PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 335, 336, 337, 338, 339  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4208

Post Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:33 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hello.
Attached is the death record of Katarzyna.
Could someone kindly translate.
Thank you very much.

I am working on it.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:34 pm      Post subject:

wuness wrote:
Would you please translate this birth document for Mikhail (Machel) Wicentowski. Thank you. wuness

I am working on it.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:34 pm      Post subject: Re: Krutulis Family

jangle1 wrote:
Hello!

Thanks to Trish and Monika, I finally had the name of a village to begin looking for my Krutulis family within the Suwalki area! Huge thank yous to both of them! Smile I found a few birth record entries with the last name Krutulis, two of which (I think) are for a Simon/Szymon Krutulis. I was not having a very easy time reading the entries, so I was wondering if I could request some help with these two records. A whole translation is not necessary, if you could confirm for whom the entries are for, the date/place/time of birth, the sponsors/godparents, and most importantly the parents of the individuals, that would be fantastic and so appreciated! I cropped the images because they were too big to upload, but if a whole scan would be helpful I could send them a different way. https://eais.archyvai.lt/repo-ext/view/272862444 is the link to the online metric book. The two entries are on pages 301 and 137. Thank you so much for considering!

EDIT: Barb was able to look and tell me some info about the records I asked about. Same name, but not my ancestor. Thank you so much, Barb! Translation no longer requested. Have a nice day!

I am working on it.

wuness

Replies: 84

Post Posted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:51 am      Post subject:

Barb: Thank you for the information on the calender dates. You've been very helpful, as always. wuness
jacreding

Replies: 10

Post Posted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:19 am      Post subject: Russian Translation help

Hello, wondering if anyone can help with the translation of my great-great-grandparents' marriage record (attached)?
I would be most grateful...

record-image_ - 2024-01-23T095753.390.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.01 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

record-image_ - 2024-01-23T095753.390.jpg

TorSee

Replies: 18

Post Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:10 am      Post subject: Jan Erdmann Sommer / Eleonore Menert

Hello everyone,

the attached (Russian) document concerns the marriage in 1834 of Jan Erdmann Sommer and Eleonore Menert, my wife's great-great-great-grandparents.
Can anyone here decipher and translate the document?
Thank you in advance

Torsten Seemann

1834_08 Heirat.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.23 MB

1834_08 Heirat.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:02 pm      Post subject: Re: Jan Erdmann Sommer / Eleonore Menert

TorSee wrote:
Hello everyone,

the attached (Russian) document concerns the marriage in 1834 of Jan Erdmann Sommer and Eleonore Menert, my wife's great-great-great-grandparents.
Can anyone here decipher and translate the document?
Thank you in advance

Torsten Seemann

Number 24

It happened in Płock, on August 28th, 1834, at 12 o'clock at noon.
We make it known that in the presence of two witnesses, Gottfryd Szachowicz, a farmer, 33 years old and Krystian Gryks, a farmer 37 years old, the first living in the village of Białobrzegi and the second in Kępa Borowicka near Płock, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Jan Erdmann Sommer, a farmer, the village head living in Kępa Borowicka, who was born in Holendry Gniewickie in the Warsaw district, a son of Antoni Sommer and Petronella Sommer nee Tober, farmers, the late spouses, 54 years old. He proved his age with the witnesses testimony. A widower after his late wife, Ewa nee Eggert, whose death was proven with the presented death certificate

and

Eleonora Menert, a miss, living in the village of Białogrzwegi, born in the village of Cieksyn located in the district of Pułtusk, a daughter of the living Henryk, whose whereabouts were uknonwn to the witnesses and the already late Zuzanna nee Zimmermann, the Menert spouses, 21 years old, whose age was proven with the presented birth certificate.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the local evangelical church, on: the 3rd, 10th and 17th day of the current month and year.

The newlyweds' parents did not gave their permission for this marriage, due to the fact that the groom's parents were already late and the whereabouts of the bride's father were unknown and her mother was already late.

There were no objections for this marriage.

The newlyweds informed they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.

This act was read to the newlyweds' and the witnesses, of which the first was the groom's cousin, and the second was not related with the groom and the bride and it was signed by the broom, the witness Szachowicz, the second witness and the bride declared they were illiterate.

The signature of the Płock Evangelical Commune pastor, priest Jan Karol Herelke.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:03 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation help

jacreding wrote:
Hello, wondering if anyone can help with the translation of my great-great-grandparents' marriage record (attached)?

I am working on it.

myonick

Replies: 45

Post Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:46 pm      Post subject: Death Record Jozef Zielinski

When you get a chance can you please translated the attached death record.
Thank you for your help.
Mary

Death record Zielinski, Jozef1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  395.63 KB

Death record Zielinski, Jozef1.jpg

Send e-mail
BarbOslo
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 692

Post Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:14 am      Post subject: Re: Death Record Jozef Zielinski

myonick wrote:
Thank you for your help.
Mary

Hi Mary,
The translation follows.

No. 170 Szafranki
It happened in Filipów, on December 22nd, 1889/January 3rd, 1890, at 1 p.m.
Appeared Stanisław Kosiński, 40 years old and Jakub Pskowski 50 years old, both farmers living in the village of Szafranki and they declared that on December 20th of the previous year/January 1st of the current year, at 4 p.m., died in the village of Szafranki Józef Zieliński, a farmer, 66 years old, a son of the late Wincenty and Marianna nee Borkowska, the Zieliński spouses, the husband of widowed Marianna nee Pobo?wska.
After convinced myself about the death of Józef Zieliński this act was read to the illiterate present and it was signed by Us only.
The administrator of the Filipów parish
Signature of the parish priest.

Regards,
-Barb
myonick

Replies: 45

Post Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:02 am      Post subject: Death Record Jozef Zielinski

Hi Barb,
Thank you so much for the translation.
Take care
Mary
Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:10 am      Post subject: Re: Death Record Jozef Zielinski

myonick wrote:
Thank you for your help.
Mary

Nr 140
Szafranki

It happened in Filipów, on December 22nd, 1889/January 3rd, 1890, at 1 p.m.
Appeared Stanisław Koziński, 40 years old and Jakub Pskowski, 50 years old, both farmers living in the village of Szafranki and they declared that on December 20th last year/January 1st this year, at 4 p.m., died in the village of Szafranki: Józef Zieliński, a farmer, 66 years old, a son of the late spouses: Wincenty Zieliński and Marianna Zielińska nee Borkowska, a husband of the living Marianna nee Pobojewska.
After convinced myself about the death of Józef Zieliński this act was read to the illiterate present and it was signed by Us only.

Priest W. Sienkiewicz, the administrator of the Filipów parish.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:52 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation help

jacreding wrote:

Urzędów
Jan Burdziński and Elżbieta Mazicka

It happened in Urzędów, on May 15th/27th, 1873, at 7 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses, Jan Gałkowski, 34 years old and Michał Porzyciński, 32 years old, both farmers living in Urzędów, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Jan Burdziński, a single man, 31 years old, a son of the spouses: the late Feliks and Marianna nee Liponoga, a worker living at his mother's in Urzędów

and

Elżbieta Mazicka, a miss, 18 years old, a daughter of the spouses: Maciej Mazicki and Teresa Mazicka nee Pularowska, farmers, living at her parents' in Urzędów.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the parish church in Urzędów, on: April 15th/27th, April 22nd/May 4th and April 29th/May 11th of the current year.

Groom's mother and the bride's parents, who were present at drafting the marriage record, gave their oral permission for this marriage.

The newlyweds declared they did not enter into any prenuptisl agreement.

The religious marriage ceremony was performed by the priest Teodor Więckowski, the vicar priest.

This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, who all were illiterate and it was signed by Us only.

The parish-priest of the Urzędów parish, Marcin Wolski.

doctorvalo

Replies: 171

Post Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:56 pm      Post subject: 1887 Marriage Finkelstein & Kacprowska

Hello!

Kindly translate what I believe is 1887 marriage record for Meszel Finkelsztejn and Gutke Kacprowska, akta 26.

Many thanks!

Warmest regards,
Valerie Edwards

1887 Marriage Meszel Finkelsztejn akta 26 PROBABLY.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.57 MB

1887 Marriage Meszel Finkelsztejn akta 26 PROBABLY.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:51 am      Post subject: Re: 1887 Marriage Finkelstein & Kacprowska

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello!

Kindly translate what I believe is 1887 marriage record for Meszel Finkelsztejn and Gutke Kacprowska, akta 26.

Many thanks!

Warmest regards,
Valerie Edwards

I am working on it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 335, 336, 337, 338, 339  Next Page 336 of 339

Jump to: