PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 92, 93, 94 ... 99, 100, 101  Next
Author
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 118

Post Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:02 am      Post subject:

Thank you so much, Marcel!
mcdonald0517
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 403

Post Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:57 pm      Post subject: Please translate Czajkowski records

Hello Marcelproust,

When you have the opportunity, please translate the essentials for the attached birth records for:
Cecylia Czajkowska
Jan Czajkowski
Jozef Czajkowski
Waclaw Czajkowski

Parents should be: Kazimierz Czajkowski and Jozefa Kaminska.

Thank you so much!
Cynthia

1895-377 Waclaw Czajkowski birth.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  313.86 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

1895-377 Waclaw Czajkowski birth.jpg

1893-76 Jozef Czajkowski birth indiv.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  317.22 KB

1893-76 Jozef Czajkowski birth indiv.jpg

1890-377 Jan Czajkowski birth indiv.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  359.42 KB

1890-377 Jan Czajkowski birth indiv.jpg

1887-304 Cecylia Czajkowska birth.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  289.71 KB

1887-304 Cecylia Czajkowska birth.jpg

Send e-mail
singingfalls
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 96

Post Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:44 pm      Post subject: Translation Please

Thank you for this opportunity. Any help is greatly appreciated for the translation of this document. I am interested in names, ages, dates and places. My gratitude with this. My apology for the double image.

143_Kukiełka_record.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  929.93 KB

143_Kukiełka_record.jpg

143_Kukiełka_record.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  929.93 KB

143_Kukiełka_record.jpg

Send e-mail
Visit poster's website
Sophia

Replies: 252

Post Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:53 am      Post subject:

Hi Marcelproust,

I am trying to assist Joseph on the thread "Search for Bronislaw Turolski & Family". Without doing full translations, can you please look at these records and tell me if they are one family or two families? The father is Jan Torolski/Turolski/Tyrolski but the mother is sometimes Maryanna Wiechowska and sometimes Maryanna Modzelewska. If it is two families, then both families lived first in Susk (parish Rzekun) and later in Dzierzbia (parish Poryte), based on what I see here.
The key is that Wanda seems to have both mothers - - so I think there must be two girls named Wanda.

Thanks!
Sophia

Marriage of Jan Tyrolski to Maryanna Modzelewska, 1894 in Rzekun parish, record #42
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0709d&sy=4000&kt=9&plik=42-43.jpg#zoom=1&x=389&y=203

Bronislaw Torolski, baptized 1895 in Rzekun parish, father Jan, mother Maryanna Wichowska, record #223
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0709d&sy=3005&kt=5&plik=223-226.jpg#zoom=1&x=444&y=166

Twin girls, Bronislawa and Stefania Tyrolska, baptized 1900 in Rzekun parish, father Jan, mother Maryanna Modzelewska, records #33 and #34
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0709d&sy=3015&kt=1&plik=031-034.jpg#zoom=1&x=1936&y=156

Aleksander Tyrolski, baptized 1904 in Poryte parish, father Jan, mother Maryanna Modzelewska, record #101
http://www.szukajwarchiwach.pl/5/539/0/-/7/skan/full/TqZvvlVXTsW67tO7oilzOw

Zofia Torolska, baptized 1907 in Poryte parish, father Jan, mother Maryanna Modzelewska, record #17
http://www.szukajwarchiwach.pl/5/539/0/-/7/skan/full/_YouFt8_s2p6AoHywhEGQA

Wanda Turolska, baptized 1909 in Poryte parish, father Jan, mother Maryanna Modzelewska, record #53
http://www.szukajwarchiwach.pl/5/539/0/-/7/skan/full/NDUrq25p7Jq-i5yZwhksuw

Wanda Turolska, died 1910 in Poryte parish, father Jan, mother Maryanna Wiechowska, record #40
http://www.szukajwarchiwach.pl/5/539/0/-/8/skan/full/j4YgoHRY1qEoosUcyIl3lQ
JGwizdowski
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:43 pm      Post subject: Wojiech Sotzman (Setzmann/Zecman) 1867 Marriage

Greetings Marcel:

When you are able, I would be most appreciative if you would provide a translation of this marriage record for my g.grandfather Sotzman/Setzmann/Zecman.

Trust you are enjoying the summer and, as always, thank you so very much!

Best Regards,
Joe

W.Zecman-M.Boguwlawska_Marriage_1867-copy.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  539.46 KB

W.Zecman-M.Boguwlawska_Marriage_1867-copy.jpg

fabiozs

Replies: 6

Post Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:22 pm      Post subject: Translation

I would very much appreciate a full translation of this birth record please (# 257):
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QS7-899H-Z9DD-C?i=129&wc=QZW1-313%3A1588932888%2C1588932897%2C1588932896%2C1589087817%3Fcc%3D2564996&cc=2564996
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Fábio Zschornack.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 853

Post Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:41 pm      Post subject: Re: Wojiech Sotzman (Setzmann/Zecman) 1867 Marriage

JGwizdowski wrote:
Greetings Marcel:

When you are able, I would be most appreciative if you would provide a translation of this marriage record for my g.grandfather Sotzman/Setzmann/Zecman.

Trust you are enjoying the summer and, as always, thank you so very much!

Best Regards,
Joe

Act Nr 14
Włocławek

It took place in Włocławek on 21 February 1867 at 4 p.m. We make it know that in the presence of witnesses Stefan Dąbrowski, 67 years old and Jan Zuchowicz, 25 years old, both living in Włocławek, church servants, there was concluded this day religious marriage between:

Wojciech Sotzman, cooper, born in Włocławek, son of Emilia Sotzman, daylaborer living in Włocławek, 20 years old, according to attached birth record born in Włocławek, living with his mother in Włocławek

and

Maryanna Bogusławska, virgin, born in Karnkowo, Lipno county, daughter of Franciszka Bogusławska, maiden name Baranowska daylaborer, living in Karnkowo, 29 years old, according to the attached birth record born in Włocławek, servant living in Włocławek.

There was one church announcement on 17 February 1867 in parish church in Włocławek. There was indult of Kuyavian-Kalisz diocese bishop for two next announcements issued on 19 February 1867 number 274.

Newlyweds mothers gave oral permission for this marriage.

Newlyweds didnt made premarital agreement.
Wedding ceremony provided by the priest Augustyn Skwierczyński, Franciscan, authorized by the local parish rector.
Act was read to present, signed by recotr priest Jan Piwiński and the groom, bride and witnesses are illiterate.
JGwizdowski
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:17 pm      Post subject: Re: Wojiech Sotzman (Setzmann/Zecman) 1867 Marriage

marcelproust wrote:

Act Nr 14
Włocławek

It took place in Włocławek on 21 February 1867 at 4 p.m. We make it know that in the presence of witnesses Stefan Dąbrowski, 67 years old and Jan Zuchowicz, 25 years old, both living in Włocławek, church servants, there was concluded this day religious marriage between:

Wojciech Sotzman, cooper, born in Włocławek, son of Emilia Sotzman, daylaborer living in Włocławek, 20 years old, according to attached birth record born in Włocławek, living with his mother in Włocławek

and

Maryanna Bogusławska, virgin, born in Karnkowo, Lipno county, daughter of Franciszka Bogusławska, maiden name Baranowska daylaborer, living in Karnkowo, 29 years old, according to the attached birth record born in Włocławek, servant living in Włocławek.

There was one church announcement on 17 February 1867 in parish church in Włocławek. There was indult of Kuyavian-Kalisz diocese bishop for two next announcements issued on 19 February 1867 number 274.

Wedding ceremony provided by the priest Augustyn Skwierczyński, Franciscan, authorized by the local parish rector.
Act was read to present, signed by recotr priest Jan Piwiński and the groom, bride and witnesses are illiterate.

Marcel:
Thank you SO MUCH! This answers some questions, and brings a couple others.

Do I understand correctly that Wojciech's mother's name is Emilia, but it does not list her maiden name?

There seems to be some ambiguity about the claimed birthplace of Maryann...Karnkowo, or Wloclawek?

And am I correct in that Maryanna's mother's maiden name was Baranowska.

Was it customary not to indicate the fathers names if they were deceased?

This gives me great information to dig deeper on. Thank you!

And, in honor of the great Polish patriot, and American revolutionary war hero, Tadeusz Kościuszko...
Happy American Independence Day!
Best,
Joe

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:43 am      Post subject: Re: Wojiech Sotzman (Setzmann/Zecman) 1867 Marriage

JGwizdowski wrote:
marcelproust wrote:

Act Nr 14
Włocławek

and

Marcel:
Thank you SO MUCH! This answers some questions, and brings a couple others.

Do I understand correctly that Wojciech's mother's name is Emilia, but it does not list her maiden name?

There seems to be some ambiguity about the claimed birthplace of Maryann...Karnkowo, or Wloclawek?

And am I correct in that Maryanna's mother's maiden name was Baranowska.

Was it customary not to indicate the fathers names if they were deceased?

This gives me great information to dig deeper on. Thank you!

And, in honor of the great Polish patriot, and American revolutionary war hero, Tadeusz Kościuszko...
Happy American Independence Day!
Best,
Joe

groom's mother: Emilia Sotzman, daylaborer, living in Włocławek.
There is no info about her husband. Maybe she wasnt married.
Maryanna birth place: Karnkowo, Lipno county
Maryanna place of residence: Włocławek, servant
bride's mother: Franciszka Bogusławska maiden name Baranowska, daylaborer, living in Karnkowo

About the fathers. it is really strange that there is no info. If Emilia was unmarried there should be info about it. usually there was used word: niezamężna (unmarried). Franciszka must have been married but there is no info about her husband. in beighbor marriage records fathers are mentioned, even if they were dead.
I have found birth record for Maryanna Baranowska in Karnkowo 1837, act number 88. There is info that her mother was unmarried, so it looks that she married some Bogusławski later and maybe he wasnt childs father and that is why he wasnt mentioned in this marriage record
In this marriage record Karnkowo is written Karnikowo. It is the same village but in old maps this village was written Karnikowo, nowadays it is Karnkowo.
I asked some people on the genealogical forum to help me solve this mistery.

Nr 88
Karnkowo

It took place in Karnkowo on 17 (29 ) November 1837 at 11 a.m. Appeared Maryanna Umszkiewicz, midwife, living in Karnkowo, 56 years old, in the presence of Jan Waszkiewicz, 60 years old and Józef Poniatowski, 40 years old, both farmers living in Karnkowo and presented us female child born on 15 (27 ) November 1837 at 11 p.m. Mother: Franciszka Baranowska, unmarried, 25 years old. Child was baptised under the name Maryanna. Godparents: Jan Stankiewski and Maryanna Waszkiewicz. Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest J, Lewandowski.

Happy American Independence Day too Smile

birth.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  598.81 KB

birth.jpg

Karnikowo.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  289.29 KB

Karnikowo.JPG

Last edited by marcelproust on Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:24 am      Post subject: Re: Please translate Czajkowski records

mcdonald0517 wrote:
Hello Marcelproust,

When you have the opportunity, please translate the essentials for the attached birth records for:
Cecylia Czajkowska
Jan Czajkowski
Jozef Czajkowski
Waclaw Czajkowski

Parents should be: Kazimierz Czajkowski and Jozefa Kaminska.

Thank you so much!
Cynthia

Nasielsk
Nr 377

It took place in city Nasielsk on 4 (16 ) December 1895 at 3 p.m. Appeared Kazimierz Czajkowski, wheelwright, from Nasielsk, 43 years old in the presence of Józef Stroik, shoemaker, 60 years old and Tomasz Osiecki, church servant, 52 years old, both from Nasielsk and presented us male child and said that the child was born in Nasielsk on 21 September (3 October) 1885 at 3 a.m. from his legal wife Józefa maiden name Kamińska, 40 years old. Child was baptised under the name Wacław. Godparents: Józef Stroik and Józefa Kacperska. Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest, rector of Nasielsk parish Piotr Krasiński.
(please notify that the child was born in 1885, so he was 10 years old when he was baptised, it is not my mistake).

Nasielsk
Nr 76

It took place in city Nasielsk on 3 (15 ) March 1893 at 10 a.m. Appeared Kazimierz Czajkowski, wheelwright from Nasielsk, 42 years old in the presence of Wincenty Kaliński, 30 years old and Władysław Orzechowski, 40 years old, both wheelwrights from Nasielsk and presented us male child and said that the child was born on 7 March 1893 at 4 a.m. from his legal wife Józefa maiden name Kamińska, 37 years old. Child was baptised this day under the name Józef. Godparents: Władysław Orzechowski and Magdalena Dębowska.
Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Feliks Kosk, curate of Nasielsk parish.

left marigin: Died on 23 October 1980 in Nasielsk. death record number 32/1980/7, registry office in Nasielsk.

Nasielsk
Nr 377

It took place in city Nasielsk on 1 (13 ) December 1890 at 5 p.m. Appeared Kazimierz Czajkowski, wheelwright from Nasielsk, 38 years old in the presence of Piotr Skwarczyński from Nasielsk, 44 years old and Antoni Kopieciński from Pniewo, 44 years old, both farmers and presented us male child and said that the child was born in Nasielsk on 21 April (3 May ) 1890 at 6 a.m. from his legal wife Józefa maiden name Kamińska, 36 years old child was baptised on 28 May (9 June ) 1890 under the name Jan. Godparents: Piotr Skwarczyński and Katarzyna Czajkowska. The delay of this act was due to not notification about the birth.
Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Jan Okręgowicki, parish rector.

Nasielsk

It took place in city Nasielsk on 22 October (3 November) 1887 at 11 a.m. Appeared Kazimierz Czajkowski, wheelwright from Nasielsk, 36 years old in the presence of Feliks Kamiński, wheelwright, 66 years old and Józef Stroik, shoemaker, 57 years old, both from Nasielsk and presented us female child and said that the child was born in Nasielsk on 19 (31 ) October 1887 at 10 p.m. from his legal wife Józefa maiden name Kamińska, 32 years old. Child was baptised this day by the priest Konopka under the name Cecylia. Godparents: mentioned above Feliks Kamiński and Marianna Stroik. Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the curate of Nasielsk parish Piotr Letkiewicz.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:35 am      Post subject: Re: Translation Please

singingfalls wrote:
Thank you for this opportunity. Any help is greatly appreciated for the translation of this document. I am interested in names, ages, dates and places. My gratitude with this. My apology for the double image.

It took place in Tarnogród on 13 (25 ) July 1887 at 6 p.m.Appeared Józef Kukiełka, farmer living in the village Bukowina, 26 years old in the presence of Franciszek Koncowicz, 45 years old and Wawrzyniec Kożuszek, 32 years old both farmers living in the village Bukowina and presented us female child and said that the child was born in the village Bukowina on 12 (24 ) July 1887 at 8 a.m. from his legal wife Katarzyna maiden name Kożuszek, 38 years old. Child was baptised this day under the name Anna. Godparents: Franciszek Koncowicz and Marianna Kukiełka. Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest.
JGwizdowski
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:32 am      Post subject: Thank you so much!

Marcel...this is fantastic information and I can't thank you enough for your help and knowledge! My family line is extending back in time as I could have scarcely imagined!

Best Regards,
Joe

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:02 am      Post subject: Re: Translation

fabiozs wrote:
I would very much appreciate a full translation of this birth record please (# 257):
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QS7-899H-Z9DD-C?i=129&wc=QZW1-313%3A1588932888%2C1588932897%2C1588932896%2C1589087817%3Fcc%3D2564996&cc=2564996
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Fábio Zschornack.

Nr 257
Rozpłucie
Lublin
Lubartów

It took place in Lublin on 11 (23 ) June 1887 at 3 p.m. Appeared Otton Henryk Krystian Zschornack, primary school teacher, living in Rozpłucie, 35 years old in the presence of witnesses: Fridrich Janke, 34 years old and Adam Litwic, 43 years old, both farmers living in Rozpłucie and presented us male child and said that the child was born in Rozpłucie on 7 (19 ) June 1887 at 8 a.m. from his legal wife Henryka Wilhelmina maiden name Guse, 28 years old. child was baptised this day under the name Otton. Godparents: mentioned above witnesses and Julianna Betcher.
Act was read to present, signed by us and appearer, witnesses illiterate.

i dont know why there was written on right marigin word Lubartów. there is no info about Lubartów in this act.
fabiozs

Replies: 6

Post Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:15 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation

marcelproust wrote:
fabiozs wrote:
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Fábio Zschornack.

Nr 257
Rozpłucie
Lublin
Lubartów

It took place in Lublin on 11 (23 ) June 1887 at 3 p.m. Appeared Otton Henryk Krystian Zschornack, primary school teacher, living in Rozpłucie, 35 years old in the presence of witnesses: Fridrich Janke, 34 years old and Adam Litwic, 43 years old, both farmers living in Rozpłucie and presented us male child and said that the child was born in Rozpłucie on 7 (19 ) June 1887 at 8 a.m. from his legal wife Henryka Wilhelmina maiden name Guse, 28 years old. child was baptised this day under the name Otton. Godparents: mentioned above witnesses and Julianna Betcher.
Act was read to present, signed by us and appearer, witnesses illiterate.

i dont know why there was written on right marigin word Lubartów. there is no info about Lubartów in this act.

Thank you very much, Marcel!
Best regards,
Fábio Zschornack.
nercell
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 252

Post Posted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:54 pm      Post subject: Antoni Budzyński b 1890 Topólcza

Hi Marcel,

Re- record #8

Whenever time permits-translation of Antoni Budzyński's baptism in the parish of Topólcza. As per the index- his twin brother's record (Marcin) is noted in record #7.

http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/88/738/0/-/6/skan/full/Pbz5-cHU5JC5H0rQrJHRig

Thank you!

Nancy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 92, 93, 94 ... 99, 100, 101  Next Page 93 of 101

Jump to: