PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 91, 92, 93, 94, 95  Next
Author

Replies: 106

Post Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:06 pm      Post subject: Bronislawa Zecman Birth 1868

Hello Marcel:
When you have time, I will be most appreciative if you will provide a translation of the attached birth record. As always, thank you VERY much!
Joe

BronislawaZecman_BirthRecord_1868.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.06 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

BronislawaZecman_BirthRecord_1868.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 811

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:10 pm      Post subject: Re: Bronislawa Zecman Birth 1868

JGwizdowski wrote:
Hello Marcel:
When you have time, I will be most appreciative if you will provide a translation of the attached birth record. As always, thank you VERY much!
Joe

Act number 74
Włocławek

It took place in city Włocławek on 23 February 1868 at 4 p.m. Appeared Wojciech Zetcman, cooper, living in city Włocławek, 20 years old in the presence of Marceli Orlikowski, carpenter, 20 years old and Józef Mańkowski, shoemaker, 20 years old, both living in city Włocławek and presented us female child and said that the child was born in Włocławek on 4 February 1868 at 2 p.m. from his legal wife Marianna maiden name Bogusławska, 30 years old. Child was baptised this day by the priest Augustyn Skwierczyński, parish curate, under the name Bronisława. Godparents: Marceli Orlikowski and Paulina Mańkowska.
The reason for the delay of this act was the departure of the father of the child.
Act was read to present, by the father, Józef Mańkowski and the priest.
JGwizdowski

Post Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:32 pm      Post subject:

As always, MANY thanks Marcel
JGwizdowski

Post Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:17 pm      Post subject: Zecman Death Record

Greetings, Marcel:

I'm able to make out the Zecman name mentioned 5 times, but little more. When you have a chance, your translation will be a big help, and greatly appreciated!

Thank you!
Joe

AndrejZecman_Death_1869.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  806.55 KB

AndrejZecman_Death_1869.jpg

Podjazd

Replies: 84

Post Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:46 am      Post subject:

Hi, I'm looking for a translation of the pertinent details in this marriage record.

Many thanks!

1908 nr 13b.jpg
 Description:
Marriage record of Chana Podjazd
 Filesize:  1.84 MB

1908 nr 13b.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:00 am      Post subject: Re: Zecman Death Record

JGwizdowski wrote:
Greetings, Marcel:

I'm able to make out the Zecman name mentioned 5 times, but little more. When you have a chance, your translation will be a big help, and greatly appreciated!

Thank you!
Joe

Act 331
county hospital

It took place in Włocławek on 23 October (4 November) 1869 at 3 p.m. Appeared Antoni Binkowski, 48 years old and Wojciech Krzowina, 25 years old, guards of county hospital, living in Włocławek and they said that this day at 6 a.m. died in county hospital Andrzej Zecman, soldier on leave, living in Włocławek, 40 years old, born in Włocławek, son of Franciszek Zecman and Antonina Zecman. He widowed his wife Aniela Zecman maiden name Lewandowska.
After eye belief about Andrzej Zecman death act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Jan Śliwiński, Włocławek parish rector.
JGwizdowski

Post Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:24 am      Post subject: Re: Zecman Death Record

marcelproust wrote:

Act 331
county hospital

It took place in Włocławek on 23 October (4 November) 1869 at 3 p.m. Appeared Antoni Binkowski, 48 years old and Wojciech Krzowina, 25 years old, guards of county hospital, living in Włocławek and they said that this day at 6 a.m. died in county hospital Andrzej Zecman, soldier on leave, living in Włocławek, 40 years old, born in Włocławek, son of Franciszek Zecman and Antonina Zecman. He widowed his wife Aniela Zecman maiden name Lewandowska.
After eye belief about Andrzej Zecman death act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Jan Śliwiński, Włocławek parish rector.

This is VERY interesting and intriguing... Thank you, Marcel! Just when I think the Zecman clues are thinning out I have more dots to connect.

I have one more record to ask for a translation, then I have slow down and digest all of this great new information!

Thank you!

JakubZecman_Marriage_1843.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.01 MB

JakubZecman_Marriage_1843.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:53 am      Post subject:

Podjazd wrote:
Hi, I'm looking for a translation of the pertinent details in this marriage record.

Many thanks!

Nr 13
city Ciechanów

It took place in city Ciechanów on 10 (23 ) June 1908 at 8 a.m.
We make it know that this day in the presence of witnesses Szmul Kerszenbaum, bookbinder, 65 years old and Lejb Kanarek, member of Божничный дозор (Synagogue supervision organ, kind of internal management of the Jewish community), 43 years old, both living in city Ciechanów there was concluded this day religious marriage between:

Boruch Lis, single, 26 years old, son of Rywka Lis, born and living in city Ciechanów

and

Chana Podjazd, virgin, 25 years old, daughter of Dawid and Małka maiden name Jarlik, born and living in city Ciechanów.

3 premarital announcements in Ciechanów jewish synagogue on: 17, 24 and 31 May 1908.

There was no premarital agreement.

Wedding ceremony provided by Ciechanów rabbi Icek Trunk.

Act was read to present, signed by us, witnesses and rabbi. Newlyweds are illiterate.
Podjazd

Replies: 84

Post Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:17 am      Post subject:

Thank you Marcel for the fast reply, this is really helpful in putting some things together. The bride was my great grandfather's niece. I believe the couple emigrated to the USA shortly after their wedding and changed the surname from Lis to Leace.
JGwizdowski

Post Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:57 pm      Post subject: Wawrzyniec Dudczak 1841

Just found g.grandfather Dudczak! As always, your translation is greatly appreciated. No hurry.. .whenever you get to it is great.

Thank you so much Marcel!
Joe

Wawrzyniec Dudczak_Birth_1841.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  853.98 KB

Wawrzyniec Dudczak_Birth_1841.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:44 pm      Post subject: Re: Zecman Death Record

JGwizdowski wrote:
marcelproust wrote:

Act 331
county hospital

This is VERY interesting and intriguing... Thank you, Marcel! Just when I think the Zecman clues are thinning out I have more dots to connect.

I have one more record to ask for a translation, then I have slow down and digest all of this great new information!

Thank you!

Nr 15

Kretki Wielkie

It took place in Osiek on 17 (29 ) October 1843 at 7 p.m. We make it know that in the presence of witnesses Ludwik Janiszewski citizen and land owner of village Wapionka 36 years old, living in Wapionka and Józef Skowroński teacher of elementary school in village born and living in village Miesiączkowa??? 32 years old there was concluded this day religious marriage between

Jakub Zecman, single, living in Górzno in Prussia, 29 years old, born in Świecie, son of Andrzej Zecman born in Berlin and his deceased wife .....(cant decipher)

and

noble-born mighty, virgin, Józefa Eleonora Serwinowska, daughter of deceased Tomasz Serwinowski and Bogumiła maiden name Kownacka living in Płociczno, born in Sierpc, living in Kretki Wielkie, 24 years old.

3 premarital announcements on: 5 (17) September, 12 (24 ) September and 19 September (1 October) in Osiek and Górzno parish churches.
there were no obstacles for the marriage.
there was no premarital agreement.
act was read to present, signed by us, rector of Osiek parish, priest Tomasz Bronowski and newlyweds.
JGwizdowski

Post Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:24 pm      Post subject: Franciszek Okanska Birth 1863

Hello Marcel... whenever you might be able, a translation of the attached is greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much!
Joe

Fransciszzek_Okanska_Birth_1863.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  358.23 KB

Fransciszzek_Okanska_Birth_1863.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:07 am      Post subject: Re: Wawrzyniec Dudczak 1841

JGwizdowski wrote:
Just found g.grandfather Dudczak! As always, your translation is greatly appreciated. No hurry.. .whenever you get to it is great.

Thank you so much Marcel!
Joe

Sułkowo

It took place in city Lubraniec on 10 July 1841 at 1 p.m. Appeared Michał Dudczak, farmhand from Sułkowo, 26 years old in the presence of witnesses Łukasz Winiecki, blacksmith, 22 years old and Stanisław Żarociński, fornal (polish word which means a man who takes care of horses), 40 years old, both living in Sułkowo and presented us male child born in Sułkowo on 4 July 1841 at 4 a.m. from his legal wife Agata maiden name Barczykowska, 25 years old living in Sułkowo. Child was baptised this day under the name Wawrzyniec. Godparents: mentioned above Łukasz Winiecki and Karolina Świątkowska. Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest M. Jakubowski.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:45 am      Post subject: Re: Zecman Death Record

marcelproust wrote:
JGwizdowski wrote:
marcelproust wrote:

Act 331
county hospital

Thank you!

Nr 15

Kretki Wielkie

It took place in Osiek on 17 (29 ) October 1843 at 7 p.m. We make it know that in the presence of witnesses Ludwik Janiszewski citizen and land owner of village Wapionka 36 years old, living in Wapionka and Józef Skowroński teacher of elementary school in village born and living in village Miesiączkowa??? 32 years old there was concluded this day religious marriage between

Jakub Zecman, single, living in Górzno in Prussia, 29 years old, born in Świecie, son of Andrzej Zecman born in Berlin and his deceased wife Sara

and

noble-born mighty, virgin, Józefa Eleonora Serwinowska, daughter of deceased Tomasz Serwinowski and Bogumiła maiden name Kownacka living in Płociczno, born in Sierpc, living in Kretki Wielkie, 24 years old.

3 premarital announcements on: 5 (17) September, 12 (24 ) September and 19 September (1 October) in Osiek and Górzno parish churches.
there were no obstacles for the marriage.
there was no premarital agreement.
act was read to present, signed by us, rector of Osiek parish, priest Tomasz Bronowski and newlyweds.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:21 am      Post subject: Re: Franciszek Okanska Birth 1863

JGwizdowski wrote:
Hello Marcel... whenever you might be able, a translation of the attached is greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much!
Joe

Kłobia

It took place in Kłobia on 27 January 1863 at 3 p.m. Appeared Kacper Okoński from Ogonki?, daylaborer, 27 years old, living in Kłobia in the presence of Wawrzyniec Dudczak, farmer, 22 years old, living in Siemnówek and Walenty Okoński, farmer, 24 years old, living in Kłobia and presented us male child, born in Kłobia on this day at midnight from his legal wife Anna maiden name Lewandowska, 24 years old.
Child was baptised this day under the name Franciszek. Godparents: mentioned above Wawrzyniec Dudczak and Franciszka okońska.
Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Dymowski, rector of Kłobia parish.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 91, 92, 93, 94, 95  Next Page 92 of 95

Jump to: