PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 337, 338, 339  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4205

Post Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:04 am      Post subject: Re: Korotki-Rydzewski Marriage 1868 Wizajny Parish, Suwalki

jajan wrote:
jajan wrote:
I am looking for a complete translation of this Jan Korotki-Ewa Rydzewski marriage in 1868 from Wizajny parish, Suwalki is possible. Thank-You, jajan.

#16 https://www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/en/jednostka/-/jednostka/14209354

I am working on it.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:10 am      Post subject: Re: translation correction request

davidfrancja wrote:
here is the document

It happened in the village of Lubstów, on January 20th/February 2nd, 1915, at 12 o'clock at noon.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses, Marcin Gołębiewski, 52 years old and Michał Niedźwiedziński, 53 years old, both farmers living in Police, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Józef Gołdyn, a single man, a worker, 20 years old, a permanent resident of the Sompolno commune, who was born in the village of Boguszyce located in the parish of Sadlno, living in Police, a son of Michał and his wife, Antonina nee Andrzejewska

if You want me to translate the full marriage record I need the image of the whole document.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:22 am      Post subject: Re: Eva Jarushevic

jangle1 wrote:
Hello! I was wondering if I could request help in reading the parents' names for the birth entry of Eva here? I do not think this is the Eva I am looking for, but I am having a hard time making out some of the letters and would like a second eye just in case it is my Eva. It was found here: https://www.epaveldas.lt/preview?id=1041%2F1%2F4 on page 63, just in case it is necessary.

Thank you for reading!
~jerry

Nr 84
Balwierzyszki
Birth record for Ewa Jaruszewicz

It happened in Balwierzyszki, on July 15th/27th, 1884, at 2 p.m.
Appeared personally Maciej Jaruszewicz, 32 years old, a farmer living in Balwierzyszki, in the presence of Andrzej Warena, 25 years old, a farmer living in the village of Żurany and Maciej Bogatyr, 50 years old, a farmer living in Balwierzyszki and presented Us a female infant child, informing that the child was born in Balwierzyszki on July 14th/26th of the current year, at 5 a.m., to his legal wife, Ewa nee Warena, 24 years old.
At the Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Kazimierz Wołłowicz, the child was given the name Ewa and the godparents were the aforementioned Andrzej Warena and Ewa Jaruszewicz.
this act was read to the declarant and the witnesses and it was signed by Us only because the present were illiterate.

Priest W. Sakowicz, The Civil Registrar.

Last edited by marcelproust on Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
myonick

Replies: 45

Post Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:13 pm      Post subject: Birth Record Ignacy Zielinski

Please translate the attached birth record when you have time.
I am very grateful for all your help.
Thank you
Mary

1900 Birth Record Zelinski, Ignacy1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  611.59 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

1900 Birth Record Zelinski, Ignacy1.jpg

Send e-mail
davidfrancja

Replies: 37

Post Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:08 pm      Post subject: help russian act

Hello,
I need onky to know the wedding date, and birthplace of Jozef Goldyn.
Thanks for your help.
David

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:42 am      Post subject: Re: Birth Record Ignacy Zielinski

myonick wrote:
Please translate the attached birth record when you have time.
I am very grateful for all your help.
Thank you
Mary

I am working on it.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:44 am      Post subject: Re: help russian act

davidfrancja wrote:
Hello,
I need onky to know the wedding date, and birthplace of Jozef Goldyn.
Thanks for your help.
David

February 2nd, 1915

Born in the village of Boguszyce located in the parish of Sadlno.

Henry Soszynski

Replies: 96

Post Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:53 am      Post subject: Request for details of vitals

Greetings,
Could somebody please provide details of the parents of the groom (Walenty Gozdur), his age and date of the marriage. A full translation is not required.

Many thanks,
Henry

Would you believe it. I just found the record in a different area. Now there's no need to waste your time with the above request.
Shocked

Marriage 1894 Walenty Gozdur and Emilia Rychter - rec25.jpg
 Description:
Walenty Gozdur and Emilia Rychter
 Filesize:  730.78 KB

Marriage 1894 Walenty Gozdur and Emilia Rychter - rec25.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:32 pm      Post subject: Re: Request for details of vitals

Henry Soszynski wrote:
Greetings,
Could somebody please provide details of the parents of the groom (Walenty Gozdur), his age and date of the marriage. A full translation is not required.

Many thanks,
Henry

Would you believe it. I just found the record in a different area. Now there's no need to waste your time with the above request.
Shocked

I am working on it.

Henry Soszynski

Replies: 96

Post Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:53 pm      Post subject: Request for details of vitals

Hi marcelproust,
There's no need for a translation now as I have already got the details I wanted.

Thanks,
Henry
Dimax

Replies: 8

Post Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:50 am      Post subject: Ferenc marriage

Hello,

May I have a translation from RUSSIAN to ENGLISH for this Marriage in 1898-
Antoni Jandzyński and Maria Ferens (my great aunt) in Topólcza
Akt 3 online

Thank you-
Dimax

https://www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/en/skan/-/skan/a858828ed9f4888d62900cc50b6f1b78fe23a9153708308058a1d900e0b20b61
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:23 am      Post subject: Re: Ferenc marriage

Dimax wrote:
Hello,

Akt 3 online

Thank you-
Dimax

https://www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/en/skan/-/skan/a858828ed9f4888d62900cc50b6f1b78fe23a9153708308058a1d900e0b20b61

I am working on it.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:40 am      Post subject: Re: Ferenc marriage

Dimax wrote:
Hello,

Akt 3 online

Thank you-
Dimax

Nr 3

It happened in the village of Topólcza, on January 25th, 1898, at 2 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses, Stefan Jandzyński, 40 years old and Jan Lipiec, 30 years old, peasants from Zwierzyniec, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Antoni Jandzyński, 35 yerars old, a single man, a son of Bazyli Jandzyński and Agafia Jandzyńska nee Maryniak, living in the village of Zwierzyniec in the factory

and

Maria Ferens, a miss, 24 years old, a daughter of Tomasz Ferens and Maria Ferens nee Mazur, living in the village of Turzyniec.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the local orthodox church, on: 11th, 18th and 25th day of the current month and year.

There were no objections for this marriage.

The parents, who were present at drafting the marriage act, gave their oral permission for this marriage.

The newlyweds declared they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.

The religious marriage ceremony was performed by the local parish-priest, Antoni Hisowski.

This act was read to the newlyweds and the wirtnesses and it was signed by Us only.

The others were illiterate.

The parish-priest of the Topółcza orthodox parish, Antoni Hisowski, serving as Civil Registrar.

KimAbe

Replies: 12

Post Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:05 pm      Post subject: Details for the bride

Hello. I would be grateful for any translation of the details pertaining to Henrietta Abram in the attached record. I do know her parents’ names. Most helpful would be her current location at the time of the marriage and if there is any information regarding the name of her previous spouse. Thank you very much!

010.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  716.36 KB

010.jpg

BarbOslo
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 692

Post Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:01 pm      Post subject: Re: Details for the bride

KimAbe wrote:
Hello. I would be grateful for any translation of the details pertaining to Henrietta Abram in the attached record. I do know her parents’ names. Most helpful would be her current location at the time of the marriage and if there is any information regarding the name of her previous spouse. Thank you very much!

Hi,

It happened in Nieszawa, on March 30th/April 11th, 1887, at 3 p.m.

Henryetta* Abram, a miss, a daughter of Adam and Suzanna nee Brejza, 42 years old, Evangelical religion, born in Białe Błota, living in Nowy Ciechocinek, day laborer.

Henryetta (Henriette, Henrietta, polish Henryka). She was not a widow. It is Michal who was the widower of Anna Marianna Abram who died on December 24th, 1886. Anna Marianna was Henriette's younger sister. She and Michael married in 1877.

Best regards,
-Barb
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 337, 338, 339  Next Page 338 of 339

Jump to: