PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 95, 96, 97 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author

Replies: 6

Post Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:30 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation

marcelproust wrote:
fabiozs wrote:
I would very much appreciate a full translation of this death record please (No. 143):
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QSQ-G99H-ZSPL?i=275&wc=QZW1-3BQ%3A1588932888%2C1588932897%2C1588932896%2C1589087791%3Fcc%3D2564996&cc=2564996
Regards,
Fábio Zschornack.

Nr 143
Rozpłucie
Lubartów

It took place in Lublin on 25 August (8 September) 1884 at noon. Appeared Otton Heinrich Krystian Zschornak, teacher, 32 years old and Fryderyk Janke, farmer, 31 years old, both living in Rozpłucie and they said that on 24 August (7 September) 1884 at 2 p.m. died in Rozpłucie Otylia Aschornak, 1 years old, dughter of mentioned above Otton Heinrich Krystian Zschornak and Henrieta Wilhelmina Zschornak maiden name Guse.
After eye belief about otylia Zschornak death act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by us.

Thank you, Marcel.
Fábio.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:46 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation

fabiozs wrote:
marcelproust wrote:
fabiozs wrote:
I would very much appreciate a full translation of this death record please (No. 143):
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QSQ-G99H-ZSPL?i=275&wc=QZW1-3BQ%3A1588932888%2C1588932897%2C1588932896%2C1589087791%3Fcc%3D2564996&cc=2564996
Regards,
Fábio Zschornack.

Nr 143
Rozpłucie
Lubartów

It took place in Lublin on 25 August (8 September) 1884 at noon. Appeared Otton Heinrich Krystian Zschornak, teacher, 32 years old and Fryderyk Janke, farmer, 31 years old, both living in Rozpłucie and they said that on 24 August (7 September) 1884 at 2 p.m. died in Rozpłucie Otylia Aschornak, 1 years old, dughter of mentioned above Otton Heinrich Krystian Zschornak and Henrieta Wilhelmina Zschornak maiden name Guse.
After eye belief about otylia Zschornak death act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by us.

Thank you, Marcel.
Fábio.

addition; Rzopłucie, Ludwin community, Lubartów county

PAYPAL: [email protected]
herb43

Replies: 48

Post Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:36 pm      Post subject: Polish to English translation of document

Much appreciation if someone can translate this Polish birth record into English.

Thank you in advance for your time and knowledge.

herb43

Dombrowski Rosalia Birth.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  915.43 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

PabianAus
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 181

Post Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:39 am      Post subject:

Hi Herb43,
The document is written in Russian not Polish. To get to the right people with Russian translation skills, I suggest that you post it to the Russian records translations request forum 'Russian records translations p.2' forum, not to the 'Deciphering and translating Polish records on your own' forum.
Also, it would be very helpful to the translators if you post the link to the document, as in many cases there may be useful clues in other surrounding documents.
Best regards
Tom
jwozniak

Replies: 14

Post Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:55 am      Post subject: Marriage record

Marcel,

Thanks so much for your help with the last couple translations. It helped me go back 3 more generations on my paternal line.

I came across a record today and I was wondering if it's a relative. Could you tell me the groom's age and the names of his parents? I'm having trouble reading them. The groom is Józef Pawęzka (#21).

Thank you,
Josh

Pawezka, Jozef & Francizka Futyma Marriage - 21.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  666.49 KB

Pawezka, Jozef & Francizka Futyma Marriage - 21.jpg

Joseph Torolski

Replies: 27

Post Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:30 am      Post subject: Julian Tarnowski

Posted: 6 minutes ago Post subject: Julian Tarnowski
Marcel can you please translate the below link. It appears we finally made headway in finding records of my wife's Grandfather and family.

This looks like the (very comprehensive) marriage record (#24) of Julian Tarnowski and Stefania Dolęgowska.
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=15&zs=0165d&sy=1902&kt=2&plik=024-025.jpg#zoom=1.5&x=102&y=210

You might like to post it to the Russian Translations forum for a more detailed translation.
Highly likely that the marriage record will contain useful details such as where both bride and groom were born, their ages and marital statuses at the time of this marriage, and who their parents were.

My very basic (self taught) cursive Russian skills indicate that Julian’s parents were Władysław and Zuzanna / Susanna Godlewska, while Stefania’s parents were Kazimierz and Franciszka (they seem to have written down Zuzanna originally, crossed it out and corrected it with Franciszka) Dombrowska.
Send e-mail
herb43

Replies: 48

Post Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:45 pm      Post subject: Rosalia Dombrowski Russian Document

Please see attached Russian birth document. (#112) I would much appreciate a translation.

Sorry I don't have a link for this document.

Question: how do I tell a Russian document from a Polish one? Is there a quick clue to look for?

Thanking you in advance for your time and knowledge.

Description:
 Filesize:  915.43 KB

dnowicki
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 2781

Post Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:55 pm      Post subject: Re: Rosalia Dombrowski Russian Document

[quote="herb43"]

Question: how do I tell a Russian document from a Polish one? Is there a quick clue to look for?

herb 43,

For documents from the Russian Partition aka The Kingdom of Poland (Królestwo Polskie) the year of the document indicates whether the document is in Polish or in Russian. Documents composed before the middle of 1868 are in Polish. Documents from 1868 until the end of WWI are in Russian. After the end of WWI the records once again are in Polish.

Wishing you success,

Dave
JDombrowski89

Replies: 40

Post Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:43 am      Post subject:

Greetings Marcel,

If you could translate these documents I would greatly appreciate it.

Best wishes,
Justin

No. 29 - Death Record - 1912 - Janowiec Kościelny - Klara Szemplinska.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  246 KB

No. 29 - Death Record - 1912 - Janowiec Kościelny - Klara Szemplinska.jpg

Konstanty Szemplinski - Death - No 21 - Dziergowo.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  545.37 KB

Konstanty Szemplinski - Death - No 21 - Dziergowo.jpg

No 5 - Dzierzgowo - Marriage to Jozef Sokolowski.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.16 MB

No 5 - Dzierzgowo - Marriage to Jozef Sokolowski.jpg

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:08 am      Post subject: Re: Polish to English translation of document

herb43 wrote:
Much appreciation if someone can translate this Polish birth record into English.

Thank you in advance for your time and knowledge.

herb43

Nr
Zalesie

It took place in Myszyniec on 2 (15 ) March 1903 at 1 p.m. Appeared Rozalia Gerik, 50 years old, present during childbirth living in the village Zalesie, in the presence of Roch Laska, 38 years old and Józef Żytek, 40 years old, farmers from the village Zalesie and presented us female child and said that the child was born in the village Zalesie on 1 (14 ) March 1903 at 4 a.m. with Marianna Warszewik, unmaried worker, 20 years old. Child was baptised this day by the priest Stanisław Brudziński under the name Rozalia. Godparents: Józef Gerik and Rozalia Gerik.
Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest, administrator of Myszyniec parish Fr. Karwacki.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:04 am      Post subject: Re: Marriage record

jwozniak wrote:
Marcel,

Thanks so much for your help with the last couple translations. It helped me go back 3 more generations on my paternal line.

I came across a record today and I was wondering if it's a relative. Could you tell me the groom's age and the names of his parents? I'm having trouble reading them. The groom is Józef Pawęzka (#21).

Thank you,
Josh

Skotnik
Józef Pawęzka

It took place in Zakrzówek on 6 (18 ) November 1873 at 9 a.m. We make it know that in the presence of witnesses Andrzej Stępień, 46 years old and Tomasz Pawęzka, 30 years old, peasants living in the village Zakrzówka there was concluded this day religious marriage between:

Józef Pawęzka, 22 years old, single, farmer, born and living in the village Zakrzówka, son of deceased Michał Pawęzka and living Barbara maiden name Jakubecka (she is peasant, living in the village Zakrzówka)

and

Franciszka Futyma, virgin, born in the village Skotnik, daughter of deceased Michał Futyma and living Anastazja maiden name Pawęzka, peasant, living with her mother in the village Skotniki, 20 years old.

There were 3 premarital announcements in Zakrzówka church on: 21 October (2 November), 28 October (9 November) and 4 (16 ) November 1873.
Bride's mother present during preparation of this act gave oral permition for this marriage.

Newlyweds didnt made mremarital agreement.
Wedding ceremony provided by the priest Aleksander Słomczyński, Zakrzówka parish rector.

Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest.

Last edited by marcelproust on Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:21 pm      Post subject: Re: Julian Tarnowski

Joseph Torolski wrote:
Posted: 6 minutes ago Post subject: Julian Tarnowski
Marcel can you please translate the below link. It appears we finally made headway in finding records of my wife's Grandfather and family.

This looks like the (very comprehensive) marriage record (#24) of Julian Tarnowski and Stefania Dolęgowska.
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=15&zs=0165d&sy=1902&kt=2&plik=024-025.jpg#zoom=1.5&x=102&y=210

You might like to post it to the Russian Translations forum for a more detailed translation.
Highly likely that the marriage record will contain useful details such as where both bride and groom were born, their ages and marital statuses at the time of this marriage, and who their parents were.

My very basic (self taught) cursive Russian skills indicate that Julian’s parents were Władysław and Zuzanna / Susanna Godlewska, while Stefania’s parents were Kazimierz and Franciszka (they seem to have written down Zuzanna originally, crossed it out and corrected it with Franciszka) Dombrowska.

Nr 24
Tarnowo-Goski
and
Stary Skarżyn

It took place in the village Rosochate on 19 June (2 July ) 1902 at 7 p.m. We make it know that in the presence of witnesse: Władysław Tarnowski, groom's father, farmer living in the village Tarnowo-Goski, 45 years old and Ignacy Choiński, farmer living in the village Osowiec, 26 years old there was concluded this day religious marriage between:

Julian Tarnowski, single, 26 years old, born and living with his parents in the village Tarnowo-Goski, son of Władysław Tarnowski (farmer) and his legal wife Zuzanna Tarnowska maiden name Godlewska

and

Stefania Dołęgowska, virgin, 17 years old , born and living with her sister in the village Stary Skarżyn, daughter of deceased parents: Kazimierz Dołęgowski, farmer and his legal wife Franciszka Dołęgowska maiden name Dąbrowska.

There were 3 premarital announcements in Rosochate parish church on: 2 (15 ) June, 9 (22 ) June and 16 (29 ) June 1902.

Newlyweds did premarital agreement at notary E. F. Kowalewski office in Zambrów on 14 ( 27 ) May 1902.

Franciszek Dołęgowski, living in the village Dąbrowa-Dołęgi, bride's guardian ( taking care of her) gave oral permition for the marriage and signed by himself.

Wedding ceremony provided by the priest Józef Dołęgowski, Gralewo parish administrator in the presence of the priest Franciszek Goryszewski, Rosochate parish administrator.
Act was read to witnesses and newlyweds, illiterate, signed by the priest Franciszek Goryszewski administrator of Rosochate parish and by the bride's guardian.

jwozniak

Replies: 14

Post Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:24 pm      Post subject: Death record

Thank you so much!

Yes that is a relative of mine. I think I found a death record for his mother, Barbara. Could you translate this one as well? It's #138.

https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:939K-R8Q8-FL?i=451&wc=M6ZH-Q2S%3A171054801%2C202684301%2C202709001&cc=1867931

Thanks,
Josh
lfgiles3

Replies: 6

Post Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:47 am      Post subject: Help in Russian records translations!

Would appreciate help in translating attached birth record. thank you.

1.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  391.17 KB

1.png

Jmecoates

Replies: 16

Post Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:46 pm      Post subject: Please Help!

Hello,
Can anyone help translate these documents? I know they are poor quality, but I found them on microfiche and it is the best I can get. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you

Jaime

Scan 6.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Scan 6.pdf
 Filesize:  584.72 KB
 Downloaded:  265 Time(s)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 95, 96, 97 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 96 of 338

Jump to: