illiteracy it was signed by Us only.

Pastor Berenc.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:00 am      Post subject: Re: Marriage: Józef Szczur and Józefa Suszyńska

Henry Soszynski wrote:
Greetings all,
Would greatly appreciate a translation of this record, possibly that of a family member.

Many thanks,
Henry Soszyński

It happened in Kryłó, on November 5th, 1878, at 4 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses, Wasyl Borysiuk, 37 years old and Józef Pukaluk, 28 years old, peasants living in the village of Łasków, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Józef Szczur, 23 years old, a single man, a peasant, who was born and lives in the village of Łasków, a son of Jan Szczur and Jadwiga nee Nowosad, peasants living in the village of Łasków

and

Józefa Suszyńska, 20 years old, a miss, a peasant, who was born and lives in the village of Nowosady, a daughter of Maksym Suszyński and Maria nee Tusiewicz, peasants living in the village of Nowosady.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the parish church of Kryłów, on: October 22nd, October 29th and November 5th of the current year.

Bride's father, who was present at the marriage ceremony, gave his oral permission for this marriage.

This act was read to the present and due to their illiteracy it was signed by Us only.

Priest Piotr Wasienko, the parish-priest of the Kryłów orthodox parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:44 am      Post subject: Re: Russian translation (Anna Furmanska and Jan Mamak)

Gwhizjudy wrote:
Kindly translate this extensive record. I am looking at marriage of Anna Furmanska and Jan Mamak. I am hoping this document might reveal the location of Jan’s birth city and parents names. Thank you, most sincerely, judy

It happened in Warsaw, in the All Saints parish church office, on January 23rd/February 4th, 1894, at 7 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses, Antoni Maleszczycki, a delivery man and Jan Figat, a bronzesmith, both of age, both living in Warsaw, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Jan Mamak, a single man, a shoemaker, 22 years old, who was born in the town of Kraków, a son of Mariannna Mamak, unmarried, living in Warsaw, at Orla street in the house number 800 in the Saint Andrew parish

and

Anna Furmańska, a miss, living at her family, 29 years old, who was born in the village of Wyśmierzyce in the county of Radom, a daughter of the spuses: Antoni Furmański and Antonina Furmańska nee Kuklińska, living in Warsaw at Złota street in the house number 1612 in the local parish.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced both in the parishes of St. Andrew and the local, on: January 9th/21st, January 16th/28th and January 23rd/February 4th of the current year.

The newlyweds declared, that they guarantee their daughter, who was born before they gor married, Stanisława, who was born on April 4th of the past year, all the rights of a legitimate child, according to the article number 291 of the Polish Kingdom Civil Code.

The religious marriage ceremony was performed by the priest Jan Kalińśki, the local parish vicar.

This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses and it was signed by Us and them.

Priest Wincenty Miechowicz, the vicar priest.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:04 am      Post subject:

ofercorn wrote:
Thanks in advance.

The marrigae certificate of Girsh Tuchendler and Frieda Hartglas,
I'm integrested in the respective ages as well as family information.

All the best,

Dr. Ofer Cornfeld

Please notice the newlyweds did enter into the prenuptial agreement. You can order such document in Warsaw State Archives. It contains interesting information regarding the family.

It happened in Warsaw, on December 21st, 1901/January 3rd, 1902, at 10 a.m.
Appeared personally: the district rabbi, Szlama Dawid Kagan and:

Hersz Tuchgendler, a single man, a trader, a son of Chaim Ber and Sura Jochweta nee Drzazga, 27 years old, who was born in Warsaw, living in Warsaw in the house number 2353

and

Frajda Hartglas, a miss, 25 years old, a daughter of Majer and Fajga nee Eksztejn, who was born in Warsaw, living in Warsaw at her family in the house number 993,

and the witnesses:

Szlama Taublert and Szlama Majer Finkiel, both private scribes, both living in Warsaw, the first in the house number 1016 and the sceond in the house number 1034 A, both of age.

The rabbi Kagan declared Us, that on December 17th/30th, 1901 he provided the religious marriagr ceremony between: Hersz Tuchgendler, a single man and Frajda Hartglas, a miss,

and he declared thet there were no objections for this marriage.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced on Nocember 17th, 24th and December 1st of the current year.

The newlyweds did enter into the prenuptial agreement at the notary Józef Staniszewski office in Warsaw, a notary of the Warsaw Court of Pieces Mortgage Office, on December 14th/27th of the current year, number 8363 [the year of 1901].

This act was read and it was signed by Us and the present.

the signature of the Civil Registrar for Nonchristian Denominations - Stabskapitän ...[the signeture is illegible]

Hersz Tuchgendler, Frajda Hartglas,
Szlama Taublert,
Szlama Majer Finkiel.

Trish
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 284

Post Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:57 am      Post subject: Franciszka Wisniewska Sugalska Death

Hi Marcel,
I hope your are well. I was wondering if you could translate this record for me. I believe it is the death record for Franciszka Wisniewska Sugalska.

This is what I know:

Franciszka Wisniewska was born about 1854. She was married to Wojciech Sugalski. Franciszka died in 1902 in Jasiony, gmina: Skrwilno.

Thank you so much for your help! Have a wonderful day!
Trish

Franciszka Wisniewska Sugalska Death.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  107.47 KB

Franciszka Wisniewska Sugalska Death.jpg

ofercorn

Replies: 13

Post Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:30 pm      Post subject:

Hi,

I'm looking for the ancestors surenames and age of the deceased.

All the best,

Ofer

??? ???? ???????.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  388.68 KB

??? ???? ???????.jpg

arielvfu

Replies: 57

Post Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:42 pm      Post subject:

Please assist with the translation with all geneological info that can be extracted.

Many thanks

21 CHINDA GOLDMAN DEATH 1877.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  930.54 KB

21 CHINDA GOLDMAN DEATH 1877.jpg

4 death pessa MILSZTEJN.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  614.97 KB

4 death pessa MILSZTEJN.jpg

1 CHINDA GOLDMAN DEATH 1884.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  930.97 KB

1 CHINDA GOLDMAN DEATH 1884.jpg

36 CHINDA GOLDMAN BIRTH 1881.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  949.17 KB

36 CHINDA GOLDMAN BIRTH 1881.jpg

Trish
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 284

Post Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:56 pm      Post subject: Marriage Translation

Hi Marcel,
Can I please get the translation for the attached marriage record? I don't need a full translation. I would like to know the following information:

Date of marriage:
Place of marriage:
Age or date of birth of groom:
Place of birth for groom:
Groom's parents alive or deceased:
Place the parents are residing:
Bride's parents alive or deceased:

This is what I know:
It's the marriage record for Jozef Mazurowski and Weronika Glowacka (nee: Stolarska).

Marriage Year: 1880 - Record #56 - Town: Skrwilno

Groom:
Jozef Mazurowski - born about 1848.
Parents are: Wojciech Mazurowski and Anna Zaborowska.

Bride:
Weronika Stolarska - born 27 February 1852 in Starcz (gmina: Skrwilno).
Parents: Franciszek Stolarski and Ewa Tredowicz
Spouse #1: Adam Glowacki

Thank you so much for your time. Have a wonderful day!
Regards,
Trish

Jozef Mazurowski & Weronika Stolarska Marriage 1880.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  206.66 KB

Jozef Mazurowski & Weronika Stolarska Marriage 1880.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:18 pm      Post subject: Re: Marriage Translation

Trish wrote:
Hi Marcel,
Can I please get the translation for the attached marriage record? I don't need a full translation. I would like to know the following information:

Date of marriage:
Place of marriage:
Age or date of birth of groom:
Place of birth for groom:
Groom's parents alive or deceased:
Bride's parents alive or deceased:

This is what I know:
It's the marriage record for Jozef Mazurowski and Weronika Glowacka (nee: Stolarska).

Marriage Year: 1880 - Record #56 - Town: Skrwilno

Groom:
Jozef Mazurowski - born about 1848.
Parents are: Wojciech Mazurowski and Anna Zaborowska.

Bride:
Weronika Stolarska - born 27 February 1852 in Starcz (gmina: Skrwilno).
Parents: Franciszek Stolarski and Ewa Tredowicz
Spouse #1: Adam Glowacki

Thank you so much for your time. Have a wonderful day!
Regards,
Trish

Nr 56
Starcz and Gorzeń

It happened in Skrwilno, on October 28th/November 9th, 1880, at 2 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses, Michał Roniewicz from Starcz, 45 years old and Antoni Zmarzły, from Rak, 48 years old, both peasants, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Józef Mazurowski, a single man, a son of the spouses: late Wojciech Mazurowski and the living Anna Mazurowska nee Zaborowska, who was born in Gorzeń and lives there at his mother's, 33 years old

and

Weronika Głowacka, a widow after the tale Adam Głowacki, who died in the year of 1878, a daughter of the spouses: the late Franciszek Stolarski and the living Ewa Stolarska nee Trandewicz, who was born in Starcz and lives there on the farm, 29 years old.

This marriage was preceded in the parish churches in Skrwilno and Gójsk, on: October 12th/24th, October 19th/31st and October 26th/November 7th of the current year.

The religious marriage ceremony was performed by the priest Łukasz Grabowski, the administrator of the Skrwilno parish.

This act was read to the illiterate present and it was signed by Us only.

The administrator of the Skrwilno parish, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Łukasz Grabowski.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:59 am      Post subject:

arielvfu wrote:
Please assist with the translation with all geneological info that can be extracted.

Many thanks

It happened in the town of Zakroczym, on August 12th/24th, 1877, at 4 p.m.
Appeared personally Kiwa Epsztejn, a synagogue sexton, 55 years old and Abram Fogiel, 58 years old, both living in the town of Zakroczym and they declared that on August 10th/22nd of the current year, at 2 p.m., died Chinda Goldman, who lived in the town of Zakroczym, 81 years old, who was born in the town of Płońsk, a daughter of Abram and Szajndla nee Łask.
After convinced myself about the death of Chinda Goldman this act was read to the declarants and it was signed by them and us.

The signature of the mayor of the town, serving as Civil Registrar,
the witnesses' signatures.

Nr 4

It happened in the city of Warsaw, in the office of the Civil Registrar for the Nonchristian Denominations of the 5th district, on January 7th/19th, 1869, at 9 a.m.
At the aforementioned Civil Registrar's office appeared: Moszek Mordko Milsztajn, a trader, 32 years old, living in the house number 2929 the letter A and Chaim Knobelman, a carpenter, 34 years old, living in the house number 2947 the letter B and they declared that in the house number 2928, on January 5th/17th of the current year, at 3 a.m., died Pessa Milsztajn, 32 years old, a daughter of a merchant, Szaja Goldman and Chaja Sura nee Brin. SHe was a permanent resident of the city of Warsaw and was survived by her 5 children.
After convinced myself about the death odf Pessa Milsztajn this act was read to the declarants and it was signed by the Civil Registrar and by the second witness, because the first witness was illiterate.

It happened in the town of Zakroczym, on January 6th/18th, 1884, at 9 a.m.
Appeared the synagogue sextons of the Zakroczym synagogue, Kiwa Epsztejn, 61 years old and Abram Fogiel, 63 years old, both living in the town of Zakroczym and they declared that on January 4th/16th of the current year, at 2 p.m., died Jakub Majer Finkiel, a merchant, who lived in the town of Zakroczym, 28 years old, who was born in the town of Maków, a son of Motel and his late wife Małka nee Szereszewska. He was survived by his wife, Sura Ryfka nee Goldman.
After convinced myself about the death of Jakub Majer Finkiel this act was read and it was signed by us and the declarants.

the declarant's signatures,
the signature of the mayor of the Zakroczym town, serving as Civil Registrar.

Zakroczym
Nr 36

It happened in the town of Zakroczym, on May 17th/29th, 1881, at 10 a.m.
Appeared personally Jakub Goldman, a trader, 29 years old, living in the town of Zakroczym, in the presence of the synagogue sextons, Kiwa Epsztejn, 59 years old and Abram Fogiel, 62 years old, both living in the town of Zakroczym and presented Us a female infant child, informing that the child was born in the town of Zakroczym, on May 11th/23rd of the current year, at 10 p.m., to his legal wife, Bajla Gitla nee Hochberg, 25 years old.
At the religious rite the child was given the name Chinda.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses and it was signed by us and them.

The signature of the mayor of the Zakroczym town,
the declarant's signatures.

Last edited by marcelproust on Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 332, 333, 334, 335, 336  Next Page 333 of 336

Jump to: