PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:07 pm      Post subject:

johnkril wrote:
Can someone please assist with the translation request for the letter and envelope that appears on Page 3 and which was initially sent to Elzbieta in Polish translations but which she has forwarded across to Russian translations and which may have been subsequently overlooked.

Thank you in anticipation

John Kril

this letter seems to be in ukrainian, it was send on 21 March 1988 in Daszawa in Stryjski rayon in Lviv Oblast

The top row (3 stamps) issued in 1978; stamp on the bottom row came into circulation in 1983 (according to the Catalogue Stamps USSR Zagorski, St. Petersburg 2011)

the letter says more or less this:

sender: Lwów Oblast, Stryjski Rayon, Daszawa
Kril Michaiło M.

In the first words of the letter I greet you with words of Christ and i have a hope in god that you answer the same way.
Dear brother, dear sister in law and all your family!
I was looking forward to letter from you, but nothing came. So i decided to write another one to you and send to You photography of our mother (one of the last ones), let she remain in our memories for a lifetime.
Please do not be angry, that they are of poor quality.
We live like always, in the old way. Each of us has different health problems. My wife suffers from a heart. I suffer from radicular pain but i still work, my wife doesnt. Son Iwan works too, Oksana and my son in law works too. My wife stays at home and looks after the granddaughter.
We live modestly.
write me what you are interested in, I write back.
I wish you health and greetings to all
I wish you all health and happiness all about what dream
Let all your dreams come true.
kiss for all
be healthy
Michaiło

Last edited by marcelproust on Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:10 am; edited 2 times in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:10 pm      Post subject: Re: Marriage Marcin Giszter and Józefa Sztark - 1876 - Wilcz

Anencir Rogoski wrote:
Hello! I appreciate a new translation. Anencir Rogoski.

http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/54/827/0/6.1/75/skan/full/ucIIlcq3FqfFhN1eaOExyw
http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/54/827/0/6.1/75/skan/full/Su8S7cWYQhsW10WjWwzrvA

Wilczogóra

It happened in village Wilczogóra on 19 September 1876 at 4 p.m.
Witnesses: Tomasz Giszter 51 years old and Teofil Mantykiewicz 35 years old both workers from Wilczogóra
Groom: Marcin Giszter, single, 18 years old, living with his mother in Rakowo
Groom parents: dead Giszter Piotr and living Giszter Marianna maiden name Matuszewska workers
Bride: Józefa Sztark (or Sztork, cant decipher) 23 years old, virgin, living with her parents in Wilczogóra, born in Krzywosądz???
Bride parents: Sztark (or Sztork) Leopold and Sztark (or Sztork) Florentyna maiden name Kilińska, gardeners
There were 3 premarital ammoucements in Wilczogóra and Skulsk churches on 5, 12 and 19 September 1876
There were no premarital agreement

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:30 pm      Post subject: Re: M-Jan DYM & Waleria CZ ŁYS 1892-23_1024

czaplicki wrote:
Marcel. Thank you so much for the last translation. Could you please help with the marriage record of my 1st cousin twice removed, Waleria Czaplicki ?
Conrad Czaplicki

Nr 23
Łysakowo

It happened in Łysakowo on 19 (31 ) November 1892 at 3 p.m.
Witnesses: Mateusz Stryjewski 35 years old and Marceli Stryjewski 35 years old both farmers from Łysakowo
Groom: Jan Dymerski, single, 27 years old, born in Zakrzewo, living in Łysakowo as a farmhand
Groom parents: Dymerski Mateusz and Dymerska Franciszka maiden name Łopacka farmers
Bride: Waleria Czaplicka, virgin, 25 years old, born in Strzelnia, living in Łysakowo as a servant
Bride parents: Czaplicki Jan and Czaplicka Anna maiden name Pszczółkowska
There were 3 premarital church annoucements in Łysakowo church on sundays 25 October (6 November), 1 (13 ) November and 8 (20 ) November 1892.
There were no premarital agreement.

zack

Replies: 446

Post Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:30 pm      Post subject: NAGEL - ORACZ

THANKS FOR TRANSLATE
ZACK

513746_843679s24141o436212rn5.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  755.65 KB
 Viewed:  10921 Time(s)

513746_843679s24141o436212rn5.jpg

dswitaj1

Replies: 185

Post Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:17 pm      Post subject: translation

Birth record of Konstanty Switaj, brother of my grandfather.
Could you translate please, Thank you !

Switaj, Konstanty birth cropped.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  288.06 KB
 Viewed:  10921 Time(s)

Switaj, Konstanty birth cropped.jpg

richieboy
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 12

Post Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:55 pm      Post subject: Marriage translation help needed

I am requesting help with translation of this Marriage document. Thank you

Dylik - Okraska - Marriage 1873.jpg
 Description:
I believe this to be the Marriage of Andzrej Dylik and Malgorzata Okraska in 1873
 Filesize:  1.65 MB
 Viewed:  9687 Time(s)

Dylik - Okraska - Marriage 1873.jpg

richieboy
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 12

Post Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:01 pm      Post subject: Old Russian Marriage Record

Help needed in the translation of this Marriage record of Jan Szczupak and Emilia Hauzer 1892. Thank you

Jan Szczupak - Emilia Hauzer Marriage 1892.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  883.34 KB
 Viewed:  9690 Time(s)

Jan Szczupak - Emilia Hauzer Marriage 1892.jpg

Anencir Rogoski

Replies: 93

Post Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:37 pm      Post subject: Re: Marriage Marcin Giszter and Józefa Sztark - 1876 - Wilcz

marcelproust wrote:
Anencir Rogoski wrote:
Hello! I appreciate a new translation. Anencir Rogoski.

http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/54/827/0/6.1/75/skan/full/ucIIlcq3FqfFhN1eaOExyw
http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/54/827/0/6.1/75/skan/full/Su8S7cWYQhsW10WjWwzrvA

Wilczogóra

It happened in village Wilczogóra on 19 September 1876 at 4 p.m.
Witnesses: Tomasz Giszter 51 years old and Teofil Mantykiewicz 35 years old both workers from Wilczogóra
Groom: Marcin Giszter, single, 18 years old, living with his mother in Rakowo
Groom parents: dead Giszter Piotr and living Giszter Marianna maiden name Matuszewska workers
Bride: Józefa Sztark (or Sztork, cant decipher) 23 years old, virgin, living with her parents in Wilczogóra, born in Krzywosądz???
Bride parents: Sztark (or Sztork) Leopold and Sztark (or Sztork) Florentyna maiden name Kilińska, gardeners
There were 3 premarital ammoucements in Wilczogóra and Skulsk churches on 5, 12 and 19 September 1876
There were no premarital agreement

Hello!
I thank translation.
Anencir Rogoski.
beskarupa

Replies: 61

Post Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:49 pm      Post subject: Please translate Jadwiga Wykowska's birth, ACT 1

Please translate this birth record for Jadwiga Wykowska (Act 117) when you have time. The parents are Stanislaw Wykowski and Marianna Jalbrzykowski from Kubra, Poland in the parish Przytuly. Thanks!

Beth

Wykowski Jadwiga birth record 1885 Act 117.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.26 MB
 Viewed:  9690 Time(s)

Wykowski Jadwiga birth record 1885 Act 117.JPG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:38 am      Post subject:

adamsam wrote:
I continue to find records in from the church in Romany regarding the Samelko family. I am hoping for translations, please. I would like to thank all for their excellent work with the translations.

Adam Samelko

Helena Samełko death

Nr 100
Romany

It happened in village Romany on 22 September (4 October) 1891 at 9 a.m. Appeared Mikołaj Samełko, father of deceased, 45 years old and Piotr Malinowski 40 years old farmers from village Romany and they said that on 22 September (4 October) 1891 at 1 a.m. died in village Romany Helena Samełko 2 years old, born in Romany, a daughter of Samełko Mikołaj and Samełko Marianna maiden name Zacharzewska

Helena Samełko birth

(very bad picture quality and part of right side of record in covered and it is not possible to read some names, can You sjhow me source link???)
Romany
Nr 25

It happened in village Romany on 14 (26 ) January 1890 at 1 p.m.
Appeared Mikołaj Samełko farmer living in village Romany in the presence of Wawrzyniec Samełko 68 years old and Jan Petkowski 68 years old both farmers living in Romany and they show us female child and said that she was born in village Romany od 2 (14 ) January 1890 at 11 p.m. from his legal wife Marianna Za..... ?5 years old, child was baptised under the name ........ and godparents were: Adam Szczawieński and Bronisława Ma.......

death record Władysław Samełko

Nr 33
Romany

It happened in village Romany on 5 (17 ) April 1876 at 2 p.m. Appeared Mikołaj ....(covered surname) 28 years old and Jan Petkowski 46 years old farmers from village Romany and they said that on 3 (15 ) April 1876 at 5 p.m. died in Romany Władysław Samełko 4 years old born in village Romany, son of Mikołaj Samełko and Marianna Samełko maiden name Zacharzewska

birth record of Władysław Samełko

Nr 15
Romany

It happened in village Romany on 5 (15 ) February 1873 at 10 a.m. Appeared Mikołaj Samełko 24 years old worker living in village Romany in the presence of Wawrzyniec (sometimes Laurenty, Laurencjusz) Samełko 45 years old and Jan Petkowski 45 years oldboth workers living in village Romany and show us male child and said that he was born in village Romany on 1 (13 ) February 1873 at 2 p.m. from his legal wife Marianna maiden name Zacharzewska 19 years old
Child was baptised under the name Władysław
Godparents: Wiktor Strzelecki and Marianna Samełko
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:35 am      Post subject: Re: NAGEL - ORACZ

zack wrote:
THANKS FOR TRANSLATE
ZACK

It happened in Iłża on 12 June 1902 at 5 p.m. In the presence of Mosiek Ginkwas Cukier rabbi of Iłża parish 50 years old and witnesses Elia? Hubert 77 years old and Icek Wajnryb merchant 49 years old both living in Iłża there was concluded religious marriage between:
Icek Nagel 26 years old, son of Dawid and Brandla maiden name Grinberg, born and living in town Ostrowiec
and
Cyrla Michla Oracz virgin 21 years old, daughter of Abram Bejer and Ita Maja maiden name Sztojman, born ang living with her parents in Iłża.
There were 3 premarital annoucements in Ostrowiec and Iłża synagogues on 25 May, 1 June and 8 June

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:42 am      Post subject: Re: translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Birth record of Konstanty Switaj, brother of my grandfather.
Could you translate please, Thank you !

Nr 393
Myszyniec Stary

It happened in Myszyniec on 11 (24 ) November 1912 at 1 p.m.Appeared Konstanty Świtaj 25 years old farmer from village Myszyniec Stary in the presence of Józef Szewczyk 50 years old and Stanisław Szewczyk 22 years old both farmers from village Stary Myszyniec and show us male child and said that he was born in village Myszyniec Stary on 10 (23 ) November 1912 at 11 a.m. from his legal wife Rozalia maiden name Janowska 24 years old.
Child was baptised by priest Henryk Kamiński under the name Konstanty.
Godparents: Stanisław Szewczyk and his wife Marianna.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:51 am      Post subject: Re: Marriage translation help needed

richieboy wrote:
I am requesting help with translation of this Marriage document. Thank you

Ludwików

It happened in Kiernozia on 28 January (9 February) 1873 at 1 p.m. in the presence of witnesses Jan Gaszniewski farmer from village Wola Stępowska 53 years old and Jan Sobański farmer from Sokołowo 50 years old there was concluded religious marriage between:
Andrzej Dylik living with his parents in Sokołowo, 23 years old worker in Sokołowo, son of Józef Dylik farmer and Antonina Dylik maiden name Borsik living in Sokołowo
and
Małgorzata Okraska, virgin, 17 years old, born in Sokołowo and living with her parents in Sokołowo in Ludwikowo (in Sokołowo is underlined so it must have been by mistake), daughter of Andrzej Okraska farmer and Józefa Okraska maiden name Kwiatkowska living in Ludwików.
There were 3 premarital church annoucements in Kiernozia on sundays: 31 December 1872 (12 January 1873), 7 (19 ) January and 14 (26 )January.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:26 pm      Post subject: Re: Old Russian Marriage Record

richieboy wrote:
Help needed in the translation of this Marriage record of Jan Szczupak and Emilia Hauzer 1892. Thank you

village Ojrzanów

It happened in village Ojrzanów on 30 August (11 September) 1892 at 1 p.m. In the presence of witnesses Stanisław Marciniak 48 years old and Łukasz Marszałek 28 years old both farmers living in Ojrzanowo there was concluded religious marriage between:

Jan Szczupakowski born and living in Ojrzanów 24 years old born in village Głosków (Grójec county), son of dead Szczupakowski and his living wife Barbara maiden name Mazurkiewicz worker living in Głoskowo

and

Emilia Hauzer, virgin, living in Ojrzanów with guardians 27 years old, from Baby Jesus hospital, daughter of Paulina Hauzer not married.

There were 3 premarital annoucements in Ojrzanów and Służew parish churches: 9 (21 ) August, 16 (28 ) August and 23 August (4 September) 1892

priest who celebrated wedding ceremony Bernard Pełka, rector of Ojrzanów parish.

i dont understand the fact about Baby Jesus Hospital, maybe someone can explain this

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:26 pm      Post subject: Re: Please translate Jadwiga Wykowska's birth, ACT 1

beskarupa wrote:
Please translate this birth record for Jadwiga Wykowska (Act 117) when you have time. The parents are Stanislaw Wykowski and Marianna Jalbrzykowski from Kubra, Poland in the parish Przytuly. Thanks!

Beth

Nr 117
village Kudra

It happened in Przytuły on 7 (19 ) October 1885 at 4 p.m. Appeared Stanisław Wykowski owner living in Kudra 43 years old in the presence of Franciszek Skrodzki 52 years old and Fabian Frackowski 50 years old noblemans living in Kudra and show us female child and said that she was born in Kudra on 6 (18 ) October 1885 at noon from his legal wife Marianna Jałbrzykowska 36 years old.
Child was baptised by priest Gabriel Dziekoński under the name Jadwiga.
Godparents: Franciszek Karwowski older clerck? guard of Kudra and Bronisława Wykowska

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 5 of 338

Jump to: